★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

am i dreaming or did i just saw Miared's new post LOL

even though your past opinions never clicked on me...welcome back lol..missed ur colorful post :lol:

Back to the topic:

OMG I LOVE HIS ALBUM!myAvatar_17003633_1.gif

#1 .His title track : what do you want me to do

♥♥♥♥♥♥ IT! My fav track from the whole album! can't stop listening to it!!

#2 White love

I love the feel this song gives! again i♥ the Beat! I think he should promote this song too!

#3 OUTRO

His vocal :wub:

#4 I Know + Magic

I love the duet! Seungri and IU did a good job!

Open the windows

I want to give this song a chance but i cant seem to :(

Over all, Seungri did an AWESOME JOB and am so proud to call myself a fan of these 5 amazing mens myAvatar_17003629_1.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

(after all this time.....this place still feels like home...I haven´t stopped watching you from above)

well for what its worth, welcome back. despite the differences in opinion you had here before with fellow VIPs, it's nice to see you post again.

anyway,

Get a glimpse of Seungri and Hyuna's dance :w00t:

maknae!!! damn! why so HOT?!?

SEUNGRI's just been oozing with appeal lately!!! looking good!! can't wait for his comeback stage later!!! streaming it! :D

Guest omgshinshin

Okay, so after 5 hours of sleep from last night, I am way more rational today.

It really is about personal preferences. I love that about Big Bang, how they have their own distinct style in music that the fans of the whole group cannot help but have their own personal favorite individually not just because one member is taller or cuter or sexier or funnier but because each member has his own 'brand'.

I'll be honest and say that GDTOP isn't really anything near what I like, and I had to really listen to the songs to fully appreciate the album. It was very solid overall but not something I'd be replaying 3 or 4 months from now. The hype around it by the international fans was just overwhelming that you can't help but really love it. Baby Goodnight and Obsession were the best tracks of that album and even those didn't make it into my personal playlist. With Taeyang, however, I loved the whole album on first listen and most songs in Solar made it into my own to-go playlist and months after its release, I still listen to the songs when the mood strikes. With GD's Heartbreaker, I'd just say that She's Gone was phenomenal.

However, with Seungri, seeing as how he is my bias and all, I wasn't surprised that I liked every single song on first listen. I was like, 'amazing amazing amazing perfect amazing perfect perfect' (see my post in the last page and you get what I mean) but in the back of my mind, these fleeting thoughts of, 'don't really like this, could have been better'.

VVIP - on first listen, I was worried for the fate of the whole album. However, on second listen, I was loving the whole thing. I agree that it seems a little bit disconnected on some parts but that could be because all five of the composers had a hand in it. However, as a first track, it sets the pace very nicely.

What Do you Want? - very good track. The beat is amazing and the verses were done very well. The emotions he used for the song were really good. Longing with a touch of anger and regret. Will be repeating this for years to come.

Open Window - I am a sucker for this kind of songs. Plus it's a G-Ri track and that is a high plus. Very sexy. Love this track.

MAGIC - This track is MAGIC. Period.

I Know - won't be on repeat after the first listen. Maybe I should give it a 2nd try? I don't know. IU's voice is very sweet while Seungri's is very strong so sometimes, maknae just overpowers her but that could just be the mixing. I hope they'd sing this live so I can see.

White Love - FOREVER ON REPEAT.

OUTRO (IN MY WORLD) - the perfect end to this whole damned thing.

Wow, I thought I was already rational this morning, apparently not.

Anyways, the reason why I love Seungri's voice the most in BB is because it is very soothing. I could listen to it all day. And this mini-album seriously highlighted that aspect of his voice.

Guest Michala01

G-Dragon is unable to perform with Seungri for ‘M! Countdown’ comeback

20110120_seungdragon_1.jpg

Big Bang leader G-Dragon will not be able to perform alongside Seungri for his “M! Countdown” comeback premier.

Seungri was scheduled to performed “What Do You Want Me to Do” and ”Open the Window,” which guest-features G-Dragon. The maknae rolled into Mnet studios to rehearse a day before the filming for his actual comeback stage, and G-Dragon decided to appear with him in order to go over their co-performance.

However, it was discovered that G.Dragon was actually suffering from a bad flu, and could not perform at all.

A staff member stated, “The head PD saw G-Dragon and said that his fever was too high, and he couldn’t perform on stage. Afterwards, he was barred from this performance with Seungri, and went directly to the hospital.”

credit: allkpop 

OMG NOO

GD IS IN THE HOSPITAL tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

Guest teenace

Seungri's music has always been my type of taste which is totally different from Big Bang songs. This album was perfect imo. Just the type of tasteful pop that I love.

I always want intros to be longer and the outro isn't any different. It was smooth and I love his vocals. I know was another favorite I have. G-RI song was also amazing. I'm gonna write an essay if I analyze every song.

HOSPITAL!!!!! WTF  :tears: Don't get sick bby. I can't take it you make me become worried. Hopefully his fever went down by now and he can be released soon. Also I hope it doesn't effect Maknae performance if hes worried about his hyung. So hes still going to perform open the windows right? he can just perform with GD backup track voice. We will still love it

Guest omgshinshin

About GD being sick:

Okay, this I can accept.

Because if he seriously was going to skip Seungri’s comeback stage to shoot an MV for GDTOP like what they were saying on twitter last night - I will kill unicorns.

Hope GD gets well soon. He's been working so hard lately.

Also, I'd prefer it if Seungri doesn't perform Open Window today if GD won't be with him.

Let's just wait for the other stages? That'd be better.

(after all this time.....this place still feels like home...I haven´t stopped watching you from above)

HAHAHA ive come here to check if there are lyrics and trans posted but omg

MIARED how are you? i hope to see you more on BB comeback thread soon. Ive

always enjoyed reading what you have to say most of it i agree. ^^

With GD's Heartbreaker, I'd just say that She's Gone was phenomenal.

YES TO THIS! sorry i had to cut your post OMGSHINSHIN but that was the song that really rocked the album in my OPINION. Another personal love would be ONE YEAR STATION.

With Seungri's album tracks 3 to 7 are

something i'd like on my playlist while traveling. It's a bit pop-ish but laid back. While tracks 1 & 2

are pretty much radio friendly songs, more mainstream pop.

G-Dragon is unable to perform with Seungri for ‘M! Countdown’ comeback

Oh so that's the reason why GD cant go...i hope he gets well soon. While reading twitter last night they were saying he's skipping SR's Mnet because of GDTOP MV--something that i dont believe easily. It never occurred to me that GD would be ditching SEUNGRI's comeback just for an MV shoot.

I really wish Seungri the best and crossing

my fingers for IU and GD stage with him soon. ^^

[News] Is YG the best answer?

Following DBSK, Kara is now in danger of going their separate ways. DBSK was a group which pretty much started the Hallyu wave and Kara is a group which gained much popularity in Japan last year.

Both groups went through dispute between the members and the entertainment company. Are there no solution to this?

Right now in the Korean music entertainment, the companies are focussing on making the best idol group.

For the national market but also internationally as well. Because the companies know to succeed overseas, they just need one best group. HOT was like that, Shinhwa also succeeded and DBSK followed after. However the common thing between these groups were that eventually the members all parted their own ways.

For one idol group to be made, many years and many millions of dollars are needed. The entertainment companies dream of the future and sacrifice themselves for the selected trainees. Despite of these efforts, many groups are made per year, and to select groups which the fans have heard of, are not that many.

For lotto-Shinhwa, they were already unstable since their debut. It was as if when they were about to win the lotto, the lotto ticket was ripped up. It was hard enough trying to make the lotto numbers line up, the entertainment company realised it was too hard to get even their money back, let alone profit. On the other hand, top star idols are complaining about slave-contracts and blaming the companies. Which side is telling the truth?

The reason is money. Company's view is "We put so much effort creating your group" and the group's view is "We did everything we could as well so give us our reward for it". On top of this, it gets even more complicated when the group member's family gets inviolved.

While this happens and who's fault it is can't be decided, fans fall apart, overseas market shut down on them, group members who used to have meals together, turn into enemies.

Big Bang and 2NE1 is well-known for their popularity and big role in the current idol-market. The groups and the companies seems to be getting along well.

YG's CEO Yang Hyun Sup said "Whatever is theirs, give to them" and he doesn't hold back money in helping them develop their talents.

He added "I really hope Big bang goes for long, 2NE1 is the girl group which i care about the most". When YG family members are on tv, they talk about their CEO like they're actually a family.

If everyone is happy, there is no need to fight. They say even the black crow repays his debt. However it's not right to ditch someone who owe, just to save yourself. Thoughts such like this must disappear. If it doesn't, it is worrying that top star idols may not be able to meet international fans, let alone have concerts.

Source:Osen

Translated by :Eric@dkpopnews.net

I have a lot of things to ask YG about BIGBANG's promotions etc...

but then one line from this article already answered my question.WTH LOL...

Guest juang_bb

some real time charts update: 1 HOUR after release, 11AM KST 110120

cyworld

seungricyworld.jpg

mnet

seungrimnet.jpg

bugs

seungribugs.jpg

soribada

seungrisoribada.jpg

dosirak

seungridosirak.jpg

melon (biggest)

seungrimelon.jpg

naver

seungrinaver.jpg

daum

seungridaum.jpg

again, 6 main charts are MELON, CYWORLD, SORIBADA, BUGS, DOSIRAK and MNET. so far so good especially for SO WHAT/WHAT DO YOU WANT. :)

Guest sakime-yong

CONGRATS FOR MAKNAE RI!!!!! HE is a STRONG BABY INDEED!!

Love ALL the tracks in his ALBUM esp the OUTRO!!! Why so short? I want to hear more.

I know We Respect each other Opinion But Don't forget we should Not Compare GDTOP albums,where it the facts that those songs were those left out in bb album.But Both album proves they can do more!.And Yes I love the fact that also their solo must be HUGE compare also as a group.

Haha I love both...... We should support them all as a VIP. BB Fighting GDTOP&RI!!! :wub:

Ill be back I have to do something and I already downloaded each song....

But YG isn't good on choosing that GDTOPRI will released an MV same week coz you know It must been better if DGH@BBGN were released last week or when GDTOp still promoting. I don't want to have a comparing to each other >.<.

And Please I want MV soon with the tittle tracks of SEUNGRI :)

And who say's BB is losing their touch?. BB is really the BEST FOR ME. Yes SO BIAS! But Im not into Kpop really But they prove that I can!!!

Honestly, even if they getting paid a lot, YG is no cheap skate. Just look at how he let the 2ne1 girls go wild buying new furniture. He updated their accomodation. All the clothes that GD and TOP buy are crazy expensive. One item is the equivalent of my entire wardrobe!

I think YG as a company does understand how to make a group work in the long run. He trains them for years and gives them the opportunity to continue growing. Seung Ri's mini-album is testament to this, seriously. The idea of allowing solo experiences and project groups also prevents groups from breaking apart in want of solo fame. They get that, as well as the love from being Big Bang.

The only problem I have with YG is that he can overwork the artists and to be honest, his time-management sucks shiit. He can randomly give them two month holidays but when they come back, they work until they become skins and bones! GD being sick proves this.

Seriously, the song rankings prove that the rest of Korea is loving the album as much as we are. I'm so stoked for Seung Ri!

When are the music videos dropping though? I expected them to be released at noon korean time asldjlaskdf. There's also the come-back performance to look forward to! aldfjlskdjf :D:D:D:D

I absolutely love this album! So What What Can I Do, Magic, My World, and Open Window being my favorites.

Have lyrics been posted anywhere yet?

Archived