• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Where is everyone? :(

New me2day update

5366601319fcd5181715.jpg

처음으로 제 속마음을여기에적습니다이번승리솔로미니앨범 준비 정말 죽을각오로 했습니다 빅뱅멤버들 회사식구들 에게 절대 부끄럽지않은 모습 약속드리고 이젠 Fan분들 차례입니다 여러분의응원이 있다면 전 10배이상 효과를냅니다 기대하겠습니다

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

TRANS:

Seungri's Me2 trans:) "for the first time, i write my heart here. i prepared my solo mini album at the risk of my death. i showed my best to all Bigbang members and YG families, and this time it's for you, fans. your support makes me 10 times more effective. i'll look forward to it."

Translate by HuisuYoon @ twitter

This game reminds me of the time when Seungri joined Family Outing :lol:

viewimageue.jpg

Im sure Maknae will nail it haha

C: 에이치엘

Guest teenace

^^lol sounds more like their companies are forcing the friendship to stop all the rumors.

Its not a big deal if they're not close. I remember Jiyong said in 2009 that they haven't spoken to Hyunseung for the last 3 years. But its nice to see they still get along.

Also not surprised the tickets sold out so fast.

Guest shinhdeplol

YG planning to have chartered planes for JVIPs who will watch BIGSHOW

According to the representative of Bigbang’s company, YG Entertainment is planning to have two chartered planes mobilized Bigbang’s Japanese fans that will watch Bigbang’s 2011 BIGSHOW Concert.

Their representative said, “According to our consultation with the local tourism enterprise, the Japanese fans who will come to Korea is estimated to reach 2000 people. So in order to make these fans to mobilized comfortably we planned to prepare two chartered planes.”

Bigbang has been working in full-scale at Japan throughout 2009 and 2010 and they’ve received enormous popularity since then. Bigshow that have been held since 2009 now will be held for the third time.

Especially this year Bigbang will announce their new album in BIGSHOW after their two years of absence. They’ve been receiving attention for this concert since they will reveal their new songs, also each member solo songs and the unit group activities.

Their representative said, “Every year there are around 1000 fans come from Japan to see BIGSHOW, now since people awareness for Bigbang has gotten bigger, we have an outlook that the amount of the viewers will increase twice much more than before,” and he also added, “Not only from Japan, but fans from places like Thailand have lined up to purchase their concert ticket.”

Source: Newsen

Translated by: Winalicious@BBVIP.net

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Wow :o def VIP treatment ^^

Guest karendm

I've watched it twice. Once on YouTube without subs and then I bought the DVD and watched that again. This time with subs.

I love the movie. I love TOP's song at the end of the movie. It's absolutely awesome! Seungri also sings a song in the movie which is quite nice too.

Seungri's comeback stage on M!Countdown to feature G-Dragon [NEWS]

2011.01.20 Mcountdown Line Up

This is Legend By No.1 Star Of Asian!

Very Special Name TVXQ

A better 2nd challenge !

Comeback Seungri (of BIGBANG) and Feat G-Dragon

Not anymore ss501 ! Solo Debut Park Jung Min

Last year, rookie! This year, the Diva ! Comeback G.NA

Now the hottest girl group SECRET

Witty HipHop Mighty Mouth

This Week MC is Black Style ! MBLAQ

Masters of Song Navi

2011 Hot Girls Dal★shabet

Mcountdown Thr. PM 6:00 Live

Source: twitter.com/mnetmcountdown

Taken from bigbangupdates

G-Ri is back! we get G-ri & GTop at the same time <3

Guest andloveyelledno

Riri definitely stands out! Can't wait to see him in this (whatever it is).

Collaborations seem to be popular with YG right now. Excited for his comeback. But when are we getting the full MV? Today? I mean, you would think it would be released before the album drops as a way to promote it. Not everyone is a VIP and is up to date.

Big Bang’s 2011 BIG SHOW CONCERT sold out in 5mins!

BBFila09_20110109.jpg

Big Bang’s upcoming concert shows just how much the fans missed them during the 2 years they were taking a break.

On the 18th on G-Market, the first round of sale for Big Bang’s 2011 Big Show was opened and within 5 minutes, it was sold out and once again showed how popular Big Bang really is.

On this day, 150,000 fans came into the site to reserve the tickets and only 14,000 tickets were available, making the ratio of actually buying the ticket 10:1.

During their first concert, the ticketing server was down so the date to sell the tickets was post-poned and Big Bang has shown, since their debut, their power of selling all the concert tickets and the ability to crash down the ticketing server, and this happened again.

During this concert, Big Bang’s new album will be revealed along with GD&TOP’s unit album and Seungri’s solo album. A lot of brand new songs will be revealed on the day of the concert and because of that reason, this concert is starting to become an issue.

At Japan, they won the Best Rookie Awards and have succeed in many other countries and that’s why many asian fans are participating in trying to reserve a ticket.

Also, a lot of fans failed in getting a ticket during the first round and are currently waiting patiently waiting for the second and third round to open up.

A staff said, “For those who weren’t able to reserve a ticket during the first round, don’t worry because there’s still the second and third round. We’ll make sure to put on a great show and pay you back for all the waiting you did.”

Big Bang’s concert, 2011 Big Show, will continue its ticket reserve on the 20th.

Source: osen.mt.co.kr

Translated By: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Guest peppermintsugar

I just watched it yesterday for the first time, and what can I say? It was amazing, of course. Really, everything about it was so great, and I thought both Seunghyun's were pretty amazing actors.

I have a few images saved so I suppose I'll share them!

tumblrlcuxd3gjen1qah2js.th.jpg

2rwqps7.th.jpg

12851617322010092222222.th.jpg

toppinkberryusrs.th.gif

topnineteen1.th.gif

topturnandshocked.th.gif

As expected. I was waiting to see an article about the chaos that went down with the ticket sales. It's not that I think arrogantly think Big Bang is the best Idol Group or whatever, but from their history with ticket sales--it was only expected. I think there's even more hype this time round beacuse of the new songs and their long hiatus leading up to it. It's going to be amazing.

The best thing about the album date is that YG cannot possible delay it because then the concert is out the following day. ldfjsdlkfj. Can't wait!

Damn sold all those seats in 5min!!! w00t.gif I think all VIPs know Big Show 2011 is a can't miss (if you have opportunity to go).  Another year I'll have to depend on fancams. tears.gif One of these days their going to have do tour in the US!!! I'm so jealous.

YG so nice to charter JVIPs for Big Show. Place is going to be crazy!! I also sense a secret garden parody will happen!! can't wait. 

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i read bestiz earlier and according to kVIPs, it was really gone in about 2 minutes. i read that a lot of them who used to be able to get tickets, werent able to. some people who went to internet cafes with very fast connection still wasnt able to get one, while some only got tickets on the 3rd floor. they did say that tickets really did sell out faster this time. they've always sold out their concerts in minutes, and especially with this long awaited comeback, im not really suprised but then again, it's still fun to hear such news.

BIGSHOW was also the number 1 searched term earlier. :lol:

JVIPs are just lucky! i guess Korea's Tourism Org can now say that the amound they paid for the boys in HARU are worth it. they're just about to bring in 2000 japanese tourist to Korea on that weekend alone.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] The Special Stage Design of BigShow Arouse the Curiousity of VIP's (110119)

4a8c04dbjw6ddgiwzojq5j.jpg

The seating plan released by the official website of BIGSHOW has aroused curiousity of the fans since there are places which have been marked '?" and the triangle shaped protruding stage is also smaller than the usual stage that BIGSHOW would be held.

Fans expressed their opinions eagerly after reading the plan, "Are the places with "?" stage or audience seating?' ' The audience should be able to come closer with the performers.' 'I want a design that which can shorten the distance between us and BIGBANG' They also commented that the stage is just like a 'maze' or 'it is a heart' etc.

The spokeman of YG said, "We will deliever a stage whch you have never imagined beore since it is the concert which BIGBANG reveal their comeback album after two years. In order to repay the love of your patient, it will be a very special performance which will link the stage and audience seats together. Please aniticipate it."

Source: Sportsworld

Chinese Translation: 燕子@BBCN

English Translation: Rice @BigbangWORLD

Looking forward ti that special performance :w00t: VIPs who will be going to the concert are so lucky ^^

Archived