★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

925494d71daa2c64960a163.jpg

:lol: relaxing~

448507c37124958cd10060d.jpg

904577ffdbf7c634034f56d.jpg

9d3d05168501dd01f819b8d.jpg

:) he seems close to Chansung, Not the first time I've seen them interacting either.

c:as tagged +SCN via Dolly桃子

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

SEUNGRI's new me2day update.

viofbb129529127481993.jpg

Seungri: 새하얀 커텐과 조명은 좀 어둡게 내렸어 it’s a cool 새로산 침대가 아주 맘에드는나 들어와 don’t be shy ㅡ승리1st minialbum [VVip] 3번 track 창문을열어 중.

Seungri: White curtains and the lighting got darker it’s a cool, i’m really great on the bed, the one i love, come to me don’t be shy. – Seungri 1st minialbum [VVip] track 3 “Open the windows”.

tags: 유정 앨리스 D-2 파타야 걱정 감기 라이브 3곡 파격 현아 유이

tags: 유정, Alice, Day-2, Pattaya, worry, cold, live, 3rd track, fire, Hyun-ah, Yui

According to Google translate “유정” can mean oil well, warm-heartedness and wet dreams. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be the first one so it would have to be one of the other two, lol if it is what i think it is o.o These are rough translations, if anyone has a better translation for this please comment!^^ Seungri…why would you post that message with that picture…lol

source: viofbb + translated: sammi @ ibigbang

----------

in his tags, 유이 i think he meant UEE (after school) and not Yui. the other is HyunA from 4minute. i heard he got paired with HyunA for the show they're filming. i dunno yet about Uee.

and LOL at the lyrics of the song... oh maknae, we all know you're grown up now and getting it. :lol: do we see another "BAN" coming? i guess he has to live up to "it aint a BB solo, if it aint banned" ;)

btw.. i think kvips are speculating that the kid and the pic is from his VVIP MV set. it kinda feels weird and doesnt look right though when he has a cute little girl with him, and the lyrics of the song he posted is not so wholesome.

The 24th!!!!! :w00t: I hope YG sticks to this date. Not that I'll be surprised if there's a sudden push back but I want to believe its true this time since Big Show 2011 is coming up and they can't exactly cancel performing the new material suddenly without ruining the whole show and costing themselves tons of money????

Another thing I think we should all be cautious about this "non electronic sounds" statement from GD&TOP.

I really trust GD producing and I think BB next album will be EPIC BUT didn't GD say a long time ago they would be going away from "electronic sounds" yet GD&TOP release an album with a considerable amount of auto-tune??? just doesn't add up( I LOVE it regardless). I think some of OUR definitions of non electronic sounds may be different from what he means.  I just don't want people setting themselves up for disappointment if there is indeed auto tune on the album. 

I'm all for getting back to the original image of BB!!! The more trendiness the better!

Also glad their making heart warming music!!! Can't wait to hear the album that they've worked on for so long.

Guest juang_bb

^^ i think some people dont realize that electronica =/= autotune. We just talked about this last night with fellow VIPs at twitter, autotune is a tool and it is not limited to dance/club/electronic stuff. Obsession and Oh Mom are rock inspired, not electronic in genre at all, but there's autotune and its still one of their greatest songs, arguably 2 of the best songs in the album. Some people really just has to let go of their prejudices against autotune. If used right and moderately, there's nothing wrong wth it. Autotune=/= bad song. They did say though that they are going for a more analog feel... So im pretty sure that if they do use it, it'll be very minimal.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] BIGBANG will release 3D "BIG SHOW 2011" in Theaters! (110118)

picture1klx.jpg

After a two year hiatus, Big Bang will be meeting fans through the big screen! On January 18th, representatives of YG Entertainment revealed, “A 3D movie featuring footage from the ‘2010 Big Bang Live Concert Big Show‘ will be released in theaters on February 2nd.”

Titled “2010 Big Bang Live Concert Big Show 3D,” concert footage that wasn’t originally included in the DVD release will be turned into 3D as a joint production by YG Entertainment and SBS’s Contents Hub.

The group is currently preparing for their comeback album scheduled for release on February 24th, followed by their “2011 Big Show” concert on the 25th through 27th.

Source:SPN via Nate/Allkpop

Shared by Mira+Rice@BigbangWORLD

So excited :w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Something is wrong with your post, I cant see any photo up there :(

And Im sorry for posting right behind you :sweatingbullets: Since I dont find anything else to share, I might just leave it like this :D

New advertisement picture of G-Dragon for Gmarket + G Party teaser

12953202522011011812141.th.jpg12953208362011011812211.th.png

C: 必미 @ DCGD // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest MidnightByul

SEUNGRI FANCAM ( as of RIGHT NOW! XD) AT PATTAYA

cr. @peacepee twitter

as of right now. ALL the idols are filming at a pool :)

The autotune criticism is seriously overused. I actually thing certain songs work better with the autotune. When it is overused to the point where you can't even hear the actual singer's voice is a different case.

I'm looking forward to songs like baby goodnight, oh mom, of all days, obsession, knock out, don't go home and GD's funky loving 어쩌란 말이냐?

On another note, I LOVE TOP ON VARIETY TALK SHOWS AND I HOPE BIG BANG WILL APPEAR ON MORE SHOWS WHEN THEY COME BACK.

Guest shinhdeplol

Regarding the barbecued meat matter , Seungri and Hyunseung say they are actually really close

captu.jpg

The public revealing of the barbecued meat matter involving Big Bang’s Seungri and Beast’s Hyunseung brought much laughter to their fans. As of now,the two of them still maintain a unique relationship.

Cube Entertainment released a statement on the 18th of January : ‘ Beast’s Hyunseung who used to be a Big Bang trainee greeted Seungri warmly when they met while in the waiting room for a music program. He specially made time to meet the members of Big Bang with Seungri as the priority.’

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment stated that Big Bang members are still really close with Hyunseung. Only then would they have revealed this little episode involving Seungri and Hyunseung.

On the episode of SBS’s variety program When It’s At Night, aired on the 10th of January, TOP revealed the situation of a quarrel between trainees Seungri and Jang Hyunseung.

During Big Bang’s trainee period, Hyunseung and Daesung were the only ones who would cook meat, whereas Seungri only ate but never helped. He only said that he didn’t know how to cook when they complained. The angry Hyunseung who went out to buy vitamin drinks with Seungri secretly ‘taught him a lesson’ . This news made the others members laugh.

Seungri will release his first solo album on the 20th and also carry out promotional activities after that.

source: nate, beastchina

trans: yangting1302@mybeastyboys

*happy tears* ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri is gonna perform 3 SONGS at his comeback, on 20th. MCountdown. (via @HuisuYoon )

C: 21bangs @ twitter

【INFO#1】Seungri will fly back to Seoul tonight.He's departing Bangkok around 2:30am (Thailand time)

C: teambigbang @ twitter

Archived