★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

LOVE the teaser. It's surely going to be a dance hit, I can't wait. On the 20th we'll be getting 2 MVs in one day :o

Lyrics:

난 어쩌라고

내 모든걸 다 주고 너에게 다 바쳐

이젠 남은 거라곤 내겐 너뿐야

더이상 나를 피하지는마 더는

Let's break it down

yeah hey yeah a yeah hey yeah

Hope someone can translate it ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Honors for Seungri's teaser video

#98 - Most Discussed (Today))

#2 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Japan

#4 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music

#1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music - Japan

#29 - Top Favorited (Today))

#1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Japan

#4 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music

#1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music - Japan

#79 - Top Rated (Today))

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Japan

#4 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music - Japan

#2 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Japan

#24 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music - Japan

The power of Big Bang in Japan is amazing <3 in just a few hrs and this video is already the hottest haha

Since I've done my fangirl spazzing in twitter, I can safely post in this thread now. lol. At first, I wasn't feeling the song. It's leaning towards j-popish (kinda like how Kara's Jumping is). Not my cup of tea. But, the more I listened, the more it grew on me.

One thing that really stood out though in the few seconds that YG showed us, is that the MV is really sleek and polished. It's a lot 'less in your face sexy dancing' than his Strong Baby. The editing so far and the shots are really good. My favorite part is when Ri was lying with closed eyes. There's emotion there, a sort of longing but not in a sexual manner. Despite having the same theme as Strong Baby, I feel like this one might possibly go a different route. Crossing my fingers XD

Anyway, it's doing good in pre-orders in HMV Japan. #3 real-time. I feel like this album might attract Japanese fans more because of the pop-element and sleek editing of the video.

picture1ruf.jpg

Currently, his teaser has these as honors:

#98 - Most Discussed (Today))

#2 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Japan

#29 - Top Favorited (Today))

#4 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music

#79 - Top Rated (Today))

#4 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music

#2 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Japan

#24 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music

Guest beiusung

it's really weird that all BIGBANG MVs are popular in japan not Korea?!:mellow: :mellow:

i thought they are beloved in korea than Japan

ME2DAY UPDATE:

[PHOTO] Seungri me2day IU duet “I Know” Update!

viofbb129490001812383.jpg

Seungri: I’m thirsty for you like water…I’m happy ㅡ Seungri’s first mini-album [VVIP] Track #5, “I Know”, a duet with IU.

hmm…so maknae will be thirsty for love right? it’s fun interpreting his lyrics!^.^ and he wrote them~!!

(source: viofbb@me2day / translated: Sammi @ ibigbang)

c:ibigbang.wordpress.com

OMFG SEUNGRI!!!! hhahaha..you're no longer my baby..huhu gosh i need a moment here

Guest shinhdeplol

it's really weird that all BIGBANG MVs are popular in japan not Korea?!:mellow: :mellow:

i thought they are beloved in korea than Japan

I think the reason is maybe people in Korea do not use Youtube that much. They are probably more into other sites like daum or naver. :) I'm pretty sure Big Bang's popularity in Korea is still much greater than in Japan :D boys still on top <3

Guest GD_is_Luv

i gotta say... seungri really impresses me.. i mean, he's co-writing all of the songs.. and his dance moves are more mature and sleek this time around. and oh, he looks so mighty fine in the vid. the 1st few sec, i was like, eh? becuz i wasn't expecting that kind of music from him but i like the ending part. and then when i give it a couple more try, it's just pure LOVE. gotta hand it to maknae.. he's a man now.. <3

Guest GD_is_Luv

someone posted this clip in bestiz, it was hilarious and its TODAE so i thought i'd share it and reupload it on YT.

a short compilation of TOP doing his Daesung approved impersonation. :lol: he imitates DaeDae so well, its so funny.

[ToDae] Daesung approved: TOP's flawless impersonation

source: bestiz

lol.. that was hilarious.. i seriously cracked up.. todae is so funny!!!

thanks for sharing..

i can't wait for NAN to be subbed..

Guest shinhdeplol

SEUNGRI ON MCD NEXT WEEK

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jb0901&page=1&sn1=&divpage=64&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=428614

[NEWS] Seungri revealed his MV teaser, 'Full of Masculinity' (110113)

2011011311097730071.jpg

His album has been confirmed to be released on 20th, Seungri did not only compose most of his songs in the album but has also become a hot topic in January for his duet song with IU.Attention has been attracted since he the production team he used is brand new in YG so we can expect a different style of music which is different from the YG style.

Today he revealed the teaser of one of his title songs , 'So What' which is a song about how a man is heartbroken since his lover left him and betrayed him. Seungri showed his masculine facial outline and his masculinity through the love plot between him and the actress which gave us a more mature feeling then he was in 'Strong Baby' two years ago.

This song is not only his first composed song but also the first song that he choreographed part of the dance too which shows how multi-talented he is.

On 20th, Seungri s going to release his mini album and the MVs of 'VVIP' and 'So What' which are the two title songs of his album. He will carry out his promotion activities at the same time with GD and TOP before BIGBANG come back as a whole group.

Source: OSEN

Translate and share: Rice @BigbangWORLD

(PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!)

Seungri releases teaser for new music video

The teaser for Big Bang member Seungri’s first full-length solo album was unveiled today.

A 40-second clip, featuring song "So What" which sings of the hurt feelings a man feels for a forsaken love, is one the two title tracks to Seungri’s upcoming album set for release on January 20.

The full version of both the song and the video will be disclosed on the same day of the album’s release along with the music video for "VVIP," the second title track.

Other tracks that will compose the new album are “Open The Window” (translated title), “Magic,” “I Know,” “White Love” and “Outro: In My World,” with most of them composed and written by Seungri himself.

Several notable collaborations include “Open The Window” featuring G-Dragon and “I Know,” a duet with female singer IU.

Born Lee Seung-hyun, Seungri is the youngest of five-member boy band Big Bang as well as the second member of the group to debut as a solo artist. He had promoted his solo song "Strong Baby" in 2008.

As a group, Big Bang will hold their annual "BIG SHOW" in Korea at the Olympic Park Stadium from February 25 to 27.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest choco|HOLIC

As of 1:22 am KST, here are the honours for maknae's teaser video :)

Honors for this video (28)

#54 - Most Discussed (Today))

#1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Japan

#119 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Canada

#7 - Most Viewed (Today)) - South Korea

#13 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Australia

#9 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Canada

#24 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - New Zealand

#84 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Argentina

#56 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Mexico

#74 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Japan

#2 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - South Korea

#174 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Brazil

#168 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Russia

#36 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Hong Kong

#15 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Taiwan

#12 - Top Favorited (Today))

#3 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music

#38 - Top Rated (Today))

#3 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Japan

#11 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music

--------------------------------------------------------------

gotta be honest. i wasnt expecting much from seungri. but this teaser really went beyond my expectations! i really hope this isnt the case where the teaser is much better than the whole song.

I really love seungri, want the best for him!!! <3

Guest teenace

This song is not only his first composed song but also the first song that he choreographed part of the dance too which shows how multi-talented he is.

As I suspected. He choreographed this dance as well B)

Can he get anymore perfect? I love how he did almost everything on this album. No wonder he always sticks by Jiyong! He was learning from him and seeing how he can do it himself. The second member who contributed the most on his album. They're my bias for a reason.

This teaser does sound a bit like jpop which doesn't surprise me since panda has been listening to jpop recently and learning japanese at light speed. He might do well as a solo japanese artist if he flops in Korea one day which won't happen ofc.

Also I want to see how well this album sells since he's the second most popular member. Jiyong you better watch out lol.

Posted?

ygeshopcomvvipcover.jpg

Source: YGE Shop via 빅뱅LOVE♡ @bestiz

Really excited for his first mini! Seungri's stylist needs to be there for Big Bang's group promos. LOL. I really like the way he's dressed and his haircut for the What do you want from me/So What teaser. Though I love how crazy GD/TOP can be with clothes, for group promos, I'm hoping for something a little tamer but not really matching concepts.

Guest intelligirl

VVIP will have 3 versions!!!

screenshot20110114at103.png

c: ygeshop.com | bbupdates

The alum covers look beautiful. I'm so excited to get mine!! :w00t: I think red looks the coolest, but tbh I don't mind getting any of the colors.

Within a group, there are times when they work separately and at times together. This is the rule that comes with being in an idol group. Even though they're one group under one entertainment, they all have different activities such as acting, going on variety shows, releasing solo albums, and etc.

Big Bang's member, GD&TOP and Seungri have both released an album around the same time, gaining many attention. Also, both albums don't only have just one title song, but at least 2 in their newest album. It looks like the team members will be facing each other on stage.

On the 13th on YG's blog, Seungri released a teaser of his first solo album and have officially started his promotion. Through the clip, fans are able to see a manly side of him and a more mature looking Seungri. Fans will also see that his charisma has leveled since his promotion of Strong Baby 2 years ago. Although the mini album is set to release on the 20th, the fans are already getting excited and are patiently waiting for the full length album and the music video.

During December of last year, GD and T.O.P. released a unit album that surprised many of the fans. Since Big Bang debuted back in 2006, fans weren't able to see just these 2 stars performing on stage. Many people in the KPop music industry didn't see this partnership coming.

Along with 2NE1, they released the album with a triple title song and on the 9th on SBS Inkigayo, they won first place with the song, High High, and have been getting good feedback. If this continues on, many people will the same group members competing for first place.

This can be see as a world competition. Many are wondering who the fans will choose among these 2 competitors.

Source: rosecut @ osen.co.kr

Translation: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

Regardless of who "wins" I think it's going to be fun seeing them promoting together. GD&TOP always keep Seungri's name present in their conversations, so I hope we'll get to see plenty of interactions from the three when Seungri is actually present :lol:

Guest tiloveji

Honors for this video (52)                           

Honors for this video (52)                               #30 - Most Discussed (Today))             #1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Japan             #3 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music             #1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music - Japan             #31 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Australia             #30 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Canada             #57 - Most Viewed (Today)) - New Zealand             #171 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Spain             #73 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Mexico             #63 - Most Viewed (Today)) - France             #8 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Japan             #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - South Korea             #152 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Russia             #13 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Hong Kong             #9 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Taiwan             #143 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Czech Republic             #169 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Sweden             #33 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Germany             #4 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Australia             #2 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Canada             #17 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - United Kingdom             #90 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Ireland             #42 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - India             #4 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - New Zealand             #55 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Israel             #139 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - South Africa             #34 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Argentina             #15 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Spain             #16 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Mexico             #8 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - France             #52 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Italy             #2 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Japan             #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - South Korea             #22 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Netherlands             #21 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Poland             #37 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Brazil             #11 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Russia             #2 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Hong Kong             #1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Taiwan             #25 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Czech Republic             #8 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Sweden             #10 - Top Favorited (Today))             #1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Japan             #3 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music             #1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music - Japan             #25 - Top Rated (Today))             #1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Japan             #3 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music             #1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music - Japan             #1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Japan             #10 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music             #1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music - Japan

yeah~~~ it's so good ^^~ can't wait full MV ^~^

Archived