★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

i have a question and doubt

if i want to comment on how happy or whatever i am about TOPs solo activities , like him winning this syle icon new actor award , if i want to congratulate him here , can i ? i wont post any picture or anythign here about him , just comment on it .. can i do it ?

Guest JiAhUiis

Hey guys!~

Saw the YG Family Concert Merchandise! I would totally love to get all of them! As in seriously, I want to get them.

Problem is, I can't go to the YG Concert.

Does anyone knows where and who to help order the goods from? So I could get the goods as well. Anyone here going to YG Concert? I would like to ask if you could buy the merchandise for me. I'll pay you alittle more extra and pay for all shippings.

Anything please do DM/PM me. Thanks!

Guest toozdae08

@ Hee

Your name is Nelly too? Ohhh, represent!!!

@propera898

Yes, you can comment on it. And you can even link it to the post on his actor thread.

Personally, I wouldn't mind posting of some pics cause TOP is major eye candy but I'm not sure if that's ok. But TOP is still TOP and we should be allowed to spazz about him in the main thread too. Just do not post news reports and stuff.

Guest propera898

@ Hee

Your name is Nelly too? Ohhh, represent!!!

@propera898

Yes, you can comment on it. And you can even link it to the post on his actor thread.

Personally, I wouldn't mind posting of some pics cause TOP is major eye candy but I'm not sure if that's ok. But TOP is still TOP and we should be allowed to spazz about him in the main thread too. Just do not post news reports and stuff.

ok thanks :D !

then

OMG!!!! he looks so cute!!!!! (>.<) so innocent looking!!!! so pure lol xD like a kid !!!

im so happy for you TABI!!!! as i read somewhere 2 on the bag and 2 more to go!!!!!!

you totally deserved it! you are a real icon and role model!!!!! you were awesome in into the fire!! so i cant wait to see your next acting project to see how much more you will grow!!!!!!! kekekee so happy!!! :3 i felt so angry yesterday but this totally kills my fury lol xD ,,, JUST SEEEING knew pics of you is enough!!! and knowing you won!! well i feel like i just won the lottery!! xD

!!!!!!

I didn't get a chance to read everyone's 2 cents about YG and the delay of BB's comeback but certainly there is tension.

Here's my take: So yea, VIPs have been waiting "forever" (exaggerated of course), for BB's Korean comeback and activities but think it from their point of view. If you were YG/BB, wouldn't you want the best for your fans/supporters? Like many have said, just for BB to comeback hastily to cheer up their fans wouldn't do them justice. Granted YG/BB has pushed back the date, but it's not like they're procrastinating, they're just making sure to execute the final package carefully. I know some of you want at least just a statement of an estimated date but perhaps YG can't give that because he really can't, not because he doesn't want to. To add with that, YG/BB are constantly reassuring the fans that it will be released soon, not said date. Their soon and our soon have different interpretations so we can't blame anyone. If I was YG, I would be feeling guilty, making VIPs wait but on the other hand this prolonged delay will have its benefits(hopefully). If I was BB, I would feel stressed and a burden knowing that we are expected to be beyond ahhhhhh-mazing. They're constantly working to complete it so I'm pretty sure they don't need those additional emotions. Let me just end it with this, no matter what the delay is, BB ain't going nowhere, as in they will always and forever be our beloved Big Bang. We won't forget that and most definitely they won't forget that, so there's no way that we will be left hanging forever. We'll all wait and for sure they'll appreciate it. =)

B/c w/o us aka the fans, there's no them. (Evil laughs) Hahaaa, we actually hold more power than the artists themselves. (more evil laughs) It's true but seriously, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. Yo, We Bigggg Bang!!

Guest Banana Peel

I wonder what this HIGH HIGH MV is all about. I don't even think it's for BB's comeback, since it only includes GD AND TOP. WHAT IS ITTTT SO CURIOUS. :crazy:

Big Bang, Super Junior, Kim Tae Hee receive Korea Culture and Arts Awards

201011171841461001_1.jpg

Groups Big Bang and Super Junior and many others have received the Minister of Culture Awards.

On November 17th, they were awarded for spreading the Korean culture in other countries and having foreigners interested in Korea. They were awarded for their musical talents and using that to spread the Korean culture.

Along with Big Bang and Super Junior, Kim Tae Hee was awarded as well as the Content Development Director Award.

Others such as Joo Hyun Mi, Yoon Hyung Joo, Kim Hae Sook, Bae Han Sung, Lee Sun Hee, Nam Sung Nam, Jung Hye Sung were awarded on this day.

The award ceremony will be held on November 22nd.

Source: live.joinmsn.com

Translated By: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

yeah it doesnt look comeback related. maybe something fashion related? but who are Harry Kim & Eugene Blake to begin with, to be able to post those things on twitter??

regardless, if GD was spinning on the ones & twos... I'd definitely want to be there ^_^

{TRANS} 101117 Big Bang Palm Readings on AnAn Magazine

numero037.jpg

According to their palmistry…

1) T.O.P is the manliest of the members. His talent for acting will bloom more!

2) G-Dragon is full of power of creating, not only music. But he needs rest time for at least three days!?

3) SOL is full of talents. A big change will happen to him when he turns 31!?

4) D-Lite is not the type who randomly falls in love. He is too serious about love.

5) V.I gets his power by seeing people happy! He will be loved by various generations. He is “Everyone’s V.I”.

3 reasons for their success

1. It is necessary to be active in foreign countries.

2. They have to the full capacity (of heart) to do what they love.

3. They perform freely and are flexible when singing or dancing.

Translation by Noriko @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Scan by Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Guest sakime-yong

hey guys can you give me the link of new bbtv cut now coz the one you posted is now blocked by yg in youtube?. I only need to watch bb cut coz i don't much have time to watch the whole new eps of 2ne1tv.

I think it is the gdyb cut in only 4mins?. the one posted a while ago, the latest.I hope you get what im talking too haha.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

The comeback is worth the wait even tho, Im a little bit sad about that.

Coz how they can promote if they will going to have a yg fam concert?. and They will not get any of the awards this year. And that's so sad also.I know we all want BIG BANG for the best and to achieve more something.

Im not a KPOP fan but a BIG BANG fan... and the only reason I shift fandoms from VK and jrock to BIG BANG is becoz Ill find something in them that i didn't find to any kpop groups. this is sound very BIASED and im sorry coz that is the way i think about them.

BIG BANG & VIP's FIGHTING!

Guest juang_bb

we have quite a few updates tonight..

first, im super excited for G-TOP's High High MV party. we still dont have any real clue as to what it is exactly, but seeing that GD will guest DJ is enough for me to be excited. i can't freakin wait!!! let our two BAMF bring the house down!

next... the ML VIDEO!!! WARNING: SPAZZTASTIC POST!

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! i've been spazzing all over twitter while watching the vid, especially part 2.

JIYONG ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are you doing this to me?!? his ENGLISH is so effin sexy! his voice sounds different and he sounded super sexy. and he's been all kinds of adorable in the vid. i was giggling like a stupid idiot by myself here. :wub: it took me forever to finish a 10-minute vid because i just end up replaying GD's part over and over, and i spazz every time. that's it... im back to my cheating ways lol :lol: sorry Tabi, even the comeback of your sexy perm hair can't keep my loyal for tonight... GD's ENGLISH and everything else's just too hot to handle :wub: im still spazzing. lol :lol:

and of course... GDYB IS LEGEND!!! those two people, i LOVE their friendship. i love that they love each other so freakin much!!! GD was there for YB the entire time from beginning to end, and im sure it's vice versa.

So let me get this straight TOP and GD will be going to some kind of a party and GD will be DJ'ing? Thats pretty cool. I love how they sometimes go back to their "underground" roots :wub:

As for the comeback. Now that everything settled down I've come to peace with it. I'm just going to wait it out and not stress out about those type of things anymore because really there is nothing I can do but hope for the best.

Archived