★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest chicvip

YG Ent has the worst calendar in KPOP world.

Since YG said BB will comeback on Summer(August),

We wait and wait unit Now(Nov) …and I guess

we will still forever be waiting until the actual cb

http://img405.images...50/foreverv.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cr:to the owner

I Like it !!! Very funny haha I think... maybe If Bigbang see it will comeback in tomorrow Kkk

Anyway We just wait next Comeback ~ >.< Fighting We r VIP !!! For support Bigbang ^ ^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand how YG is the only company that can never set a proper date, all their releases are delayed at least a couple months. My theory is that - probably some from BB don't want to renew their contract and YG is trying to ruin them or something... November for an album that was supposed to be released in the summer is already ridiculous, but delaying it even further is beyond ridiculousness. This is YG trolling us hard.

I hope kvips do something drastic, maybe like sending YGe a couple thousand calendars as gifts. At this point, I'm led to believe that no one in YGe has a calendar for 2010.

Guest shinhdeplol

^^Please do not quote pictures

May I have a question, I have read in previous post that BIG BANG won't attend MAMA, is this true, I am so confused now. I'm in Viet Nam and a member of a TV channel, I have worked so hard with my team to get an agreement to broadcast MAMA live on 28/11/2010( because BIG BANG attend it as I knew], I want Viet VIP have chance to see their idols on stage live perform but now it turn out to be bankrupt...>__< hic, tell me this not true. They will attend MAMA, won't they?

i don't think Big Bang will miss MAMA as i remember there's been no news about their absence. But don't worry, even if BB as a whole don't go, we can still watch Taeyang in MAMA. I heard it would be broadcast live in STARWORLD

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I can't understand how YG is the only company that can never set a proper date, all their releases are delayed at least a couple months. My theory is that - probably some from BB don't want to renew their contract and YG is trying to ruin them or something... November for an album that was supposed to be released in the summer is already ridiculous, but delaying it even further is beyond ridiculousness. This is YG trolling us hard.

I hope kvips do something drastic, maybe like sending YGe a couple thousand calendars as gifts. At this point, I'm led to believe that no one in YGe has a calendar for 2010.

Oh lord, Im pissed at YG for his improper dates, but reading your post make me rethink twice...cuz it's true that their contract is actually ending really soon, 2011, in fact...Sometimes I actually thought about them wanting to branch out of YG, but then I'm always holding back thinking that oh, they're a family, so they won't...I know that VIPs have seen numerous times that the boys definitely understand each other more and they obviously adore their relationship together more so breaking up isn't really on my mind when I think of Big Bang, but staying in YG I personally is another thing especially seeing how they've handle the boys over the 2 absent years, I really don't know what to say...I don't think YG is trying to ruin BB, it's just I feel like YG is trying to make money out of them more or less u depends on how you think of it...

Now that I think of it, I really think January comeback is the best for them because of album sales, awards, etc...but I can't help but also think about the other broken promises YG said in the past two years that will have to be solve within 2011 since the contract is ending soon...i.e. DS's solo album, SR's solo single, TOP's solo album, where have those been?!...

Anyways, I'm happy to see VIPs getting together and discussed about BB's comeback and their future! This page is moving super fast unlike usual! LOL...there are differences, but we can't agree on everything cuz then we wouldn't be Big Bang's VIPS! XD

I'm just as disappointed as most of u. But frankly, based on the fact that they just had e 1st trial of fittings yest, it's really impossible for the boys to come out by Nov. This also means that their album jacket/photoshoot might not even be completed yet & who knows...prob their choreography too...

The boys must be under loads of pressure with so many things to prepare. & i believe that the boys also can't wait to comeback with a BANG after 2 years of absence as a grp in KR.

So let's give them some understanding & support yea? This is not the 1st time YG gave empty promises anyway XD

Looking on the brighter side, i'm looking forward to a higher quality perf & the boys coming back in FULL FORCE. I certainly wouldn't want them to rush it out (just like during REMEMBER album when they had just released it right after Haru Haru promos...the boys were so exhausted back then).

Let's all cheer up! ^^

6a0100a802022f000e01101.gif

Guest wanderlove

I am that YG made an official statement about Big Bang's comeback even though it's not what we want to hear but still it's better than nothing..

I have lots of complain about YG and his management even though he's the best one out there for me.. Well, it's just shows how no one's perfect.. I am happy with the news, although I anticipated a November comeback because for one that's what YG said, GD and Taeyang stated, and Seungri.I should have known this is going to happen. They pushed it back once, they going to pushed it back again and again..

I just want YG or any PR people from YG to not say anything until they are sure that it is really going to happen in that month or year. YG being YG is an old excuse already. How many times he did something like this.. so many times.. I am angry. I am mad. We've been waiting and waiting for this news, for an official statement and this is what we get. It's not even fun anymore to joke about how YG is always late for everything he wants to be done and such..

I don't know what is happening inside YGE building or YG's head, but for once or many times, can they just keep quiet and not say anything if an album or comeback is not for sure going to happen? Can they just dropped it and surprised everyone, so we won't expect anything at all and wait.. and wait... and wait.. [i know that's not going to happen, but wishing for it, :P]

Anyways, waiting patiently, again for a Dec. - Jan comeback. Hoping that it's going to happen this time around.

I already waited forever, so waiting another month or so is, I guess, okay.

Guest Michala01

I would be pissed however, if this somehow turns into a mini-album. Seriously, i might really hurt somebody! I would be annoyed if there isn't a Big Bang TV as well! THEY NEED THAT. Cause I'm really afraid that they won't receive the success that they deserve. We have to admit that Kpop is really fickle (another reason why I understand that frustration--we don't want Big Bang's fan numbers to drop any more!) and variety shows etc are what appeals to the masses. LET THERE BE A BIG BANG TV PLEASE!

edit: 1/1/11 THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! HAHA

That's probably my biggest worry at the moment. That after ALL OF THIS CRAP the fans will get so little of them after such a long and tiring wait. 

If  we don't get bbtv I will be mad, if we don't get a full length album I will be mad, if we don't get a big show I will be mad....

I'm calmer now and I'm ok with waiting, that really isn't an issue. And if they're going to comeback later then it might as well be the beginning of 2011 so that they can start the year off with a clean slate. 

So I guess they will be performing old songs at the YG concert. I can imagine that many kvips will be very disappointed about this news. Let's hope they can make up for it with an amazing Big show next year.

My only problem now is that I don't believe YG anymore AT ALL. I don't even believe him when he says January because I've been lead on too many times and not just about Big Bang's album. I will only believe this comeback is real the day I see or hear an actual teaser or something. 

Guest peppermintsugar

NELLY.GINGER.MAC.JUANG.CLIO.KCM

have you gals seen what MEL posted on SOOMPI news

for GDRAGON's GF??? wth.

YES LOL.

Honestly though, I feel like some people really should lighten up about how they're responding the article. It's all in good fun but some peoples replies are really out of line and just flat out disrespectful and rude. Mel is so nice and understanding and the backlash she's receiving for posting it is just completely unacceptable.

Michala01 knows, stuff like that article is a running joke on omonathedidnt, why someone would take it to heart and bash the poster is beyond me, I just don't even. I can't with fans like that, I just can't.

So a friendly reminder to everyone reading -- replies like that to any of our users will not be tolerated, always be courteous and respectful to fellow members of the forum and things will be a-okay mmkay. It's okay to disagree, but when you're reading the territory of "john teshing retarded," you may want to reconsider your response.

Guest evilgary

i do agree with you with regards about it

sometimes we need to think before we actually typed out as whatever you typed may not have the proper tone and attitude in it

Guest Michala01

YES LOL.

Honestly though, I feel like some people really should lighten up about how they're responding the article. It's all in good fun but some peoples replies are really out of line and just flat out disrespectful and rude. Mel is so nice and understanding and the backlash she's receiving for posting it is just completely unacceptable.

Michala01 knows, stuff like that article is a running joke on omonathedidnt, why someone would take it to heart and bash the poster is beyond me, I just don't even. I can't with fans like that, I just can't.

So a friendly reminder to everyone reading -- replies like that to any of our users will not be tolerated, always be courteous and respectful to fellow members of the forum and things will be a-okay mmkay. It's okay to disagree, but when you're reading the territory of "john teshing retarded," you may want to reconsider your response.

Yea it's really unacceptable to be bashing Mel, I mean come on rolleyes.gif Anyone that knows me knows that I am as big a GD stan as any out there but I can still joke about his dating. It's a running joke that GD "gets around" and is dating everyone because these rumours surface so often. 

I think it's a compliment to him in a way...he's always being associated with different women and who can blame them really...

inkigd10.gif

My response to it all is 

j9lee8.gif

that goes for all the boys tongue.gif

Guest doublehh03

i think it's very unprofessional for a company that size to give a "range" of when an artist will return.

as early as december, or as late as january? what the hell is that?

until you have a DATE, don't say anything at all

i truly hope this doesn't hurt BB's image.

I am really excited for all the pics and fancams we're going to see. K-VIPs are very dependable when it comes to sharing fantaken stuff. Thanks gals for all the shared information. I would love to go there personally but germany is a little bit too far. :tears:

I KNEW IT. LOLLLLL =)

Oh well, I'm still trying to accept the news.

I'm beyond depressed yesterday but since we

finally found out smething about the comeback,

i can breathe and surprisingly, I FEEL RELIEVED.

I'm so excited for 2011 now. HAHAHA. Wish i could

fast-forward to BB's comeback =3=

Guest hayakatsu

wow, i feel like i'm being lied to. to my face. AGAIN! TT^TT it's like YG is taking it for granted that we'd wait and wait and wait.... TT^TT i mean, we have no other choice than to wait, but.... at least be nice and not lead us on or something. gahhh!!

anyways, did i tell ya or did i tell ya?? i knew my first instinct was right. my gut never lies. this december thing has been this annoying nagging thing at the back of my head for weeks since the november speculations started out. and i even wanted a 2011 comeback at that point. but then november started invading my thoughts since GD and ri started saying stuff abt it. and we all believe leader no matter what so i started hoping for november.

then BAM!!

and now i want 01/01/11 for their comeback.

but y'know? i feel we have no right to demand this and that. i think someone said, "this will be the album that EVERYONE expects to literally CHANGE the scene." and these albums are no joke to produce. we pride on them being musicians and musicians sometimes take up to 5 years between albums.

however, while that's all fine and dandy, they shouldn't have said anything if so. but at the same time, fans were getting anxious abt no news so YG had to toss out something just to cool us down a bit which i think he had all intentions to try and follow but knew inevitably it won't happen. and add to that, YG's usual tardiness.

so we're all at fault basically.

but now that the announcement is out, i think it's for the best that they delayed till next year. i've said this before and i'll say it again, START THE YEAR OFF WITH A BIGBANG!!

all i'm hoping for now is a full length 12 track album with 3 bonus songs and at least 3 months promoting period and 3 months follow-up promotions. with at least 2 times a month variety appearances. is that maybe too much to ask? after 2 years absence? i hope not. i'm just hoping for it is all.

lets be nice everyone^^

Guest shinhdeplol

Just a reminder to everyone: 2010 STYLE ICON AWARDS IS LIVE ON STARWORLD!!!!

TOP is attending so make sure to watch out for him ^^

The guy MC said he was really looking forward to BB.... so does that mean ALL of them are attending?? :w00t:

Guest syao_sid

January comeback makes the most sense. I don't see how they can manage to comeback this month or next month with the preparations for the YG family concert and all the Christmas specials and year-end gayos.

I would rather settle for Jan, when they could start the year with a BANG! and also they would be eligible for the awards.

Just as most VIPs here, I'm okay with waiting (since that's what we are doing since forever). but I just hate how YG gives FALSE HOPES.

Honestly, this just feels like how my dad says he will come home for Christmas but then in the end he can't.

I know that YG seems not to own any calender but it definitely made a turn for the worst this year.

With all the delays, I just hope or i EXPECT YG to give BB the comeback they deserve.

No overly budgeted comeback gimmicks whatsoever but just let BB promote longer and be more visible on shows.

I miss BIG BANG soooo much.

Archived