★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

tumblr_lbbj4otiD21qcxdh4o1_400.jpg

bbhbbstmf01101003.jpg

bbhbbstmf02101003.jpg

bbhbbstmf04101003.jpg

source: mdpr.jp shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot 

Tabi looking handsome on his birthday wub.gif GD's hair really stands out in the crowd lol

Someone sent me a pm with regards to BB's comeback because they don't have access to post here and they asked me to pass it on so here it is. 

i have something to share with you,i can see everybody look like down ,because i can't not comment so i hope you will Post It On BIGBANG thread for me

I've Read on hanteo ( actually i can read Korean) that someBODY TELL ME THAT BIGBANG WILL COME BACK ON THE THIRD WEEK OF  NOVEMBER, THEY STOP RECORDING BBTV BECAUSE THEY'RE nOW PRATICING FOR THEIR COMEBACK AND STARTING FILM MV AT THE END OF THIS WEEK BUT THEY NOT COMFIRM THE DAY YET, SO THE NEWS TODAY JUST LIKE HEATING FOR THE COMEBACK , LIKE TABI SAID " ALBUM WILL DROP REALLY SOON LIKE NOBODY KNOW" SO WE SHOULD BETTER PREPARE FOR HEART ATTACK V.I.PZ HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

THE REASON WHY I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN HER/HIS SPEECH IS THAT YG FAMILY CONCERT WILL START EARLY DECEMBER, THEY HAVE TO HAVE NEW SONG FOR THEIR PERFORM , AND NEW SONG TO COLLAB WITH MEMBERS OF 2NE1, SE7EN,.... LIKE FAN SERVICE FOR THE SHOW. SO DON'T WORRY . AND I'VE HEARD THE RUMOR THAT AFTER THE CONCERT IN KOREA FLO GAVE GD A SONG, I DON'T KNOW IF HE PUT IT IN THE NEW ALBUM .

My hope is still at a low, as I said I will be pleasantly surprised if we get a Nov comeback at this stage because I really don't expect it. 

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomorrow13

tumblr_lbbhj1ICXr1qaq1meo1_500.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY INSPIRATION - CHOI SEUNG HYUN.

:wub::wub::wub:

If only you knew how much I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. :(

Thank God for bringing you to my life. It is clear that God created you for a great purpose. I wish you many more years of health and prosperity and hope you enjoy your birthday as much as I have enjoyed you. :wub:

You know, I love it when you have a birthday, because it reminds me how much I love you. :wub:

Guest SunRiseYB

Happy birthday to Big Bang's BAMF rapper! =) Hope the guys are celebrating it!

Also extra excited for the upcoming comeback! Can't believe its so close already haha!

And to tell the truth, if it were up to me, I'd rather have them start the year with a BANG!

But whatever, the sooner the better I guesS? Lets gogogo!

i have something to share with you,i can see everybody look like down ,because i can't not comment so i hope you will Post It On BIGBANG thread for me

I've Read on hanteo ( actually i can read Korean) that someBODY TELL ME THAT BIGBANG WILL COME BACK ON THE THIRD WEEK OF NOVEMBER, THEY STOP RECORDING BBTV BECAUSE THEY'RE nOW PRATICING FOR THEIR COMEBACK AND STARTING FILM MV AT THE END OF THIS WEEK BUT THEY NOT COMFIRM THE DAY YET, SO THE NEWS TODAY JUST LIKE HEATING FOR THE COMEBACK , LIKE TABI SAID " ALBUM WILL DROP REALLY SOON LIKE NOBODY KNOW" SO WE SHOULD BETTER PREPARE FOR HEART ATTACK V.I.PZ HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

THE REASON WHY I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN HER/HIS SPEECH IS THAT YG FAMILY CONCERT WILL START EARLY DECEMBER, THEY HAVE TO HAVE NEW SONG FOR THEIR PERFORM , AND NEW SONG TO COLLAB WITH MEMBERS OF 2NE1, SE7EN,.... LIKE FAN SERVICE FOR THE SHOW. SO DON'T WORRY . AND I'VE HEARD THE RUMOR THAT AFTER THE CONCERT IN KOREA FLO GAVE GD A SONG, I DON'T KNOW IF HE PUT IT IN THE NEW ALBUM .

OMG BIGBANG WILL COME BACK ON THE THIRD WEEK OF NOVEMBER

BIGBANG - HaruHaru (DJ TOUR edit.)

credit:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdragon&no=120707

Happy Birthday to BIGBANG the BIG BOY~!

topep.jpg

Tabi dear, happy birthday boo~~ I just hope u 'll live a happy life ahead of u and PLEASE NEVER BE DEPRESSED again!! (That goes to all 5 of u boys~!!) Stay healthy and Bingu all the time~ And just like Juang_BB said, keep the ToDae love and other bromance alive~~ We whoreship all of 'em~~ :wub:

ivbns5.jpg

LOVE U SO DAMN MUCH BOO~~

Guest toozdae08

@Michala01

At this point in time I can't hope, cause it would hurt too much to be disappointed once again. I read the message and I'm completely and totally numb to it. When I try to build up any excitement my chest literally hurts, sort of like a "not this again" feeling. If you guys remember the first time YG announced that BB was coming back in Nov, I was strangely very angry (made no sense then and not any now, either but I was). When the boys themselves started mentioning Nov. and Ri even said 3 weeks I was very very excited and hopeful and a whole bunch of other happy emotions. Now, I'm just numb to it. I honestly think it makes sense but IDEK. I need more than just hearsay, I need a date and some teasers. I needs something real.

Anyway, enough of the depressed stuff I cam here to wish TOP a happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP

HappyBirthday74574.gif

anigif.gif

0c0e27ddff9130_full.gif

qyz66hjpg.gif

GIf.gif

jhkhk.gif

gfhfh.gif

TOP.gif

dvouhl.gif

2uetwlc.gif

Guest Michala01

^^^

Oh I'm much the same at this stage. There's only so many times I can get excited and then disappointed. I'm at the stage where the rumours don't have much effect on me. Like you said, I need something tangible for me to get my hopes up. 

I stopped tweeting a while ago cause I'm studying (or at least trying to at my computer lol) but VIPs are still going strong on twitter. 

capture04112010042437.jpg

hello to all....keke..

since my mom was now sleeping

i take the chance to go online..

let me greet CHOI SEUNGHYUN oppa a

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

just stay like that..because that's

the reason why VIP's love you...

wish you more blessings...

about our boys cb..that's what i am thinking

too..i really can feel it..that they'll cb

this nov.

we should all wait for their cb..

just a little while..and we will again

see our boys..how i miss this guys..

Guest nadyaDJ

hi....... first time posting in this thread...... keke 

i just trying to say 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHOI SEUNGHYUN a.k.a TOP

may GOD bless u....... and have a good memory celebrating ur birthday with ur members and everyone around u, OPPA!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SEUNG HYUN oppa~~

It's been almost more than two years since i FELT IN LOVE with this BEAUTIFULman kid XD :wub:

he was the one that made me look for KPOP, LOVE HIP HOP even more and LOVE RAP, and LOVE a AMAZING group of kids XD called BIG BANG!!

Now this man kid is 23/24th years old...

I'll be honest and say that there where times that i wavered and found others addiction but those addiction didnt last as long as my FIRST LOVE XD

This kid is such a amazing kid that.. omg.. i just cant explain it...

my biggest loves are TOP and Hyunseungie... i hope that that will not ever change, and i want the boys to quickly meet Hyunnie... <33

I'm still jealous of my sister... she was born exactly the same day as TOP.. same year, month day u-u...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER AND TOPie!!! :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

101104csh.jpg

C: TeamBIGBANG

Aother press photo from Seoul - Tokyo music festival :)

kfullnormal20101104064l.jpg

Via スポニチ Sponichi Annex ニュース

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

[TRANSLATION] TAEYANG’S INTERVIEW FROM WITH JAPANESE MAGAZINE

ybwith01.th.jpg

++ This interview was out on September 2010 & was never translated.

++ You can read the other members’ interview here: GD’s | TOP’s | DAE’s | SR’s

On the day of the interview, SOL is busy shooting his music video for his international solo album’s title song “I’ll Be There”, which will be released in August of this year. We can understand that SOL has to finish shooting. We wanted to go and see his solo live performance & watch the shooting special cut of the music video.

I want people to think that they are watching Big Bang’s SOL’s solo activity and not the solo artist, SOL. To add the groups part of the name along with mine, it makes me feel more stressful, but that will let me be more serious if this album is going to be released successfully.

“That’s Big Bang’s SOL!” I wanted to say. This must have been influenced by his group so responsibly. Although his solo activity is stressful, we can feel happiness from his words.

Like packing with a lunch sack and traveling alone. While traveling, I would find the missing pieces and think about what I have failed along the way. At this kind of environment, I can pay attention on music and I’m still thankful for that because I have also learned a lot from it.

Now no one can deny his ability of dancing and vocals. This all started when he and his brother listened to American music at the age of 5.

When I was listening to the music with my brother, I had interests on it. Then I later took part in my company’s senior JINUSEAN’s MV. At that time, I was surprised by my senior, so I wanted to be a singer too. Then I asked the boss, YG, that I wanted to be a trainee. At that time, I didn’t know whether I could debut or not. I’d worked hard day after day. In fact, trainee time was hard, but I thought that was my turning point. From trainee time to when I was called a singer, all sorts of feelings well up in my mind.

This August Big Bang will hold their 4th anniversary.

I want to make a song that will be known worldwide some time, a song that can make us be confirmed as world-renowned artists, although I don’t know when.

To talk about this dream, SOL danced and sang and kept on working passionately.

Q&A

Q1: If you fall in love with somebody, what kind of person will you be?

In fact, till now, I haven’t fallen in love with anybody. I don’t know why, but in my heart, like my title song, “I need a girl” (laugh). I want to have a girlfriend this year. So, this question I’ll answer the next year. (laugh)

Q2: What’s the ideal sense of distance between you and the one you like?

Maybe we can’t be together with each other every single day. I think to think about each other is good and also happy. To talk about the ideal sense of distance, I think it’s best if we’re not gone too long and not too far away from each other.

Q3:Right now, what do you think about marriage?

If I can marry now, I wanna do it early. If I find a girlfriend, then I would have to think about if I want to be with her forever and marry her. Although I am busy nowadays, I also spent some times thinking about one day coming home to a family and having a stable, relaxed home.

Translated by: Didikuro@21BANGS.com

Magazine Scanned by: Tisya@bigbangupdates.com

[TRANSLATION] Taeyang’s interview from Numero Tokyo magazine

ybnumero01.th.jpg

1. What is your dream for BIGBANG and for yourself as a solo artist?

I want to be a singer who gives an impression to people as a BIGBANG member and as a solo artist. Going over to Korea and Japan or wherever I’ll go, my dream is to be a person who sings cool songs and gives a lasting impression.

2. What’s the difference between doing the stage with BIGBANG and as a solo artist?

During solo activity, I have to express only what I want to do by myself. BIGBANG is one with five members so harmony is important. Other members make up for my weaknesses and make me strong. During solo, I don’t have this kind of support and I feel more pressured.

3. Recently, what moved you the most while doing stages with BIGBANG?

The first concert after the debut.

4. The most happy moment privately with just yourself?

Well…I can’t think of any. Something sad? I don’t have either. This makes me sad because I don’t have a happy thing or a sad thing. (Laughs) Recently, I’m just busy working and I don’t really experience situations that make me feel happy or sad.

5. What roles do you members play in a team?

We had different roles before. Recently, we are all so busy working and we don’t have specific roles now. I think our roles will be more differentiated again when we restart working as BIGBANG.

6. What do you think an ideal man needs to have?

A cool father! I don’t really have a wish on when to get married but I want to have two children.

7. The place which you want to go to the most?

Okinawa. Because I have never been there.

8. The thing you want to get?

(After thinking for a while) Time.

9. The most precious thing you have now?

All the people surrounding me. They are all important. I can’t pick just one person.

10. Your type of girl?

A lovely girl.

11. The difference between Japanese and Korean girls?

I don’t know about Japanese women well. (Laughs) But I had an impression that Japanese fans are shy before. Now Japanese fans are as passionate as Korean fans.

12. Store you usually shop in Japan?

I have been from place to place before. Recently, I go to Isetan because they have everything. (Laughs)

13. Brand you like?

14. What do you consider the most when you style yourself?

(13 & 14) (An instant replay) Chrome hearts! It’s a shop not found in Korea before and I used to only buy in Japan. About two years ago, the shop was established in Seoul and I often go to this shop too. However, the shop in Japan has a better selection. They are expensive and I don’t really buy but looking at their stuff makes me really happy. (Laughs)

15. Artist you want to work with?

There are many great artists in Japan so I can’t decide. I’ll do my best if given the chance to work with anyone.

16. What have you been thinking recently besides music?

Travel. Not only Okinawa but also in U.S.A, Europe… I want to go around all over the world.

Translated by & Credit: Noriko@bigbangupdates

Magazine Scanned by: -undercurrent@tumblr

Taken from 21bangs.com

Guest propera898

This August Big Bang will hold their 4th anniversary.

I want to make a song that will be known worldwide some time, a song that can make us be confirmed as world-renowned artists, although I don’t know when.

i love this question and answer :D

Guest ChauDinh

Happy birthday TOP oppa, the older you are, the more responsibility you have,

but remember we VIP will always be by your side, always support you no matter what you do,

no matter what happen.

I hope you will have a meaningful birthday party with your family and friends. ~^^~

thanks shinhdeplol for sharing the translations of YB's interviews, been waiting for that. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!!

To our sexy, charismatic, adorkable bingu TOP, may you have the best birthday ever with lots of toys and love! enjoy your day! VIPs will always be here for you! fighting! :)

Regarding:

AUTOTUNE: It's quite sad really that people automatically assumed that songs containing autotune = bad because autotune if used in moderation and used correctly can actually enhances a song - gives it a more distinctive flavor (some examples would be BEG's Abracadabra, 2am's I Did Wrong, GD's Korean Dream).  It's weird cause producers have been using autotune since 2007 and maybe even earlier, but yet people hardly noticed it until lately because everyone is using it and there are some producers that over-did it.  Agreed with me or not, but one of them is our own Teddy.  I noticed a big difference between 2ne1's first album and their second album and their 'Try To Follow Me' was just saturated with autotune.  I know that GD used autotune too, but so far he kept it in moderation and not as obvious as Teddy.    

*APPLAUD*

you pulled the words right outta my mouth

Guest nerak_69

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIG BANG'S BIG BOY

CHOI SEUNG HYUN - TEMPO - TOP - TABI!!!!:wub:

May this day bring you lots of happiness, love, peace and comfort in your life. Please continue to make the wonderful music that you do and I hope we'll get to see you in more movies in the years ahead because it's brings me such joy watching you on the big screen.

God bless you, you beautiful boy! You are the music of my heart and I truly adore you!

TEMPO JJANG! TOP DAEBAK!! CHOI SEUNG HYUN FIGHTING!!! :wub:

Archived