Guest evilgary

yea he looks dashing in the picture of him with the car

lol it would be great for him to go for his driving test and drive his car

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Tabi!!!

First, he looks really handsome/hot/cool at the awards night! :wub: everyone was smiling when he won and when he was giving his speech. he thanked the VIPs/fans plus he's getting a car for the award! YAY!

i was smiling like a fool while watching their Fila photoshoot interview. aside from their gorgeous shots, they were in their happiest mode at that time! i absolutely love bingu top!!! he's so BAMF but so dorky at the same time!!! gosh, this makes me miss them so much more! can't wait to see them back together on stage! **super excited**

thanks for all the hot pictures! :)

Cuteeee~~

49905371.jpg37416178.jpg

credit.Bestiz

- - -

a00845564cc9a1dcd433c.jpg

a00845564cc9a1db58d5f.jpg

a00845564cc9a359ba3fd.jpg

a00845564cc9a1df410cd.jpg

a00845564cc9a1d8ebb0d.jpg

Hey there juicy lips!! Tryinna kiss me?? You ain't kiss me nya~nya!! JOKEEE : D

Of course I'd never say that.-.-

a00845564cc9a1e35cc38.jpg

credit.PARTY

Guest toozdae08

Congrats to Tabi!!!!

And lol - I guess he's the only one that doesn't have a license among the boys.

Dae was the first, GD got the white Bentley that we've heard about, YB said he liked driving his car in GQ and TOP told us that funny story about Ri. So despite being the oldest, TOP is the last to get his license, lol. But he's such a GQMF that I'm sure there are ppl lining up to drive him around, I know I wouldn't mind chauffeuring him.

I wonder what he's going to do with that car?

Guest propera898

i feel happy for TABI im sure this will help him get mote popular ( we all know how important its for Kpeople to get awards) so im sure this puts him in another level , ifeel sad cuz he didt get the new actor award but i guess as many said just being nominated its an acomplish :) i hope he keeps acting and doesnt wait a year or 2 to do another acting project , idef. think he has a great future as an actor. he i now a hallyu star :D

More of BIGBANG's golden moments in S-PORE

elmogdi.jpg

credit.TEAMBIGBANG

- - -

More G-Market add-ons^^

He's so cute in the last three.^^

101006japan1.jpg

20101027091035887868001.jpg

101hl.jpg

128837784211.jpg128837784221.jpg128837784231.jpg

credit.DCInside

just few more tweets:

Screen+shot+2010-10-29+at+2.51.07+PM.png

Screen+shot+2010-10-29+at+2.49.24+PM.png

OH MY GAWD.

This is going to be the most epic album ever. I'm shaking at the very thought of it.

Finally get news of Seungri in the studio too. :D where are you daesung??

Guest toozdae08

^

YAY!!!!

I Loved YB's Connection so this excited me a lot. Plus I also like 2NE1's I'm Busy so yay. Twitter is turning out to be sooo useful

Guest Michala01

^^^

omg those tweets! How exciting...but really this is just cruel. All this teasing ugh wacko.gif

@G.D. Thanks for all the GD stuff, he looks so cute in the G-market ads! 

posted?

[PHOTOS] Seungri on Indonesian Tabloid Gaul!

dsc00257rz.jpg

dsc00260cx.jpg

remember GD’s poster on Gaul too? turns out Seungri had a poster on Gaul as well! but on a different edition :)

thank you for sharing lydia~!^^

photo: iheartGD(Lydia)

Posted by: Trish @ iBigbang

Taken from: iBigbang

Guest missARROGANT

」SEOUL TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010, 메인 사회의 박·젼민과 함께 나누는 것은, BIGBANG의 D-LITE와 KARA의 규리가, 결정했습니다!!!3명으로, 북돋워요!!

http://twitter.com/DrMyStar

Dae is one of the MCs for Seoul Tokyo Music Festival

EDIT:

VVV Thanks for telling. I always get confuse where to post which stuff. Since other people also posted G-market photos here, I continued posting in BB's thread.

Guest tomorrow13

I know I would get thumb down for this but I really wanna say it.

I don't understand why you still posted his pics for GMarket here although Ji already has his own thread? It doesn't mean I'm not happy with Ji pics here but sometimes I find it a little bit unfair to the other members. Why don't you post some pics and a link to Ji's thread like what we did with Tabi? When there's something related to Tabi acting, we have to post it in his actor thread, which is less convenient for guests to read than Big Bang thread. I mean you need to have an account and log in to read Tabi news while you can easily visit Big Bang thread or Big Bang subforum. People who are interested in Ji can easily get more info/pics from here but it's not that easy for people who are attracted to Tabi.

I'm not Tabi based or st. I just hope we'll treat their solo news/pics fairly. Or at least please post more pics related to Tabi acting here so that people who have little time to check Big Bang news like me or who don't have a soompi account can update their news (both solo and group) more easily.

Guest toozdae08

^

I actually agree but didn't know if I was the only one that felt that way so I thank you for bringing this up. I mean as far was we know the G-market ad is GD only and not the whole group, TOP just won an award (which I think is more important) and yet we can't post it here (which I agree on since it's focused on his solo activities). Someone was called out for posting TOP related info so I think we should keep it even.

@the thumb down :rolleyes:

Guest propera898

thats right , why when its TOP solo activities or Taeayan solo they always said you should posted on their own solo thread but when its GD its allright i dont care if you post them but then allow us too post or Bias solo activities too. this should be fair.

its really hard for guessest to even know they have solo threads.

Guest shinhdeplol

Okay, so I think we should really stick to the rules starting from now.... The boys' comeback is coming so things better be in order :)

Actually I want TOP's thread to be moved here too so that its more convenient for guests but it seems impossible >.< But why dont you guys make an account to be able to view the thread at korean drama & movies forum??? Over there DL links are allowed :lol:

Another thing I have to say... With the opening of sub-forums in soompi, soompiers are encouraged to post out of the "official" thread. What do you guys think about this idea? For or against???

propera: Well, I asked but I wasnt given the permission to do so. And Heechul's acting thread isnt allowed in Suju's sub forum so I think the same applies to TOP's.

Guest evilgary

i think it would be okay to shift top's thread here

its best to keep everything neat and post it in the approporiate thread so that others would have an easy time to search for

Guest propera898

i think it would be okay to shift top's thread here

its best to keep everything neat and post it in the approporiate thread so that others would have an easy time to search for

AW SO whats it gonna be ? i mean its possible as you said or its impossible as @shinhdeplol says?

Guest Michala01

I couldn't give a rats richard simmons where things are posted tbh and I don't see it as such a big deal. We don't post all Jiyong stuff in here. We may post a cap or two but most of it goes in GD's thread. I want stuff posted about all the members in here whatever it is they are doing, doesn't have to be the whole of it but at least bits and pieces. Like for example TOP winning that award, I think it's stupid for that to be posted in ONLY TOP's acting thread because not everyone goes there so how are casual viewers supposed to know? 

As long as we're mindful not to spam and so on I don't see the issue. Just my opinion. Any new pics/news whatever about any of the boys are a welcome sight to me

^

I actually agree but didn't know if I was the only one that felt that way so I thank you for bringing this up. I mean as far was we know the G-market ad is GD only and not the whole group, TOP just won an award (which I think is more important) and yet we can't post it here (which I agree on since it's focused on his solo activities). Someone was called out for posting TOP related info so I think we should keep it even.

Stuff relating to their solo activities is posted in this post all the time. We posted in here about YB being nominated for the MAMA's, we post about Seungri's Enjoy Today as well...I could go on. 

This isn't the first time GD stans have been singled out but w/e

edit:  sorry I didn't mean to double post I thought it would connect to my previous post automatically 

Merged by shinhdeplol :)

Archived