★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

Just got back from class and I'm tweeting.

Anyway, every time I see a pic of TOP I go "DAYUUUUM, he's good looking". Boy is sooooo fine - just blessed I tell, so blessed.

Guest SeungriIsMine

A Philippine-based Twitter account for Big Bang's very own strong maknae, SeungRi!

:)

So.. Can you please ask the VIPs to support our favorite maknae? Thanks

Guest SeungriIsMine

A Philippine-based Twitter account for Big Bang's very own strong maknae, SeungRi!

So.. Can you please ask the VIPs to support our favorite maknae? Thanks

Guest toozdae08

qISin.png

seeing this pic makes me realize how much weight GD has lost since then. Either that or all the boys have gotten really really fat cause he's tiny compared to everyone else now - like his thighs are like so small.

Someone needs to feed him cause I'm getting worried :tears: .

Guest Michala01

^^^

He was a healthy weight at the start of the year eg: 

tumblr_lajfm7TXqV1qd44o5o1_500.jpg

but now he's back to this: 

tumblr_lato1jJoyN1qadoq5o1_500.jpg

but I think he likes being really skinny unsure.gif As long as he's taking care of himself otherwise, mentally for example..I guess we shouldn't worry but yeah boy needs to eat a cheeseburger. 

Guest toozdae08

^

I don't know.

He's gain some weight cause he was looking downright unhealthy a few months ago during the summer.

But every time he gets so small I worry :tears:

I don't mind him being skinny but there are times when he looks sick and it makes me sad.

Guest missARROGANT

[ENGSUBBED] BIG BANG cut on 2NE1 Tv

cr:bigbangworld

Translated by: JadEeyore. @Addicteds-United

Typesetter: NIKAISTAR @Addicteds-United

BIG BANG [FILA] Advertisement Photo

image05g.jpg

image08m.jpg

image06r.th.jpgimage07r.th.jpgimage09h.th.jpgimage10lt.th.jpg

cr:taken from bigbanghaven

^ I think most of the photos are already shared

edit:

oh oh so many users are reading this thread haha

this thread is going to explode when BB comeback xd

userv.png

user2c.png

Guest Michala01

^^^

Trust me, makes me sad too. As a smoker myself I know smoking probably has a bit to do with it. Replacing meals with cigarettes, late nights at the studio, stress, anxiety, it all takes its toll. But he's never going to change and I'm actually surprised at how healthy and together he seems otherwise (like happy and smiling) because I was expecting him to be really strained by this point due to album preparations. It's nothing compared to beginning of 2009 though....

I honestly don't know how they do it any of them. When I look at my life and how little I do in comparison, I applaud them for their energy to keep going. They worked for 2 and a half years literally without stopping from their debut and even though they've all been busy in the past 2 years they've definitely had time to breathe at least. I'm comforted by the fact that they're really close now and have each other for support. God knows it's going to get hectic when they start promoting. 

@MissArrogant 

thanks so much for the subbed video! w00t.gif 

Why did I have to top with nothing to share yet again >.<  might as well add a random gifspam lol 

tumblr_lazaugTQbA1qblw3lo1_250.gif

tumblr_laz4vuHzug1qafcm1.gif

tumblr_laz4u9cXDw1qafcm1.gif

tumblr_l8ibwnc1RF1qzzm7bo1_500.gif

Guest toozdae08

Why the hell are all these ppl here? 744 ppl :blink:

Sorry everyone but YG hasn't announced a comeback date yet.

^

I saw 2009 pics and it wasn't pretty. But yeah, I'm happy that he's looking somewhat healthy and less stressed, having most of the boys less busy seems to be doing him so good. More support.

Guest juang_bb

did YG announce something or what?!? is there a glitch or something? how come there's 749 users viewing the thread. :blink:

users.jpg

edit: i only captured the 600+ lol :lol:

regarding GD losing weight, i actually thought that he looks pretty the same as he was last year. he actually looks healthier now compared to when he was promoting and was dealing with all those issues. but i sure miss his chubby cheeks from back then. :D although he's always been skinny, it would be nice if he eats more... but to me, what's important is that he doesn't look stressed like he was at this time last year. the fact that he's smiling a LOT lately and looks very happy is good enough for me not to worry.

thanks for the link of Eng subbed BB cut. off to watch. be back after. ;)

Hey, Guys..~ Thank you for all the HD fancams and beautiful pics!~

You guys are awesome!!~ :wub:

Watching the fancam, gahhh!! Tabi binguness is everywhere!!~ :w00t:

O

If I'm not mistaken, today is the day TOP will attend the function that he got nominated as Best New Comer, rite? B)

I hope we will hear a good news about this, after what he's going through while filming the movie, he deserve that. ^_^

and my copy Into the Fire DVD just arrived yesterday!! *happy* :lol:

Guest intelligirl

I'm a little behind with this thread, but I think these pics from KPN are unshared?

Well, I think they're pretty so posting them again won't hurt :]

tumblrlav7mh5ugi1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavau3tngh1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavamr1yxs1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav98bxn0l1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavanxsoxf1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav7vexezl1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavb3oxuaz1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavavcuccz1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavam8luiv1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav7m3mnpy1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavautdszz1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavausdhah1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav95pxxps1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav81euufu1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlavalscbvg1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav7vexezl1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav7bqv7mo1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav94nxwsb1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav99hsvko1qcaikm.th.jpgtumblrlav7uiqluq1qcaikm.th.jpg

tumblrlav7dye94o1qcaikm.th.jpg

credit: taegyo @ tumblr

+ Caps from ET

33824874.th.jpg

18892325.th.jpg88549632.th.jpg

c: MSH @ DCVI

Guest Michala01

OMG I almost had a heartattack when I saw that many people viewing the thread. blink.gif That must have been a glitch but goddamn my heart is not made for those kinds of surprises 

Guest juang_bb

okay, i've watched the eng subbed vid of the BB cut. OMO!!! they were talking about GD singing, based on how their conversation went and also with what Teddy said, could it be that GD and BOM will have some kind of a duet in the chorus?!? that will be epic! I love how this song is actually different from "just another boy"

also, they recorded the day before BB went to singapore. wow! Tabi and GD stayed up late recording and then they had to leave 6am to singapore that day and we all know how their schedule went that Saturday. fly-presscon-rehearse-concert-fly. whew!!! plus the fact that GD did say he has a cold that day... and yet their performance is flawless. he and tabi even had so much energy on the concert. boys are such PROS!!!

regarding Tabi's nomination, i almost forgot that it was today. I hope he wins. last time i heard he was leading in the Most Popular Actor award voting but Won Bin was catching up. we'll see later. hoping for the best! goodluck Tabi!!! :D

edit: i almost forgot! i know a lot of VIPs enjoy some GD and BOM interaction, but boy was i happy with the TOP and BOM interaction. (ps im not shipping, just happy seeing them interact) the TOP-BOM teasing during the last part was soooo LOL-worthy. TOP told Bom she looks like a comic character and BOM countering that Tabi is the alien. i remember she called him alien the last time too, when he was eating the banana and shouting random stuff. :lol: I think Tabi looks closest to Bommie among the 2ne1 girls, probably coz they've worked together since debut. Bommie the 8D comic character, and Tabi the 4D alien. love it :lol:

Thanks for sharing the English Subbed BBTV! :)

Top and GD were working so late that time before

they went to Singapore? Dayuuum. These boys

are pros. How can they have that MUCH energy

last KPOP NIGHT then? *_____* I love you two.

Get some more rest D; And am i the only one

amused that Bom keeps calling TOP an Alien?

Hahaha. She did this before in the BBTV cut

where they're having the photoshoot for the

YG Fam Concert. Lmao. They're so cuuute <3

I hope TOP wins the nomination! He deserves

the blessings he's receiving. I can never

forget that time when I was so teary-eyed

when I watched JUST the trailer of Into The Fire...

Lol. I almost had a heart attack reading about the

600+ people here. What made all those guests

view the thread? @.@ Yeah, maybe it was just

some glitch...Or...Nah, I'm not going to

get my hopes up. XD

Vjuang_bb!!!!

I think they're the funniest in YG Fam too!

And I was so excited to see them teasing~ Truly funny when

they did it. Come to think of it...TOP does look like an alien~

Remember? Someone compared him to this...character in some movie

(I forgot) XD Hahahaha! And Bom does look like a cartoon character

with her reactiosn and expressions and all :3

Archived