★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

[NEWS][b] Big Bang’s TOP, how much can he drink? 7 bottles of soju!

20090311bigbang.jpg

Big Bang’s member, TOP, has recently made a hot topic after revealing the truth.

According to SBS’s “E! TV Taek Jae Hoon” entertainment idol X-files, TOP of Big Bang is said to be able to drink 7 bottles of soju (korean alcohol/liquor).

According to the testimony of a team member, Kwon Ji Yong, “The team’s eldest brother, TOP, is the best drinker” he testified. TOP’s both hands and feet were revealed through movie “Into the Fire” along with Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Seung Woo and Cha Seung Won.

Kim Seung Woo spoke about the hardships during the filming of the movie, “The youngest Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), suffered from drinking too much.” Kwong Sang Woo also revealed, “TOP has the ‘drinking 7 bottles of soju’ disease.” Idol TOP proved to be the best for this week.

Also, there was a rumor told that after shooting a CF for a major liquor manufacterer, 2 boxes of beer had been finished off. During the broadcast, acquaintances of TOP revealed all the testimony without hesitation, needed for the “total best idol of the week“.

The program will be broadcasted on October 27th at 7pm.

MUAHAHAHA dont know about you guys but a find this hilarious kekeke remenber the news about him acting CUTE when drunk lol xD i kept thinking that while reading this :D

There is an event on GMarket and the prize is meeting no other than our beloved G.D

Check it out on GMarket's Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/gmarket20s

Waaaaaaaaaah~ How I wish it was me the lucky winner );

- - -

Shared?

The stage and the seating plan for upcoming YG Family Concert in December^^

20101026184940197124.jpg

credit.BBVIPZ

Guest peppermintsugar

After the latest episode of BBTV, even though I shipped them before, I can't help but NOT ship Bom/G-D! They're too adorable together, especially with their matching red hair now. Uhg, too adorable. What a power house couple THAT would be! They could make beautiful music and beautiful babies together XD

Guest Michala01

After the latest episode of BBTV, even though I shipped them before, I can't help but NOT ship Bom/G-D! They're too adorable together, especially with their matching red hair now. Uhg, too adorable. What a power house couple THAT would be! They could make beautiful music and beautiful babies together XD

Even though I'm a hardcore GD stan...the idea of it doesn't bother me that much and that's saying a lot. Bom is pretty flawless ph34r.gif

Re-watched bbtv just now and I keep replaying the parts where I can hear the song. It sounds really chilled and funky? IDK how to describe it but I really like it -  totally different from the other song they have been working on in the other episodes which was much more upbeat and dancey. I really think there'll be a lot of variety on this record. 

Pleaaaaaaaaaase YG make a f'ing announcement already wacko.gif

Guest ibigbang

[NEWS][b] Big Bang’s TOP, how much can he drink? 7 bottles of soju!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7313/20090311bigbang.jpg

Big Bang’s member, TOP, has recently made a hot topic after revealing the truth.

According to SBS’s “E! TV Taek Jae Hoon” entertainment idol X-files, TOP of Big Bang is said to be able to drink 7 bottles of soju (korean alcohol/liquor).

According to the testimony of a team member, Kwon Ji Yong, “The team’s eldest brother, TOP, is the best drinker” he testified. TOP’s both hands and feet were revealed through movie “Into the Fire” along with Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Seung Woo and Cha Seung Won.

Kim Seung Woo spoke about the hardships during the filming of the movie, “The youngest Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), suffered from drinking too much.” Kwong Sang Woo also revealed, “TOP has the ‘drinking 7 bottles of soju’ disease.” Idol TOP proved to be the best for this week.

Also, there was a rumor told that after shooting a CF for a major liquor manufacterer, 2 boxes of beer had been finished off. During the broadcast, acquaintances of TOP revealed all the testimony without hesitation, needed for the “total best idol of the week“.

The program will be broadcasted on October 27th at 7pm.

MUAHAHAHA dont know about you guys but a find this hilarious kekeke remenber the news about him acting CUTE when drunk lol xD i kept thinking that while reading this :D

Please credit your source: http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/news-big-bangs-top-how-much-can-he-drink-7-bottles-of-soju/#comments

thanks~

hi ^_^

is eng subs out for "19 nineteen" ?? sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

No subs yet.

[NEWS] Big Bang’s TOP, how much can he drink? 7 bottles of soju!

WHAT?? i cant even stand half bottle of SOJU.lol. I like to drink but Soju's..idk >.<

Ginger & Michala01: haha im with you girl. I dont ship GD with any 2NE1 because!

WELL they're from the same company yadda yadda but seeing BOM and GD brought so much

cuteness it's hard NOT TO LIKE. ^^

Abie knows im spazz like crazy yesterday lol...

guys please spread the news to all INTERNATIONAL VIPZ

today @ 9-10PM KST

twitter trending

#BIGBANGKOREA

and

daum.net type on search engine

빅뱅 내한

c00552124c17477fd9523.jpg

c: dcinside|| gdragon

Our very own Tony the Tiger! =p He's Grrrrreat! (Geeeeeeee-Dragon)

Aaaahhh! Lol, Ji's otoke (4:52) is too cute; he purposely does it to drive us crazy. <.<' Haha.

How can anyone deny Bingu TOP? I LOVE his dorkiness/goofyness!(0:35) It was funny when Ji kept asking Bom to repeat her singing and TOP just sat there with a straight, emotionless expression except when it hit 1:39. Bom kept hmmm-ing and I couldn't help but laugh at her and laugh at the fact that every time she did that, Ji wanted to laugh as well.

I'm actually ok waiting for BB. I guess it's because I'm really not looking forward to fangirl mode. I'm just happy for our boys whether they comeback or not because I know that even w/o a comeback, they're constantly busy anyway.

G's smile is seriously perfect. I've never admired someone else's smile other than him. (0:32)

Anyone else got giddy when he looked behind him at Bom and he smirked? =) (0:21)

Btw, how does the guys focus when Janet's poster is so huge-in-yo-face? Hahaa.

Bom-related (funny moments)

5:25 (Kush laughs at her) [that's him right?]

3:38 (Bom's expression singing Baby is priceless.)

Sighs, I'm so proud. =)

[NEWS] Big Bang’s TOP, how much can he drink? 7 bottles of soju!

bigbang090313mbcsection.jpg

remember this Vid , Hite CF interview

he said he can drink 7 bottles of soju , lol

BBTV is love , really can't wait for their comeback

Youngbae out bowling!

6569900092.jpg

cre: ibigbang

source: jsmining via twitter

Jo Sung Min is a backup dancer of YGdancers xD and it's one close friend of GD

Our Bingu :lol:

tumblrlaug2axc0m1qdd7by.giftumblrlaufqwcu0j1qdd7by.gif

tumblrlaufwngvhr1qdd7by.giftumblrlaufyaqunm1qdd7by.giftumblrlaug0v726n1qdd7by.gif

cre: kissme2death@tumblr

Guest juang_bb

^^^ those gifs :lol: who said Tabi can't dance?!? he just showed everybody his 'moves' that night!!! LOVE IT!!! BINGU FTW! :D

seriously, TABI DRINKING 7 SOJUs?!? i heard it isn't the best tasting alcohol around and it's pretty hard too... but i guess, his tolerance is very high. but still, i want to go on a drinking session with Tabi. lol!!! i just want to see how long i'll be able to keep up with him. LMAO!

dont forget VIPs... we're trending #BIGBANGKOREA at 9PM KST later!!! :D

/shoutout to fellow vipz that I am following! Y'all know who you are!!!

@les & Abie: dear. . .shall we spam during the trending again? harhar!

Anyhoo, BB cut @ 2ne1tv, PRICELESS! REALLY PRICELESS! Gahd knows how I wasn't suppose to go online today because SO and I just patched things up and I want to spend moar time with him but my fingers were itching and something in my gut tells me that there's something good waiting for me that has to do with BB! And LO and BEHOLD!

IDEK. . .OMFG! THIS. . .a lot of awesome-spazz-worthy things that happened in this video! GDI! But what I can't deny is that while I DO NOT SHIP / STAN any of the boys the 2ne1 girls, man. . .THE dormant G-BOM stan in me came out! OMFG! NOONAS FTMFW!!!!

Gah! Just so adorbs. . .those two were in the video!

Onto some random things that I noticed:

Ji is such a neat-freak / perfectionist! How many times did he ask Bom to repeat one single damn line! And the note wasn't easy to hit either! harhar! And he kept on putting things [that were on top of the table] into their proper places! harhar! I think that Ji and I will really get along together because I am a neat-freak too! harhar!

Ji calling Bom noona - priceless! teehee!

Tabi and that crack-salute of his again! harhar! And can I just say. . .move over DOMYOUJI! Curly hair's now owned by the GQBAMF that is T-O-P!!!

Lastly. . .would any of you happen to know where I can get this ring worn by Ji in here?

---> http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9974/1111jfp.jpg

I kept this comment gutter-dirty-thoughts-free so if you want the dirty one, go read my blog! harhar!

Guest intelligirl

An article of Dara talking abt Seungri on Strong Heart:

2437742047092255.th.jpg

'강심장' 산다라박, "예능, 승리에게 글로 배웠어요"

산다라박의 글로 배운 예능이 제대로 터졌다.

26일 방송된 SBS '강심장'에 출연한 산다라박이 빅뱅 승리군에게 예능을 배운 사연을 털어놓았다.

그녀는 승리에게 배운 예능 노하우를 필기한 노트를 공개했다.

산다라박은 '뜸을 들여 토크 궁금증을 유발할 것' 이라는 팁을 공개하며 "굉장히 짧은 시간에 많이 배웠다"고 자랑스레 털어놨다.

빅뱅의 승리군과 함께 찍은 사진까지 공개한 그녀는 '승리아카데미 예능 교육 수료'를 인증하며 폭소를 유발했다.

강호동은 "기획사에 예능 아카데미가 대세다. SM에는 특아카데미, YG에는 승리아카데미가 있다"라며 2PM을 향해 "JYP에는 누가 있냐"고 물었다. 이에 2PM의 우영은 "우린 그런거 없이 혼자 알아서 해야한다"라고 대답해 또 한번 웃음을 자아냈다.

한편 이날 방송에는 우영 닉쿤 가인 싸이 광희 윤손하 장미인애 산다라박 박봄 등이 출연해 재치있는 입담을 과시했다.

http://www.reviewstar.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=243774

Anybody who knows Seungri always mentions him on this show :lol: I bet Strong Baby music came up as soon as he was mentioned too! I wonder abt the book Dara has in her hands lol

posted?

{TRANS} Interview of Bigbang (from March 2007)

*This was an interview that was uploaded on March 5, 2007.

I just thought it would be nice to have a read of an old interview:)

[Daesung]

Kang Myungsuk: When did you first want to become a singer?

Daesung: When I was in grade 9, there was this website that was about singing and I eventually wanted to sing in front of more people.

KMS: Because of my vocal cord nodules injury I…?

DS: Because of my vocal cord nodules injury I think I developed more as a singer. At that time, while I was resting, I learned how to take care of my through and I also really pondered about how I could sing more comfortably.

KMS: From out members I am the…

GD: Best looking (laugh)

DS: I think I’m the one in charge of cracking all the jokes. (laugh) Although the other members don’t acknowledge this, I keep trying to crack not funny jokes. I still think my jokes are somewhat funny though.

KMS: What was the happiest moment after you debuted?

DS: When we had our first concert, I was really happy when I saw all the people who came to see just us.

KMS: Any worries these days?

DS: I always worry about singing. How I can develop a bit more or if I even can develop.

[ TOP ]

KMS: When did you first want to become a singer?

TOP: When I was in grade five after I listened to Notorious BIG’s music, I was so shocked that I wanted to rap. Back then I would write lyrics for fun because rap seemed so astonishing.

KMS: Do you like the name TOP or TEMPO better?

TOP: Tempo, because if there was no Tempo, then there would’ve been no TOP.

KMS: When I first appeared in ‘Come to Play’ and ‘X-Man’ I….

TOP: Felt awkward

KMS: Haha. How was it? I heard that in ‘X-Man’ you even did a three letter initial poem attack with Park Myungsoo.

TOP: I think it was just awkward. At the time I appeared on ‘X-Man’ I was really nervous, but when I think of it now, it was fun.

KMS: My comical talent?

TOP: Very sensible (laugh)

KMS: I think my eyes are…?

TOP: Full of charm. (laugh) No, actually they’re just scary.

KMS: Yanggaeng(sweet jelly made of red beans) to me is?

TOP: Something I got tired of eating. Now when I see Yanggaeng I feel like throwing up. (laugh)

KMS: Favorite TV shows?

GD: Victoria Secret(the fashion show) (laugh)

TOP: No, I actually don’t watch a lot of television. Really! (laugh)

[ G-dragon ]

GD: When I was seven or eight(this is in Korean age; in Korea babies are one years old when they are born. Age increases on New Years Day, not on birthday). I started appearing on TV shows then.

KMS: Who influenced you the most during that time?

GD: Roo Ra(Korean group from 1994, very popular in the 90s). I was even in the ‘Child Roo Ra’ group.

KMS: The performance you’ve enjoyed the most performing?

GD: Our first concert.

KMS: To me Yang Hyunsuk…?

GD: is a man. (laugh) He’s very cool and cute at times.

KMS: What do you think stands out about him the most?

GD: I really respect him because he can separate his personal life from work. I’m way younger than Yang Hyunsuk (laugh) but he compliments me and chides me for what I do; this makes me work harder. I think he’s really good at handling people.

KMS: What do you think about your nickname ‘Sandpaper Jiyong’?

GD: Well it is true. I’m only like that when I get really sensitive but usually I’m not that sensitive.

KMS: Because Big Mama left YG?

GD: I’m sad. I didn’t really get to know them really well. I got to know Gummy well but not the members of Big Mama.

KMS: If I wasn’t the leader of Bigbang?

GD: I think I would’ve debuted as a solo artist then.

[Taeyang]

TY: When I was in elementary school; I wanted to become a singer even before I appeared on Jinusean’s music video.

KMS: What does the Taeyang DC Inside Gallery mean to you?

TY: I haven’t had a chance to visit yet. I just know about it because some people told me about it. I’m very thankful.

KMS: Did you watch Bigbang’s Documentary again?

TY: No I didn’t watch it again. I was really depressed at one point because of the documentary; I cried a lot after watching some of the edited video because my family and friends would see. However, I think I was able to develop more because of it.

KMS: What is Bigbang to you?

TY: A nest.

KMS: Ten years later I will be…?

TY: A dad (laugh). The best singer.

[seungri]

SR: In grade 9 because I liked singing. Is this a good enough reason?

KMS: Schedule that enjoyed the most?

SR: The concert(referring to Bigbang’s first concert).

KMS: How did you feel like during the concert?

SR: It was the happiest day of my life.

KMS: Out of the other members…?

SR: (after pondering) I can’t leave anyone out.

GD: Good job avoiding answering?(laugh)

KMS: Recent worries?

SR: (after pondering for a long time) Taking care of my body. I’m trying to eat a lot to grow more.

GD: You’re done growing~ (laugh)

KMS: When do you feel the most proud of your fans?

SR: During concerts.

KMS: To me, the fans…?

SR: Are good.

KMS: Do you have any unique fans that you remember?

SR: This fan that patted my butt. It was after our practice. These older female fans patted my bottom while saying “good job”.

KMS: Bigbang is a group that…?

SR: Can develop infinitely.

Original interview and organizing done by Kang Myungsuk and Lee Jiwon.

Original article from Triple Crown

http://bbs.freechal.com/ComService/Activit...p;DocId=1559529

Translations by: Beau @ bbvipz

Credit: Smile@BBBVIP.net

^thanks for the interview..reminds me a lot about them in the old days

like usual the answers are so them..lol..honest & funny

and the G-ri moment is always there..

can't see it but can feel it just from the interview

i miss them :)

tumblrl6mxvdjtnh1qcri4r.png

cr:forevervip@tumblr

from sgkpopnight

tumblrlauf3rrozl1qdalkb.gif

seungri enjoys some pretend boxing on stage. Never change bb

comment & gif cr to byronsbi*ch@tumblr

EDIT:

G-Market CF featuring GD will be aired in Mid-Nov?

a00422504cc7ba50277fe.jpg

cr:bestiz

Source:gmarket@twitter

am I the only one amused at the fact that Seungri's pinky looks

so cute all the time XD Ive seen lots of pictures of him

with his pinky like that <3 So cuuuuuute.

And the old interview~ I cant help but laugh at the fact

that GD answers some of the questions thrown at the two

younger...Dae and Ri. Sigh. Look how they've grown~

I hope in the future, when we read their interviews in the

present, we'll be proud of them to the point where we'll

be so nostalgic and teary-eyed. =) These 5 aspiring

singers are brought together to make music for us~

Such an honor to be one of their VIPs.

TOP is such a drinker. I dont know what Soju tastes like

and...other alcohol drinks for that matter...but it must

be one tough drink. And Tabi can drink 7 bottles of that?!

*___*

#BIGBANGKOREA trending later!

We cna do this, VIPs \M/

Archived