★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Banana Peel

^

LOL, yeah I'm loyal to top, hhehe. I can't help but to comeback to him even if I get extremely attracted to YB for a month or so. I mean, I was totally a YB bias for the past few months of his promotion and stuff. But bias will always be your bias, hahaha.

Man, I was so hoping that YG would have released a news about bb's comeback ._. I'm always a teeny bit disappointed when I come to this thread seeing a new post lol. Not because I dislike seeing all of your guys' posts, but because I was half anticipating YG's release statement XDD

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER.

okay, well maybe I can .... :phew: but just for few more weeks, that's it. heh.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1 박봄, 빅뱅 신규 앨범 피처링 영상 단독 공개

201010261354001001_1.JPG

올 연말 새 앨범과 함께 컴백 예정인 빅뱅의 뜨끈뜨끈한 신곡 녹음 현장이 깜짝 공개됐다.

26일 방송될 Mnet ‘2NE1 TV’ 시즌2에서는 신규 앨범 녹음에 여념이 없는 지드래곤의 녹음실 풍경이 전파를 탄다.

피처링을 맡게 된 2NE1 박봄은 노래 한 소절인 '집에 가지마 베이베~'를 수백 번 반복하며 최상의 보이스를 찾기 위해 안간힘을 다했다. 녹음실 밖에서 이를 지켜보던 보던 지드래곤은 “모든 노래에 박봄의 목소리가 들어가면 노래가 좋아진다. 좋은 목소리다”라고 평가하며 “'누나가 안 하면 우리 앨범이 못 나온다”며 너스레를 떨었다는 후문이다.

s:http://news.nate.com/view/20101026n13120

Guest shinhdeplol

I wonder if TOP was eating at the cafeteria of his university :w00t: Look at him being surrounded by fangirls :lol: He looks so shy sometimes awhhh

Seems like we will get to see Jiyong in the studio again this evening :w00t:

I hope to see Daeri recording too :rolleyes:

tumblrlavt7y3oud1qa5927.jpg

tumblrlavrblaaz51qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavsvzkohg1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavt0iq7ly1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavt4cxudg1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavtafkxet1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavtconnhh1qa5927.th.jpg

tumblrlavte1zyhk1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavtgojesz1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavtivzbqg1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavtloqiel1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavtnrj4bp1qa5927.th.jpgtumblrlavtrhdqak1qa5927.th.jpg

By: Jongx@bigbangsingapore

Visit here for more photos

TOP so cute I'm loving his hair these days. Lol I don't know how those fangirls resisted. I would have gotten out a random pair of scissors and secretly cut myself a lock without him noticing. :ph34r: cause thats not creepy at all.

What does that article say? Is GD picking on Bom now ^^

Guest SeungriIsMine

Lately I've been NR to all the news of big bang coming back.

Could it be i'm losing hope? :tears:

I've been watching their old videos like the big bang documentary and Idol world.

It made me feel proud and look up to them more. To see how they are now, it's truly amazing :lol:

How Seungri worked hard to get in big bang even after being eliminated made me smile, this boy, i knew i loved him for a reason :wub:

Now they're big bang, standing strong and will (hopefully) make a comeback soon.

So.. What are we going to do VIPs? Ofcourse fangirl our butts off ;)

Am I being mean? Haha :D

Guest shinhdeplol

LOTTE calendar for November :D

20101026135259622.th.jpg20101026135300834.th.jpg

C: lotte // 권부장 @ bestiz

Bom to feature in one of Big Bang's new songs for their album? We'll see bout that in tonight's episode of 2NE1TV!!! /spazzes

C: 21bangs @ twitter

I would love if there was another We Belong Together or Forever With You :wub:

Guest peppermintsugar

I like those photos of TOP. I love photographs like that, so upclose and personal and not a photoshoot because you get to see what they REALLY look like, even though I'm sure he's still wearing make-up in those pics, he's flawless regardless. Those are some lucky girls, I probably would have had a heart attack before I even got an autograph.

Guest shinhdeplol

Bigbanghaven provided 2 more sizes for each wallpapers :w00t:

20101026135259112800.th.jpg20101026135300323800.th.jpg201010261352593421024.th.jpg201010261353005841024.th.jpg

Source: Lotte Duty Free

Shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Which Korean celebrity couple should get married in real life?

For fun, Chinese fans of Korean entertainment tried to pair up their favorite idols to see who would make the best married couple. A survey was held on the popular Chinese website ‘baidu‘, asking users which Korean celebrity couple should get married in real life.

The survey included the following ‘couples’:

* 2PM’s Taecyeon and SNSD’s Yoona

* 2PM’s Wooyoung and SNSD’s Taeyeon

* T-ara’s Jiyeon and Yoo Seung Ho

* Shin Min Ah and Lee Seung Gi

* Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Wonder Girls‘ Sohee

* Yoon Shi Yoon and Shin Se Kyung

* SHINee’s Minho and KARA’s Goo Hara

* Big Bang’s Daesung and KARA’s Jiyoung

The survey will be held until March of next year, but Taecyeon and Yoona are already in the lead. They hold 40.9% of the votes at the moment, beating out the other ‘couples’ in an almost untouchable way. This may be attributed to their scandal awhile back.

Minho and Goo Hara are in second place with 27.3% of the votes, because these two appeared on various shows together and had often paired up.

Third place is taken by Wooyoung and Taeyeon with 16.9%. The two were both MC’s on ‘Win Win‘.

G-Dragon/Sohee as well as Jiyeon/Yoo Seung Ho have both grabbed 14.9% of the votes. Lee Seung Gi/Shin Min Ah and Daesung/Jiyoung are middling, with Shin Se Kyung/Yoon Shi Yoon in last place.

4,000 people have taken the survey and hopefully more will participate. We’re wondering though, what about the couples on ‘We Got Married‘?

Source + Photo: TV Daily

Shared by cantthinkofaname @ soompi

Although I love Wonder Bang to death, I have to say that this poll is really random.... So they will vote till March 2011??? In 5 long months?? :lol:

hangoverbae.jpg

Men’s Spring/Summer 2010 Alexander McQueen

Basically, it part of a very artistic collection, like an encore of McQueen’s S/S ’09 Women’s wear, which CL’s dress was from (stay tuned for that!) So somehow since it’s a little of a season ago more info on this is a little bit buried in a fashion pile somewhere. We’ll be hunting for more details on this top for you so just stay tuned!

Photo Credit: Hapsical & Style.com

Shared by @ 21bangs.com

v Thats weird :mellow::mellow: I hardly sign out so I dont really get that problem... Maybe you should ask the admins or post a question thread here

Guest Michala01

You guys I cannot get into this thread at all (well now yes but after trying like 487345 times) mad.gif 

TOP looks freaking gorgeous~ I hope this means he will keep letting his hair grow cause I absolutely adore him with longer hair! wub.gif 

Excited for bbtv tonight w00t.gif 

Guest missARROGANT

2NE1′s Park Bom, featuring in Big bang’s new album exclusive video will be aired

Making a comeback with a new album scheduled for this year, Big Bang’s hot new recorded song was surprisingly released on the scene.

2NE1′s Park Bom, featuring in one of the song sings ‘Do Not Go Home, Baby~’ a hundred times and tries to find the best voice out of it. While we were watching them from the outside of the recording studio, G-Dragon said, “Park Bom’s voice goes well on all the songs and she likes the song. She has the best voice.” Additionally, G-Dragon stated, “We cannot release our album if Noona will not be in it” which shall not be feared by many.

Meanwhile, in the London broadcast, they’re working on the story of recording of 2NE1′s album and Big Ben, Buckingham Palace tourist attractions and other places which are like music video scenery. Broadcast starts 6PM KST on the 26th.

Source: Newsen

Translated by & Credit: Isha @21BANGS.com

I can't wait for BBTV later on....

2NE1′s Park Bom, featuring in Big bang’s new album exclusive video will be aired

:crazy:

OMG! this is seriously getting me SUPER EXCITED!!! i think this will just be a short preview... just another boy is still stuck in my head but this one!!!

i don't know how it will be if we have something concrete about their comeback?!

i can't wait for BBTV!!! bring it on!

thanks for sharing!

SHINee, SNSD, Big Bang and more, head to Singapore for Korean Pop Night!

Big Bang parts only

K-pop fans in Singapore had the special fortune of having seven idol bands all to themselves! The sold-out concert was organized by Proof Label, and was held at the Singapore Expo Hall 2.

Minutes before the concert started, fans were chanting for their favorite bands, shining their glowsticks to show their support for various groups that were performing that night.

And last but definitely not the least, Big Bang! Unlike other groups, they performed to a total of seven songs: “Gara Gara Go“, “Number 1“, “Haru Haru (Acoustic)“, “Lies“, “Last Farewell“, “How Gee“, and “Hands Up“!

The members of Big Bang showed a lot of charisma on stage, and they were having a lot of fun throughout their performances. Tae Yang and T.O.P also threw their sweat-drenched towels into the crowd, which I’m sure fans were fighting over.

The show closed with all the bands groovin’ to “We Are The World 25 for Haiti“.

Dedicated fans of various idol groups were definitely having a blast, and i’m sure most of them were left breathless like I was! One word to sum up the entire concert: epic!

Many thanks to Proof Label for organizing the event and Jacintha for making this possible.

Full article: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/seven-bands-head-to-singapore-for-korean-pop-night

Photography by: Abdul Qayyuum

More pictures are available in the photo gallery.

Posted by: eiseoul @ Allkpop

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest nonblonde

OMG! I LOVE Bommie's voice. She will be featured again in Big Bang album.

Hopefully, this song is one of the promotion tracks. I just love seeing them together G-Dragon & Bommie, since 2ne1 TV Season 1. G-Dragon is such a fanboy.

Will Vips & Blackjacks get to see it today in BB TV. Can't wait.

BRING IT ON YG!!!!!

haha i love to hear BOM's voice on their album but i kinda wished it

was MINJI or CL but it's ok! as long as they'll drop the album soon!!!!!

BIGBANG COMEBACK WILL BE TOO EPIC FOR MY PEACE OF MIND!

ATTN:

To those having problems with TOP PIC THREAD

mods cant view it too. I sent already

an email to soompi technical team. We'll

inform you guys as soon as this is fixed.

Guest pascale

OMG Bommie!!!!!!!!!!

that's a really good news; YG family <3.

I wonder if it will be only Bom in this album. Oh well i just want the album to finish and be released haha.

TODAE love in the LG optimus pic with the crew lol, he surely loves Daesung to piggyback him ne?

waiting for BBTV to hear a preview of the new song :)

Guest --colormyworldblack

I just got the time to comment today. XD

OMGEEEE. ALL THIS GOOD NEWS ARE COMING ON OUR WAY ALREADY!!!

Hahahaha. Im getting so excited here, I was squealing

mad here a while ago. Esp when I found out that Bom

is going to feature in their album!!!! Yes. Her voice truly

suits any kind of song~ And and she's my ultimate girl bias

with CL and Sohee XDDD jsadajksa. I srsly am going to

buy this album nao that it has Bom featuring in one og the

songs...well, I was alr planning it in the first place. Lol.

But dayuuum. Cant stop spazzing coz of this news!!!

What more if BIGBANG truly comes back alr!!!

I'M. GOING. TO. EXPLODE.

Leslie & Macrina, ALL FELLOW VIPS!!!!! Let's bring this

thread on fire! :D

P.S. This is jiyongiebaby83. I am havign troubles logging to that account D:

YES!! Little bits of information are being dropped everyday! & I freaking LOVE BOM & BIG BANG together!! awww brings me straight back to 2006 & their performances of WBT :)

eeeeehh getting closer everyday!!! :D

Archived