★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Still viewing fancams from Kpop night. Anyway, this has been posted and shared in omona. It's all praises for the kpop acts that night and clearly enjoyed the show most likely because they're the official media partner of the event.LOL. But I liked the way they described everyone and most especially our boys. here's the excerpt

Pandemonium strikes at KPop Night 2010

Saving the best for last, all hell broke loose when Big Bang took over the stage with their Japanese number 'Gara Gara Go'. The five-member group clearly garnered the biggest shrills and screams from the crowd as many sitting members clamoured to get on their feet and chairs, rocking to their raps and catchy hip-hop tunes in unison.

Click here for the entire article: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/features/asia/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=4415268

Credits:xinmsn

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Pics] G-Dragon's LG 「Optimus ONE」 advertisement on Korean Focus newspaper

p101025001.jpg

source : 7호선 @ DCGD

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

-----

【PHOTO】T.O.P × Kewpie

o0382057310815258731.jpgo0800053310658013463.jpg

It's a question to BIGBANG Official Blog's readers that which BIGBANG member owns this cute Kewpie handy fan and they reveal it today that T.O.P used it during the Friends Of The UN 「Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance With Music 2010 」 concert.

When it comes to toy,T.O.P never misses a thing,don't you think?

Via BIGBANGオフィシャルブログ

Taken from: TeamBIGBANG

Guest shinhdeplol

12879743812010102511423.png

12879743812010102511423.th.png12879743812010102511424.th.png12879743812010102511424.th.png12879743812010102511424k.th.png

12879743812010102511424.th.png12879743812010102511425.th.png12879743812010102511425.th.png12879747422010102511474.th.png

12879747422010102511474.th.png12879747422010102511475.th.png12879747422010102511475.th.png12879747422010102511475.th.png

credit : SGK-WAVE ( as tagged in photos)

taken from 뤌리탑 @ DCTOP

thanks to bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

12879937692010102517070.jpg

12879937692010102517070.th.jpg12879937692010102517070.th.jpg

12879937692010102517071.th.jpg12879937692010102517071.th.jpg12879943272010102517131q.th.jpg12879943272010102517131.th.jpg

12879943272010102517132.th.jpg12879943272010102517132.th.jpg12879943272010102517132.th.jpgasasru.th.jpg

credit : SGK-WAVE (as tagged in photos)

taken from 유앤미. @ DCDS

thanks to bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

[News] Big Bang Korean Pop Night Concert news on Singapore 联合晚报 newspaper (101024)

182200624x.jpg

Big Bang's finale, 5 cool guys captured the hearts of fans.

For the finale, Big Bang took the stage, raising the climax. The five of them appeared in white shirts, fitted black jackets, coupled with stylist sunglasses, their style is very cool.

Once they appeared, the fans became very excited. The five of them sang and danced, performing「Gara Gara GO!」,「Haru Haru」,「Baby Baby」(Last Farewell), a total of 7 songs. Fans memorized every word of their songs by heart, the entire audience sang together.

From time to time, the five of them will walk to the T-extended stage and have close contact with the fans, which made the fans felt like at the verge of "collapse" condition!

credit : fruitskpop @ twitter

thanks to ongliyan @ twitter & gdalyn

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post and do not remove any of the credits

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

Guest shinhdeplol

GD on 101025 tvN E News:BIGBANG comeback is in mid-November~오오오오오 (:

C: TeamBIGBANG's twitter

EVERYONE BE PREPARED :w00t:

mrskwonjiyong: I think you missed this one capture :D

3cd478d14155828d51da4bc.jpg

^ My fav pic of him from G-Market :w00t:

C: DCGD // bigbangchina // 我是阳光大头 @ baidu

K-pop Gig with a Bang

Concert review from The Straits Times Singapore~

picture2hi.jpg

"Dazzled by groups such as Big Bang, fans did not leave the biggest Korean pop event disappointed"

There were at least a few good reasons why the almost 9,000 fans at the 2.5-hour Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 might not have been as wildly enthusiastic as they were.

Some performances lacked the spontaneity and extra spark that would have made them different from the groups' music videos. The singers were not pitch-perfect. And one of the groups' lead singer, SHINee's Kim Jong Hyun, did not even show up - reportedly because of an injury. But did the 8,700 fans, who carried colourful posters, banners and lightsticks to the event held at the Singapore Expo last Saturday, care?

Not in the slightest. In fact, their eardrum-shattering sing-alongs - even when they probably knew not what they sang - helped it become the biggest K-pop gig here this year.

That, plus the stellar line-up, of course.

Pop-rock quintet FT Island, all dressed in sleek black suits, kicked off the proceedings with three up-tempo numbers and a love ballad, including Bing Bing Bing and Love Love Love. Rookie boybands The Boss, ZE:A and Infinite showed off their potential with synchronised sleek dance moves that came across a little too rehearsed.

The biggest names of the night - SHINee, Girls' Generation and Big Bang - increased the excitement of the audience, as measured by the decibels of the fans' screams.

When popular K-pop boyband SHINee appeared, the voices from the crowd threatened to drown out those on stage. Despite the absence of vocalist Kim, the remaining four members put (up) a good performance, singing chart-topping fast hits such as Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer.

The only girl group in the concert, nine-member band Girls' Generation showed off their bodies and slim long legs in tight and short black outfits. Their songs such as Oh!, Gee and Genie were almost beside the point. Their pitch was off - not that it mattered to the owners of innumerable cameras whose flashes went into overdrive for as long as the girls were on stage.

Then they were gone and chants of 'Big Bang! Big Bang!' echoed throughout the venue, urging the popular hip-hop Korean boyband to speedily come on stage for their debut live performance in Singapore.

When they finally deigned to grace the occasion with their presence, the five of them provided a burst of irrepressible energy, living up to the vibrancy implied in their name. Performing seven songs, including top hits Haru Haru, Lies and Hands Up, they constantly ran up and down the stage to interact with the audience.

Their overly rehearsed rookie counterparts would do well to take a leaf from their books.

Concert reviewed by Jocelyn Lee for the Straits Times (Singapore)

[accessible by paying subscribers only via sgcharbor @ omona]

Thanks to meltedd for the tip and the newspaper pic!

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Enjoy Today with Seungri (101024)

1 2 3 4 5

Source: weeklykpop.wordpress.com

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

GRI LOVE: G DRAGON VS SEUNGRI // KSUBI

gri.jpg

My two favorite boys pitted against each other! We saw Big Bang performing at KPOP Night in Singapore last October 23, 2010 and they have made many fans happy for their outstanding and energetic performances. However, this isn’t about their performances but their fashion! G Dragon was spotted wearing sunglasses in the concert matching it with a purple/gray scarf(abandoning his former ‘wife’). This sunglasses is from Ksubi, a brand previously mentioned in another who wore it better post. As always, G Dragon looks gorgeous with his sunglasses BUT Seungri was actually the first to wear it! Seungri was seen using this glasses at the airport heading to Singapore. So who do you think wore this Ksubi Atria better? It’s hard for me to pick one because they’re my biases so you guys go VOTE! ^^

G DRAGON

bigbangkpopz7.th.jpg

SEUNGRI

6ns0lh.th.jpg

Ksubi Atria – Black

Price: $185.00

Buy it here: eyegoodies

image2va.jpg

C: GeLa @ 21bangs

daesungxrevolver.png

Still remember this bag which our Daesung wore last time when they returning from Thailand? The bag really got attention by many people since it’s really cute!

No wonder why it has an unique design because this bag made by Revolver brand!

You can purchase it here & the price is ¥16,800.

Happy shopping! ^^

C: CA_ @ 21bangs

BIGBANG's Golden Moments In Singapore

71670454719897272372083.jpg

img3310copy.png

tumblrlau5bnt9ly1qbbxgi.jpg

C: TeamBIGBANG

^ TOP's expression is too good :lol::P

Guest bluishme

this is it guys.. Mid-November.. 2years of waiting..

can't wait for YG's official announcement..

Heard that the photoshoot is done.. somebody posted this in ygladies shoutbox..

hoping that YG doesn't delay..

OMG! MID-NOVEMBER!!!

Seriously?! This makes me so excited even though we don't have the exact date at all. I trust our Kwon Leader's words, so, hearing this from him doubles my excitement. and the photoshoot is done already???!!! hopefully, that's true...

btw, i'm hoping that someone will sub his interview, he looks hot as always plus very adorable! i love his pictures for this cf... :wub:

TeamBIGBANG

GD's also made a new CM song for G Market (: Get ready,VIPs!!

Credit: TeamBIGBANG @ Twitter

Guest Procrastinator001

hey guys, i'm planning to go to korea in Dec to catch the YG family concert and Shinee's first concert but still trying to work out costs like hostels and transport etc. i know that some of you have been to Korea before and wondering if anyone can pm me so i can ask bug discuss some stuff.

and i'll just leave this here

[TRANS] BANGS episode 3,(23-24)

Guest juang_bb

SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

official announcement YG!!! post it now!!!!!!!!!!

but but but.... since it's GD who's now talking about it, then I BELIEVE HIM.

if GD says it's MID-NOVEMBER, then it's in MID of effin NOVEMBER!!!

3 weeks! 3 weeks! 3 weeks!

translations please... thank you in advance! :D

edit: i think i just might cry when YG posts an official announcement about their comeback. spazz! spazz! spazz! i guess this is a reminder for me to start studying coz i dont want to be cramming when they're making their comeback! waahahhhhhhhh!!!!

Guest Michala01

LET ME GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY

OMFG AHHHHHHH SHAKING AND CRYING ABOUT THIS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! JHURJVFBWRHJFN,VWRJKFVG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ok I believe him, I really do! 3 weeks. Ahhh Imma die sweatingbullets.gif 

Guest Procrastinator001

*A new remixed version of Bigbang's 'Haru Haru' and 'Heaven' will be released in Daishi Dance's second remix album. This album will be released on November 3, 2010.

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...sc&no=15985

*There was a picture uploaded in DC G-Dragon Gallery with G-Dragon in an advertising board in the subway for Gmarket. There are no details on this issue yet though.

For pictures: http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...sc&no=15983

*In Yang Hyunsuk's interview with Edaily SPN he mentioned, "The members of Bigbang are recording for their new album every day. We have a lot of good new songs that we have been trying out. We are trying to really focus on the quality of the music since it is Bigbang's comeback album after two years of absence."

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...DirCode=0010201

*Super Star K's first winner Seo In Gook sang Taeyang's 'I Need a Girl' on Ten Ten Club Radio.

Source and for video: http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&...sc&no=21412

*Yoon Moonshik mentioned, "The best person to imitate my line, 'you rude jerk', is TOP and he's much more handsome than I am."

TOP often imitated this line whenever he came out TV show programs.

For video of TOP saying this line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGEjZR1H5ME...feature=related (watch from 0:09)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201010220956341001

by Beau @ bbvipz

GD talks about mid november comeback here. i think there's something a CM song too. no idea, grudging from the comments chrome translate for me and i see mid novemeber in all the comments

clicky clicky

COMEBACK!!~I'M SO EXCITED~!! I BELIEVE HIM, I BELIEVE OUR LEADER!!

THE SONG!!!!!!

You heard that???Listen from 00:40-00:51!!!!!!!

I hear G.D's rapping!!!!!!!! HOLY GOD!!!!!!! I'm so excited I can't even breathe right now!!

It sounds totally S I C K..OMG OMG OMG~His voice is so damn hot!!><

I'm so excited I don't even know what to say...!!!!!!!!

I'm totally looking forward their comeback~

---

Edit^^

OMG I'm so lost that I forgot to say~

G.D looked extremely cute in the interview, especially when he was doing that dance XD

I liked his face when he was talking..and his eyes, they were looking at me LOL~

WOW I'm being caught under G.D's beauty spell again and I don't mind it (:

And in those add-ons, OMG! What a cutie~~His smile was fake? ME LIKE IT^^

His teeth are so perfect, I can't complain anything >< He just shines when he opens his mouth^^

I can't help but smile too, when I see him like that~

XOXO~

---

Shared?

1288011033adminupload20.jpg

credit.GD.DCInside

Sexy leopard (:

[101025] G-Dragon interview

cr:bigbanghavenYT

I can't wait for the CF.

GD talks about BB's new album

hope someone subs it

Quick translation for the part when asked about BIGBANG's new album.

G-Dragon said, "Fans have been waiting for a long time... almost 2 years already. Almost 80% of the album is done. You probably can see us again middle of November. Please wait for us."

Translation by SiYeon for bigbangupdates

there is "probably" in what GD was saying :vicx:

thank you mod :]

ok so i came across a Big Bang TV vid on youtube yesterday (im sure all VIPs already watched it except me haha)

and YG was saying G-D's solo album got released, Taeyang's solo album will be released (Solar) and they are working on T.O.P's solo album...TOP at the side laughing cuz he's wearing a crab helmet haha...

so i hope that its true and that TOP's newest album will come out soon.

i will definitely bid it off ebay if it runs outta stock on the first day...

Archived