★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ AHHH TAEYANG and his english!! love love love so much :wub:

and who was the MC for the concert? because she looks a lot like miss korea 2009?

[101023] GD Centered Fancam 'NUMBER 1 '

credit:dcinside

GD's solo CF shooting~

dfdja.jpg

gdragongmarket2.jpg

credit to Bestiz

OH MY GOD How can you be so hot T-T

I'm lovin his outfit there.

The jacket print and the t-shirt seem to fit very well, and his hair adds a plus to it.

But definitely it's his face expression that is killing me~

OH So I topped the page..I think it's time to have a bonus pic here don't you agree?

I SWEAR I WENT TO HEAVEN TODAY

bbhgdairport101023.jpg

credit to GD&H

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh my gosh, thank you to EVERYONE for all of the fancams and photos and journals and everything you guys have shared with us here, it's so appreciated, really!

I can't believe the boys did Hands Up! I effing LOVE THAT SONG so much, I would have probably cried if I were there, oh my goodness. Fancams will have to be enough for now, though ;A; So jealous/happy for you all that were able to be there!

Now to eat my pizza and watch my GGG fancams 8D

Thanks again!

Guys guys... Thank you so much for the pics and fancam.. I woke up 4 in the morning to watch it... GAHH!!!! I'm really love it!! I live at Malaysia.. and now, I'm totally regret I were expect them will performs 2-3 songs but damn it 7 songs!!!!I hate myself rite now!! fury.gif

The organizer should change the title to KPOP NIGHT with BIGBANG feat blah blah blah... hihihi :D

They totally BANG the stage aren't they? :tears:

NOW, ITS TIME FOR COMEBACK!! blush.gif

once again, THANK YOU!! KASAMIDA! TERIMA KASIH! :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

More airport photos from GD&H :w00t:

9f18a8e8ee90226e63d09ff.jpg

489b113ccfc0babbb311c7f.jpg

C: GD&H // BIG_wow @ baidu

Fan account of Big Bang @ Singapore K-Pop Night Concert (101023)

So I arrived at Singapore Expo at 1900, entered the hall at around 1930. They played 'Haru' & 'Into the Gunfire' Trailer before the concert start. 1950, the MCs entered. They were the host from Arirang TV Showbiz Extra hosts, Yemie Lee and Adrian Lee. There were another guy, which I believed it's someone from the Singapore FM channel.

The concert started with F.T Island performing 4 songs - 'Bing Bing Bing', 'I Hope', 'Sarang Sarang Sarang' & 'Flower Rock'. My 3rd favorite performer of the night! ^_^ All the boys were super good looking /especially Jonghun!!

Followed by The Boss (DaeGukNamAh/D-NA) who performed 3 songs. No idea about the title of 1st song, 'Stumble Stumble' & 'Admiring Boy'.

Than, it was ZE:A. 3 songs for them too, which includes 'Mazeltov', 'All Day' & 'Level Up'.

Infinite's turn after that. 3 songs, 'Comeback Again', 'She's Back' and (?).

2nd best performance of the night! Shining SHINee!! (~my 2nd favorite K-Pop group~) Jonghyun wasn't able to come due to his leg injury in Indonesia :( But the 4 boys did a good job despite that! ^^ They did 4 songs, 'Replay', 'Ring Ding Dong', 'Lucifer' & 'Hello'. Good job SHINee! ♥ & Ontae was super adorable :)

And Girls' Generation! Super loud cheer and a sea of pink light sticks. 4 songs by the girls, 'Genie', 'Oh!', 'Run Devil Run' & 'Gee'. An enjoyable performance. Taeny were gorgeous ;)

And the highlight of the concert for me!!!! BIG BANG ♥ who performed 7 fantastic songs. 'Gara Gara Go!', 'Number 1', 'Haru Haru', 'Lies', 'Last Farewell', 'How Gee' & 'HANDS UP!' They were the best performer of the night imo. As expected, their live were great. True talented performers! Didn't manage to get a good shot of the 5 flawless boys together because there were so many people blocking :'(

That aside, it was truly a wonderful experience for me to meet my favorite group, Big Bang! Meeting Jiyong irl was one of the best thing that happened in my life~ Kwon Jiyong = super gorgeous, stylish, cool, cute etc etc. ♥♥♥♥ His stage presence is amazing~ I was looking at him the entire time... XD T.O.P is drop dead gorgeous. He was wearing his shade at first and took it off. Those killer eyes!! >.< (Leadah took of his shade for awhile too ^^) Strong baby is damn cute and really handsome ♥ Taeyang and Daesung too + their vocals = beautiful :)

BIG BANG JJANG! ♥

99518672.jpg

53361592.th.jpg97785952.th.jpg56818846.th.jpg98006387.th.jpg

75289712.th.jpg51985765.th.jpg32448945.th.jpg10871441.th.jpg

71412473.th.png37978646.th.jpg71254683.th.jpg63433522.th.jpg

41872528.th.jpg22263549.th.jpg46096715.th.jpg59471408.th.jpg

75032770.th.jpg41154228.th.jpg28704534.th.jpg36471142.th.jpg

53933319.th.jpg31611140.th.jpg42150138.th.jpg88095174.th.jpg

94251335.th.jpg28388221.th.jpg45029926.th.jpg46802661.th.jpg

47129736.th.jpg81969769.th.jpg84182518.th.jpg37598248.th.jpg

13965179.th.jpg50177860.th.jpg20735826.th.jpg86103910.th.jpg

Fan Account, Photos & Fancams by Yvonne@bigbangupdates

(Credit if taking out ^^)

Remember the G-Dragon Birthday Project? http://bit.ly/cZsgLS It seems like G-Dragon got (possibly read) the messages & gifts we sent him! ^^

We know because a pair of taper earrings were inside the box with all of the messages VIPs left & he was wearing them today in Singapore! :D

C: iBigBang @ twitter

Wowww they are so lucky :D

Guest Michala01

OMFG! The night I decide to go out and have a life and all this stuff happens! tears.gif SO FREAKING HAPPY RN THOUGH! The fancams are love! I'm still too drunk to write too much coherently but I'm feeling kinda emotional after seeing them on stage together like that. They performed 7 songs! They looked amazingggggg especially at the press conference. 

I just can't right now. I need a good hour to re-watch all this stuff. Thank you to everyone who posted links, pics etc, you've made my day biggrin.gif

thank you for all the fancams and pictures!

the Kpop night was like a mini Big Bang concert just from reading fan accounts and spazzings from twitter... i am also praying that someday i'll get to see them perform live. they were all looking super gorgeous and the crowd was so pumped up for Big Bang!

now that Singapore KPop Night is over, can we anticipate their comeback??? VIPs, don't forget the attack project later! let's put them at the TOP!!! ;)

Guest toozdae08

@Michala01

I decided to have a life too and this is what I come back to. I'm going to spend the next hour or so watching fancams. However, by all accounts our boys were amazing. It's going to be fire when they eventually comeback.

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] Korean Pop Night 2010 Press Conference

Before the biggest Korean Pop concert took place last night, six bands appeared for a brief press conference with the media at the Singapore Expo Hall 2

Some bands flew in overnight while others touched down on the very evening itself for one of the biggest Hallyu concerts ever held in Singapore, Korean Pop Night 2010.

A total of seven performing acts wowed both local and overseas crowd at the Singapore Expo Hall 2 last night.

K-Pop lovers were treated to a plethora of song and dance by popular groups such as Big Bang, Girls' Generation (SNSD), F.T. Island, SHINee, and newbie acts like ZE:A, Infinite, and D-NA (The Boss)

Before the concert kicked off promptly at 8pm, members of the media were treated to a brief meet-and-greet session held with six groups. As Girls' Generation only touched down at around five in the evening, they were absent from the press conference as they needed time to prep and preen for the concert at night.

F.T. Island got the ball rolling and appeared at the press conference looking all dapper and charismatic in their all-black getups. Newbie groups like ZE:A, Infinite, and D-NA charmed the media folks with their humble selves and each expressed excitement to get the party started.

The media was thrown into a little frenzy when SHINee and Big Bang took the stage respectively and camera flashes were going off non-stop as everyone clamoured for a better shot of the two groups.

xinmsn is proud to be the official online media for Korean Pop Night 2010.

Reported by: Lim Wen Ying, Joanna Goh, Esther Cheng & Loh Chuan Junn

Text: Joanna Goh

Photos: Benson Lim

Video: Fiona Lin & Tay Yixuan

source : entertainment.xin.msn.com

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

bigbangkpopz8.jpg

Tae's expression here is EPICCC :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

510848126238cc96e35fb.jpg

51078895891853c1b07cb.jpg

5108485392f9a45e0b4fb.jpg

510788666722fc59ce57b.jpg

5108448314be552ac8fbb.jpg

See more here

C: as tagged

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

I feel bad looking at Maknae's sullen face :( He must be so tired flying back and forth like that and performing so many songs :(

43489ed6e176d4778c0b020.jpg

C: GD&H // Jiyan @ bigbangupdates

^ His face is <33333 :D

hey! the mission word is 빅뱅 내한 (Bigbang visit KOREA)!!! ((: so everybody, go help kvips to trend this!! (anyone can tell me what are the websites again? :/) it's 9pmKST! remember!!!

EDIT: oh and of course, do not forget to help trend #bigbangcomeback also!! you can always start trending it now! :D

hey! the mission word is 빅뱅 내한 (Bigbang visit KOREA)!!! ((: so everybody, go help kvips to trend this!! (anyone can tell me what are the websites again? :/) it's 9pmKST! remember!!!

EDIT: oh and of course, do not forget to help trend #bigbangcomeback also!! you can always start trending it now! :D

remember vipz tonight 9:00-9:30 pm korean time on sites like naver, daum, nate use the mission word to search as many times for 30mins.

thx ygworldwp @ twitter

555wq.jpg

credit: GD&H

big bang updates

*A new remixed version of Bigbang's 'Haru Haru' and 'Heaven' will be released in Daishi Dance's second remix album. This album will be released on November 3, 2010.

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&page=1&sn1=&divpage=3&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=15985

*There was a picture uploaded in DC G-Dragon Gallery with G-Dragon in an advertising board in the subway for Gmarket. There are no details on this issue yet though.

For pictures: http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&page=1&sn1=&divpage=3&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=15983

*In Yang Hyunsuk's interview with Edaily SPN he mentioned, "The members of Bigbang are recording for their new album every day. We have a lot of good new songs that we have been trying out. We are trying to really focus on the quality of the music since it is Bigbang's comeback album after two years of absence."

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA21&newsid=01210326593135216&DirCode=0010201

*Super Star K's first winner Seo In Gook sang Taeyang's 'I Need a Girl' on Ten Ten Club Radio.

Source and for video: http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&page=1&sn1=&divpage=4&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=21412

*Yoon Moonshik mentioned, "The best person to imitate my line, 'you rude jerk', is TOP and he's much more handsome than I am."

TOP often imitated this line whenever he came out TV show programs.

For video of TOP saying this line:

(watch from 0:09)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201010220956341001

by Beau @ bbvipz

Guest Michala01

hey! the mission word is  빅뱅 내한 (Bigbang visit KOREA)!!! ((: so everybody, go help kvips to trend this!! (anyone can tell me what are the websites again? :/) it's 9pmKST! remember!!!

yes it always helps to start trending earlier, it will help get it on the TT's quicker. 

Look forward to trending with you all #BIGBANGCOMEBACK

Still not over the awesomeness of the fancams and pics from singapore! They are such pros and really who can beat them when they're on stage? 

My spam twitter account is HERE so add me if you want.

Guest shinhdeplol

2010 Mama Mnet Asian Music Awards live in Macau! (Show & Ticket Details)

mama2010.jpg

Show Details:

Time: 2010.11.28 (sun) – 5:00 PM ~ 11:00 PM

Place: Venetian Macao Resort – Cotai Arena

Performers: Rain, 2NE1, Big Bang, 2PM, 2AM, Miss A, etc. (*the performers line-up also can be changed*)

Ticket Details:

You have to buy something at their dutyfree shop (The Shilla Duty Free) in Incheon to get the ticket. It will be 2 night & 4 days staying ticket in Macau, and it’s not whole free because you have to pay 22% of it.

You can apply your reciept by buying something at their shop in Seoul, Incheon Airport, Jeju Island, and Internet Shop.

Source: The Shilla Duty Free (thanks to Will for the tip)

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Im dying to see them on the red carpets again :w00t:

Archived