★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

HQ teaser photos of Seungri's last filming of Enjoy Today :)

fd4aa87352f2ab52b151b99.th.jpg 6503b64122769a6fcefca39.th.jpg

C: imbc // BIG_wow @ baidu

Fantaken photo of "Big Bang Teddy Bear" at Korea Entertainment Expo 2010 (Paragon Mall, Thailand)

gn0l.jpg

C: wawavip @ twitter // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

PSY talks about G-Dragon, “The most talented out of all the idols” (101021)

PSY revealed in a recent interview that he thinks G-Dragon is a very good role model and the most talented out of all the idols.

As a songwriter, he was asked about his hoobaes and he answered, “In terms of talent, it’s Big Bang. Especially, G-Dragon. He’s so good. Idols that do real music and just plain idols have different futures ahead of them. If the idols right now can do music independently and compose themselves, they will have the same energy and passion they have right now 10 years later. G-Dragon will be one of them.”

He also spoke about the plagiarism controversy surrounding G-Dragon, “It depends on the person who’s listening. Regardless, from that incident, I’m sure he’s grown a lot.”

Psy continued to compliment the Big Bang leader, “Aside from the publicized controversy, I still have big hopes for G-Dragon‘s next work. If I have any kind of expectations, I just hope for something that is his own and authentic as his next project.”

Credits: allkpop via shinhdeplol@soompi

Taken from 21bangs.com

LOLL I just took out everything in the credit written in 21bangs. When did I post that news, I dont even know :lol:

Guest Michala01

^^^

I thought this was an old interview from last year sometime, actually this one HERE@AKP

Anyhow you know my views on this issue, totally agree with the man. Talented he is! 

Guest peppermintsugar

I love PSY and I love Big Bang, I love the fact that he's able to see and compliment G-Dragon so openly and willingly despite their works being so obviously different. PSY makes great music and so does Big Bang [G-D], it's nice to see someone much older than them give them such an immense compliment and appreciation.

I also can't agree MORE about the difference between idols, and idols with independent talents.

Idols that do real music and just plain idols have different futures ahead of them. If the idols right now can do music independently and compose themselves, they will have the same energy and passion they have right now 10 years later.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Tell 'em, PSY! I also can't stress enough how much I agree with his use of the word "REAL" when explaining the music. He's basically just spoken my thoughts exactly, haha.

@macrina: I followed you too! ^^ Thanks! Let's crazy trend this 24 ;;)

Omg. That teddy bear bigbang is soo cute. OwO

I loove bears. Moreso, since it's bigbang.

Gosh gosh gosh. I would love to hug all those

every night. Keke~

I am seriously loving Psy :D And I agree with

his views about BB esp abt GD. Yes, BB isn't really

your typical idols. They create their own music!

Which is why I am so excited for their korean

comeback! <3 BB MUSIC IS THE MUSIC I LOVE!

I made a wallpaper btw! :)) Cause I was bored and yeah @.@

It's not that pretty though but I would like to share it here! ^^

Link: http://gdomination.deviantart.com/art/BIGGEST-BANG-OF-KPOP-183509050

I wonder when they'll release the photos from the YG fam

photoshoot? I kept replaying the BB cuts form 2ne1tv. XD

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon attends "The Boy from Ipanema" Screening

G-Dragon attended the screening of the movie, The Boy from Ipanema, where his friend, Hyuk Soo, is in. G-Dragon can be seen starting 0:50 in the video below~

gdragonl.jpg

Source: ystarchannel2 @ YT

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

He looks so cool waering shades :w00t:

【STYLE】T.O.P × Maserati

000010304.jpg

pressgranturismo16resiz.jpg

Spotted at

「LG Optimus One」 CM

What T.O.P drove

Maserati GranTurismo

Hot or Not

A Macerati owner should have the VIP parking space,but it's OK if you install a phone app with a collective bunch of smurfs,of course.Macerati is a road car with the race gene,its Italian craftmanship never fails us for the driving experience and when T.O.P is rocking on this black sexy car with his bad boy look,it's been too hot to handle already.Kill me now!

Via Macerati

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

OHMYGOSH. WHY IS THE OFFICIALL BB THREAD 2 CLOSED?! DDDD;

I am panicking here! Why why why? :o

Did anybody do soemthing wrong? DX

That scared me. XD Thanks for fixing it, mods ^^

hey there VIPS!!! i need help. It's been about five days i cannot gain access to the Official BIGBANG main forum thread, i.e. the one listed at the top. Everytime i clicked to the last page, the page directed me stating "I.E. cannnot display the webpage" I have tried a couple of times daily but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing?? Help? Thanks!!

i can't access TOP picture thread :tears:

what happen ?

^why is GD always so hot, even when he's just going to watch a movie? so much goodness in such a small package ^_^

^regarding what psy said about GD & BB...its nothing new to us VIPs, but its great when other people acknowledge how talented GD/our boys are.

@debi--following you too!! Really, you're first concern is just to have fun and enjoy the concert! Don't feel pressure to tweet, take notes, take pics or vids. Just bask in the dewy amazingness that is BIG BANG. aahh, so jealous haha.

Guest Michala01

God he looks so hot even in a freaking beanie and sunglasses. sweatingbullets.gif His little clap lol...Missing him like crazy and these little glimpses should help but they don't. They just make me miss him more. 

Guest teshagoesblind

I just LOVE it when all the sunbaes compliment the boys :P it's amaazing how far they are nowwww!

I just created a new tweet account solely for the use of Bigbang! I'll be following everyone just so I can get so crazy UPDATES! I can't believe I'm missing out on tomorrow. I'll just be sitting home pathetically staring at the computer for updates! wooot!

@`DEBI HAVE FUN FOR ALL OF US! take many pictures and videos! :D show us the loooove. and don't be intimidated by the others. if the VIPs attending are small in amount compared to the rest, just SCREAM EVEN LOUDER! but don't like, start a fight. that wouldn't be safe :P have fun! and stay safe!

made a twitterr! I'll follow you guys! you guys can follow me too! :D although my updates will just be like, trending and stuff :P @bigbangboysrlov (there's no e for love 'cause there're too many characters :P)

Guest shinhdeplol

tp1.gif

bbwtop3.jpg

bbwtop4.th.jpgbbwtop2.th.jpgbbwtop1.th.jpgbbwtop.th.jpg

Source: sweettop99@YT

Shared & Screencaps by TOPLvr@BigbangWorld

- - -

viewimagej.jpg

viewgimagei.jpg

Ground Zero Fall/Winter 2010-2011

C: 프다미G @ DCInside

- - -

I was browsing BBTH Facebook and saw this... Has it been posted???

39074152912014653011905.jpg

C: Eversense Thailand // Akanit Ekkachat 빅뱅 @ FB

The bottles are cute :wub:

- - -

A rumored tracklist??

1.Just another boy(feat.Teddy)[iNTRO]

2.영배야~

3.어!! 여기 아니야!!! (부제:니가말하는그산이 옆산은아니겠지)

4.운동복차림의

5.춤만춘것같아요

6.너무가벼워보였어요

7.산한번타실래요(feat.Kush)

8.넌너를입고다니냐?

9.YG베프(feat.Kush)

10.깜빡깜빡

11.춤추는빠리빠리

12.후↗회↘

13.마력의반지 (T.O.P solo)

14.돌아오는부메랑

15.퀴즈탐험 신비의세계(feat.Kush)

16.3주뒤컴백

17.뱃~뱃~ 벗암쏘굿굿 (GD solo)

18.지나간다 (태양,대성,승리 유닛곡)

19.당신이 생각해온 싸이즈를 여기서 찾으려고 하지마 (feat.가게사장님)

20.옛! 썰!

C: bestiz

*off to bed :P *

Guest Michala01

I knew I shouldn't have come back into this thread before studying again. crazy.gif Another rumoured tracklist ahhhhhhhhhh 

cannot deal with this right now. Must. calm.self. 

false alarm

Guest juang_bb

^^^ that tracklist is actually just one of those made up by kVIPs at bestiz for fun. they always do that and if you look at the titles... i highly doubt they'll name their songs #2 Youngbae-ah and i think the one listed as TOP's solo has something to do with his vending machine rings endorsement. lol :lol:

i topped the page, let me find something to share :)

G-TOP Sharing is Caring :wub::D

f_00001.jpgf_00000.jpg

a0084556_4cab1e224c053.jpg

c: bestiz

so TOP has also worn the same workout suit by GD. i wonder if he wore the shorts too lol :lol:

i still don't know or cant remember where those TOP caps were taken from, anyone knows?

these two must be shopping together and buy the same things or they just love borrowing each other's stuff, but i'd go with the former since i assume their sizes would be different :P recently, didn't they have the same leopard print louboutin sneakers? oh our fashionistas! :D

Archived