★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

T.O.P #2 on "Idols to save in an earthquake" poll [NEWS]

A poll was conducted on the website of the film “Big Earthquake” last week where they asked which male idol star one would save if there was an earthquake. 68% of of the respondents decided to save Nichkhun, while Big Bang’s TOP came in 2nd with 17% of the votes, B2st’s Lee Ki Kwang came in with 10%, and CNBlue’s Jung Yonghwa came in 4th with 3%.

Source: Newsen

Translation by elliefilet @ AKP

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol =) of course! I'd want to save TOP from an earthquake too!

Such a waste to humankind if we ever let him get hurt D:

And the girl admiring that elevator with GD's face xD

I can imagine myself like that too. I'll prolly

bug the owner of the building too and beg him to give

me that door B) Such a beautiful sight. Kkk~

Guest evilgary

it's still great that top came in as the idol which people wish to save during earthquake

haha thats a really huge poster of gdragon on the elevator door

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri with members of the U-17 Women's National Soccer team

20101014084924000055121.png

144607931.jpg

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡ @ bestiz // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Spot our Seungri??? :lol:

KIM thanks...gosh that site needs to be up sometime

soon. Ive written a long essay just to be a member of that ahaha tsk korean sites and their being elitists

Thanks xtlover for that ELEVATOR with GD on it..haha

i love how the girl took her photo on that ^^

As much as i love Kwon Ji Yong....his style is sometimes..idk over the top? lols

Just watched the ML video wth and i thought i skipped the part where GD spoke english

it's really short like 3secs? *sigh* but it was pure love. Shaun E is such an inspiration. Im

so glad he's working with YG artists.

Daesung and Yonghwa...i love this..im kinda bias with Yonghwa because of WGM but working with Daesung!!! weee

im excited to watch.

12444258890707vivacity4.jpg

GD's ghei smile...haha i think this became stressful for me and my friend. But whatever

we still love the guy

238cd0177a3de24a5baf538.jpg

thank God he redeemed himself with this

Thanks everyone for the photos,links,articles.

Daisy i see you...

Thuy and Nurika..interesting post on the mod thread haha will reply later.

2010072110.jpg

omg i'd like to be that bottle of water ^^

topelectric3f.jpg

QUESTION:

Does anyone here have the YT link of BIGBANG's performance 2008 Madam B for GOOD MAN?

Guest shinhdeplol

Scans of G-Dragon, Taeyang and Dara on Inkigayo PIA Vol.1 magazine

img0005hd.th.jpgimg0009qz.th.jpgimg00052i.th.jpgimg00053z.th.jpg

scanned by LuAu @ DCGD

thanks to 에리코 @ DCGD

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

OMG can someone translate this??? Jiyong looks too cute :w00t:

img34001276358372.gif

C: 언젠가는~ @ bestiz

Guest Michala01

59770610.gif46881583.gif

62706321.gif25958478.gif

87017414.gif65384431.gif

47231505.gif98870875.gif

74564301.gif63061963.gif

87575998.gif81550008.gif

80477028.gif

GD's hair!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Seungri dancing around at these shoots all the time so cute! Ji's face when he is getting a massage well I just had to gif that lol laugh.gif 

Guest shinhdeplol

^ brb uploading the more complete shoot with more photos :w00t:

I do think those are still not enough though :lol:

a6f3359f4cd2dafdc8eaf49.th.jpg5fc7bba572c3f3c34610648.th.jpga332e1fa0af63d795d60088.th.jpg79f1aec78ae08b1db219a88.th.jpg

38c73bf76d536818342acc8.th.jpg23f35886db6f51ea0df4d28.th.jpg76de871c31a35bfc4bedbc8.th.jpg1e9599264bd48dbbd6cae28.th.jpg

47d07e3ad0d2487571cf6c8.th.jpg25df962f0fdbb4b2e7cd409.th.jpgd7293c697a2533b34216949.th.jpg0ce1cef8e5c90bcab801a09.th.jpg

4d3afd07559a57c0d53f7c9.th.jpg7535b315ccce3136cb80c49.th.jpg8dfc5ab1980b948637d3ca9.th.jpg733dae55783e35c78d54309.th.jpg

1c82d78c1ddc06dca5c2729.th.jpg57f4c99134a12c03d0135e9.th.jpg73d8403038eeb106241f149.th.jpg82109027f238200cac34de9.th.jpg

28d9a9d750f8c07c960a169.th.jpgc105d46604d36495e6113a9.th.jpg489b113c0fa97abab311c79.th.jpg3c70d1a6671cb0e5caefd09.th.jpg

C: kr.lottedfs // BIG_wow @ baidu

They are so cute *sigh* :lol:

Guest juang_bb

okay, i dont know why i only saw this now.

SEUNGRI SPEAKS IN ENGLISH

i saw his Enjoy Today cut when he was calling GD and CL but I didn't see this entire cut of him trying to speak in English! the vid was hilarious... maknae's attempt in English is soooooo adorable! :wub::D

i thought he did well... better than i expected and a lot better than other kpop idols :lol::P

somebody really need to sub Enjoy Today quick!

Guest Michala01

okay, i dont know why i only saw this now.

SEUNGRI SPEAKS IN ENGLISH

i saw his Enjoy Today cut when he was calling GD and CL but I didn't see this entire cut of him trying to speak in English! the vid was hilarious... maknae's attempt in English is soooooo adorable!  :wub:  :D

i thought he did well... better than i expected and a lot better than other kpop idols :lol::P

somebody really need to sub Enjoy Today quick!

I watched this a while back! His english ain't too shabby right? ADORABLE! wub.gif

I want someone to force all 5 of them to converse in english and record it for us! I would die 

Saw this on tumblr and it made me laugh so hard! (it's a bit rude so I put it under a spoiler) 

tumblrl84nhjqrmv1qbu51o.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

and some GTOP cause I love it 

tumblrla0mjikilx1qe7j69.jpg

tumblrl7ubn6udsc1qcsm0t.gif

laugh.gifwub.gif

@mighty_cindy sorry I have no idea. Maybe someone else knows unsure.gif

^ Yep. Personally, I think Seungri and GD have the best English pronunciation of any kpop artist (excluding, naturally those who are from the US or have studied/lived in the US, and CL of 2NE1 but she went to international schools so..). I remember watching a BB interview and Seungri said something in english and I rewatched it like 10 times immediately after, I was so impressed. I think the word was "Action!" haha.

And GD is just so gosh darn cute when he speaks english. His "see that!" at the end of the last mL/YG episode was another moment of rewatch rewatch rewatch! Seriously anything I can get of the boys speaking english is just LOVE.

In Taeyang's case, he might not always have the best pronunciation, but I think he and GD are probably the most fluent. They have to work with Shaun/aimee and probably have the most exposure. When Taeyang went on gorilla date and there was that girl who they pulled out and Taeyang was forced to speak english... another moment I rewatched repeatedly haha. OH and we can't forget that suuuuper awkward YT video BB did to reach their international fans. That was taeyang all the way. so cute :wub:

I haven't heard Dae & Tabi speak english much actually. Tabi seems like his accent might be a bit heavier, or maybe its just a consequence of that deep smexay voice of his ^_^

I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever the boys speak English I get so SO excited. Probably more than I should haha. But it just makes me feel like I'm closer to them in a way. Like, we can understand each other without a middleman--no subs, no translations--just me and Big Bang. It's an instantaneous connection. Yeah, sure I know they're not speaking to me directly, but it makes me feel like I'm relating to them on a closer level. If that makes sense. :huh:

^ ahhh G-TOP. 2 perfectly hot men is all sorts of love. :)

Guest juang_bb

^^^ ah those GTOP pics are killing me! so sexaayyyy! they're making me cheat on my ToDae love :P

I actually thought that the boys, as a whole, are pretty good in English considering that none of them were born or even lived in the US or other english speaking countries. none of them studied in international schools either.

GD, hands down has the best pronounciation. and i agree that GDYB is probably the most fluent in english. YB has a thicker accent compared to GD, but if you look at YB's english skills and pronounciation from My Girl until now... he has improved soooo much! im so proud!

Seungri's english made me giddy because we rarely hear him and Dae speak the language. TOP gets to rap in english and he actually speaks random english in their vids from time to time. his english is probably not that too far behind from GDYB. he probably has an accent too but i think he'll be able to converse well.

i always find it adorable if i hear them speak even a short line. i'd replay it over and over. what makes it really special is the fact that they were all born and raised in Korea so none of them really speak it, and to just hear them try and do good... ahhhh!!! LOVE IT!!! :lol:

Guest toozdae08

^

Shaun and Amiee were asked about the BB's (and 2NE1)English. I think they said GD and Bae were really good, TOP didn't speak much but would surprise them out of nowhere by speaking English. And I can't remember what they said about Dae and Seungri. I wish I could find that interview cause it was a very interesting read, to see what people who hang out with the boys say about them.

Guest Nesquickboo

I'm actually quite suprised about Seung Ri's english. He's actually quite good.

It was quite funny when the girl said her favourite member was GD and poor maknae look disappointed and the part when he couldn't come up with anything else to say and ended up yelling to his hyung...

i like TOP's english!!! LOL jkjk i know he aint that good with other languages besides korean...but i like the way he says it and tries =D

Archived