★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved GDs outfit during Chanel party he was definitely glowing :wub:. Pandas dark circles are getting worse :mellow: I think he needs to sleep some more.

TOP at (APAN) Red Carpet Event - really short clip but I know VIP will cherish those 4 seconds.

Yep I'm also still waiting for news on the album. Seems like October is going by fast so YG needs to step up to the plate ASAP!!

Guest propera898

omg SR looks so nice in that 'outfit' but what was it for?

seung ri its in a new reality tv show called enjoy today :P so he does various things along with the crew to show the viewers ways to enjoy themselfs so this was one of the many things he has done and will do , this time they had to do some kind of bread thats why the outfit they were suppose to be chefs i guess. he will do thing like running competicions he was some sorf of salesman etc.

Guest propera898

WHERE IS TOPs DAD?

HELLO AWW IO VE HAD BEEN WONDERING THIS FOR ALONG TIME HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME .

we all have seen TABI family photos and we had seen photos of his gorgeous sister and /or beutifull mom but i ahve never ever seen photos of his dad. Is he dead :vicx: ? or doenst he talk to him .. i ve seen TOP with his sister or with his mom . photos of just his sister or just his mom but no one of TOPs dad (a random photo a fan photo ,ect, nothig!)

i just find it very weird also everytime they show a picture of him they always show the same where he is with his military clothes,, does anyone know ?

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think I have seen on photo of TOP's father once or twice :D He is very very tall too :D

But please dont upload photos of TOP's family online because TOP requested us not to do it :) LOL but I find it funny how his sister does it all the time :P

Guest hayakatsu

hey, can anyone CONFIRM, BIGBANG's attendance to the KPOP NIGHT 2010 in singapore? because i checked their schedule at ygbigbang.com and it seems the 23rd is free of any activities? or is that schedule outdated or something? any links to their official schedule??

hoping for a reply ASAP. thanks.

Guest missARROGANT

^

They should be attending. This is an official schedule from bbvipz

schy.jpg

Source: http://www.bbvipz.com/

23rd is in SG,

and 31st is in Japan.

Today is 101010. YG T.T

this is my first time seeing half-naked photo of YG lmao

ygnaked.png

Big Bang @ Lotte Japan F/W 2010 Photo Shoot

lottegp.jpg

Source: 爱GD的妞妞 @ 百度 /bigbangupdate

loljnw.jpg

cr:as tagged

Guest hayakatsu

^ thanks. is bbvipz their YG official korean fan forum or something?? so it's legit info?

that pic of YG....... erm. how can i explain it?? it's like looking at your dad's half nekkid pic. a bit embarrassed and weird. haha.

Guest propera898

^ I think I have seen on photo of TOP's father once or twice :D He is very very tall too :D

But please dont upload photos of TOP's family online because TOP requested us not to do it :) LOL but I find it funny how his sister does it all the time :P

i wanst going to :P but the ones you say i think you mean the one of his wedding :L but apart from those i havent seen any :(

^it's not surprising that we would see few YG's old pics at bestiz..lol

since most of the discussion for today are all about bigbang's comeback

it's 101010 today

it's such a depressing day..lol

checking bestiz,no news of the comeback

but most of the posts are discussing about the comeback

YG why oh why >.<

most searched of today..#1,3,5,6 & 9 are all about bigbang

1286689619kang29aa20ec8.jpg

cr:bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang on U-Weekly Magazine Singapore

Feature on the upcoming KPOP Night Concert in Singapore~

bigbangkpop3.th.jpgbigbangkpop4.th.jpgbigbangkpop5.th.jpgbigbangkpop2.th.jpgbigbangkpop.th.jpg

Source: V_TOP0916 @ 百度

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates.com

Guest Michala01

@Alla 

omg the most searched and for what tears.gif 

Yea this is quite a depressing day for VIPs isn't it. I've had my richard simmons face on all day and my parents have no idea why. ahh well I guess it's just another obstacle...we'll get there soon enough and all this will seem like nothing. 

Guest Michala01

Today is 10/10 and  I was hoping we would all be like 

2k4rw2.jpg

qqqst0.jpg

10frmh3.jpg

But no news yet so I'm feeling a little depressed today

ran8z5.jpg

I feel like going to Korea and getting all up in YG's face

ad2net.jpg

Hopefully not too long now, nothing to do but sit and wait 

1ysgd31.gif

Guest Unni_Ashley

well, the 10.10.10 i dont wanna be...that's so depressing :ph34r:

at least i still hope YG papa releases some information for me (or us?) to keep on the hope :sweatingbullets: of course, if not...still wait for Nov...that's fre*kin long for me right now :(

Guest toozdae08

I'm hoping that YG sees that BB was a top search and that will cue him to give us some info - ALL WE WANT IS SOME INFO :crazy:

There's about a month left before anything will comeout, I'm hoping that by this time next month I'll be listening to new BB and watching them perform again.

^ yeah. seriously, i'm dying from all these waiting. i'm like disappointed day after day after day after day. YG pleaseeee release a statement! a date is something that can keep us going!!! even if it's like 1 month away, at least we can start counting down, and have something actual to look forward to everyday!! ))):

Archived