★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

Omg, the boys were too cute on BBTV. And TOP looking all grown and sexy in his outfit - I'm really liking his style lately, sport jackets and jeans. I like how he was one of the youngest in the room but looks the most sophisticated.

And I'm sad that Seungri is injured but I'm sure he'll get better quickly.

I also like how they're all at the studio together making music, just chilling and having fun.

Guest toozdae08

^

I don't get jealous at all, but then again Bae is my bias and boy needs a girl, lol. Him dating will make him happy, which in turn makes me happy.

But in all honesty, even TOP (who I adore so effing much and who's babies I would have like right now) and other woman isn't something I'm bothered by. I personally do want the boys to date and that's not just me BSing. When I heard any of them are potentially dating I say "oh, that's so adorable" and wish them the best. I also worry cause most fangirls don't get like me but are somewhat territorial. I don't get too caught up in their personally lives as long as the boys are happy and producing music.

That's not to say I'm not envious because I would do anything to meet the boys, let alone date them but that isn't going to happen. But if I see them happy and bubbly and a woman is behind that, I'm more than happy.

Guest shinhdeplol

a0033580_4cab1b21b94ba.jpg

a0033580_4cab1b27ab9a4.jpg

C: http://www.style.co.kr // 골든티켓

He looks so cool :wub: Love his jacket and glasses the most there ^^

tumblrl9tgn15gfx1qa76bo.gif

tumblrl9tgryacgl1qa76bo.gif

tumblrl9tgttjiq21qa76bo.gif

Jiyong with his shorts and crazy dance :lol:

Seungri looks tired *sigh*

C: fu.ckyeahgdvi @ tumblr

BIGBANG’s songs spotted on Indonesia’s Talent Show

A young hip-hop dancer and a contestant of Indonesia’s Talent Show named Brandon used Big Bang’s & Taeyang’s songs (VIP, I Need A Girl, Gara Gara Go!!) during his grand final.

He loves Big Bang and he is a Taeyang’s fanboy. Check his perform below!

Thanks to VIPindonesia@twitter for sharing! ^^

Taken from 21bangs.com

In BBTV, I hear TOP singing:

"JUST ANOTHER BOY~ JUST ANOTHER BOY~"

Omg. I like it so far <3

It's kinda autotuned but I believe

BB knows how to work it.

AJFHAKFHAKFHAKF.

I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM ON STAGE AGAIN!

<3

/cue in crack-crazy-fangirling-and-spazzing-like-there's-no-tomorrow-and-imploded-like-so-ohhhhhhh!

DAMN THIS! THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO WATCH 2NE1 TV! BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE THE WAIT FOR THEIR [bIGBANG] COMEBACK ANY EASIER! OMFG! I IMPLODED AND WHATEVER REACTION THAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR SUCH EPIC AWESOMENESS!

WHERE DO I START? WITH THE BEAT THAT HAD ME BOBBING MY HEAD? OR DO I ELABORATELY TELL YOU GUYS HOW MY JAW AND EVERYTHING ELSE DROPPED WHEN I SAW THREE HAWT YG MEN! [2 SETS ACTUALLY] TABI, JI AND TEDDY AND THEN THERE WAS A PART WHERE IT WAS JI,KUSH AND TEDDY!

MY OVARIES AND HORMONES CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH! HARHARHAR!

AND HIS LEGS! JI'S LEGS!!! GAHD! IS THERE A PART OF HIS ANATOMY THAT WON'T MAKE ME DROP MY KNICKERS IN A SNAP! harharharhar! XD

AND TABI! YOU BAGQMF YOU! [iF YOU'RE LAME AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE LETTERS STAND FOR THEN POOR YOU! XD]

OH HOT DAMN! aaaaaaaaaah!

But it's kinda sad that Maknae was limping - I hope he gets better soon!

Ah Ji! You know how much it melts my heart each and every time that I see you go wild and crazy and just being the adorkable kid that you are!

And I am now humming just another boy...just another boy....

Ok, sorry if I went crazy with the caps! LOL!

^ If I could figure out who my bias actually IS, then this would be a lot easier to answer :lol: For me, its like a three way tie between the "hyungs"-- GD, TOP, & Taeyang. I won't go into detail, but let's just say its complicated between me and the three of them haha.

It's interesting, because I WANT taeyang to have a girlfriend, for various reasons. And I wouldn't mind if TOP got one too. But here's the interesting part, I freaking flip the eff out of there's rumors about GD and a girl. Now, I don't automatically think that makes him my bias. Weird, right?

With taeyang, I honestly want him to find someone because that boy needs some loving & plus he just needs some life experience, which I think can ultimately make him a better artist. But with GD, because there ARE so many girls around him, the idea that the rumors could be true is what makes me freak out. This is better explain through the example of TOP. Yeah okay, I like the idea of TOP dating--that is, he might be dating, which is fine with me, because I dont necessarily see it. But with GD, omg every time he's out with some girl my mind runs a million miles a minute trying to figure out who she is and how they know each other and why is she there and please please please don't let them be dating.

Oh, I should clarify, my insane flipping out isnt so much that I'm jealous, but it seems to stem from some sort of maternal protectiveness. When GD brings a girl out in public, it kinda feels like with a son brings a girl home to meet his mother. It's like, you know this could be something serious, so you size up the girl. Perverse, I know. ^_^ I feel like I wouldn't mind who GD was dating, as long as I approved of the girl. I know, its absurd, he doesnt know me/owe me anything, but I still feel like if I approved of the girl, then I'd be more than happy to hand him off to her. Just like a mother.

Which is gross, because I swear I don't love GD in a motherly way hahaha.

Guest juang_bb

im happy to see the boys in the studio! i guess YB is still on vacation and DAE still busy filming What's Up. maybe next week, we see all 5 of them together.

Maknae's injured! :( why is he so prone to injury/sickness? hope he gets well soon. Tabi... i see your marlboro pack on the table :ph34r: why was he so HOT when he was leaving and putting his sunglasses on? :D too many hot men at one time.. Teddy, Se7en and GD and Tabi! oh... and GD, your outfit :lol:

Seeing TOP & GD in that studio made me jump up out of my chair and scream

"F**K YEAH GIVE ME BACK MY BIG BANG!!"

:lol:

I keep getting chills when I see them in the studio. And yeah, I love that song just like everyone else :)

Guest ky.vip

^^^

Yea the gif is a bit misleading, they never meant just leave us lol 

BTW bbtv has just been posted in the official thread http://soowoni.egloos.com/3860443

LOVE the sound of that song. I WANT TO HEAR IT SO BADLY jgunbuylirktgnbhjfmo w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

TOP was singing the chorus yes? Ah yes TOP singing, I love the song already lol. I'm easy to please like that sleep.gif

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS:

How jealous do you get over your bias?  I just want to know that I'm not the only one or if I am that I should seek help laugh.gif 

I get so incredibly jealous if I hear rumours of GD and a girl. I can't help it, it just happens whether I like it or not but I of course would never be one of those fans that demands he doesn't date because I want him to be happy~ but still I reserve the right to be insanely jealous when these matters come up blush.gif

OMG u serious? lemme check it out now...TOP singing? am i dreaming? i've been waiting for this day

Guest Caramel.Frapp

I can't help, but be a little disappointed that the songs we heard were autotuned. GD said he's going back to the basics, he said they're moving away from the 'electropop' music.

I really hope their main song is not like what we heard.

Give me a little hope GD D;

Guest Michala01

I can't help, but be a little disappointed that the songs we heard were autotuned. GD said he's going back to the basics, he said they're moving away from the 'electropop' music.

I really hope their main song is not like what we heard.

Give me a little hope GD D;

Whilst I understand that there are people out there who have a legitimate dislike of autotune I think just because a song has autotune on it does not = a bad/subpar song. Autotune has a negative connotation attached to it I guess and for some people who dislike it it's hard to hear past that. 

I'm betting there will be autotune on the album and I hope people will judge the music as a whole and not focus only on that. 

It's such a touchy subject because there are those of us that don't mind it and those that hate it, I guess we'll never agree lol

Guest loveYB

Whilst I understand that there are people out there who have a legitimate dislike of autotune I think just because a song has autotune on it does not = a bad/subpar song. Autotune has a negative connotation attached to it I guess and for some people who dislike it it's hard to hear past that. 

I'm betting there will be autotune on the album and I hope people will judge the music as a whole and not focus only on that. 

It's such a touchy subject because there are those of us that don't mind it and those that hate it, I guess we'll never agree lol

i'm fine with autotune too (if they are done moderately), but what i'm afraid of are the reactions of those (argh) antis. because of gdragon's statement about getting rid of this electropop kind of music, if the songs in the album do have much autotune, i'm afraid antis may just attack gdragon. hmm, you get what i mean? but then again, i do have a feeling that there won't be much autotune, if not gdragon would not confidently make such a statement. (:

i'm just going to enjoy whatever they present, because i know i will.

Guest toozdae08

I too am a little disappointed in the autotune, rarely does an autotune song make my favorite list and all of my favorite BB songs are non-autuned and my fav songs on their solo albums have been autotune free, so I'm not happy to hear that the songs we've heard so far have had autotune, I'm hoping that they're the same song and it's only 1 of maybe 2-3 songs on the album with autotune. I like the beat and stuff, but I don't think having a house feel = autotune.

We've only had a sample and a bad one at that and we don't even know if the song will make the album, so I'm going to wait before judging though.

Guest juang_bb

i say, let's just enjoy whatever bits we get from the upcoming album and not start thinking about other things yet because what we heard is not even a completed full song. the autotune i heard was only on what GD was recording which was what, 2 lines? and we don't even know if they're going to add stuff on it. correct me if im wrong, but i dont think TOP's voice on "just another boy, just another boy" line was autotuned, it was just his rough voice that got mixed with the beat. what we heard was all raw materials that's going to be put in the final song. so let's just all wait and see.

also, i may not be pro at this, but i like the added melody they put on the raw beats we heard last week. the melody if you actually listen to it, doesn't seem like it's aimed to be an electro dance song. i dunno, i thought there was some emotional feel to the melody, it's just backed with the heavy beats. imagine if they put in DAESRYB's solid vocals in there... i think it's actually going to be a good one.

anyway yeah, im just happy to see they're working on the album. and i dont think GD and YB would be as bold to say those statements if they don't have anything to back it up. and again, regardless of what they've said, we still don't know exactly what kind of "music" they meant with those statements, we'll only understand when the album comes out.

Archived