C: miseremeiYT07 @ YT

a0086115_4caaa8a81b3e7.jpg

^ Want some flowers from TOP??? ^^

C: 꽃보다빅뱅 @ bestiz

tumblr_l9sql6xjhX1qdzproo1_500.jpg

C: ohmygoditsbigbang @ tumblr

Dae has the most macro-able expressions :lol:

EDIT

Because some of you dont really go to TOP's actor thread, I want to let you all know that TOP is going to PIFF as an actor :w00t:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=269191&view=findpost&p=16518973

Guest omgshinshin

5ppv01jpg.gif

I like this gif cuz they're pretty much just saying "eff your idol groups, wdgaf."

This gif is precious to me. Actually, that whole interview is precious. WAIT, no - that whole photoshoot was precious. Also, if you are going to take it into context, the translations could be a little misleading.

It's not: If you like other idol groups, please go to them.

It's more like this: If you have grown to like other idol groups (while we were gone), then please go and leave.

That was what they meant in Korean. The English translation was a little off. Like they are giving their VIPs permission to go to other fandoms if they happen to like another group but it's actually saying that the once-fans are free to leave the fandom if they wish. That is also the reason why Dae said, "But please come back to see me once in a while."

I don't know why I'm saying this, probably because of that discussion in the official BB thread but I just saw some posts in the past which misinterpreted the whole thing which was sad :( Plus this is a FFA thread, right? :)

AND AN EXTRA NOTE: that first gif... Seungri looks so handsome in there. Probably the most handsome I've seen him.

Guest intelligirl

GD, TOP, and Seungri were briefly in today's segment of Big Bang tv.

you can watch it here until someone uploads it on YT :] .. I only wish they'd get more screentime

edit: I noticed that Seungri is limping. So he really was injured, but he still seemed in high spirits ofc. He's strong :)

Guest Michala01

[5/10]Tabi,GD & Kush cut on 2ne1 TV

http://soowoni.egloos.com/3860450

cr:S@bestiz

when we will get to see BBTV? >.<

The only good thing I have to say about this is that I'm happy to see the two of them in the studio! 

otherwise FUUUUUUUUUUUU YG gimme my bbtv

edit: Ok I just watched the other clip lol. I thought it was only the 52 second one. laugh.gif

I love the sound of the song they were working on. It sounded like TOP's voice singing the chorus w00t.gif It had a funky feel to it, really dying to hear it more clearly. 

GD being silly again lol! Batting his eyelashes at the camera was so cutie wub.gif Seungri made an appearance too so it seems the boys are all back together now recording which makes me very very very happy. 

TOP looked so dapper and fly in what he was wearing especially when he put on his sunglasses, picked up his briefcase and left. So suave, so hot sweatingbullets.gif

I still want more tho

Guest Michala01

^^^

Yea the gif is a bit misleading, they never meant just leave us lol 

BTW bbtv has just been posted in the official thread http://soowoni.egloos.com/3860443

LOVE the sound of that song. I WANT TO HEAR IT SO BADLY jgunbuylirktgnbhjfmo w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

TOP was singing the chorus yes? Ah yes TOP singing, I love the song already lol. I'm easy to please like that sleep.gif

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS:

How jealous do you get over your bias?  I just want to know that I'm not the only one or if I am that I should seek help laugh.gif 

I get so incredibly jealous if I hear rumours of GD and a girl. I can't help it, it just happens whether I like it or not but I of course would never be one of those fans that demands he doesn't date because I want him to be happy~ but still I reserve the right to be insanely jealous when these matters come up blush.gif

^i want more as well..they are too dorky esp GD

we all know how dorky and silly these boys are, but we rarely see it :[

i just notice that Seungri's ankle is injured..i hope he is ok tho

GD just made my day..he is so silly..lol

GD & Kush <3

Guest Michala01

^i want more as well..they are too dorky esp GD

we all know how dorky and silly these boys are, but we rarely see it :[

i just notice that Seungri's ankle is injured..i hope he is ok tho

GD just made my day..he is so silly..lol

GD & Kush <3

I only noticed Seungri's ankle this time around. Poor baby hope he gets better soon. I was too distracted by GD's shenanigans 

G-Dragon invited Miss Korea 2009 Kim Juri to Taeyang’s concert?

gdkimjurix.jpg

Miss Korea 2009 Kim Juri revealed that she received G-Dragon's invitation to Taeyang's concert.

Kim Juri told the reporters of Sports Chosun, "After losing contact with Jiyong for a very long period of time, we met up again recently" and "He asked me to keep in touch and gave me an invitation to Taeyang's SOLAR concert”. Kim Juri also tweeted on 25th August, "Taeyang's concert is awesome Jjak Jjak Jjak!!!", showing the support after watching the concert.

On 17th August, Kim Juri mentioned on a KBS show, "We used to contact each other back in the days but that was before I went for further studies in Russia. I bumped into him when he was standing outside a beauty salon". "Won't this (female-male friendship) bother you?" to which she added, "When we went out together, I received a lot of negative words from the fans. But Jiyong told the fans afterwards that we were just friends, that they won't get misunderstood" and "I feel grateful towards the fans for their understanding".

Source by: sportschosun.com

Translated by: Aoiare @21BANGS.COM

Please take out with proper crediting, thanks.

Guest intelligirl

Seungri's injury happened in the shoot of Carpe Diem.He said it's a minor injury,but is recommended to rest for 3 weeks.Get well soon!

TeamBIGBANG @ twitter

Rest and stay healthy my strong baby <3 and I wish you wouldn't get injured and sick so frequently you make me worry too much :(

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Awhhh so he was injured while filming? :( Thats so sad but its quite a relief that its not smt so serious...

And wasnt he wearing the Enjoy Today hoodie??? Thats so cute if he really was :w00t:

Speaking of ET, heres some gifs of Seungri dancing ^^

tumblrl9t7eeoxx71qchvo5.gif

tumblrl9t7k70ni91qchvo5.gif

tumblrl9t7qbrxus1qchvo5.gif

tumblrl9t7gaxuql1qchvo5.gif

tumblrl9t7dikjhw1qchvo5.gif

C: moonaction @ tumblr

Archived