★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which idol did not go through a ‘foot acting’... [NEWS]

Which idol did not go through a 'foot acting' debate? (Sept. 22, 2010)

omitted part that is not related to Bigbang

Big Bang's TOP/Choi Seung Hyun, who made his acting debut in 2007 in the drama 'I Am Sam,' took on the challenge of big screen acting for the first time through Into the Gunfire. Choi Seung Hyun, who was given the role of rebellious Chae Mu Shin in 'I Am Sam,' made a name for himself with his forceful gaze. In the movie Into the Gunfire, he displayed a force that was not pushed aside by acting veterans Cha Seung Won, Kim Seung Woo, and Kwon Sang Woo, and has come up as the star to watch at this year's Chung Mu Ro film festival.

As fans or viewers, it is no doubt welcome news to hear that talented idol stars are venturing out not only in singing but also in acting. But we anticipate more idol stars that will land on the path of acting through much preparation and deliberate decision-making, and thus will not get caught up in 'foot acting' critiques.

Source: osen

Translation: seungie

Taken from bigbangupdates

To read the full article go here:http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/10/which-idol-did-not-go-through-foot.html

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang Mobile Site Update: G-Dragon @ Taeyang's SOLAR Concert (101001)

dscf1191a.th.jpg

G-Dragon in high spirits backstage before SOL's concert^^

SOLのコンサートバックステージのデコレーションの前ではしゃぐG-Dragon。

*Photos are so LQ because they can only be accessed via mobile and can't be downloaded.

Photo by Tisya@www.bigbangupdates.com

Source: BIGBANG☆WORLD

LOLLL look at his pose :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

The unique fashion of G-Dragon has become hot issues…’just like a designer has come’

In the Channel VIP Party that night, the unique fasion of G-Dragon has attracted great attention.

He was wearing a grand jacket printed with gold leaf pattern together with a Channel breastpin(2010 Shanghai limted vrsion).He was also wearing a Channel cross over Takashi Murakami watch on his left wrist.

Only Channed VIPs were invited to the party which was held from 9:00pm- 12:00am. Some participants of that night recognized G-Dragon and took photos and videos of him. Later they uploaded the photos and videos to the Internet which soon became a hot topic.

The netizens who have seen those said,’ It is just like seeing a fashion designer in front of you when you see the fashion of G-Dragon’, ‘ I thought he was shooting the cover of a magzine’ , ‘If I could give out that kind of good look when I am wearing the clothes,it would be great’, etc. They have shown how they wanted to have the fashion sense of G-Dragon.

Source: ENS News

Translated and shared: Rice @Bigbang World (Please repost with credits^^)

I love everything about this article :wub:

Guest Michala01

^^^

I swear every time that boy steps out in something new it hits the fashion news. I think Chanel will be selling a lot of those jackets in the upcoming weeks. He's a walking advertisement for brands laugh.gif

Guest juang_bb

@alla... I meant to give you +1 but my mouse is messed up and it clicked the -1. Sorry.. . GD is such a fashionista indeed. I love his entire look during the party. v v v ah Tabi!!! Why so cute? ToBae their pout is almost so identical :lol:

I only been away fir a couple of days and we've jump alot of page..

yes like all of u guys here I like the fact that we have our own sub forum..

make it easy for us to search all the BIGBANG related stuff!

and I'm also one of the Mod in here just like Thuy, Leslie, toozdae08 and evilgary..

yorishiku onegaishimassu~ kkkkkkk.. :D

all those scan from ELT photobook are so pretty! Why does Japanese merchandise have to be so damn expensive..

and does our Maknae becoming Kim Takgu?? OMO, cute!! kkkkk~

about the rumours Ri being sck, I hope its not true coz I hope for the boys to be healthy..

Its great seeing Bae really enjoying his vacation.. Waterfall is always be my most fave place.. :D

Guest Caramel.Frapp

Mm, I would love if for their concept they go back to the 'Haru Haru' or do it really old school with 'Lies'.

The 'Sunset Glow' concept was my absolute fav though, to be honest : )

He's already said that for Korea, they'll always go back to the basics. It's only for Japan where they'll do 'electropop' music. I cannot even tell you how glad I was to read that, haha ; D

18 songs for their comeback aswell. Amazing.

I freakin' LOVED what GD was wearing at the Chanel party. He looked very handsome indeed.

GD is really a fashionista. He is NOT hot nor sexy but HANDSOME.

really good-looking. Makes you wanna stare at him for hours.

I loooove this guy <3 I think he should make his own clothing line. :)

THOSE CUTE TOP PICS! Seriously killing me here.

Hahaha. Baby hyung he is!

And 18 tracks for their album?!

I wish this is true! *____* I can't wait!

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMOOOORE.

But I'll be patient. QUALITY would always be

more important anyway. BB will surely create

a huge wave in the music industry again.

I CAN FEEL IT <3 2010 will be their year <3

Guest propera898

i have notice something really interesting ,,kekeke atleast for me and i want to share it with you all so you can tell me what you think.

you know how the menbers all agree the menber who has more celebrety and idols phone number is none ohter than daesung and he has say he always receivers lots of phonecalls , but ihad ve notice TOP is the always using his cellphone , sending text or talking with someone , theres always pictures of him using his cell , also sometimes in tv shows he takes it out to see what they send him or i dont know but he check his cellphone.

what you think? am i right?

Guest vip_gd

^

actually, what are you trying to imply in the first place?

yes, TOP is often seen checking his phone and texting or whatever.

like what? that TOP has as much contacts and receivers as daesung?

because you're like comparing to him and daesung

TOP is just interactive with his friends i suppose

Guest peppermintsugar

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to you as another one of the subforum moderators, hello hello~ Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything! We are all one big, happy, family of VIP's, after all :3

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri #2 on "Secret Lover" Poll

Monkey3.co.kr held a poll from September 23-29 on "Which idol would you pick to be your secret lover?" and T-ara's Jiyeon got the first place with 155 votes (32%).

BIGBANG’s Seungri followed her with 166 votes (24%) and MBLAQ’s Joon got the third place with 97 votes (20%). The idols who claimed the next spots are Doo-joon of Beast (11%), Sandara Park of 2NE1 (9%) and Afterschool's UEE (5%).

Source: StarMT + Monkey3

Translations from Rice @ BigbangWorld

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

23f358863b11b1e50df4d2d.jpg

1f48a1e841b8337a2797913.jpg

c8e408f3c7f7f965730eecd.jpg

89cf293c2c718b63b9998f3.jpg

e5a4f7200a216e748644f93.jpg

2941c813aa7f054ec83d6d3.jpg

source : Winnie of G-ONE.me & ㅎㄳㄱ @ DCGD

thanks to Jeri

shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot.com