★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Big Bang ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010 Official Photo Book

o0358048410748876106.jpg

Big Bang's ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010 photo book will be released on Sept. 29th, 2010.

B5 size, colour  printing, 208 pages, 354 pictures.

Priced at 2,800 ¥ (tax included)

source : Big Bang ameblo

Credit: BigBangHaven

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unnursvana

OMG Daesung shirtless pic XD I am gonna be pissed if I can’t put this pic on my MP3 and look at it  all day long and I am tempted to make this my desktop but that would be  too weird ^^ I have no idea why I am so happy right now. I am such a  weirdo.

I have honestly never  gone this crazy over a shirtless pic before. I am a Daesung stan what  can I say! Move over 2Pm and Taeyang and every other Kpop male Idol  Daesung is here. I am just happy that we finally got to see his abs ^^ we all knew he had them.

OHHOLYCOOOOOOWS. THE FIRST THING I SEE IN THE THREAD

WHEN I CAME HERE FOR UPDATES!!!! AHHHHH =))))))

Omg. My heart beat so fast when I saw Dae with the

wings and the title "Hades". I secretly was hoping

it could be somewhat related to their comeback

but even if it isnt, I'M SATISFIED OWO

Gosshhhhh. This is too sudden. I'm not prepared.

I had to breathe in and out before I started looking

at the pic again. Hahahaha. Why is he so perfect?!

I wanna watch the play too!!!!!!!!!!

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/622/bb25761.jpg

C: YGJP // Boosa @ popcornfor2

『ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010』 Photobook 09/29 Release!

BIGBANG is releasing their first ever 『ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010』 Photobook at Gentosha (the online bookstore -- available only in Japan) on 09/29 (Wed).The photobook is featured BIGBANG live performance, backstage photos and the full-length exclusive interview with BIGBANG members in the hard copy!

Product description:

Size:B5 / full color / 208 pages / 354 photos

Price 2,800 yen (tax included)

Contact 03-5411-6222 (Sales Gentosha) or http://www.gentosha.co.jp/

Source: VIP JAPAN

Credit: teambigbang

...and since we are posting all the hotness that is Big Bang

Here's two who doesn't need to take off their clothes to be hot

3186350852_f54190b084.jpg

3185507969_4aaf08e6e0.jpg

Aigoo...heart attack (faints)

...and since we are posting all the hotness that is Big Bang

Here's two who doesn't need to take off their clothes to be hot

3186350852_f54190b084.jpg

3185507969_4aaf08e6e0.jpg

Aigoo...heart attack (faints)

i agree w/ you :).......and Daesung is sure HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the awesome pic!!!!!

^ @ popgirl, please don't quote pictures, it's against the rules.

but I agree, I'm glad we got to see Daesung's abs... because yes, we all knew he had them. And their reveal (after so long!) does not disappoint. Seriously I don't know why Daesung just doesn't walk around without a shirt on... if I had those abs, I know I would :lol:

Guest juang_bb

^^^ oh my, that vid was HILARIOUS!!! TOP's and GD's dancing cracked me up! LMFAO! :lol:

Tabi's dancing was so funny, he's such a dork and he is right there at the center. it's so funny how when it comes to their perfs, he's not into dancing, but when it comes to random dancing outside of their choreo, he's the most enthusiastic one. hahaha. :w00t:

and GD... he was just right there in his own world at the side. he cracked me up, he's just dancing there by himself, since YB had his back on him. lmao! he just kept swaying his hips with his tucked shirt, in his own zone. hahahaha :lol:

and look... we actually moved 2 pages just because of DAE's HOT PIC!!! :P

Guest littlevoice

http://img822.images...914gd2ne1tv.gif

thank you for this beautiful gif ^ shinhdeplol, I've been replaying this clip of him just to see this bit... 

Daesung... that pic of your's--- I can't stop staring at it, oh gosh...  and I taught it was for their comeback or even Japan promotions... than the idea of a TOPless TOP pranced in my head and I knew it was impossible (but at least wear short sleeves when its hot, TOP...)

THAILAND EVENT.... Thank you for the flood of photos and fan accounts. The guys are flawlessly fashionable without trying hard... they mixed the pink-white-black- and a touch of blue, they just work well together--- effortless :)

HARU CF then the NEW LG CF... something new to look forward to, hope they don't release too much teasers like in Lollipop 2... 

Ohhh, I'm not sure if its allowed here... but tell me if its not and i'll post this somewhere else... This is the only forum I am active in ...

I want to ask for your help...

Since BIGBANG comeback is near (hopefully...), I decided to create a webpage that would pimp/lure/entice new kpop enthusiast in the wonderful world of BIGBANG.... I guess this is a way to help them gain more followers and to touch more people with their passion for music, as they have inspired me. It would be like a BIGBANG's guide for dummies, it would be simple and digestible.... 

and another reason why I'm doing this... I have to admit... its because i want to release my fandom anxiety related to BIGBANG's prolonged comeback--- that has become wasted energy since I've been anticipating for their comeback, at least with this I can turn it to positive vibes and hopefully be a productive pursuit that will spread BIGBANG fever to more people...(I sound like a missionary/pastor/priest ~_~)...

So here's the first on my list,

I love BIGBANG because of there music so I decided to organize the music they've released so...

I compiled the BIGBANG music videos available in the YG Entertainment's official YOUTUBE channel...

3356uqp.jpg

And I just realize that they didn't add the SUNSET GLOW MV in the list,

1.  is the MV available in GOMtv (the authorized one)? I don't know how to access the site... so yah...

2. and has anyone tried to message YG via youtube messaging, cause i actually wanted to ask them to post the MV... but I'm quite scared...

3.  And is this all there MV? is the list complete? --- CF's like Ice Cream, Lollipop 2, Shouts of red is also not included... but are there other more?

Thank you for reading this, I hope you guys can answer...

And if you guys also want to help me out you can pm me, I need all the help I can...

LOTS OF LOVE,

Vee

PS... I didn't notice that I attached 'This Love', I'm sorry that's an error on my part since its Jiyong's solo that was placed in one of their first mini-albums...

Dang, I knew Dae Sung had a sexy body! I was so sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me when I was watching the Big Show 2009 concert DVD when they lifted his shirt up. lol He is so sexy! But we all know our boys are sexy no matter what. ;D

topped a page, but sorry, don't have anything to share. >_<

Guest intelligirl

Dae's body is amazing. I can't say that I was surprised when I saw the pic though because I always knew he was sculpted. Maybe the character of his drama stars in a play :]

Enjoy some GIFS

b01139144c90831f435ca.gif

b01139144c9082783d50a.gif

b01139144c90839d9d3b0.gif

b01139144c908272b11c1.gif

b01139144c908285de7f1.gif

b01139144c908290d0d21.gif

b01139144c9083632043a.gifb01139144c90836783cc7.gifb01139144c90836c717591.gifb01139144c9083707e0de1.gif

b01139144c90838b40a11.gif

b01139144c90839a30ba4.gif

b01139144c908325098cb.gifb01139144c9083a706cb7.gif

b01139144c9082daf0f4e.gifb01139144c9082ecaf07f.gifb01139144c9082c202c0c.gifb01139144c9082cdbec6f.gifb01139144c9083059bd94.gifb01139144c90832cf3aed.gif

see more here

c: 애덤 @ vi-hind

Guest falling5tar

Ohhh, I'm not sure if its allowed here... but tell me if its not and i'll post this somewhere else... This is the only forum I am active in ...

I want to ask for your help...

Since BIGBANG comeback is near (hopefully...), I decided to create a webpage that would pimp/lure/entice new kpop enthusiast in the wonderful world of BIGBANG.... I guess this is a way to help them gain more followers and to touch more people with their passion for music, as they have inspired me. It would be like a BIGBANG's guide for dummies, it would be simple and digestible.... 

and another reason why I'm doing this... I have to admit... its because i want to release my fandom anxiety related to BIGBANG's prolonged comeback--- that has become wasted energy since I've been anticipating for their comeback, at least with this I can turn it to positive vibes and hopefully be a productive pursuit that will spread BIGBANG fever to more people...(I sound like a missionary/pastor/priest ~_~)...

So here's the first on my list,

I love BIGBANG because of there music so I decided to organize the music they've released so...

I compiled the BIGBANG music videos available in the YG Entertainment's official YOUTUBE channel...

3356uqp.jpg

And I just realize that they didn't add the SUNSET GLOW MV in the list,

1.  is the MV available in GOMtv (the authorized one)? I don't know how to access the site... so yah...

2. and has anyone tried to message YG via youtube messaging, cause i actually wanted to ask them to post the MV... but I'm quite scared...

3.  And is this all there MV? is the list complete? --- CF's like Ice Cream, Lollipop 2, Shouts of red is also not included... but are there other more?

Thank you for reading this, I hope you guys can answer...

And if you guys also want to help me out you can pm me, I need all the help I can...

LOTS OF LOVE,

Vee

PS... I didn't notice that I attached 'This Love', I'm sorry that's an error on my part since its Jiyong's solo that was placed in one of their first mini-albums...

That's pretty cool. Please share the link of the website when you're done :)

As for the MV's, I went to Gom and the ones missing from YT are:

The Shouts of Reds

Lollipop 2

Sunset Glow

Oh My Friend

Hallelujah (although i guess this doesn't really count since it only shows clips from Iris)

Not sure how to rip the MVs off from GomTV though. I can give you the links if you want, but you have to download GomPlayer to watch the mvs

TOP's VIP QUESTION

Translation : What were you doing while we were away?

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR COMEBACK!!! hurry up..i aint shipping nobody else but BIGBANG..♥♥♥

I just wanna ask..is it true that DAE and GD did a cover for IT HURTS??

imma die if that's true...

GD on LG...♥♥♥ omg bring out the HAWT and of course i cant believe it..why do i feel like a

pervy drooling on DAE's awesome body? gaaa

Archived