★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

<_< hmm, not very pleased with their official lightstick too. of all the designs why crown? argh. anw, bb's lightstick is STILL WAY COOLER. 3D yo. but still, :huh:

anws, those pics with gd pouting. AWWW SO CUTE. he makes me wanna pinch his cheeks. hahaha.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

missARROGANT: That hat is sold like everywhere in Vietnam :lol: but I think you mean the ones with BB on them ^^ Maybe you can ask VIPs at 360kpop.com, they are the ones who made the hats and gave them to the boys personally ^^

And may I know your name? :D Calling you missARROGANT is a bit awkward LOLLLL

Jiyong's fanart :)

f3d6cdc9cac31c527f3e6fc.th.jpg

C: 爱天宝宝 @ baidu

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

tarav.jpg

wow this is not cool at all

the design might be slightly different

but at the end of the day

it is still a crown light stick and the colour is also yellow

can you imagine seeing them both at the same concert and we can't really tell if they are Bigbang or t-ara fans

i also heard they will offically using it on 12th and 14th for some concerts

wow sorry but hope KVIP will do something about this

SAM_0665.jpg

wow i really want this

hey V-VIPz can make this their official cheering tool for Bigbang lol

non represent viet vipz

@missarrogant: It's limited edition for only BB. Means have only 5 all over the world. Hehe. One fangirl drew them herself and some others (in Big Bang's box, 360kpop.com) helped to paint them. If you want one, I can give you their contact (but I'm not sure they will make it for you or not)

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I know, I edited it already ^^

1284204567_a0024429_4c35f0c443f67.jpg

C: http://sondongwoon.net/ // 두잇.

ooopps wrong thread ^_^

be right back with something to share

C: quynhnhi84 @ YT

So incredibly jealous :(

- - -

Farmer posture :lol:

74768473.jpg

69856901.jpg

C: 형광펜. @ DCInside

viewimagel.jpg

C: 家號

- - -

C: JooNYuYi Strong Baby's Mom

Guest juang_bb

VIP Vietnam must be really happy right now. not only did GD wore it, he even updated his me2day about it! and we know how rare he updates his me2 lately. that's really sweet of him though to show how much he appreciated the gift. the boys must have loved theirs too!

regarding the lightstick... that sucks. im not happy about it either. i know their name meant tiara but there's so many different styles of tiaras out there, they could have picked something not so similar to the kVIPs crowns, plus the fact that it's yellow too. i always LOVE the VIPs crown lightstick because it was so unique and it always stood out from the rest... anyway, oh well, the VIPs crown lightstick is still a lot better! ;) i guess imitation is the best form of flattery. hmph!

edit: i was checking the reaction at bbvipz, im not sure but i think they're saying that the yellow crown was actually already registered by YG as a trademark or something. they posted a link about it being in the news before.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=001&aid=0002496700

i think the kVIPs are indeed mad about this. they already started a petition at Daum.

http://agora.media.daum.net/petition/view.html?id=98176

Guest propera898

Q7: All the members doing a self-analysis. Who is the person who is most intense at work and private?

A: G-Dragon writes, "T.O.P is like a spoiled child. He's very humorous but also has the opposite point of being serious

i was goin back to the pages and i found this :D

i really wish i could see TOP working ,,, cuz i know TABI has like this super serious side and also this super cute dorky side of him and i love both , i want to see him more T.T

Guest shinhdeplol

100910At Erawan Hotel

img10331.th.jpg

img1033g.th.jpgimg1034e.th.jpgimg1036t.th.jpg

100910 At Moon Star Studio

41547413.th.jpg58255810.th.jpg

img1055s.th.jpgimg1060g.th.jpgimg1061u.th.jpg95690045.th.jpg

img1062l.th.jpgimg10621.th.jpgimg1064j.th.jpgimg1066.th.jpg

Awhhh the bodyguards got their name tags signed by the boys *jealous*

C: Ch_Theeti @ Siamzone // babypanda @ BBTH

Guest missARROGANT

@shinhdeplol

Thanks. I want the one with BB on it. Oh I got a few collection of VN handmade stuffs<3. haha if you feel awkward to call me missARROGANT call me mrsKJY XDXD. I am totally fine with it

:lol:

Immigration Photos from GD&H

gdairp1.jpg

gda2z.jpg

cr:gd&h

100911 G-DRAGON [fancam]

cr:gdhnan/gd-880818

Guest nguyenx_x

VIP Vietnam must be really happy right now. not only did GD wore it, he even updated his me2day about it! and we know how rare he updates his me2 lately. that's really sweet of him though to show how much he appreciated the gift. the boys must have loved theirs too!

regarding the lightstick... that sucks. im not happy about it either. i know their name meant tiara but there's so many different styles of tiaras out there, they could have picked something not so similar to the kVIPs crowns, plus the fact that it's yellow too. i always LOVE the VIPs crown lightstick because it was so unique and it always stood out from the rest... anyway, oh well, the VIPs crown lightstick is still a lot better! ;) i guess imitation is the best form of flattery. hmph!

edit: i was checking the reaction at bbvipz, im not sure but i think they're saying that the yellow crown was actually already registered by YG as a trademark or something. they posted a link about it being in the news before.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=001&aid=0002496700

i think the kVIPs are indeed mad about this. they already started a petition at Daum.

http://agora.media.daum.net/petition/view.html?id=98176

as soon as i saw the pic with him wearing non i was so excited. haha. im really glad he likes it xD i bet thoes VIP that made it are really happy lol

& i hope it is trademarked because then tara wouldnt be able to use it right? they would have to go do something different.

@shinhdeplol is it true that he likes pho? :0

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Yes he does :D I remember in an interview in Japan where the boys had to write down their answers, Jiyong's answer to "Whats your fav food?" is PHO :wub:

Jiyong anf JSM back in the day ^^

eca780ec9aa9ec9db4.jpg

Guest johnnyquest89

tarav.jpg

wow this is not cool at all

the design might be slightly different

but at the end of the day

it is still a crown light stick and the colour is also yellow

can you imagine seeing them both at the same concert and we can't really tell if they are Bigbang or t-ara fans

i also heard they will offically using it on 12th and 14th for some concerts

wow sorry but hope KVIP will do something about this

It's not really a big deal... it's just a way to show their support. honestly hope KVip just let it go, warring over Fandom merchandise is mad retarded, don't need that senseless drama over somethin so minute

Guest nguyenx_x

^ Yes he does :D I remember in an interview in Japan where the boys had to write down their answers, Jiyong's answer to "Whats your fav food?" is PHO :wub:

sorry for cutting some of your post. but thats amazing!..im just so happy he even knows what it is!! omg..lmao!!(: haha

were these posted?

bigbang leaving thailand

I usually find the whole fans whining about balloon colors lame and was happy we didn't have to worried since BB don't use balloons. But now I am butthurt and can see why fans are mad. Why does it have to be so similiar? -_-

I also think they were in 2NE1's CYH since YG tagged them on the video.

For sure GD and Seungri are in it! I can tell from their eyebrows lol.

^ LOL I have already imagined the sea of nón :lol:

BANG's cartoon

I want translation :(

b0074808_4ab8c54e18c15.jpg

http://elisha.ivyro.net/bbs/data/store/bangs_cartoon43.jp'>http://elisha.ivyro.net/bbs/data/store/bangs_cartoon43.jp

b0074808_4bd05e10a2b1f.jpg

C: http://elisha.ivyro.net/ // 빅뱅LOVE♡

I always find BigBang cartoon so cute and creative, and the same with this one. I'd also like to know what was written in there. Bigbang's cheering tool is so unique. Even just one ligted crown can be seen from numerous other cheering tool.

Archived