★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

VIPz Big Bang has arrived in thailand!

thx bigbangupdates @ twitter

rawrrrr, i wonder what they guys are laughing about at the airport hehe.

hmmm, were maknae and Taeyang there? how come all the fantaken photos so far don't have them

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Bigbang has arrived to Thailand around 10:05pm but only GD DS TOP but YB SR are coming tomorrow

- too bad no one can take a pic of GD TOP DS At Thai's airport cuz they used VIP gate [car in]

C:: DliteLover @ Twitter..

DliteLover is a fansite for Dae base in Thailand..

No wonder we didn't see BaeRi in the fan pic..

Maybe Maknae has to filming "Enjoy Today" and Bae has some

preparation to do for his upcoming concert..

Dont work too hard boys!! :(

Guest jason-pal

hey everyone! im a fanboy of taeyang's and i decided to design my hair to show my love for taeyang lol.

hey everyone. not sure how to post this but im from vancouver canada and this is how much i like taeyang lol. hopefully it can be featured in relation to a taeyang article coming up on a website? lol i even got his deluxe album. he is one amazing artist. just showing some yg bigbang taeyang love lol. hopefully taeyang can see it.

http://twitpic.com/2k5603

http://twitpic.com/2k54cv

http://twitpic.com/2k53go

TAEYANG SOLAR HAIRCUT DESIGN

please credit:

jasonpalmero

as well as

echan photography

969Media

marvinsoriano

http://twitter.com/jasonpalmero

follow me for more kpop hairstyles lol.

what group/artist should i do next? i recently did a 4minute one as well.

Guest toozdae08

Umm, did you guys hear what happened to 2NE1?

Someone started selling the album early (on the 8th) and all the songs were leaked :tears: . This doesn't even count the leaked photos from YG's website (happened twice). IF YG IS GOING TO HYPE THE MESS OUT OF SOMETHING HE BETTER DO HIS BEST TO PROTECT IT. Blackjacks are doing their best to get ppl to take videos down but that's not their job but YGE's.

I SWEAR YG needs to do something cause YB's songs were also leaked hours before the album went on sale too. In a country with piracy rates as high as S.K. this is a big deal. And lets not forget the whole INAG mv thing (pulled down hours after it was released and a cheap version made, IDEK).

BB's album is highly anticipated (more so than 2NE1's) and this makes me so worried :( .

I SWEAR IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO BB, I'll have to cut a B :vicx: tch.

YGE has been on some stupid stuff this year - albums delayed, albums redone in a hurry, statements retracted, overhyped, long teasers, little album protection, artist scrunched up one after the other and all on top of each other. He's fumbling right now.

*Sorry about this rant of mines but seeing what's going on with the girls' comeback makes me worried for BB's that's right around the corner. PAY ATTENTION YG.

Guest toozdae08

^

Honestly I'm getting more thankful by the minute. (GD's my hope right now, don't fail me baby)

Also, YG has been choosing (in my humble opinion) wrong title tracks all year and underusing so many good producers.

I heard the song that Choice produced for 2NE1 (and the ones he produced for YB) and IF HE IS NOT ON BB'S ALBUM IT WILL BE A CRIME. I love Teddy to death but I'm getting sick of seeing his stuff everywhere. Man can be amazing but so overworked, so glad YG sent him on a vacation. By my humble estimates YGE has over 11 producers (5 new ones announced earlier this year and I'll assume these are (YB's INAG producer [sunwoo Jungah?], Catalyst, Big Tone, PK, 1 other) they also have Master Wu, Choice, Perry, Kush, GD and TOP and the new producers they got from that contest too if they made up their minds about that. And Mr. YG is a good producer too. I don't understand why none of these people's productions are being used. I can't even fault Teddy for this cause at the end of the day YG is the man making all these decisions. Get your head in the game man.

*I'm a YG stan and I'm so butthurt right now you don't even understand.

Guest teenace

Lets not mention other groups even though they are from the same company^^

LOL GD and TOP don't wear socks now? Hopefully it doesn't become a trend.

Looks like GD is back to redish hair.

VVTrue. But it's a sensitive time for Blackjacks right now and we should try to refrain from fan wars.

Guest toozdae08

^

I only mentioned 2NE1 since they're relevant to BB seeing how they're in the same company and presumably will be using some of the same producers. Also the man that's making the decision at the top for 2NE1 is the same for BB. Otherwise I would have blanked out 2NE1's name but it's not like you wouldn't know who I was talking about. It's not like I'm insulting 2NE1 (I'm a fan) just that I'm having issues with YG's promotions and security and general state of affairs this year and they were a good example.

@toozdae08 exactly what i was thinking^^

I am totally disliking that long richard simmons teaser strategy..I don't know what to expect from YG now

Well atleast GD is producing BB's album^^

I'm a blackjack and love most of their new album but I'm seriously thanking the heavens too for GD producing BBs album. I just don't trust Teddy like I used to. I bet all those people who complained about GD having to much control will rethink it now. YG needs to go back to the basics!! Just one teaser for the whole album and than drop it ON TIME!!! LIKE YOU PROMISED.

GDs wearing the same jacket as CL for the "Go Away MV" how cute. Loved seeing fancams of BB at the airport the guys were all happy and looking sexy!

Guest piano.1993

^ stalking them at night? I want to try sometime LOL

I hope they are resting well to prepare for today. As I read on teambb, thye will have a lot of activities with Thai VIps. Arghhh so jealous >.<

Jiyong looks fly~~~~~~ But only his photos? Other members dont have their own?? :(

GTOP'sbags, I WANTTTTT

Guest Unni_Ashley

Ji has been smiling A LOT lately and it makes me so happy. He seems to go back to his rookie days, always smiling and joking around.....

Dae needs a hair cut imo, his hair is too long now...This is even messier than the one in FO.

What time will they start the activities in Thai?

Guess they're still sleeping, its only 6 over there

Guest Michala01

Morning VIPs, today will bring us lots of awesome presents I hope! 

The fancam of GD at the airport is so cute. I see he still loves those platform shoes, oh boy I don't like them but somehow he manages to make it look good. 

I'm going to be studying and stalking this thread all day laugh.gif

Archived