★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Chelsialooabc123

Well, there's no confirmation or statement from YGE themselves,

but the organizer said that the list of the artist wont change at all~

so for now we just have to trust the organizer.. :)

I'm kinda afraid too coz it'll be just a waste of money if BIGBANG

didnt show up I mean, other than the boys, I dont have any interest

in the other artist that gonna come..

*sorry to cut your post

i saw comments saying big bang will only be singing two songs or something plus big bang would be having their comeback during that time so yeah being rather skeptical .. So is it like advisable to buy the tickets first or ?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Up to u~ If u really wanna meet the boys then

whats wrong spending a lil bit for them even if they just

performing one or two songs~ :)

I dont know about u guys, but this is definitely an unseen for me~

Jiyong and Dae spot shopping~

47784_144035515634604_100000844694511_212053_539409_n.jpg

C:: DliteLover @ Facebook~

wow they bought a lot of stuff but sometimes I don't like seeing pics like this. why are they're heads hang so low? it kinda saddens me that they can't even shop properly and yeah I know it's the path they chose to being a star but still...these photos just kinda look disturbing... :ph34r:

Guest shinhdeplol

FOR THUY~

[ig]

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4109/baf2b9f0bff2c0dfvabykat.gif

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR~

U're ROX~ ^_^

awwh thanks a lot :wub: *blow kisses*

Beautiful banners from Beautiful Hangover MV

2d6b4d8c70debbbe513d928.jpg

584e13ffbe603fc6b801a04.jpg

d013de0bb983bf9563d9864.jpg

e3b36afe2911655208244d4.jpg

60c9111217fcf254b8127b4.jpg

12941fcda98a494793457e4.jpg

66566d367d8d37cfa71e124.jpg

bf50d0d498542299a044df4.jpg

5d2c37fbf13ae44bd8f9fd4.jpg

d927a4f361401a877831aa4.jpg

0873d2f76fa3182adcc4744.jpg

117b955749556810574e004.jpg

f4b57fcf64af385400e9284.jpg

f25ce898f74eeef1c8eaf44.jpg

997eb121973f95e04723e84.jpg

b94fbed33b7624cba1ec9c4.jpg

C: 挚爱妖孽龙 @ baidu

Bigbang’s “Beautiful Hangover” ranked 7th in Oricon Weekly Chart

On the 25th, Bigbang showed off their huge popularity by ranking 7th on Japanese Oricon Weekly Chart with their 5th single “Beautiful Hangover” released in Japan.

“Beautiful Hangover” ranked 7th in the Japanese Oricon Weekly Chart. They sold about 25 thousand albums in the very first week. Bigbang has been consistently selling their single albums of 20-30 thousand copies in the first week, representing the huge popularity of the Korean idol group. Moreover, considering the new album has not been promoted widely compared to their last albums and it was a released-first single album, their result means much more than they expected. It is a good example of showing Bigbang’s stable fans and their presence in Japan.

Bigbang received the “Best New Artist Award” from Japan Cable Broadcasting Award and Japan Record Award last year. They also showed their popularity in Japan by receiving 3 prizes including the “Best Video of New Artist” from the “MTV World Stage Video Music Awards Japan” held last May in Japan.

However, Bigbang is planning to release a new Korean album in October or November. It is being reported they are working on their album these days. It has been almost 2 years since they released their last Korean album “Red Sunset Glow” in November 2008.

One of the officials of YG Entertainment said, “Bigbang will be releasing their new album in October or November. This album is produced by G-dragon, same as their existing albums. It is 80% complete now.”

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100831n18288?mid=e0102

Translated by HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Se7en talks about SeungRi & TOP on Strong Heart

v But with $270 you can see BIGBANG and many other big stars in person, which is not a thing that happens often :D If I live in SG, Im willing to pay double the price :lol:

Guest SoshiBangBang

To all Singaporean VIP's, I highly advise you guys to join Big Bang Singapore (BBSG)'S OFFICIAL twitter account @BBSGVIP for important updates.

I'm going but the price is really just.... disappointing, SGD$270(rumored,unconfirmed) price. Convert it to your currency and see if it's worth it, for maybe just 2 songs? Comeback is looming and isn't Asia Song Festival on the same date? Without an official statement from YG, I sense something fishy here...

*Edit:

In US dollars it would be around 200! 100 A SONG, OMG!

Guest intelligirl

^ I'm so jealous of you and all the Singaporean VIPS who are going :( Even if the price is ridiculous I think it's worth the amazing experience. Take lots of pictures and cheer very loudly for our boys. I dream of seeing them perform live, but I live so far away and have this small fear that I'll never get to. I'm saving up for Big Show 2011 though lol let's see how that goes.

1283268403comebackconvp.jpg

c: 붕글붕글 @bestiz

Guest hayakatsu

To all Singaporean VIP's, I highly advise you guys to join Big Bang Singapore (BBSG)'S OFFICIAL twitter account @BBSGVIP for important updates.

I'm going but the price is really just.... disappointing, SGD$270(rumored,unconfirmed) price. Convert it to your currency and see if it's worth it, for maybe just 2 songs? Comeback is looming and isn't Asia Song Festival on the same date? Without an official statement from YG, I sense something fishy here...

*Edit:

In US dollars it would be around 200! 100 A SONG, OMG!

well, first of all you've got to consider the fact that it is NOT a BIGBANG only event. they have 5 other acts coming and 2 of them are huge SM groups. how often do you get to see all these names on one stage in one night? the organizer's purpose is to recreate or duplicate a "dream concert" for the locals. so for 200USD you basically get 6 idols singing maybe 3 songs each. so, it's more like 12USD a song. and 36USD per idol. that's pretty dang cheap if you asked me. the price is set as payment for the whole 6 idol package.

i mean, if you don't find it worthy, then, don't go. (personally, i won't be going because i just would not really enjoy myself having to fly over a neighbouring country and stand amongst huge spazzing crowds. like, if i'm going to have to go through it all, i'd rather it be for BIGBANG and BIGBANG only.) but if you realllllyyyy want to go, then you're just gonna have to pay up. i'm sure that BIGBANG would make it all worthwile anyways. i mean, HELLOOO~ it's BIGBANG we're talkin abt here. lol^^

anyway, i'm not following the updates for this event, (as i said, i won't be going.) but it does seem a tad bit iffy. not because of the ASF thingie cuz YG usually just skips those thingies anyways, but the fact that they'll be having their comeback promos by then. hmmmmm.... maybe it's an overnight trip? perform for the night and fly off the next morning? but dang, they'd be deadbeat!

well, we'll see how it turns out.

Guest toozdae08

^

I agree. If I lived in Singapore I would go because while BB is my top group, I do like the other groups that are there. However, because BB will only perform like 2-3 songs, I wouldn't fly to a neighboring country for it cause I rather wait for either a BB or YG family concert.

Guest toozdae08

^

I don't think so. It would be nice if it was but YG hasn't announced anything. Until he announces a date then nothing is confirmed.

Guest tomorrow13

Can I post it here?

[NEWS] TOP’s “Elle” Interview, “This is a story about the love between one man and one woman”

This is a story about the love between one man and one woman. It’s a sexy story. The man the TOP, the woman is Lee Mi Sook. Your heart will beat faster with this stolen glimpse into their love life.

Lee Mi Sook, so lovely (truthfully, the world ‘lovely’ is not enough to capture her beauty, charisma, and aura) that it is difficult to believe her age. TOP, a man whose eyes become deeper and harder every time we meet him. The two fell without hesitation into relationship upon their first meeting for Elle. The photo shoot ended after six hours, and only then did the suite room quiet down. And then the two sat face to face. A private conversation between man and woman, about life, love, and acting. Elle simply listened.

LMS I thought I was the only one acting. But after looking at the monitor, I saw that TOP, you were acting too. I liked that this virtual story had a sense of reality to it.

TOP On the way here, I was wondering about what kind of meeting this would be. One thing was for sure. That it would be a fresh one.

L I thought about what kind of picture would be drawn. It’s a senior-junior relationship, but I thought that the feel of man and woman would come alive. You know, a man and woman’s outer silhouettes and the inner emotions. Watching the work you’ve done, I saw that you don’t just look young. You had a face with a story. And that’s why today, you looked like one man belonging to one woman.

T We didn’t talk much during the shoot, but I think it’s all due to the energy we gave and received from each other. It was a shoot that I couldn’t do alone. I felt an overwhelming sexy charisma the entire time we were together. I was a bit worried. I have a pretty bad cold right now. I didn’t want you to catch it. Haha.

L Look at that, doesn’t he seem like a real man? So considerate. You’re definitely my ideal type. Haha. In any case, I believe there’s no limit to myself. It’s much too sad to set my own limit. Whether it becomes a reality or not, there has to be a goal to live towards. And so love stories like this are possible. I’m always in love and always longing for love… Anything is possible. It’s just that it’s hard to act on it.

T Usually, that is, if we narrowly determine what we think is a plain and normal relationship, and we step over that line, people say, ‘Can you handle it?’ But I think that the word ‘handle’ doesn’t fit when it comes to relationships between man and woman. I don’t care at all. They always ask in interviews about love. I have nothing special. I can’t fall into a love that tries to set me to a standard. I want to become someone who’s always wanting and wishing and free.

L No, but what happens to the girl when you decide you want to be free and say, ‘Mm, this was a good experience,’ and turn around and leave?

T I’m just trying to say that if it’s a love that is sincere, there should be nothing holding you back.

L These two people who are in love have no fears. I’m faithful and focused on my feelings, so what could be the problem. The ones who think it’s dangerous, who look with insecure eyes are always other people. It’s not the relationship itself that is difficult, but it’s overcoming their surroundings that is hard. Because there’s this underlying notion in Korean society. We only meet after setting the frame and conclusion of the relationship. Isn’t it a yoke? The start of love is already caught in a yoke, and if we can’t keep to that, we say the love is wrong. Though they say there are a lot of couples with big age differences these days, there is still a limit to age. I wish our society could become more modern.

T On the other hand, I do sometimes get the thought that, maybe I should hide the relationship for the sake of the other person, that revealing the relationship because I’m caught up in my own emotions is selfish.

L I hate living in a yoke. But even so, I may just be another face among the cowards. I want to say that I can have any kind of relationship without any fear, but if it were reality? If I were really to be in that kind of situation, I think I would hesitate. It’s all in my head. I guess that’s how it is. Life is so short, passing by like the wind, but how long will we have to be caught up in a textbook life?

T I don’t think it has to be ‘now there have to be couples in our country with a large age difference,’ or that ‘there has to be this kind of love,’ but I believe the range of love has to become wider. All we have to do is understand when someone says, ‘I love this person,’ not let it become the object of criticism or judgment.

L But still, you can’t help but think, ‘A serious relationship at this age,’ or ‘Marriage at about that age.’ Living life the way I want to and doing things the way everyone else does it, these two things are always in my heart together. Becoming the center of your life apart from dating or marriage, it could probably become work, right? I want to tell you that you have to have something like that. Knowing who you are will help you in your relationships.

T I haven’t ever thought about marriage. There hasn’t been a single time where I imagined myself in a marriage situation. I’m looking at that in the far away future. Before then, I think it will be important for me as a person to become fully ready. Work, life, mindset, philosophy. Everything. I agree with the saying that you have to find your life’s center and decide for yourself.

L There’s no need for your personal life to be dramatic because you’re an actor, but I do believe that your thoughts should be dramatic. Though you can’t live like the role you’re given, you should be able to picture it in your thoughts.

T I think I know what you’re saying. When I receive a role, I throw myself aside, and try as hard as I can to become that person. I’m not a professional actor so merely pretending would be impossible. I don’t like the feeling that I’m acting too much or that I’m trying to make something out of nothing. It’s better to just stay still if the emotions don’t come, I don’t try to make something up.

L That’s a good thought. The moment you try to make it up, all purity is broken and you’re left with routine. I believe that life and love are the same way. So don’t you think that in conclusion, it’s best to live the way you want?

Source: Elle atzine

Translated by and credit: Seungie

Guest Michala01

The Interview for Elle was smoking hot. I loved all their answers. TOP is so well spoken for his age on matters of life and such. I especially like this: 

I don’t think it has to be ‘now there have to be couples in our country with a large age difference,’ or that ‘there has to be this kind of love,’ but I believe the range of love has to become wider. All we have to do is understand when someone says, ‘I love this person,’ not let it become the object of criticism or judgment.

I feel the same way as him. Love is love and people shouldn't be quick to judge it just because it doesn't prescribe to what they consider to be "normal" 

Guest piano.1993

The interview for Elle is really interesting. I always love tho read TOP's interviews, he always gives unexpected answers :D

SG VIPs should not complain about the price. That's one in a lifetime chance, don't miss it.I wish I were as lucky as you guys. Too bad I lived too far away >.<

101010 is a lucky day :D

Guest shinhdeplol

100901 Seo Shinae & Kim Yoojung, "Lee Kikwang is old. I like Big Bang better."

[Newsen Reporter Jeon Won]

Child stars Seo Shinae and Kim Yujung gave idol star BEAST’s Lee Kikwang humiliation.

Seo Shinae and Kim Yujung appeared on KBS 2TV ‘Win Win’ which aired on August 31st as they were the ‘surprise guests’ for Han Eunjung and showed their unstoppable jokes.

Seo Shinae, who featured in the MBC sitcom ‘Highkick Through the Roof’ with Lee Kikwang said, “I used to like Kikwang oppa but I think he’s too old now” and she continued by saying, “I like Yoon Doojoon oppa better now” as she humiliated twice in a row. Yoon Doojoon is also a fellow member of BEAST along with Lee Kikwang and the leader of the team also.

Continuing on, Kim Yoojung said honestly, “Kikwang oppa is funny and he dances well but I like Big Bang better” as she brought Kikwang another shock.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

LOL =]]

「Japan Lotte Duty Free Shop」 September Wallpapers

bigbang1280x800.th.jpgbigbang1024x768b.th.jpgbigbang1280x1024b.th.jpg

Via ロッテ免税店

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

7196f14f97b8c6b483025ca.th.jpg32908a8cfc9432d0a5c272a.th.jpg06cbf4d7f1b4f470960a16a.th.jpg

2c81c8ea1eb58f6d2cf534a.th.jpgdfeb3b0dde96c58b3ac763a.th.jpg6a55393cce7d246796ddd8a.th.jpg

56f13764ae993200eaf8f8a.th.jpg0939d617e78dd794f6039ea.th.jpg27d4fd8fe97c923b9f2fb4a.th.jpg13ccb7c0e1eff6ed8326aca.th.jpg

16280e62e6bcbc60aa184ca.th.jpgd613fbeb28b22852fcfa3ca.th.jpg9604732a65912e144ec226a.th.jpg56f13764ae9a3200eaf8f8a.th.jpg

c20caed7d785a49ba8ec9aa.th.jpg58ccda1c50d36ff04bedbca.th.jpg4618278da0f8baf70e2444a.th.jpg7d110ddeb3628c9fb7fd48a.th.jpg

C: chikko1ban // 啊赞_zzang @ baidu

^there are my fav child stars at the moment

bc i'm currently watching their drama

i love them even more now XD

isn't YG-Life opened today?

i doubt that we will get any update of the boys though XD

maybe more about YG's daily life which I'm not that excited to know XD

EDIT:

I just checked bestiz n yes it seems no update about the boys

n i saw many VIPs were disappointed

bc they have been waiting for the opening and update from YG about the boys T_T

Guest juang_bb

EDIT:

I just checked bestiz n yes it seems no update about the boys

n i saw many VIPs were disappointed

bc they have been waiting for the opening and update from YG about the boys T_T

yeah, i was lucky to get through the website earlier and the first thing i looked at is if there's any mention of BIGBANG but there's none. as much as i was spazzing for the girls, my VIP heart was a bit disappointed because i was hoping for at least some update on what the boys were up to.

i think it says though that there will be DAILY posts... so hopefully he'll post something for us patiently waiting VIPs.

Archived