★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andloveyelledno

SE7EN picks Taeyang as one of his favorite dancers. What, not TOP?! ;)

I just want to say that this was SNSD's first trip to Japan for their debut. Everyone was told when they would arrive so they would meet them there. That's not the case for BB. KVIPs are the ones who have connections and get all their flight information.

When the boys first went to Japan for their debut, there were 250 fans waiting for them as well as reporters and TV crews. So no VIP should be taking that article seriously. Both groups are under the same Japanese label so they are comrades not enemies.

Guest nguyenx_x

ehh allkpop can go fck themesleves. Before i would get mad when they would write stuff, but now i dont care anymore. Not that i dont care about bigbang, just how i dont want to get mad over some stupid thing they say. Its their loss really if they wanna write mini cooper.

but i -L O V E E E- somebody to love!! at first when i heard the teaser i was alittle unsure, but im glad that the whole song was much better..anyways i hate when people judge a song based on the teaser. *ehem*heartbreaker*ehm*

Am i the only one who dosent find the autotune a problem? It kinda makes the song catchy(:

connection sounds really nice too very R&B, i like that & im glad hes making english versions. Now i can sing along without sounding like a freak >.<

BIGBANG HWAITING!!^^~

is the first person who sang in "Somebody to luv" Taeyang? it sounds like him!!!

dang I love dae's voice in here!!! and then I love Ji's "Somebody to luv"

I don't think SR's voice sounds very nice auto-tone...lol...I like hearing his sweet voice like his second verse!!!

TOP's rapping sounds like he's not even trying to rap...like it's second nature to him! LOVE IT!!! it's like he's chilling and saying "oh yea let me rap this here for you" \

OMO Taeyang's rap!!! kya!!! it's been a while sense I've hear him rap!

now I'm really confuse!!! who's the one that's singing "Somebody to luv" at the beginning and the end of the song!!! is it Taeyang or GD's voice in a lower key???

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^ It's GD...XD GD has alot of lines in this song (he basically sang the whole chorus "Somebody to luv" in the song) and Taeyang the least (he only sang like 1 verse)...

I have to say that I find Somebody to Luv is so different than what I was expecting...I love it eventhough there's autotune...I don't really mind actually. For some reason, whenever BB uses it, I don't mind it as much and barely notices it...LOL...

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

is the first person who sang in "Somebody to luv" Taeyang? it sounds like him!!!

now I'm really confuse!!! who's the one that's singing "Somebody to luv" at the beginning and the end of the song!!! is it Taeyang or GD's voice in a lower key???

GD

Somebody to love

not something that i would put on repeat on my ipod

this song is more for clubbing

anyway i really love the way their voices sound in this song

very different

my fav. part got to be TY

also love GD's part at the very beginning very sexy

sorry but i dont like TOP's part,it sounds very weird

Guest hayakatsu

^the first person on somebody to luv is GD in a lower tone. i think seungri's voice sounds fine with autotune. well, at least to me he sounds good.

actually, the autotune in somebody to luv doesn't really bother me (autotune in general NEVER bothers me, rly. lol.) because the digital overtone isn't overpowering their vocals. i can hear dae's voice clearly without the autotune distracting me from it. i mean, it's there, but only slightly overlaid if any of you get what i'm trying to say here. lol. like, i can clearly point out who's voice is whose without getting confused. it's like putting a filter on a photo but still mainly retaining the original colors of the photo. get what i mean? but whatev. to each his own. i mean, we really don't have to love every single song these boys come out with right? they have their hits and misses. it's the whole point of trying new things^^

i heard YB's connections and damn boy sounds SEXXXYYYYY~!!! <3 srsly, r&b is like my flavor. ever since i was a baby, it was all my parents ever listened to and connections really brought me back. i love modern r&b and the song is like a blend of old and new. not to mention his voice is like..... i can't even find appropriate words to describe it. plus! it features BigTone, who i became a fan of after hearing him featured on Gummy's song.

so many good things happenning. i'm lovin it!<3

Ok thanks...so after I listen to "Somebody to luv" over again it is GD's that's singing "Somebody to Luv" in a lower key and DAMN!!! he sounds so sexy!!!!

for some reason I'm not feeling TOP's rap...

but I still can't get over GD's low voice when he goes "when I say somebody...somebody to luv" OMG melts!!!!

EDIT!!!!

wait I'm confuse again!!! it's sounds like Taeyang but then it could be GD!!! I need the lyrics for this song!!!!

EDIT:

Ok so between me and my sisters we claim big bang as our lovers. For me Taeyang's my lover and I gush over him more than the other BB members so my little sisters call Taeyang my husband.

My little sisters, who are 9 and 5 years old, also like BB too. the 9 year old one likes Seungri and the 5 year old likes TOP.

anyways so I was watching Taeyang's "I'll be there" and my 5 year old sister was watching it with me and this is what she said when this part came on...

ibtbyibbnicolette13.png

credit ibigbang.wordpress.com

she was like (note we refer the guy we like as "my lover")

"I wish my lover(TOP) would look like that"

lmao!!! and you know TOP doesn't like showing his body!

Guest toozdae08

I was on YB's thread and on ATY and everyone was really wondering who composed Connections.

And I realized that was something I loved about BB and their fans, how everyone always wonders who composed this song and that song because there is always a high chance that one of our boys took part and because, if its a song we like, we want them to work with that person again. I'm hoping YB works with the Connection guy again cause love that song.

Edit: I also like how fast this thread it moving. BB isn't even back yet and we still have so much to talk about. The power of BB.

Guest ChauDinh

I'm not the type of person supporting using auto-tune in making songs

but SOMEBODY TO LUV totally changes my solid mind.

I'm addicted to this song at the first time I heard it.

Auto-tune may cause some people uncomfortable when hearing it

but BIG BANG know how to make their songs different from others market-songs.

I wish someday, BIG BANG would make a song in which TOP and GD sing, Tae Yang,

Dae Sung and Seung RI rap, it must be very interesting, isn't it

Some old pics to share, hope u don't mind

ygworld12801024dc3pl3.jpg

xbvs5.jpg

xbbb2.jpg

vej14.jpg

Guest missARROGANT

[NEWS] JinuSean’s MV floating around after six years, why? Because of G-Dragon…

picfr.png

Male hip-hop group, JinuSean’s music video “Phone Number” has become a hot topic amongst fans once again. On August 23rd in a online community site an article with the title, “Gahee found in JinuSean’s “Phone Number” MV” was posted.

Hip-hop duo men, JinuSean, who debuted in 1997 with their first song “Gasoline” introduced a stylish hip-hop genre. Jinusean released their song “Phone Number” in their “노라보세” in November 2004, and the appearance of the many stars in the music video has attracted attention.

After School’s GaHee appeared in the music video during the sexy backdancing with her brilliant dancing skills. In addition to GaHee, member of Big Bang, G-Dragon also appeared, 1TYM’s Song Bae Kyeong, Se7en, Mugadang, Lee Eun Ju, all YG Family members, also PSY and DJ DOC’s Lee Ha Neul did special appearances to add more fun.

The netizens reactions to the photos were, “It wasn’t refined”, “Seeing this now is refreshing”, “that’s the first time so many cameos were done in a music video”. Such reactions were shown.

Source: 뉴스엔

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

[NEWS] Lee Min Ho, “These days from the singers I liked Big Bang the most”

Lee Min Ho said that his most liked singer nowadays is Big Bang.

Lee Minho along with Jackie Chan, held a press conference on August 23rd at the Hyatt Hotel as ambassadors of South Korea’s “Asian Song Festival with UNICED” organization committee.

The 1st lineup of artists participating at this charity concert was announced and he was asked, “Recently, what kind of singers do you like“.

Lee Minho answered, “I like Big Bang the best” he said. After that he said, “SNSD I like too.” A bit embarrassed he said, “Just like everyone else likes them”.

Source: 네이트

Taken from: iBigbang

[NEWS] Seungri has declared war to Daesung!

4922302072_9b5d7f1fe3_m.jpg

Big Bang’s Seungri said he has declared war to same group member, Daesung.

On the first ever aired episode of MBC’s “Sunday Sunday Night” ‘Enjoy Today’. Seungri said, “I will never lose to Daesung hyung“.

Kim Gu Ra held mock interviews during the press conference for “Enjoy Today” in which he asked Seungri. “Having Daesung be a hit in a weekend variety program (FO). Wasn’t that a burden to you?“.

To this Seungri answered, “Just like my name (victory), I have not once lost“. Then Kim Gu Ra said, “Isn’t Daesungie, a daesung?” (daesung literally means success). He replied sharply and baffled Seungri.

Seungri then while staring at the camera, stated “I will not lose to Daesung hyung!“, he stated confidently.

Source: 뉴스엔

Taken from: iBigbang

Guest ooxstacee

Parody

Omg, they had me laughing NON-stop. From their random dancing to the manager giving the speech.

My cheeks HURT from laughing and smiling so much. Can we have more? LOL.

GDara moment in there, anybody? <3

But gosh. I don't want to spoil it to anyone who's waiting for their DVD, so I'll stop here. Hahaha.

Making

Wah, Harang is the cutest little thing ever! LOOK AT HIM DANCING! Omg, lol. And HaEum, all over that YB. Lucky little girl. I can only imagine YG's baby doing that to him in the future, hahaha. I miss them a LOT. T___T! Wah. And Daesung shooting his Cotton Candy Intro is LOL! "Don't laugh, don't laugh." Oh, you cutie.

Too bad I missed out on the Big Show. T____T!

Somebody To Luv

Wah, I really like the song. The autotune actually sounds okay to me here.

Everyone's voices blended in nicely and GD's 'lower' voice is oooooh! Sexy.

It's not a song that would be put on repeat, or I'd get tired of it pretty quickly.

Although I really like it, I can't stand listening to songs that repeats a phrase [in this case, "somebody to love"] over and over for long periods of time. It might be that once in a while type of songs. Every few hours, probably? But definitely not on repeat. It'd make a good clubbing song though, haha.

Seungri vs Daesung

PAHAHAHA! Oh Seungri, why are you picking Dae as a rival?

This boy is too funny. He'd say anything and everything on TV without stopping, even about YG. <3

I wonder how his relationship with YG is right now ... after the last Strong Heart, LOL!!

Lee MinHo liking Big Bang

Wah, glad they're still getting a lot of attention, though they've been away from the Korean Ent. for SO long.

Hopefully, now more fans for them! After MinHo said that, I'm sure MinHo fans would start liking them too, lmao. We know how k-pop fans are, some of them. XP

OH! I have to say this too, lol.

I can't wait for the fancams of their Korea arrival, lol.

I wonder if GD's going to react the same way with that automatic door.

I always look forward to his startled/lost look when the door opens. <3 Confusion.

Guest whatnow

ROFL. Seungri, why are you so cute?

Anyway, I love STL! It's really good, but not as much as I expected from the teaser. LOL. I love Daesung's voice in it surprisingly, usually I like his voice on more ~mellow~ songs but not so much on fast songs. And idk, I think I have a funny way of distinguishing GD's voice... it's kind of nasal-y, if that is even the right word for it. LOL. And I wouldn't even notice Taeyang's rap if you guys didn't mention it, I guess I was too excited to hear Top's part (which comes right after YB's). LOL.

YB's Connection's goood. I wanna hear the full song ASAP. His voice suits RnB best. <3

Guest loveYB

Making

Wah, Harang is the cutest little thing ever! LOOK AT HIM DANCING! Omg, lol. And HaEum, all over that YB. Lucky little girl. I can only imagine YG's baby doing that to him in the future, hahaha. I miss them a LOT. T___T! Wah. And Daesung shooting his Cotton Candy Intro is LOL! "Don't laugh, don't laugh." Oh, you cutie.

Too bad I missed out on the Big Show. T____T!

haha yeah! or maybe YG's daughter will go all over harang. :D harang is sooo cute!

ok sorry, i know this is non-BB related. to make this a little bit more BB related,

i love that lee min ho says that he likes big bang, because it only shows that even if BB is out of korea for such a long time, there are still more ppl liking them! shows how great big bang is, huh? :D can't wait for tmr, when BH mv will be out..

Guest shinhdeplol

daesungairport100823.jpg

source : DSpecial.net

thanks to 终ヽ成觞 @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

His hair looks a bit weird from that angle :lol:

Guest toozdae08

I just realized that Bae has become quite the fashion trendsetter in BB lately, lol. Not only have I spotted Seungri sporting the plaid lately but also Dae in that airport pic. And they both looked really good in it.

However, I seriously can't imagine either GD or TOP wearing plaid - that would blow my mind.

Archived