★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

aside from autotune which doesn't really bother me, lol! i actually like SOMEBODY TO LUV! compared to when i first heard BH, I like Somebody To Luv more although BH has tremendously grown on me. there's a LOT of english in the song but GD and TOP did rap the second time in japanese. nice effort from them!!! it seems like G-TOP are getting more parts now, like in BH, they have 2 rap parts too. Tabi's RAP was.... :wub: huuuhhhh huuuhhhhh huhuhuuuhhhhh :P sexay!!!

i already posted my reaction to YB's Wedding Dress and Connection at his solo thread. both previews are awesome!!! look at YG, dropping so many stuff all at ONE time again!!! i dont even know which to listen to! lmao!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlevoice

Somebody to Luv... thanks for the audio links

is Heart!!! the amount of auto-tune is just right(well in my opinion) it has a pretty addicting beat to it... I like it a lot... Taeyang's rapping, Seungri and Daesung's singing part are sweet (especially the one near the end) TOPs Japanese Rap is sexy... and hearing Jiyong's voice as the chorus and his Japanese rap--- wow!

Definitely can't wait for their comeback...

Aside from the autotune, I love the song better than Beautiful Hangover!

But seriously like every VIP I hope they will stop the usage of auto-tune

on their Korean comeback~ I understand that most Japanese songs

are full with auto tunes but please boys no auto tunes in Korea~ ^_^

Guest toozdae08

I'm loving Somebody to Love right now. I'm surprise cause I wasn't feeling the preview but the song is fire. I like it more than when I first heard BH.

To be honest I'm scared of hearing the english version of WD - I love the Korean one so much and there has been so many awesome English covers that I'm a little worried. But I'm really excited for that Connections song Bae is coming out with too. And I was so surprise to see him with that Elmo bag - that may be his since GD also had his Elmo bad thing with him. GDYB moment, lol.

Guest vip_gd

gawd, i feel like crying from desperation.

i want autotune GONEEEEEEEEE from the music industry.

i really like the song but the autotune is hurting my ears.

i just can't stand it anymore ...

Guest Michala01

OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!

DON'T CARE ABOUT THE AUTOTUNE. 

SO CATCHY! BRB LISTENING TO IT A MILLION TIMES

edit: TOP SINGS IN IT THEREFORE IT IS PERFECTTTTT

AHHHHHHHHH w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest missARROGANT

airportp.jpg

cr: gd&h

LUV somebody to LUV..may be more than BH

Dae voice is so beautiful as usual

and I love every song where GD sings chorus

can’t wait for the mv for BH …it should be out soon<3

i hope they will lessen the use of autotune for Korean songs^^

but i don't hate this song..in fact it's on repeat..

imo it's a beautiful song bc of it's meaning

i can't get the "somebody to luv" part out of my head >.<

GD sings it with full of feelings..sorry idk how to say exactly what i want to say..XD

and Daesung part when he sing somebody to love is <3..it's full of feelings to be loved by somebody

is there a MV for "Somebody to luv"???

love hearing their voices again in a new song

Tabi rapping is hot^^

http://a.imageshack.us/img824/9739/airportp.jpg

new sneaker again

Guest syao_sid

SOMEBODY TO LUV

gawd! the intro just captures me in a snap.

i refuse to be spoiled by the auto-tune.

it's hella addicting! I'm SO IN LUV with GD's part. Damn his english is just with flair.

add to that G-TOP w/ rapping some Japanese.

Guest toozdae08

Just heard a preview to Bae's Connections song and I DIED. SOOOOOO GOOOOD.

CONNECTIONS

This is so what I wanted from him, a very chill R&B song that connects right to me. This has the old school vibe he's been saying he loves. I can definitely feel YB in the song and it's in ENGLISH and the lyrics are not at all cheesy and I ADORE IT.

The SOLAR album coupled with YB's general mood has me thinking someone has found L-O-V-E :wub: . Except for GD's song, there is nothing but happy love songs on the albums, esp the songs he co-composed/wrote. I wonder if he'll admit to it.

On side note: I'm hoping a song like Connections on BB's album, not necessarily R&B cause that YB's thing but something that's not autotuned to death and very chill and relaxing. Something I can just bounce my head to while in my car.

I got this from AKP article about SoShi girls~

“Received news that SNSD was arriving at the Haneda airport around 2PM, so decided to get there a little early around 11AM. While waiting for SNSD (soshi), a group called BIGBANG also came out of the airport. Since everyone was waiting for SNSD no one was really screaming for BIGBANG. After BIGBANG, some Korean group named SMASH came out but unfortunately no one knew who they were… but I have to say that there were some good looking guys in the group.

Finally, SNSD came out of the gate and everyone went crazy. The guards told everyone that they will meet & greet everyone and told people to go outside but I got to stay inside. I got to see them up close and personal and they’re so pretty! They have small faces, super nice legs and are so cute. I’m so glad I got to see them.”

Source:: sayapime @ ameblo blog

Taken from:: AllKpop~

lol~ does our boys and SoShi girls in the same flight?!! kkkkk~ :P

*cough* bff Bae and Yuri *cough* :lol:

and I doubt no one scream for the boys~ -_-

^i also doubt no one will scream for the boys! <_<

i'm loving somebody to luv even with the autotuned parts! it's so addicting! it's my new jam! top's rap parts are so cool plus GD's chorus! i loved it during the first listen, the intro is so cool. when will the pv be out?

i also heart taeyang's new song. the preview of connection is so good! i can't wait to hear the whole song!

Guest littlevoice

I got this from AKP article about SoShi girls~

Source:: sayapime @ ameblo blog

Taken from:: AllKpop~

lol~ does our boys and SoShi girls in the same flight?!! kkkkk~ :P

*cough* bff Bae and Yuri *cough* :lol:

and I doubt no one scream for the boys~ -_-

I read the article too and was quite affected (I'm pretty skeptical with what the impression the author is giving ---that no one knows bigbang and the other group is more popular than them? Then the picture of a fan giving Taeyang a gift was- nothing then, hahaha<- sarcasm intended), but then I laughed afterwards... the one who wrote the blog is missing out on some good music, its their loss.

And on the other side of things, I guess our boys need to work harder to make themselves more familiar with the Japanese people... I guess only the cool people in japan knows them..hahaha...okay that was just full of air...i'm trying to boost my morale, since I'm pretty affected.sorry

I will be trending #BeautifulHangover this wednesday till my hands bleed(figuratively)... thats my scream for them... they deserve recognition.

Guest elavip

people were curious enough to take pictures (and shove gifts to the boys) so i doubt people just stared and did not react as the fan account seems to pass on.

beautiful hangover, so addicting. this is an example of a song that grows on you.

somebody to luv, parts of it gets better as it progresses, but top's voice is funny. a track i can listen to on repeat at least!

Guest Michala01

About the airport issue - 

SNSD is just debuting in Japan and there is a "buzz" surrounding them obviously. Our boys fly inbetween Japan and Korea like 2 times a week, obviously there aren't going to be a huge crowd there everytime to greet them. lol I mean....it's just logic rolleyes.gif AKP can go f**k itself anyway, they never give big bang the love or recognition they deserve. 

Guest loveYB

argh. allkpop is at it again. whatever, they are always about snsd anws, and all of us know how biased they can get. the fan account is so in the face in the article, and there can only be two reasons why this is up as an allkpop article. 1. they are illiterate or 2. they just want to start a fanwar.

such clear intentions.. sigh. -.- (whoa and i just realised they EVEN TAGGED BIG BANG IN THAT POST?!

anws, whatever, we all know that big bang is recognised in japan. and that's what matters. and VIPs will always continue supporting big bang <3

btw, do i have to mention i love somebody to luv alot too? :DD love dae's voice esp. :wub:

I'm warming up to Somebody to luv ...its a song I will have to listen to over again to fully appreciate it. I'm already in LOVE with Taeyangs Connection though. Its definitely got that R&B feel that I love.

LMAO same old same old AKP. I guess since DBSK isnt exactly active these days for them to use in their little fanwar game they've moved on to using SNSD. Whatever :lol: I laugh at all. They think they are sly and that we don't know what their up to ...but their only making themselves look like a childish gossip site. I will never respect them until they respect themselves. END OF THAT TOPIC.

Guest edgefire

I'm loving Somebody to Luv, even if it...kind irks me that it's spelled "Luv." Didn't really get into the teaser; glad the full song turned out so well. I like it much, much better than Beautiful Hangover, and I think a lot of that has to do with the melody/beat and the flow of the lyrics. Plus, GD in the chorus and JAPANESE RAPPING? Just. Dead.

Guest andloveyelledno

Somebody to luv is actually better than what the preview led me to believe but god, why so much auto-tune?! This would have been really great without it. Oh well, what can be done? *Goes back to jamming*

Can't wait to see them promoting Beautiful Hangover!

Guest propera898

tsk tsk... tsk ... i know i shouldnt bother with ALLKPOP posted about the boys but man makes me mad .. they had ve worked so damn hard , coming back and forth ,giving it all , they have never done something wrong to tain BBs name , they are always always working hard ,, this boys havent rested since a long time and if they do they only get a 1 or 2 dats out , they have put korean music in another level and even they gave them an award for being icons of asia and here goes this user to say an unknow gruop !!!! i know i know they only want to star fanwars or create gossip but why does it allways have to be with BB????

i read that and it pains me ,, look at the boys on that pictures they look hella tired they were in korea only for 2 days and they were working doing CF ,recording what do i know but i do know they are always working!!!

people should repect the, more without caring if they are fans or not !!!!even if you dont like them admit the less they deserve if our respect cuz oh boy they have earned that.---------

im not bothering with this anylonger just had to get it out of my chest !

i love somebody to luv i have to admit i thought i wouldnt frm hearing the preview :) but when i got to hear it all i was like oh damn this its good! especcially TOPs rap! he did both english and japanese :D love DS voice and GD is singing !!!! i cant wait to see their MV and to see them perform in HEY HEY HEY!!

Archived