★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest propera898

TYs new MV has already break the 1miilion mark in only 2 days!!!! :D woah congrats the MV its great so happy for him ,, now for sure will win all his live performances :D o.O he is great !

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never be more proud of BIGBANG than I am now.

That one part in the parody touched me so much, it made my heart smile.

I'm glad Daesung included that in their activities.

And it's such an "Awww" moment when it was Dae's turn.

They've been too busy with their solo activities

and I can tell they've really missed each other so much~

I MISS BIGBANG SO MUCH TOO.

Watching the parody reminded me of the few variety shows

they guested in. =) Happy memories~ And you could see

that even in little ways, the members have changed.

But those changes ddnt hinder them from still being united

until now. Huhuhu. And it's great to hear what they

think of each other...makes you wanna see them together more.

The parody was so funny too! xDDD

I was laughing throughout when they're having the

foot volleyball! yes, we have that same sport here but

i think it has a diff name? Anyway, DAE IS SUCH A FAIL!!!

But poor him, he's like gettin bullied coz of it.

The managers are monsters xD But they're so funny too!

and omg, the DEUCE!!!! hahahaha.

It was so cute how they usually break out into dancing all of a sudden.

Hahaha. Also, the SHOUT one. =))) These inside jokes <3

I srsly can't wait for their comeback!

Hearing the things GD said, it's making me

look forward into their album more! ^____^

I love how he said to push him forward to the members

while he leads. Well...

THE VIPS WOULD SURROUND YOU, BIGBANG

AND IF EVER YOU GUYS FALL, WE'LL BE THERE TO

CATCH YOU AND CARRY YOU OURSELVES :]

So dont worry if you cant lead, GD...

So dont worry if you guys (TOP, YB, Dae and Ri) wont be able to push...

VIPS WILL STAY. WE'LL BE YOUR STRENGTH <3

*____*

Btw, congratulations to Taeyang for reaching 1 M views for

I'll Be There in just two days! ^___^ record-breaking!

While TMGB reached a million views in a week, YB did it

in just a matter of days! Omg <3 LET'S CELEBRATE! =)

Guest syao_sid

WOW..this thread moved like tremendously.. o.O

First off I haven't had the chance to greet BB for their 4th anniv so.

HAPPY BIG BANG 4EVER!!

I've preordered my BIG SHOW DVD but I can't helped myself from watching their 1N2D and BTS online.

This gotta be the best one ever. BB being themselves. My cheeks hurt from laughing/smiling sooo much! :lol:

They are so hilarious and adorkable to be kept from variety shows.

BB bein' silly and goofing around is damned precious.

TOP taking off his jacket after being challenged was just TOO EPIC! plus the boys reactions ..ROFL!

Not to mention, that their managers are so :lol:

esp. TOP's manager, I think he's BB's main manager that have been living with them since debut.

It's so heartwarming to see them so concerned for GD for the issues he went thru last year.

GD's "Don't comfort me!" hahaha! i bet he doesn't want to be emotional about it. He's a strong person and the members knows that.

TOP's words made me teary eyed. He acts like BB's baby but you can also see that his dongsaengs truly value him as a hyung that they could turn to.

I can really feel that they genuinely care for each other not only as members or friends but as REAL BROTHERS.

Plus can you feel DaeRi bein' closer now? I love it!

Guest shinhdeplol

Can anyone translate this??? seems like a poll and BIGBANG is #2 :)

닉넴이랑 따로 논다는 소리 듣고 왔음..

소녀시대 : 46곡

빅뱅 : 39곡

SS501 : 21곡

카라 : 18곡

티아라 : 15곡

샤이니 : 15곡

2PM : 15곡

브라운아이드걸스 : 12곡

슈퍼주니어 : 11곡

2NE1 : 11곡

포미닛 : 11곡

2AM : 10곡

비스트 : 9곡

엠블랙 : 8곡

아이유 : 7곡

유키스 : 6곡

동방신기 : 5곡

시크릿 : 4곡

애프터스쿨 : 3곡

원더걸스 : 2곡

인피니트 : 2곡

미스에이 : 1곡

C: 권지용

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!

GD looks soo cool with that pink shirt, scarf and orange hair!

waaaaah....

he never fails to amaze me... :blink:

he looks really eye-catchy..lol

like if i ever see him in person, but i don't know him, i would probably take a second glance...he's so attractive, there seems to be a magnet in him... :lol:

but the way he carries himself, like walk makes me feel intimidated by him though... -_-

Guest doublehh03

TYs new MV has already break the 1miilion mark in only 2 days!!!! :D woah congrats the MV its great so happy for him ,, now for sure will win all his live performances :D o.O he is great !

is that like a record for a kpop music video? congrats to TY. he's getting really popular, esp. overseas. i think he's under-appreciated in korea.

I AM SMILING TO MYSELF IN HAPPINESS

upon looking at the guys doing their

own thing as a group in BIG SHOW CONCERT 2010.

I remembered once they said about how

they never wanted to see how hard they had

worked but rather how great the ending results

that they made for the people and the fans.

“They want to show the audience perfection above the water,

not how hard they are kicking below the surface" .This was

a quote from one of TOP's interview about Big Bang,which makes tears welled

up in my eyes.

You know idols always show how hard

they have worked but then the guys did

not want to show this to the fans because

they are perfectionist.They are a true artistes

who have great passion for what they are doing. blush.gif

1N2D PARODY @BIIG SHOW CONCERT 2010

It makes me realised how much closer the guys

are to each other as what they have shown.

Unlike other boybands out there,they don't

show how much they love & care for each other

but in their heart and those little actions

which creates a certain warmth between them.

They understand each other,thus they don't

see the need to say out loud to each other.

On a lighter note,the guys

are really hilarious when being

together. From the table tennis,the

sweet potatoes incident,the random dancing,the

foot vollyball etc..., made me laughed out loud

like there's no tomorrow.

Yes,I have got to agree with SE7EN

that TOP is really hilarious when

hanging out with the members,which is a total

opposite when he guest in variety shows.

The guys are just being themselves

which makes me love them a lot.

The guys are very sincerely and passionate

when creating music & performing onstage

which makes them look really cool.

Yes,I got to agree with jiyongiebaby83;

We,the VIPz will always

be BIG BANG's all-time-round source of strength ;)

Guest shinhdeplol

4be7135fe2877507faf2c0b.th.jpg5be00129cc8a12df023bf6b.th.jpg501076cf7610ab5400e928b.th.jpg

ec88038bb480a1d0a5c272b.th.jpgf91bf27c36ea214c29388ab.th.jpgf29941edd6dc1c6d2cf534b.th.jpg

C: dcgd // babbigbang @ baidu

「2010 BIGBANG Lotte Premier Talk Show in Seoul」 Fan-taken Photos,Setlist & Fancam

o0480064010707297110.gif

o0480064010707299509.gif

o0560042010707299510.gif

fancam

BIGBANG performed the songs at the event as followed:

1. Number1

2. Tell Me Goodbye

3. 声をきかせて

4. Hands Up

5. How Gee

6. My Heaven

There's also the talk too ;]

Via aquayf & OL投資塾→BIGBANGもお金も好き

C: TeamBIGBANG

Guest juang_bb

I was finally able to watch the entire parody vid and making vid. This has got to be the funniest they've done and one of the most touching too. U guys already posted pretty much the same thing I felt especially during the balcony part, so thanks for that. Also, what made me really happy too is that if u watch the parody and making vids, notice how many interactions DaeRi had. They don't look awkward at all. I love it. See how much chemistry they have especially during the shouting dance! There's also a part in the making where when they're showing seungri's part, I saw dae and ri do a high 5 while on the elevated thing. DaeRi is LOVE! Team maknae ftw Lol

Guest toozdae08

Just watched the full parody video as well as the backstage video and I'm so touched. I was both happy and sad watching the parody because it was so full of love but you could tell that a lot of them have gone through hard times recently. Everyone was showing GD support because of his troubles (I love how supportive all the members were and how happy GD looked, I want that smile to stay). TOP kept mentioning how much he missed hanging with the other members, he had been so busy filming that he barely saw them and his love for BB really touched me. Daesung mentioning being lonely made me cry, this isn't the first time he mentioned being lonely and I just want to hold him. YB was still depressed and I could feel it, while he never the most out there person he looked down a lot of the times - I'm so happy he's no longer in that dark place he was in last year. And maknae was still being awesome (him and Dae are looking a lot closer now). You can tell how much the group means to each of them. I also ADORE GD's words - best leader ever.

One thing that makes me really really really proud to be both a VIP and a YG stan is the awesome love and support they all have for each other. While GD was going through his series of controversies last year (plagiarism, concert scandal and possible prison time) there was never any lack of support from the other group members or YG. They proudly had GD's back on all fronts. That makes me so proud - BB obviously loves GD as the leader and you can tell all the members are willing to follow wherever he leads. The whole YG family stood in support for him and even now the other members say how they feel bad that GD is always caught up in a controversy. YG himself is showing extraordinary support by putting GD as producer knowing that is just asking for haters to come.

To GD: I'm so proud to say I'm a fan of yours. The best thing about you isn't your looks, your fashion sense or even your music (though that is #2) but it's your daring and confidence. I can see why you have so many haters, it's cause your personality is so much greater than life and shines so bright that some people can't stand to be in it's brightness so must throw stones in the dark. You have the passion, drive and vision and like BB I'm more than willing to follow where you lead.

To YB: I'm proud of you too. Reading your life story and all the troubles you have had makes me so proud, not a lot of people would have been able to go through some of the stuff you went through and still smile like you smile. Pulling yourself out of depression last year and deciding that you rather do you (even if it's not popular) rather than do what's popular and not you. Don't let the haters bring you down but continue doing YB.

To TOP: So proud of you. Every time you speak I'm either laughing my butt off or left feeling so touched. I love how you look out for the other members as hyung despite playing the baby. I have high expectations of you Choi Seung Hyun, esp having seem parts of Into the Fire and hearing the compositions/lyrics for TALNW and AGM. Whenever I see you I'm left wanting more.

To Dae: So proud it hurts. You remind me of YB in that you make me equal parts sad and happy (the Taurus affect huh?). I'm so proud in how far you've come with your singing and you acting and dancing. You were one of the first in BB that I fell in love with. Your voice is amazing and your body is a wonderland and I can't wait for your album. However, I get sad when I hear how lonely you've been and how you don't find yourself attractive (Your beautiful :wub:). Please don't be scared of your hyungs and open yourself more, if YB can make efforts to open himself more so can you. I don't want any more talks of you being lonely.

To Seungri: I'm so proud of the growth I've seen in you, most definitely Most Improved Member. I see such growth in you that I don't even know how to describe it. You are playful and warm and happy and I want you to remain that way. The confidence you have is your most attractive feature and I wish I had an 8th of it. You seem to be constantly improving, even in getting closer to the hyungs. Continue doing what you do maknae because it's working. I'm really excited about what you will bring in the future.

So proud to be a VIP and so excited for the comeback.

The 1N2D Parody is not only funny, but touching. We can see not only their interaction as a band, but as friends. I'm proud to be a fan of these boys.

I wanna share some gifs I made, some of my favorite parts.

Big-Bang-1N2D-01.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-02.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-03.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-04.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-05.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-06.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-07.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-08.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-09.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-10.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-11.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-12.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-13.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-14.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-16.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-17.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-18.gif

Big-Bang-1N2D-19.gif

Cute!!! <333

Wow o: VIPs at Taeyang's prformance today at Inkigayo were wearing crowns!!! Omfg. I WANT TO HAVE THOSE TOO!!! xDDD And i miss VIPs' fanchants<3 They were so clear today for YB. awww. And, thanks for the gifs and pictures and links shared! ^____^

It's ok if I post my wallpapers here? I made some for GD's birthday...

It's his birthday...

I know he doesn't mean to me what he means for some sweet girls.

But it's for these anonymous girls that I want him happy. Always...

wallpapergday1.jpg

wallpapergday2a.jpg

wallpapergday3.jpg

Happy birthday, Jiyongie!

Hope you like! I will post more soon if you like. ^^

Guest asian.bunny

first of all, bae KILLED the stage today, once again. the stage was setup beautifully today. i loved what the dancers wore ans well as what he wore, it really added to the whole concept. the dancing, the singing, the expressions, everything was just perfection. the crowns, the fans singing along, the loud cheers all throughout the song really touched me. i really felt the energy from both the vips & him, and that made the performance all the more better. it's going to be a crime if he doesn't win any awards for this. he's only relased it a few days ago, and only performed it a few, counting chocolate, yet there has been so much support that it's crazy.

second, im really loving all the gifs being made from the parody. honestly, it's one of my favorite videos of them ever released. im telling 100% truth when i say that this video made me both laugh my head off, as well as shed tears. you can just feel how much they love and missed each other from their interactions. i adore these boys, and my heart justs glows whenever i see them acting on their little inside jokes together. i love the caption that said "innocent big bang children," cause the honestly are. they just want to have fun with each other, and i'm happy that they had this time to.

they are such big and untouchable idols whenever they step on stage, but whenever they just get together for something like this, you can see just how much fun these boys are, even from the smallest things. they were all so happy being together! i loved all the little activities they did together from the moment they stepped out of the car to the moment they the took the picture, and i also loved the balcony time. i felt like crying, they all cared about jiyong so much, and i was tearing at that part. and when they did a close up on gd when he started talking, it looked like he had cried too, and that made it even harder for me to hold it in. "i will lead you at the front. i want you to push me at my back." that is one of my alltime favorite quotes that is ever associated with big bang. <3

& i don't know if it was just me, but paying close attention to bae, i could just see that he was still in his depression state in this. there are those small moments that you can see in his face that he was just not... himself. but it made me happy whenver he was laughing and smiling freely with everybody. (: i'm really glad they got this time together though. a time to laugh & spend time with the people they cared about most. another thing i loved was how close they are with their managers. the fact that they brought them out, played with them, and talked to them like they were their close friends made me smile. they really care for the people who work with them, and you can tell that they haven't let fame go to their heads. ygfamily is just simply the best, no doubt about it. (:

Archived