★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest andloveyelledno

The Seungri caps are from the introduction video that played at Big Show right before he performed Strong Baby :) I saw a fancam of it ages ago but it seems to have been taken down.

Can't wait for the actual performances to be uploaded!

That parody was so hilarious, too many amazing moments to count but what stood out for me was this "I will lead you from the front, I want you to push me from the back". Great analogy GD <3

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG The 2N1D parody is love :wub: GD was talking about BBs upcoming album and said something along the lines that "they are not going to play it safe" it really sent chills to me!! I'm so excited about this new music we will be getting.

Another GDYB moment happened when Daesung and Seungri did their "shout" dance. Out of no where GD just gives YB the biggest backhug and I said Awwwwww IRL. It was so sweet.

TOP such a dork :wub: lol at him going out side to warm TY and Dae but immediately changing his mind after feeling the coldness.

I really love watching BB interact wish we can see more like this in future. :wub:

Guest Unnursvana

Just finished watching the DVD with eng subs online ^^ god, I have missed these dorks so much. Just to see them all together again and having fun was just so sweet and beautiful to me. I wish we could see more of dorky Big Bang... I love dorky Big Bang.

The Idol vocal legend thingy made me kinda sad... in my opinion all of Big Bang's vocalists should be on there and Taeyang should be much higher and Daesung should be so high up on that thing but he is not even on it :( it just makes me sad that people that makes these thing almost never puts him on these things.

The parody warmed my heart even more than it made me laugh--and I laughed a lot. I missed seeing them together and I know I already spazzed in fan girl mode some posts earlier but after reading @no1chronoptimist I felt a strange need to continue on with the sentiments.

I absolutely agree with everything you had to say. I think Big Bang is a group that can realistically endure. Their fanbase is not dependent on variety show appearances, rather, it's their music. YG's strategy for prolonging the group is something that I've always admired. Same goes for 2ne1. His artists are not pushed onto a million variety shows to the point where their characters have just been drained. And who can forget the fact that big bang brings something new every single time. I gave up speculating (not really) but I really am pleasantly surprised by them. All the time.

You know, I'm often critical of other groups who say that their passion have brought them together, and that they live for music because most of the time I'm under the impression that these are just bathetic, empty words. With Big Bang on the other hand, I seem to be able to hear their genuine feelings. I mean, we have GD who loves his music and produces his music, Taeyang who rather follow the beautiful basics than follow upbeat tunes, TOP who's love for hip-hop and his talent for rap, Daesung with his beautiful voice and Seung Ri with his constant improvement. I know that there are a lot of big bang songs that are auto-tuned but when have they really disappointed us with something important. Autotune is used to appeal to the kpop-market because it is a business, but if you see other songs on their albums the majority of their songs diverge from this. It's actually not their title songs that I love best on their albums, it's the lesser known ones like Oh ma baby, Stay etc etc.

On to the point made about the YG family. The dynamics of this entertainment agency have me going gaga all the time. They're so exclusive that I'm jealous. They're so amazing that I'm blown away. I totally agree with the fact that even their dancers, managers, staff members, choreographers etc are famous. Big Bang and the rest of the YG crew appreciate eachother and this is truly heartwarming. I think I'm just really bias but I don't really believe in the other entertainment agencies and their "families". They've had so many fall outs that ... i just don't trust. With YG, it's always consistent. YG family for the win. It's actually because of this that I'm so into all of the artists and listening to songs from groups such as Swi.t.

... lastly, Big Bang and other groups...

The manager was just hilarious. To be honest, I was worried about their popularity as well seeing as how big bang's fan cafe numbers were on the decrease these past few months due to their absence. I'm sure the numbers will pick up again but I was worried. I was relieved to see them make a joke out of it though. They probably are affected by it in some way but there's nothing bad about that--competition will only make them stronger. And honestly, there are just so many new groups... it's hard for them to keep the numbers up without being there. Big Bang is like a rock though--they'll make it through strong. I remember in one of their interviews they were asked what they'd do if their fans left... TOP and Taeyang said: "Go". That's right, there are so many other people who love big bang for who they are and will stay. Like me.

On my last point, I wanted to say that I have been slowly giving up on kpop but now.. i think I'm back. AFter watching the parody and discussing it with you guys, and getting all hyped up for big bang's comeback, I think i'm really back.

Wait, LOOL. I'm not finished. Um, I was wondering.. what's going to happen when their make the group comeback. They'll still have five managers? LOL. Now that's a team!

Guest teenace

That parody was killing me. I love how silly they can be.

When the serious conversations came in I was like :tears: the whole time.

They keep it real and I love it. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't give kpop a second look.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

BIG SHOW strong baby intro

source: nodalikes@YT

Just a reminder, today is the first broadcast of MC Seungri's "Enjoy Today" aka "Carpe Diem" for those who are interested.

WOAH!!! I like it! SR's so HOT lately!!! I would love for SR to get a role as a killer one day! It'll be awesome! Isn't the end of the clip, CL's voice?! She said "Yeah, show me what u got V!"

As for the parody, this is the Big bang I missed and adore...

I love the Big Bang that is charismatic on stage but very dorkie and real behind the scene!

ALthough they never really talk about GD's issues, I'm glad the mentions point it out in the video and tells him to be more careful, which I think he did this year. I can't wait for their comeback now! XD

I don't know...I simply have no idea why something as cracktastik as that 1N2D PARODY has made me so damn emotional and teary-eyed.

No - I lied. I actually know the answer why I am tearing up right now and having goosebumps moments after watching the 1N2D vids for the 824975849758493th time. [lol! fine, maybe not that many times! XD]

It's because I see GENUINE FRIENDSHIP / LOVE / BOND / BROTHERHOOD among the boys. Something so genuine like that is already hard to find / come by when you're not a celebrity but to actually find and share the bond that they have....

I am so happy for them - that they have each other's back through thick and thin.

I really couldn't say more at the moment and seeing as most of you guys share my opinion...I'd rather stop now before I get wayyyyyy too emotional because it doesn't help that as I am writing this, I am listening to their track - UNTIL WHENEVER.

God. I LOVE THESE BOYS SO MUCH!

Posted Today, 03:56 AM

no1chronoptimist

And why was GD in Japan for the holidays? (insert japanese model name here)

Oh trust me...I have been racking my brain with the same question! I am so damn tempted to go over theirs and his schedules at around that time but I am too damn scared of what I just might find as an answer so I'd rather leave it at that. I am only 65% over that news of Ji dating so yeah.... =)

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9098/jess2.gif <------

OMG! I melt...I swoon at how cute that gif is! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE KIDS AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE AND LOVE MEN WHO ADORE AND IS AT TOTAL EASE WITH KIDS!

OH MY! BE STILL MY CRACK-CRAZY-FANGIRL HEART!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL!

lottebb3.gif

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

just watched BIG SHOW making & their 1N2D parody.

their parody was hilarious as usual

i love watching the boys just hang out

i wish they had BBTV again!

i was laughing almost throughout the whole thing

loved daesung and his "my ball my ball!" during foot volleyball.

i didn't even know there was such a thing as foot volleyball lol

Guest shinhdeplol

^ missARROGANT

Your sig is breaking the rules, go change it before you get caught ^^

His new hair is <333 :) Pink shirt and pink scarf and orange head :lol: Jiyong sure stands out :lol:

[Fancam] G-Dragon at Lotte Duty Free Shop Fan Meeting on 100821

C: miseremeiYT05 @ YT

just watched BIG SHOW making & their 1N2D parody.

their parody was hilarious as usual

i love watching the boys just hang out

i wish they had BBTV again!

i was laughing almost throughout the whole thing

loved daesung and his "my ball my ball!" during foot volleyball.

i didn't even know there was such a thing as foot volleyball lol

LOL I havent heard of foot volleyball either :lol: But it seems so much fun ^^

Guest loveYB

whoa some of you are just such amazing writers that what i'm going to write now is def going to pale in comparison. :sweatingbullets:

dec 2009 was the time when i get into kpop, into big bang; and i swear i regret it like hell that i didn't get to know them since their debut (but at least all the vids that i watched on youtube sort of made up for some of it). but nonetheless, tho rather new to big bang, i swear i cried when i watched the 1n2d parody, esp the part when they were talking to each other from the balcony. it hurts me so much to know how tough the year was for gdragon when he has all the (stupid) accusations. but then again, i'm really very happy and touched by the fact that all the members are behind gdragon, and i'm really glad gdragon pulls through. :) their passion for music and their constant pursue for the best in their music are the exact reasons why big bang still remains as my top, no.1 band. it's from them that you can really geniunely tell that they have these strong passion for music. somehow from the other kpop groups out there, i can't really feel it. it's YG power, really. CEO Yang is just so amazing for giving them so much freedom, yet being so strict on them with regards to the quality of music that they produce. he is one true CEO that really cares for his artistes. what they are aiming for ultimately, are not the awards that they get, but how great their song eventually turns out to be, and how much they have touched the audience (awards are just bonuses). YG is the only company that truly wants the best for their artistes, and this is why also, i've started to notice other YG artistes like gummy, 2ne1, se7en,... (and boy, are they all amazing)

i still have much more to say, but erm, my words fail me. i'm such a lousy writer, hah. :)

still, I LOVE BIG BANG, and i know in the future, I WILL STILL LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS I DO NOW (OR EVEN MORE). :wub:

Archived