★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

just for fun:

Big Bang's Debut Stage

hands down best debut ever. rookie groups debuting these days ain't got nothing on this! it just goes to show how much talent they had already & now have only gotten better.

p.s. can anyone please please please translate what the boys are saying for the 4 year anniversary?? the video is up at http://www.ygbigbang.com/1460days-- gd with his ORANGE hair lol

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

C: gilbak2010 @ YT

Beautiful Hangover/BIGBANG ♪♪ On-line Audio Release

CLICK HERE

It is up for online download yesterday!

C: zarinbang @ YT // TeamBIGBANG

The ASK VIP section made a comeback :lol:

b0107061_4c6ca44c55d23.jpg

C: 나쭤러⊙▽⊙ @ bestiz

Guest toozdae08

Just a few things. I don’t like BB members having solo threads in Soompi. It is bothersome or almost impossible to keep track every single thread. Can we just post all the members activities like photoshots, variety shows or solo interview in BB thread when they are not releasing any solo album? It seems like only the bias will regularly go to their solo threads. I wish we all can spazz BB members activities here in BB thread. Feel like BB fans are kind of divided because of their solo activities.

Sorry to cut your post but I agree somewhat cause I think the solo threads are necessary. I understand splitting things up when they do solo activities but I think a little bit of their solo stuff should be on the BB thread, esp if they're not doing solo promotions. Like the magazine thing. Like right now most of YB's stuff should go onto his solo thread cause he's having promotions and stuff but I think things like photos from a photoshoot could be posted since he doesn't really do them. Also the other members have upcoming solo photoshoots like GD and TOP. I never know what should be solo thread and what should be BB thread - their solo mvs and performances are most definitely solo thread but things like interviews can be gray areas since they usually bring up the other members and give insight to the life of BB through one member. And I know that we've sometimes have posted solo interviews here. A shout to the mods in terms of what should and shouldn't be posted here but in solo threads?

Guest cluelessmercy_1

HAPPY 4-YR ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG! HOPING YOU TO HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AND MORE YEARS OF SUCCESS! WILL ALWAYS HAVE LOYALTY TO YG FAMILY! ANYWAYS, FROM HERE ONWARD, BIGBANG SHOULD CONTINUE TO EXEMPLIFY AND SURPRISE MANY FANS GLOBALLY IN THEIR OWN WAY! AM AND FOREVER A VIP FOR LIFE ! woohoo!!! :D:wub:

Guest missARROGANT

Fans pick Lie as favorite Big Bang song

Among all of the songs talented group Big Bang sung since their debut, fans chose Lie as their favorite.

On the 19th, major online music site Monkey3 held a poll for fans to choose the number one Big Bang song among the group’s top ten hits rated upon the number of downloads and streaming count. This survey, which was held to celebrate the anniversary of 4 years since Big Bang’s debut, showed that fans favored Big Bang’s 2007 hit song Lie the most.

Lie was arguably Big Bang’s most popular hit song as it grabbed first place in almost all music online and offline sites, creating a syndrome in the Korean music market. In addition, the song Haru Haru released back in 2008 took second place for the survey while other great songs including Sunset Glow, Last Farewell, Lollipop 2 and Tell Me Goodbye followed behind.

Congratulations to Big Bang on their 4 years of success since debut back in 2006! As Big Bang is my all time favorite group, it would be hard to choose a favorite but my top three are Lie, Last Farewell and V.I.P. Let us know what’s your favorite!

cr: allkpop

Beautiful Hangover/BIGBANG ♪♪ On-line Audio Release

CLICK HERE

C: zarinbang @ YT // TeamBIGBANG

omg..omg...omg

Is jiyong tying to test out all hair color?

blond > pink and now red haha

ok ok..I will come back to congraduate their 4th anni later

Guest shinhdeplol

4thanniversary100100412.jpg

4thanniversary100282112.jpg

4thanniversary100502712.jpg

C: GKGD @ DCinside

LOTTE member card

1282190736p100819000con.jpg

C: 12월12일 @ bestiz

BIG BANG’S BEST SONG IS… (100819)

Big Bang debut 4 years ago and one of their best songs to date is “Lies”.

August 19th is the 4th debut anniversary of group Big Bang. The music site monkey3 (www.monkey3.co.kr) had a poll for the best song from them.

The name of the poll was “Big Bang hit songs TOP 10″.

As they chose the songs which were most downloaded and streamed, the result became “Lies”.

Big Bang made the “syndrome” all over on & off line charts with the song, “Lies” which was the title song of their mini album released back in 2007.

The second was “Haru Haru” with “Sunset Glow”, “Baby Baby”, “Lollipop 2″, & followed behind “Tell Me Goodbye”.

Source: star.mt.co.kr

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Guest toozdae08

TOP THREE BIG BANG SONGS AND WHY

1. A FOOL'S ONLY TEARS

I'm a big R&B fan (reason why YB is my bias) and so this song hit me like a ton of bricks. Before this song I had listen to other Big Bang songs(including some of their biggest hits)and decided they were good, really good but not great and then I heard this song and it blew me away. Seriously, I must have hit the refresh button like 20 times in one hour just to hear it. In fact I'm singing it right now the melody comes so clearly to me. I ADORE THIS SONG AND HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOTTEN TIRED OF IT. HAND'S DOWN MY FAVORITE SONG.

2. A GOOD MAN

This song is so deep and so meaningful that IDEK. I spazzed when I first heard it and I can't believe TOP wrote this (mad respect for him for this). Again it has that R&B/Hip Hop feel I adore and this song makes spazz like nothing else. Such meaning in this song and such heartbreak, and the part where TOP and YB harmonize = pure win. I can't vocalize how impressed I was with this song. This song alone would make me put them above idol status. Amazing song

3. UNTIL WHENEVER

As a girl from the West Indies, Reggae is a love of mine along with Hip Hop and R&B and I love the influence here. GD is a genius for this song and I adore it sooooo much. I spazzed when I first heard it and still spazz now. And the meaning behind the song is sooooo much love IDEK. So mad that this wasn't even an official release.

There are so many other songs that I can write epic essays about but these three are the first that come to mind when I ask myself why BB is so amazing. So many good songs it hurts.

Guest juang_bb

I am really enjoying the thread right now. I love reading all our anniversary posts today but it can't get any better than this! I was hoping for at least a pic or an update from GD's me2day but they actually left a video message for the fans!

Seeing them blow the candles of their 4th birthday cake... felt so happy and proud! :D Hopefully, fellow VIPs would sub it... I want to know what they said!!

it seems like YG is giving us VIPs a LOT of good stuff today! the 4th anniversary website was cool!!!

oh.. lastly, they did their group fighting chant or whatever you call it... I always loved seeing them do it whenever I watch BTS of their concerts, for some reason, that's when I really feel they're in this together, they're ONE TEAM.. so yeah..

BIGBANG! BIGBANG! FIGHTING!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP is sooooo hot here :wub: He just has to stare and Im already spazzing :lol:

1282145512_201008190033508979220901_0.jpg

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄷ @ DCinside

09d4100c3aa8c4d60b7b82a.th.jpgecdd3202483bd338030881a.th.jpg328d8d0d687245c1d0581ba.th.jpg18db27e8e131ef922e2e219.th.jpg

6bc61550df8e0417574e00a.th.jpg58098d04430c1452738b65a.th.jpga9f1f71c828a0d4434fa41d.th.jpg718d90bbb320594918d81fd.th.jpg

bd40567f55aaa2b70bd187a.th.jpg530be88b44f64dadf11f36a.th.jpgddcb8e1f0757c296ac6e75a.th.jpg9a2666837af3ec69c75cc3a.th.jpg

e1e1cb0edbedfc5c94ca6ba.th.jpga82f0d39413380ad3c6d97a.th.jpg22d706ab82aa92b8faed50a.th.jpg87aac22b4aadf17b1e3089a.th.jpg

20df45dc5e9b687632fa1ca.th.jpg765d883b82337d817c1e71a.th.jpg19d41694cca4aacea877a4a.th.jpg944e5f3fd01210a914cecba.th.jpg

7d810a4a4bff084ab2de05a.th.jpg015edbd26cd7476c06088ba.th.jpg88e1689f899382f6c8eaf4a.th.jpg75ecea04ab5be3c4e850cda.th.jpg

19c794f83c661abefd037fa.th.jpg0806a11ba89d4e49314e15a.th.jpg9a2666837afaec69c75cc3a.th.jpg7196f14ff3b8aab383025ca.th.jpg

a7dd743c509b3067b9998fa.th.jpg0191f130fa2e6bf4d1a2d3a.th.jpge37cde22fa58c7548b82a1a.th.jpg225efa1a4f75245c403417a.th.jpg

C: www.ygbigbang.com+gd-paradise // 啊赞_zzang @ baidu

Guest thinhe1

Big Bang - 20060919 Congratulations To BIGBANG Official Website - Homepage Open

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRAr3TVntY

Credit: popcornfor2

Re-up by me.

HAPPY 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY TO OUR DEAREST 빅뱅!!

I would like to thank the guys

for being an awesome musicians and performers.

Their songs & performances always

got me going because of the sincerity

deep within.

Their fashion really awed me,depicting

each inidivual style and essence.

A RAINBOW ; even they came from different worlds with different style & essence, but then

when being put together,they make a beautiful

colours above the sky that put a smile on our face

after each rain.

I wish them all the best for their

music career and their passion

in everything they do.

Thank you & I love you :wub:

Just because,I feel

that this song should be sang to

big bang too!

Until Whenever(Fanmade)

Beautiful Hangover is getting me hyped, been repeating it for the past half hour now. Their performance of this song didn't really catch me but after hearing the whole song, apparently the hangover is contagious. =p

Anyways, with this thread moving I was in the mood to share more BB things, even if it's old. Btw, love G's new hair color, really, that boy matches everything!!!!!!!

Simple_Big_by_Sweetkrystyna.png

B_W_BIG_BANG_by_Kittenized.jpg

Big_Bang_big_show_by_dhiiezone.jpg

Big_Bang_Baby_by_Dorkienesh.pngBIG_BANG__Blow_you_away_by_Glass08.gif

Copyright: Taken from different artists on deviantart.com

Our boy's songs are so influential! We Are VIP!

Bad Boyz Dance

Not sure if any of you recently read their profile on wikipedia but I found this to be so sad but at the same time happy b/c antis are really threatened by them.

"temp note: a hater has messed w this page and had changed all the album names to some other things, and called Big Bang "a murdering Spys". I couldn't restore all the information, so I just deleted what the person had messed with."

But of course there are tons of praises on their page as well, with one saying 'with singer Baek Jiyoung stating that she "like idol singers if they are like Big Bang".'

Copyright: Big Bang's wiki

No matter what, BIG BANG Fighting! Less than three =)

Guest blackjackVip

Awww GD actually looks cute and fresh with that orange hair...:D

sorry GD i thought u looked like a bum with that hair when i saw ur article about having a vacation on Allkpop...It must've been bcoz it wasn't styled and it looked messy blush.gif

It actually looks kinda nice when it's fixed and styled like that on the pictures.

Guest juang_bb

Not sure if any of you recently read their profile on wikipedia but I found this to be so sad but at the same time happy b/c antis are really threatened by them.

"temp note: a hater has messed w this page and had changed all the album names to some other things, and called Big Bang "a murdering Spys". I couldn't restore all the information, so I just deleted what the person had messed with."

But of course there are tons of praises on their page as well, with one saying 'with singer Baek Jiyoung stating that she "like idol singers if they are like Big Bang".'

Copyright: Big Bang's wiki

No matter what, BIG BANG Fighting! Less than three =)

this is indeed sad. I didn't know somebody would make such an effort just to do that kind of thing. oh well... pretty much why Wikipedia is never a credible source for anything. I still hope VIPs can restore whatever was messed up.

edit: to keep the positive vibe going... i just listened to the audio of Beautiful Hangover. WOW! the official full song is actually a LOT better! now, im really loving the song! the beat is nice and it's quite addicting.

Archived