★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest bAngs_zatie

i wonder what VIPs will do for their 4th anniversary????

anyway..hahaha..i kinda let kn0wing Bigbang..i officially will kn0w them for one year two weeks more..lol..hahaha

WHEN DID I MET/KNOW BIGBANG??

last year,i had a Hi-5 acc n there is one of my friend that put a video...my friend is an undergr0und musician so he put many videos but i didn't bothered ince toactually look at them...lol..hahaha..that time i'm only hooked at korean drama(so do now) n when i saw that vid he put up,the tumbnail is all looking gr8 n i read the tittle..."BAIGBANG-HARU HARU"...then,i asked him who are they cuz i d0n't know what is HARU-HARU...then he say its a korean idol group n he said i shud give it a try cuz he said they are different...n the first second i look at the MV,my face is :o:w00t::wub:...i freaked out cuz the MV is too awes0me..hehehe~~

n from that day i started to look all their videos fr0m the documentary,debut stages,c.back stages untill now..i know them when GD is on HEARTBREAKER promotion...its gr8 u know to see him live on TV not utube..hahaha..there are so many rookies in SK but i don't see other idol group as gr8 as BB...n i really happy to get know BB(evnthough its kinda late)...but its better than never,right????...n for their 4th anniversary,i wish they stay true about theirselves n their music..i'll supp0rt them ups and downs :)...

n for the fancam i post early is fr0m KJE CHOCOLATE..

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asian.bunny

anniversarye.png

my precious bigbang boys, you have all grown into such wonderful people, and i feel like crying when i think of you five. through the grueling trainee days, you guys have managed to stick together and lean onto one another for support. you dreamed a dream, and have put in countless hours of hard work to make it come true. never once have you five allowed yourselves to get lost and caught up in selfishness and stardom. you five remain true to yourselves. your personalities are all so different from one another, yet you fit perfectly together. you are excellent to your fans, never forgetting to thank them whenever you get the chance. through even the hardest of times, you show a smile, even though vips know that you're hurting inside. i praise you boys on everything. there is not one single thing i would change about you five. i praise maknae for coming back and fighting for your dream, not giving up even when you were eliminated. daesung and seunghyun, for overcoming every single odd stacked against you. and especially jiyong and youngbae, you two had given up your childhood to make your dreams come true. and even though it was hard, and you wanted to run away, you stayed, together, never losing sight of your dreams. you five have risen to the top of the kpop world, where you rightfully belong. & it's where you shall stay forever, in my, as well as all of your vips hearts. we love you bigbang, until whenever.

Guest ooxstacee

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY, BIG BANG!

AH, it's already been FOUR years. I can't believe it!

BEST group ever, still. <3 With all the ups and downs you gave me, wahh, love.

You know you're the best if I flew all the way to Korea to attend a concert. LOL!

14 hour flights aren't very fun either.

ON THE OTHER HAND!

Is YG trying to kill me? Huh huh huh?!

First, Beautiful Hangover needs to come out noooow! Just kill me in one shot, Mister YG!

YG Life! I CAN'T WAIT! Does this mean we're no longer going to be totally deprived?

*Jumps in joy! Omg, I've been deprived too long. Why didn't you think of this or launch this EARLIER?!

TOP injured? I hope not. T__T That's no good.

Since we haven't heard any confirmation or anything, I'd say it's not true.

Ah, I guess all we can do is sit and wait.

YG likes to drop everything on ONE day and kill us in one go ... then deprive us like no other for a REALLY long time again. I don't like the idea of killing us in one go!

This belongs in the YB thread, but I'LL BE THERE is <3, though I like I Need A Girl moooore.

Maybe it'll grow on me? Hopefully!

Guest oh`retro

bigbang.png

It's such a special day for us VIPs.

It's Big Bang's 4th anniversary and G-Dragon's birthday!

Kwon Jiyong, you're an amazing person.

You're such a talented artist who's never afraid to be unique.

Never let the haters get to you because the more they hate, the more I love you.

I, along with every other VIP will always love and support you no matter what.

I hope all of your wishes will come true cause they deserve to.

Happy 23rd, Ji.

And now I want to say happy 4th anniversary to the most amazing Korean band ever, Big Bang.

I still remember the first time I fell in love with them.

I watched their "Goodbye Baby" and "Last Farewell" MV and immediately got sucked in.

Big Bang has come such a long way since their pre-debut days.

They've worked so hard these past years and have accomplished so much.

It's safe to say, they'll be around for a very long time.

Whatever they do, I love them, hate them, laugh with them, cry with them, praise them, criticize them.

After all, they're our Big Bang and we love them and we'll never let them go.

Happy 4th anniversay, to the 5 most precious stars in the Korean music industry.

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY

waa... the boys have been through a lot... it's been almost 2 years and a half since i've been their fans... and i'm still so proud of all of their achievements...

Tabi getting injured.. this totally broke my heart... why does he always get injured?? it's sad... i hope he is better now...

BB HWAITING!!!

I'll wait forever... I'll never get tired.. because BB is the one that made me fell for KPOP music!! I'll wait forever for their comeback...

Guest toozdae08

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG

Group Pics

big+bang1.jpg

bigbangxp4.jpg

BIGBANG.jpg

Big_Bang_Insured_for_Billions_of_Won-20090209184004.jpg

Solo Pics

BEST LEADER - The Genius behind the greatness that is Big Bang

20090605_Gdragonairport_06.jpg

SMOOTH R&B VOCALS - Mr. Genius's right hand with the rock hard body

taeyang_090609_seoulbeats.png

RAPPER PHENOM ON TOP- Tall and lovely with a side of goofy, there's nothing not to love

20100519_topvogue3.jpg

THE VOICE - He makes you melt when he opens his mouth and his body is like WOAH -nice, caring and funny is an added bonus

i4invo.jpg

MR.CONFIDENCE - He may be the maknae but he has the bravado of a seasoned stallion with talent shooting out his pores

11232127109_60800050.jpg

I LOVE BIG BANG - 4 MORE YEARS!!! 4 MORE YEARS!!! 4 MORE YEARS!!!

tumblrl63pmbzdic1qa9rcg.jpg

Guest GDZY.cookielove

wahhh!!! Happy 4th anni Big Bang!!

The boys have grown up to be very inspiring artists. Please release another album soon!

Guest andloveyelledno

155591v.jpg

Four years of hard work, dedication, good music, and a whole lot of fun. To this day you guys are the only male group I follow and I don't regret a single moment of it. I will keep doing so until whenever.

25jjdcz.jpg

Big Bang Fighting!

Wow, 4 years as the established Big Bang and +years over sweat and training. 4 years is actually a very short amount of time to be as big as them and they deserve every little bit of it. They've really built their own name to where it is at now and only looking forward to more. I actually don't mind if their comeback is delayed b/c with school around the corner, they'd only be a great distraction, lol so I need time to get back into school mode, not fangirl mode. =p Other than that, I'm happy that it was BB that I fell in love with in Kpop, I wouldn't have wanted any other group, it was fate, hahaa.

Ain't it true

WEEE_LOVE_BIG_BANG_by_shirokumofuwax2.jpg

Copyright shirokumofuwax2 @ deviantart

Yay, dancin' to BB.

S**t Kingz & Emotion

~I love how 2 of them are still dancing to the song even after their choreography was done. =)

Guest the7REAL.

Happy 4th Anniversary to Big Bang and my fellow V.I.P~ ^^

*****Since it is their anniversary, I REVAMPED the first post of the thread*****(sorta..just a bit, profiles, etc. I still need to update some stuff..^^") so check it out if you get a chance.^^ I hope you all like it and sorry if you don't like pink. lol. I didn't receive any other layout designs from the people that said they would send to me a long time ago =/ but I really wanted to freshen up the first post by today so I just did something quick-ish. idk if anyone looks at the first post but it had been like..2 years O_o since it's been changed visually. lol. This is just a temporary layout though..just something new to look at~ I used the ViVi magazine pics because they were cute/silly/fun. I'm still trying to get used to the new soompi features/lagging/editing so I apologize if it looks wonky on anyone else's screens. :x

*****also, if you know of other active international fansites/forums (Philippines, Vietnam, etc.) for Big Bang and would like me to link it in the first post, please PM me the link and I'll be happy to list it. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

권지용 동영배 최승현 강대성 이승현 VIP 우린빅뱅!!!!!

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!

They are an incredible group with many raw talents.

Big Bang is definitely a colorful part of my life~

They've accomplished so much in 4 years, as a group and individually

..and yet they still have so much to offer to everyone.

I love Big Bang always and can never say enough about them.. 

Big Bang is V.I.P forever~ ^^

"you are the one in my life oh 지지 않는 별들 처럼 (like an undying star)"

- 언제까지 ♥

123bczc.jpg

Also, I just watched TOP's movie '71 Into The Fire' at theater nearby over here. I'm so proud of TOP.. I couldn't believe I was watching him on the BIG SCREEN here in the states! : O It's a good movie, and TOP is a really good actor..a must see if it is showing in theatres near you! But yeah, things like this where Big Bang have been really getting their name out there/making a name for themselves as a group and individuals more and more..well it's nice..I'm just so happy for them, I'm always excited to see what they have in store for us, whatever projects they have going on. Even though they haven't been 'officially back in Korea' as a group promoting a Korean song yet, it doesn't feel like they've ever had a hiatus..they are always active, always doing this and that as a group or solo here and there..they are just everywhere it seems to me..so time really feels like it flew by. lol. And late to comment but when I watched their ELT dvd etc. before..and just see how they perform now as a group, it's almost if they just keep out-doing themselves..they've all 'upgraded' in my eyes and yet still maintain a performing style that is distinctly them, distinctly Big Bang. So I can't wait to watch Big Show 2010 dvd!! ^^ Man, 4 years...really?! It feels like they've always been around but not..haha..they are such music/entertainment monsters though...they've definitely put in a lot of work to get this far..and we always see the results of their work. 4 years 'til infinity!

:D VIP GO BIG BANG GO~!

HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY LOVES.

Gosh how much I love Big Bang = how often I check this thread which is pretty much every 30 min. If I end up being a hobo, it's probably because I check this thread more often than I read my textbook. Not good. God. I'm so proud of how much the boys have accomplished in just four short years. I remember the day my friend pester me about them...at first it's like...Korean boys...don't speak the language could careless...now where's my Justi Timberlake CD...and then. HARUHARU...I listen to them. Now I'm hooked onto this addiction and it's became the substitution for oxygen. God. This is corny. I seriously hope that one day I would be able to meet the men...no longer boys now. And express to them how much they really brightened up my life. I love you Big Bang. Until whenever. Because We Belong Together. Because you're my Sunset Glow. Because I'm happy with being Together Forever with Big Bang. I'll never believe in haters' Lies and will always stand by you Day by Day because Big Bang is V.I.P.

Guest toozdae08

I can't help but be a little sad celebrating their 4th anniversary considering that a comeback is nowhere in sight. At the same time I don't want them to comeback this year if they aren't going to do it big and have the time they need. I just need them to release something as a group - when is the BH music video dropping?

-can't believe I topped a page with my negativity. Sorry everyone.

Guest Leena651

Happy 4th Year Anniversary Fabulous 5 ---> Big BANG!!!

Can't believe it's been 4 years!!!

My Journey with BB has been SUPA AWESOME & Looking forward for MORE!!!

Can't wait for the Korean Come BACK!!!

Praying for a USA Tour SOON!!!

Keep Making GREAT MUSIC!

Create GREAT FASHION!

And, NEVER GO AGAINST THE ODDS!!!!

B.I.G~ BANG!!!

Guest Banana Peel

HAPPY 4TH ANIVERSARY BIG BAAANGGGG :D

I can't believe it's been so long already. Although I didn't get into BB until that long ago, I still love them as if I followed them since their debut days ^^. I really wish they could comeback to korea soon, something surprising from BB would be nice for the anniversary. Perhaps even a video of them? HEHE, I miss them!

Which according to google translate says something about BB filming a Korean Comeback MV and Top getting injured.

Of course this is not accurate information at all >_>

Thanks for that info. If anyone hasn't already >_>; I'll roughly translate it ^^

빅뱅뮤직비디오 촬영현장은..... 뭐랄까.. 일본용 노래라서 섭섭했어요 한국에나 컴백하지 ㅠㅠ 탑다쳐서 분량 줄은 것도 마음 아프고..ㅠㅠ

Big Bang's music video filming was...what should I say...disappointing because it was a Japanese song, they should make a comeback in Korea instead T_T It also hurts that TOP's portions in the MV got lessened due to his injury...T_T

ahh, so THAT'S why top wasn't dancing with the rest of the members T____T nooooooo~ I'm so sad about this news, I hope he's okay.

Archived