★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Idol Chat Room on Big Bang

bb100802.jpg

From childhood's nickname --> the members in each other's eyes at present stage

Seungri hopes for G-Dragon to treat him better?!

Expose facts about Taeyang and T.O.P that are different from their appearances!!

Daesung's unpredictable profound innermost feelings behind his smiling face?!

The members in the eyes of the other members~

About Daesung, from Taeyang

An absolutely cheerful personality. To me, Daesung is like a younger brother, a SOULMATE whom I can reveal the truth to with assurance. Ever since we went to Japan for career development, I have been rooming with Daesung, therefore we chatted on various topics. Daesung is a good listening ear, hence if there is anything, I will discuss with him. But there is one thing which is not good, that is, he doesn't talk much about his own matter. As you get to know him more, you will discover his mysterious ways…Daesung is an incredible person! Because of this, people want to know, to see more appealing matters about him. Daesung is not only cheerful, his innermost feelings are very profound too.

About Taeyang, from G-Dragon

Because of his recent schedule, Taeyang is in the fatigue state… (laughs) But even if he is very tired, he will still put in his best effort to fulfill whatever he has decided on. Because of his earnest and manliness, therefore regardless of any matter, it can be entrusted to him. Actually Taeyang doesn't only have a serious side, he has his playful times too~ like in a car ride, on the way to a photo shoot, he will stretched out his head from the car's sunroof and sing by himself! People on the street are all looking ~ haha! Although he presented a perfect posture for everyone on stage, but the Taeyang in private has such a difference but this is also his charm! If I must say what is his shortcoming… I think he has no shortcomings at all! (laughs)

About T.O.P. from Daesung

Because he is the oldest member, therefore he is a person who can be depended on mentally. When everyone is exhausted he will do some interesting things or practical jokes to make us laugh, which made us spunk up. But recently, the practical jokes have become more frequent… haha! Although it is to let everyone feel happy but there are a lot of nonsensical practical jokes! For instance, when we are earnestly having an interview, he will be making funny faces at the back and we could not help laughing out! (laughs) Actually T.O.P hyung is an optimistic person!

About Seungri, from T.O.P

Unpredictable, he is just like a time bomb! (laughs) Especially when in private, I would always be scared by him! There was a day when he suddenly bought a car, but a few days after that I didn't see him driving that car at all. I asked him why he didn't drive it, and only then he revealed that his license was detained... To me, he is such a mystery! Ha ha! Actually Seungri has many areas which I admire~ Even with someone whom he just met for the first time, he doesn't think of the other party as a stranger and can chat with them. I really envy the beauty of such friendliness. And he is very innocent, no matter what he is thinking, it will be displayed immediately on the face, therefore he cannot keep secrets. Hn…Seungri's biggest merit is he will not lie.

About G-Dragon, from Seungri

No matter when, Jiyong hyung will always listen to the members, and will sum up the best opinion, he is a very good leader! Because he has a very smart brain, therefore his way of thinking is very comprehensive, his sense of reality on music's aspect is also very good, and he also has a stylish taste in fashion. But on the shortcomings… got to treat me better, must improve on the gentleness! Hahaha! However when we are together, he would take care of me on various aspects, and will often ask us "have you eaten?" Although sometimes he will bully me, imitates the way I talk… (laughs) Probably because I am the youngest in BIGBANG, very lovable, therefore he loves to tease me! Haha!

Scanned & Translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^ I think Ive read that from the previous pages? o:

Anyway...It's so cute how GD described YB xD

HE THINKS YB IS PERFECT...Awww <3

And I srsly think too that Baby will be not one

to lie xD He's straight-forward and can show

his interest or disapproval just with his

expressions =))

THANKS FOR THE LINK TO THEIR PERFORMANCES!

Summer Sonic looked like it was a blast!

And YB is so adorable with the huge beach ball!

CUTE FAIL, BB =D Don't worry~ And Im glad he

got a twitter account! I'M CONSISTENTLY

ASKING HIM TO FORCE THE OTHERS INTO TWITTERVERSE

TOO. LMFAO =))

And I love Dae's new hair! ^_____^

Im so happy he got a new hairstyle! <3

He looked hotter than ever, swear! =))

LOL. I'm not surprised TOP wore a jacket

at Summer Sonic. Sigh, Oh well xD Still hoping

to see him TOPless though P:

Guest toozdae08

I just realized that we move this page pretty fast considering that the boys haven't been doing much. In less than 3 months we moved this by 300+ pages. That's pretty cool since we had maybe 1 mv, a new song, a cf or two and a few concerts/festivals and some solo promotions that mostly posted on their own threads. Can you imagine how this will explode when they finally have their comeback.

On their comeback - like I said, they've been doing better than expected in Japan. I think they were originally going to make a comeback in the fall like YG said earlier but because of how well they've been doing in Japan with TMG and being invited to all these festivals/concerts and maybe their first Japanese cf I think YG may hold off on it to focus on Japan more. It's a win/lose for us since we want a Korean comeback but also for the boys to be successful in Japan.

On them at Summer Sonic - they looked really tired (esp YB, he barely danced unless he needed too and he had issues at places but he's been the busiest). TMG was better but they really rocked the crowd. I'm loving Hands Up now even though it wasn't originally a fav of mind. BH is also growing on me. Can't wait for them to drop their next song/album.

Guest shinhdeplol

The 1st time I see airport photos from that site :lol:

Jiyong looks sooo cool ^^

2a057c1aa19dd5b61ad576f0.jpg

93520b7fc08ea0b60bd187f1.jpg

C: as tagged// BIG_wow @ baidu

Guest simplykylie

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/taeyang-and-g-dragon-join-the-twitterverse

With many Korean celebrities joining the Twitterverse, it’s definitely making it easier to keep up with their personal lives.

It’s no surprise to hear that Big Bang’s Taeyang and G-Dragon have joined this phenomenon. What is surprising though, is that they took so long to open their accounts.

You can check out Taeyang’s Twitter here and supposedly, G-Dragon’s here. Taeyang teased his fans by uploading 3 photos from his next music video. YG’s trainer himself, confirmed that this is in fact, Taeyang’s Twitter.

As for G-Dragon, we’re not 100% sure if it’s his Twitter because his username isn’t similar to his real or stage name, and he doesn’t even have a picture of himself. But the picture of Gaho and Boss definitely says something, as well as the people who are following this account.

It’s clear that neither of them are hooked on Twitter just yet, but I’m sure they will start to tweet more very soon!

Source: lumpialover707 at ygladies.com

Guest teshagoesblind

http://img36.imageshack.us/i/o0573043010684022104.jpg/

AWW, I looove that pictureee!

@toozdae08 : YEAHH, it's moving reeealllyyy fast. considering Big Bang don't have THAT much going on! I was JUST thinking the same thing! that it would be like, 10 times as crazy when they have their Korean comeback! I guess all of us are just crazy desperate for some BB love. and all of us just come here to find ittt! 'cause we all have one thing in common, WE'RE BIG BANG DEPRIVEDDD! :tears:

awww, I just keep refreshing the page hoping for something newww! GAHHH, I miss themmm! even the Summer Sonic wasn't enough to fulfil my Big Bang NEEEEDSSSS. :D lovelovee.

Guest Michala01

GD's perplexed expressions whenever he exits the gate are hilarious and soooo adorable wub.gif

I watched all the Summer Sonic videos and I thought they sounded great although there were a few mistakes here and there. It looked like it was REALLY hot that day and made them look more tired. But TOP speaking Japanese was cute <3 Seungri seems to be having the time of his life in Japan and I love that he is getting to be the main man over there, always joking around with the crowd and stuff. He's good at it too smile.gif But TOP for the love of god what are you wearing boy? I wear stuff like that in the middle of winter lol. 

I am dying for the HD version of Beautiful Hangover. I wasn't sure about it at first but now I love it so much. I hope the MV they shot was for BH. happy.gif

The Idol Chatroom - lol @ Seungri. I love when GD teases you too tongue.gif

Although they aren't having a comeback yet, we've been getting so much stuff from Japan that I'm kind of OK with it all. I'm looking forward to the Japanese album if that is going ahead. EXCITED! 

ALSO  TO ALL THE BIG BANG FANS KEEPING THIS THREAD MOVING AND INTERESTING TO READ: I LOVE YOU GUYS! IT'S ALWAYS THE FIRST PLACE I CHECK FOR BIG BANG STUFF <33

Taeyang's twitter

hahaha..finally..

i follow him..hopefully he updates it frequently..but i doubt so..lol

the boys are too busy and don't like to update much

i still doubt that EMO is GD's twitter..so i won't follow it until it's confirmed >.<

eata.jpg

GD's facial expression is more delicious than the food XDXD

Tabi,TY,GD,DS & SR<3

Guest roxy6

Decided to post some BB-related photos during my recent trip to Seoul :)

Shoutout to GDCL/Alla for the useful info on getting to YG's new building!

Please do not take this out of soompi without my persmission! Kamsahamida!

seoul565.jpg

seoul567.jpg

seoul574.jpg

seoul604.jpg

seoul890.jpg

seoul896.jpg

seoul072.jpg

seoul067.jpg

seoul068.jpg

seoul7238.jpg

seoul7233.jpg

seoul7237.jpg

They had changed the deco for the Myeong-dong outlet recently:)

seoul7727.jpg

seoul7728.jpg

N not forgetting the Polaroids they had of YG artistes in the fitting room of Chrome Hearts store! managed to only take one though :(

33403405515400885689430.jpg

Guest Unni_Ashley

I just watched a perf of Infinite and it seems like a member has the same Jesus shirt as Tae :)

I wish the twitter is really Ji's. But seems like its not >.<

Guest ooxstacee

GD's eating picture is so cute, lol.

He seems so excited about the food. <3

Seungri, lmao. How do you get your license suspended when you JUST got it?! T__T

And he bought a car too, lol. I wonder what car he has.

So Dae and Ri has his license .. and the fanaccount where he saw GD getting into his Bentley, I guess GD also has his license and a car?

I love their performances. They're so energetic. <3

I want a big beach ball, hahaha.

YB kind of failed ... throwing it out to the audience though. LOL!

GD & TOP seems to take Japan's easy-goingness for granted and cuss in every performance, hahaha.

Guest shinhdeplol

Another photo of TOPDae @ SUMMER SONIC ^^ Dae seems really pleased :lol:

12082623.jpg

C: onpics/R // fuyuyuki @ popcornfor2

Guest toozdae08

^

YB's fail was lol.

As far as I know all the boys have their licenses expect for TOP (but I'm sure he has his too just never had a chance to bring it up). YB said in an interview he liked driving around in his car which means he has a car but no one knows what it is. GD has a car, we think it's the Bentley. Everyone else is a mystery.

Archived