★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest omgshinshin

I am completely wowed by Seungri in this performance. Boy totally owned the song. His voice was perfect for it and his outfit was really nice too.

Seungri's got me smiling like a damn fool watching him talk in Japanese while the other four were silent beside him, especially when GD would occasionally smile and laugh :) Why so cute, Jiyong?

The song doesn't have that strong of a beat but it sticks, much like I Need a Girl :) And that is nice.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakime-yong

I really want to see BIG BANG this AUGUST T____T.

I know they are more active in Japan.

I really miss them so badly aww.

Here I wanna share my favorite cover of BIG BANG

G-Dragon Feat. Jin Jung - Butterfly

Taeyang Your My

Breathe

Seungri ft. G-Dragon - Strong Baby

TOP WEARING SHORT SLEEVES?!

Surprised no one spotted that!

hahaha... i think is not the case we are not spotted it but perhaps we want more than that...

ngehehehe :D *pervert minds*

ahhhhhh... i love TOP's perfomance in digital bounce..

i almost got heart attack here... :wub:

TOP with boot.. simply LOVE..!!~

everybody loves BIGBANG!!!

First sungha-jung then kangta and now lee byun hyung!! :wub:

Guest propera898

:ph34r:

TOP WEARING SHORT SLEEVES?!

Surprised no one spotted that!

WE DID SPOTTED AND AS MY FRIEND HERE SAID WE WANT MORE THAN THAT :wub: LOL IM KIDDING JUST SHOWING ALL HIS UPPER BODY WILL DO :wub: IT WERE IN MY HANDS I WOULD MAKE HIM TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT EVEN IF HE DIDNT WANNNA .IM KIDDING : :ph34r: IM ATLEASY PAY SOMEONE TO RIP OFF HIS SHIRT AND THEN PROBABLY I COULD DIE HAPPY :wub: ..

AND ALSO THEY DIDNT DO ANY CLOSE UP AT TOP WHEN HE WAS SINGING SO I COULDNT REALLY SEE WELL HIS BEAUTIFULL ARMS tears.gif ,, I EVEN PUT MY MOMS GLASSES TO SEE HIS ARMS BETTER BUT DIDNT WORK : :wub:sweatingbullets.gif

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

BIGBANG - Beautiful Hangover

:sweatingbullets: It's just HQ not HD

thanks

i love the chorus

very addicting

and once again they surely know how to use the auto-tune

cant wait for clearer version

and TOP will always be TOP lol, always covering himself up

but at least this time we get to see a bit of his muscular arms

Guest iamyourfather

BIGBANG - Beautiful Hangover

:sweatingbullets: It's just HQ not HD

i swear bb is the only group i like that much that made me google the name of the composers!! so apparently that 2 besides perry for bh is a swedish duo and their stuff up their myspace were nice, glad they are working for YG (maybe, who knows)

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG on Real Sound ^^

5f84ac4f40aba4b183025ca.jpg

45d448504c9b0a15574e00a.jpg

029395eac9a6ed682cf534a.jpg

C: BIG_wow @ baidu¬

Big Bang on September issue of 女性セブン magazine

a00616414c52d9bdab7d3.th.jpg

From Osaka to Tokyo, 23,000 people screamed: Big Bang Trumps!

They entered the Oricon charts ranking 5th with the theme song for the drama, Iris, while shortly after the release of the leader G-Dragon's DVD, Shine a Light, it debuted at the number one spot on the Oricon Music DVD charts. True to their reputation, in a stretch of more than a year from their debut, they have made their names known.

In Osaka, at the Universal Studios Japan, they performed in an event (Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010, July 24) with 15,000 people. Two days after, they performed at Odaiba in Tokyo (Mezamashi Live), where they established a great record of 8,000 people flocking to the event, which was far more than the original plan. As a matter of fact, two weeks before, V.I, who had just undergone an appendicitis operation, returned to work without an interval of rest. On the day Big Bang traveled from Osaka to Tokyo, SOL made a round trip to Japan and Korea within the same day.

And so, after they finished with this magazine's coverage, they wrote words of appreciation many times over to all of the staff and went to the airport with smiles on their faces.

Schedule of Performances:

August 7 - Summer Sonic 2010 (Osaka)

August 8 - Summer Sonic 2010 (Chiba Stadium)

August 28 - Release of New Single "Beautiful Hangover"

translated by riceberries for bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

SPACE SHOWER TV | SPECIAL PROGRAM 「THE STORY OF... ─BIGBANG─」

「THE STORY OF…」シリーズは音楽好きの宇宙人ポコ・ビーボ・ラルゴ・フェローチェ・レントの5人が音楽が失われてしまった祖国、惑星オトに"最高の音楽"を探し持 ち帰る旅に出た物語。第二回となる今回は、それぞれの強烈な個性と音楽性が"クセになる"5人組・BIGBANGがターゲット。韓国や日本のみならず、今 やアジアを代表するトップアーティストへと昇りつめた彼らの魅力に気付いた宇宙人の5人がBIGBANGワールドに染まっていきます。

ON AIR TIME

初回放送:

8/14(土)21:00~22:00

リピート:

8/22(日)20:00~、8/26(木)22:00~ 、9月予定

Via SPACE SHOWER TV

C: TeamBIGBANG

TOP 10: Korean Males Idols that “Look more Handsome without clothes”

1. Super Junior Lee Teuk

2. SS501 Kim Hyun Joong

3. SHINee TaeMin

4. Super Junior Choi Siwon

5. DBSK Kim Jae Joong

6. 2PM Nichkhun

7. Big Bang TOP

8. DBSK Yunho

9. 2AM JoKwon

10. U-Kiss DongHo

Source: Baidu

C: Maggie @ ibigbang

Vote for BIGBANG on MTV Korea

Poll for Best Idol Reality Show. No need to sign-up. Poll is open up to August 31. You can vote every 10 minutes :)

VOTE HERE:

http://www.mtv.co.kr/poll/best_view.php?idx=726

Read more: http://vip.bigbangupdates.com/2010/08/vote-for-bigbang-on-mtv-korea.html

^ you may vote every 10 mnutes. BB is currently at third place :)

The best female & male idol groups according to tvN Newton

Through tvN Gil’s Newton Chart, a poll based on the best male & female idol groups was held between July 26th and August 1st recently.

With 50% votes coming from a selection committee group, 30% from internet votes and 20% from mobile votes, 20 groups from each male & female category were selected.

Starting off with the male idol group category, here are top 8 ranking groups based on the results from the poll (numbers in bracket denote # of votes):

•DBSK (12199)

Big Bang (12176)

•H.O.T. (6654)

•2PM (4878)

•Super Junior (4322)

•SS501 (4292)

•MBLAQ (4265)

•god (4128)

Next, the top 5 female idol groups:

•SNSD (8828)

•Fin.K.L (6447)

•2NE1 (5748)

•Wonder Girls (5073)

•S.E.S (3553)

•KARA (2338)

•Brown Eyed Girls (1768)

•Jewelry (1666)

Of course, there are a lot more talented artists on the list who didn’t get mentioned in the top 8.

cr: allkpop

^ they are only like 20 points away from DBSK =) Congrats, boys <3

Archived