• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

yea can't wait for their big show dvd to be released too

heard that they performed one of their upcoming singles recently at a fair

Guest shinhdeplol

^ nooooooo <_< On BB's schedule @ VIPZ, neither Tae nor TOP will turn up for MuBank today <_<

Im sad :(

Strong Baby and Daesung-inspired earphones ^^

C: ace. // DCDS // didi @ dsholic

Jerry Harvey Audio - JH16PRO style earphone For. GD

54737268201007291806203.jpg

C: 빕츠 // g-dragon1988

Guest SeungriIsMine

Follow Me! ^^ @belaii

But I'm not feeling the cover. I feel like it's something you can make when you're bored :vicx:

I hate having to say that but.. -_-

Finished watching the Heroes episode with Taeyang. Forever LMAO at IU. Haha

I was actually spazzing with her :sweatingbullets:

Now, How about a Seungri picspam? :wub:

Guest toozdae08

^

True. To be honest their Japanese covers have all been pretty bad. I'm like Universal, please do a better job. But whatever - does anyone know if BB is in Japan and that's why we have no TOP and YB at Music Bank or do they just have other stuff to do? Are they going to be at Music Core tomorrow?

^

True. To be honest their Japanese covers have all been pretty bad. I'm like Universal, please do a better job. But whatever - does anyone know if BB is in Japan and that's why we have no TOP and YB at Music Bank or do they just have other stuff to do? Are they going to be at Music Core tomorrow?

I Disagree with that statement. They have been doing awesome with their japanese debut. Tell me goodbye+let me hear ur voice+stay+heaven are all awesome tracks! They have gained so much Jfans too =) and am sure gaining immense number of popularity in Japan has to do with their music being good not just their styles/looks whatever`

edit: v haha my bad..thanks hun for pointing it out =) i apologize to toozdae08 .. its 4:30 am, instead of sleeping am going through pages n i misread the "cover" part >.<

Guest loveYB

I Disagree with that statement. They have been doing awesome with their japanese debut. Tell me goodbye+let me hear ur voice+stay+heaven are all awesome tracks! They have gained so much Jfans too =) and am sure gaining immense number of popularity in Japan has to do with their music being good not just their styles/looks whatever`

nonono, i think what they meant was the album covers. the design of the covers. (: of course they have awesome tracks! they always do. ((((:

Guest loveYB

is anybody wishing for TOP to appear in short sleeve shirts in their comeback this august? ok i bet all of you are. ARGHHHH. TABI SHOW YOUR ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest teenace

I have a feeling that Beautiful Hangover won't be promoted much or have a PV.

It seems more like a gift for fans and not that serious like their other singles.

Anyone else impatiently waiting for YG's next interview?

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen of Daeri???? Awwhhh I miss their We Belong Together look :lol:

12788565842010071122572.jpg

12788565842010071122572.jpg

C: 아쭈★ // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

ToDae <333

1144.jpg

1155t.jpg

C: DCDS // DSVIP @ dsholic

Guest SeungriIsMine

Unseen of Daeri???? Awwhhh I miss their We Belong Together look

C: 아쭈★ // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

Awweee. Too cute! And the girl who dances with taeyang is in the picture! :D

Guest juang_bb

I have a feeling that Beautiful Hangover won't be promoted much or have a PV.

It seems more like a gift for fans and not that serious like their other singles.

Anyone else impatiently waiting for YG's next interview?

I actually thought that the reason why they're releasing a single now is because they want to leave something for the japanese fans right before they make their korean comeback. they're not yet established in Japan so they can't afford to be on hiatus for several months. if TMG would have been their last, it meant they'll be gone for almost half a year in Japan, and that won't be good for them who's just starting. well, i think it also means that after this single, they can't delay their korean comeback longer because that will make for longer absence in Japan too. it also means, no rest for the boys and they'll probably be working non-stop until the end of the year. i prefer they had a break before their korean comeback instead of having to promote a single but i see the point why Universal and YG would want to have that single released. Hopefully, YG would at least give them a week of rest or something. but then, YB's having a concert. I want them 100% in good condition for their comeback. they have to comeback fresh and ready, instead of looking tired.

^^^ btw... the ToDae caps. these two really...LOVE THEM!!! G-Ri may be my fave couple and GDYB as my fave BFFs ever, but i love ToDae just as much. it always makes me giddy that despite TOP's BAMF image and DAE's gag image, they're too affectionate and sweet to each other especially TOP!! he just love DaeDae so much!! :wub: TRUE LOVE right there!!! :lol:

Guest toozdae08

I miss their debut days too, when they would still occasionally appear on variety shows. Anyway, Jihye (YB’s dancer) has been around since forever and her and the rest of the crazy girls are pretty close to the boys - I’m sooooo jealous of them, esp Jihye since she’s always YB’s dance partner.

I personally don’t know how much I’ll trust YG if he makes a statement of BB is coming back. I’ll wait till I see album photo previews and concept and an album title. YG doesn’t know how to follow a timeline. He says Sept and I don’t expect anything till January. But I’m hoping the boys are coming back very soon.

And when I said the Japanese covers are bad I meant the actually album covers. Of course I think BB’s Japanese music is great, some of my favorite BB songs are from their Japanese album.

Archived