★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexa21

hello! :)

i love their new song beautiful hangover! <333 well, i love some of their songs more, but i think my love for them has come to the point that anything they do just amazes me. :D haha.

i randomly found a fancam of GD beatboxing in always when the CD stopped in the middle of the performance:

GD fancam

credit to www.gd-supporters.com

uploaded by: starloverfyi@YT

i'm guessing this has been posted here before. anyhow. i need HELP! :) haha. does anyone know where i can watch all big bang members performing this song? as much as i love GD, i also want to see the other members. :D THANKS in advance. :)

big bang, please comeback in korea soon! i hope that when 2ne1tv season2 is like 21tvs1. pretty much like ygtv. i miss our boys sooo much.

PS. the two CHOIs were HOT and amazing in digital bounce. <333

edit: @andloveyelledno, THANK YOU! :) but i'm looking for their 'always' performance when they mostly just beatboxed because the background music stopped. *points to my link* i'm sorry if i wasn't that clear. haha. it's ok though. the GD fancam should do. ^_^

Guest intelligirl

TOP looks great! I'm glad his hair is growing long again, it really suits him. :wub:

unseen?

885b9f454b2d6e7e8694735.jpg

c: 아쭈★ @DCVI

^ he's such a qt!

Guest Bongs

I see Tae jerkin at 3:30 :lol: He also did that in Strong Heart. Tabi's appearance in Se7en's comeback was great. :wub:

Is it just me, or I feel like a dejavu happening? :lol: See, back in '08 Tae debut as a solo artist and completely heat the stage (my opinion), then Uhm Jung Hwa comeback with Tabi featuring, and then a remix by GD. <3 Do you guys see where I'm going with this? With the different appearance from the members two years ago, August came and they came back with a BANG!

And now, this year it's like a repeat. lol I really feel like Big Bang will comeback again around the end of August; just my nonexistent predicting. :P

Guest toozdae08

^

I hope to God You're right. Please let this be 2008 all over again. I loved 2008, best BB year ever. I'm hoping for an epic comeback to be announced really soon (YG don't fail me now).

Guest toozdae08

Also I take back everything negative I've ever said about Hand's Up. That song is meant to be sung live.

Guest propera898

interview frm Play Magazine Special 2010Category: Interview, Seung Ri, TOP, Translation //

Mischievous Seungri – A sentimental actor with good acting skills

SR_PLAY.jpg

Seungri is always said to have exaggerated facial expression and actions, after the filmming of the variety show’ Strong Heart’ , he felt acute abdominal pain. After being admitted to the hospital, he was diagnosed of having emergent appendicitis. He has been staying in the hospital for a week before he was discharged.

He has participated in different musicas, namely ‘ Shower’ and ‘Shouting’; and also film ‘19’ and soap opera ‘Why did you come to my home?’ . His vivid acting gained him good result in the arena of dramas and he also had collaboration with TOP. They would focus on Japan market this year and they have gained ‘The best pop music video’ and ‘best new artists’awards. When they went on the stage to receive the awards, Seungri and Taeyang recalled the bitter sweet memories after they have debutted in Japan, and it was really not easy to achieve these accompanishments,they could not help wetting their eyes. They were so moved that they nearly broke into tears. However, we really hope that they could share some more time with Korea fans later on. They have already recorded their new Korean album. Taiwanese fans can only listen to their debutted songs first to satiate their thirt. We are longing for you to come here, BIGBANG!

TOP_PLAY.jpg

Actor cum singer TOP- acted IRIS to compete against veteran actors

TOP is the most successful member who flexes his muscles in dramas. In the most recent soap drama “IRIS”, he acted out as a cruel killer with Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Jung Joon Ho and other veteran actors which did not only make him feel excited but also nerous. He said that he would try his best to act out the character and was really glad to be granted such a chance to learn from the seniors.

In the press conference, he was asked whether whether he would be stressed when acting with Joon Ho since he is also a singer. TOP responded that he had never thought of this question and only wanted to try his best. This is the thrid drama that he took a major role in Korean drama series after ‘I am Sam’ and ‘Good to love’. He hopes that the better his skills, the more positive responses he can receive.

Name before debut: Tempo

Birthday: 4-11-1987

Duties: Rapper

Height: 181cm

Weight: 65 kg

Favourite food: Rice, ice cream and mutton soup

Characteristics: Owning a face with clear and deep outlin, although he is at the same age with others, he gives out a mature masculine feeling

Photos & Translations by Rice@Bigbang World

(Please do not remove any credits)

SOURCE: http://www.21bangs.com/trans-seungri-tops-interview-frm-play-magazine-special-2010/

THIS INFORMATION I THINK ITS WRONG IN SOME PARTS AND THEY DONT HAVE T.O.P LAST ACTIVITIES

fury.gif ALSO A DRAMA CALLED *GOOD TO LOVE** I NEVER HEARD OF IT :angry:

I DONT REALLY NOW ABOUT SEUNG RI BUT I THINK ITS ALSO WRONG IN SOME DRAMAS ,,, I THINK HE HAS ACTED IN ONLY 2 MOVIES AND I TIME IN THEATER OR 2 :angry:

Guest syao_sid

I'm not feelin' Beautiful Hangover ATM..but i bet I would like it when the HQ comes.

By now, I'm already used to G-TOP's short parts but their charisma more than makes up for it.

Anyways..I love how maknae sings the chorus. ;)

Tabi in Digital Bounce performance is just sizzling!

And is he wearing a Pacifier ring? LOL.. baby Tabi <333

Guest ooxstacee

TOP with Digital Bounce!

OMG! FINALLY! TOP ON STAGE AGAIN! So happy.

I love love love his rap.

And seeing two HOT YG men on the stage was woooo.

His hair's growing faaast.

Beautiful Hangover

We can finally listen to the song. LOL!

Can't wait till it officially comes out.

But it sounds alright. Not the best. T__T I definitely like TMG a lot better, but maybe it'll grow on me.

Big Bang is coming back soon, soon, soon. It's been too long.

{TRANS} Play Magazine Special 2010 – Daesung & Big Bang's Part

Daesung- with a bright smile that captures audience’s heart, showing his MC potential by hosting in the variety shows.

0017.jpg

His started his solo activities by hosting variety shows and he wins the love of the audience by his trademark – a shinny bright smile. That was why he was invited to be the regular host of the first season of ‘Family Outing’, he was one of the main roles. However, it was also for this show that he encounted a traffic accident when he back to Seoul from other places. He broke his nasal bone and some backbones and also got some cuts on the face and foot.

When the news was released,many fans prayed for the safely for him with a heavy heart, wishing that he would be fine. Later, it is said that since it was a rainy day, the road was so wet and slippery that cause the car crushed a bar nearby. Although he only cut a little and had no risks of dying, his company still decided that he would not be able to take part in the musical ‘Shouting’. They hope that Daesung can put recovering at the first place so he had to take a rest. Only by recovering fast could he give even better performance for us in the future.

Information of the member

Name used in Japan: D-Lite

Birthday: 26-4-1989

Height: 176cm

Weight: 63kg

Characteristics: Look like a boy in your neighbourhood, he leaves a deep impression on others with his true heart no matter in working or being with others.

Music is Attitude

BIGBANG

0012.jpg

The band that sweeps the whole Asia, no matter they debut in groups or sololy, they always get excellent results. Their music is even imitated by others. You have not heard of this name? Then you are out of vogue…

Hip Hop bang BIGBANG is comprised of G-Dragon, Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and Seungri. Their stongly characterized music and perfomance style enable them to gain the love of the public right from the very beginning. They have been one of the most popular bands in Korea. Their charm is irresistable since even artists cannot resist their charisma and list BIGBANG as their idol. Before their debut in 2006, G-Dragon and Taeyang had already been trained by YG Company for 6 years secretly. Therefore, the leader G-Dragon and vocal Taeyang have solid music power and dancing skills. They are also the vital pillars in the band.

Afterwards, YG company held an audition and from there, they selected Daesung, TOP and Seungri to form BIGBANG. They formally entered the showbiz in August, 2006 when they performed in ‘ YG FAMILY 10th Anniversary Concert’ at Seoul Olymics Stadium and released their first single ‘BIGBANG’. They released the mini album ‘Always’ in the following year with the debuted song ‘Lies’ becoming a great hit in the music industry. They claimed a lot of awards in vaious charts with this album,including ‘ Best Boy Group’ and ‘Annual Song Award’. They even got ‘Artist of the Year’, the highest honour in 17th Seoul Music Award.

Between 2006 and 2008, it can be said to be the golden period for BIGBANG. Their singles, albums all got excellent results in the industry. They also opened a new arena in Japan by releasing several Japanese albums. They also got recognization in Japan since they received many awards in their award ceremony which proves them are really irreplacable.

In 2009, the full-of-potential members started their solo activities. No matter in the music industry or drama, their appearance can easily be spotted and so does their unbeatable popularity.

Photos & Translations by: Rice@Bigbang World

(Please do not remove any credits)

Guest Bongs

interview frm Play Magazine Special 2010Category: Interview, Seung Ri, TOP, Translation //

Mischievous Seungri – A sentimental actor with good acting skills

http://www.21bangs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/SR_PLAY.jpg

Seungri is always said to have exaggerated facial expression and actions, after the filmming of the variety show’ Strong Heart’ , he felt acute abdominal pain. After being admitted to the hospital, he was diagnosed of having emergent appendicitis. He has been staying in the hospital for a week before he was discharged.

He has participated in different musicas, namely ‘ Shower’ and ‘Shouting’; and also film ‘19’ and soap opera ‘Why did you come to my home?’ . His vivid acting gained him good result in the arena of dramas and he also had collaboration with TOP. They would focus on Japan market this year and they have gained ‘The best pop music video’ and ‘best new artists’awards. When they went on the stage to receive the awards, Seungri and Taeyang recalled the bitter sweet memories after they have debutted in Japan, and it was really not easy to achieve these accompanishments,they could not help wetting their eyes. They were so moved that they nearly broke into tears. However, we really hope that they could share some more time with Korea fans later on. They have already recorded their new Korean album. Taiwanese fans can only listen to their debutted songs first to satiate their thirt. We are longing for you to come here, BIGBANG!

[snip]

*foaming in the mouth*

LOL

EXCITED, BUT I WON'T GET MY HOPES UP UNTIL OFFICIAL RELEASE, KTHX.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

100729 Digital Bounce (multi-cam T.O.P cut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Dy3QJxsjo&playnext=1&videos=elBFIEA8PqI

okay ,, dummy me , but i dont understand ,how can it be different performance ,, i mean i undesrtand the angles of the cameras can be different,, but did they perform ths song many times or what , can someone explain T.T

Usually, comeback stages are pre-recorded...so what happened is that during airing time of the performance, performers usually comes out to perform the song to the live audience, while we watch the pre-recorded one...Hope that helps!

@ shinhdeplol, isn't those unseen pictures taken back all the way in like 2008 (?!) when they have their Global Warning Concert?!...thinking back, BB sure was busy in 2008!

Isnt' the article in Play magazine old?! cuz the picture is like last year...LOL..and some information makes me think twice! like Top's drama Good to love or something like that...WHAT?! I don't think he was ever in that drama...AHHAHA...

Anyhow, I love TOP's feature in Se7en's Digital Bounce!!! Eventhough it was so short, he had so much charisma to pull us fans in!

Guest shinhdeplol

Kanauru Adventures to Korea: Richard’s Story

A really interesting "fan-account" ^^ I feel like I know a lot more about YG, especially GDYB after reading this :) But too bad he didnt meet Seungri....

Taken from ALWAYSTAEYANG

752aaa60b6d2c3b1f63654ce.jpg

4d3afd071fd86dc9d53f7cce.jpg

C: BIG_wow @ baidu

If Im not wrong, the shirt Seungri is wearing in those 2 photos dates from 2007 ^^ He must like it very much :)

^oh aww you already posted the link

well i have nothing to share for now...so i'll just leave this here, will come back to edit with something else

*Richard from Movement Lifestyle just wrote a really long blog/diary entry about his visit to Korea, he also talked about the boys so i just want to take the parts where he talked about them.

Kanauru Adventures to Korea: Richard’s Story

Last time we posted up Qui’s story of traveling to Korea and now we’ve got a more in depth story from Richard~! Richard and Qui both went to Korea last month to film for Movement Lifestyle (subscribe!) and will be posting up videos of their documentary soon, however, Richard decided to give us his side of the story of meeting Taeyang, Big Bang, Se7en and 2NE1 along with some great pictures. THANK YOU Richard! Also subscribe to kanauru

Tae Yang

As for my first impression of Youngbae, I thought to myself hey he looks cooler not shaving and all. Really, that was what went through my head first haha. But it was interesting since I wasn’t exactly star struck or anything because he had this aura of a cool, friendly and very humble guy and not of a superstar. Not an intimidating but more of a welcoming and charming aura. So even if you didn’t actually know who he was, you’d be like, hey I like this guy! Whenever he smiled or messed around. you couldn’t help but smile back

G-Dragon

We saw G-dragon come over to some of the other YG family who were eating next to us , I forgot who was there. But once I saw G-Dragon I was star struck. He definitely gave off a different aura compared to Taeyang. G-Dragon had this super star aura which was pretty interesting, not in a bad way. Intimidating initially but once he was around us more it was more comfortable

After seeing G-Dragon around more frequently, I realized Aimee was right about him. He is how he looks he is. He has this hyper personality to him as if he’ll never run out of energy. A very positive and upbeat aura. He reminded me of a little kid.

We shook also G-Dragon’s hand at some point, I think it might of been before the performance to wish him luck

DAESUNG

While Qui and I were filming SE7EN’s practice I heard someone open the door behind me. He greeted everyone in Korea. I turned around and couldn’t really tell who it was, but I’m pretty sure it was Daesang. He was all sweaty and had a towel around his neck, probably came down from the gym. After he said hi he left right away.

T.O.P

I also saw T.O.P at one point. While I was filming practice I saw someone peeking through the door ( the door is all glass ). He was looking around the room and then looked at me and then left. The way he was looking around the room was amusing, sort of reminded of tLollipop where T.O.P is lipsyncing and looking left and right before he says dynamite.

Seungri

I didn’t see him at all.

credit: alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com

Please credit ALWAYSTAEYANG when posting elsewhere!

Guest shinhdeplol

Some gifs from MEZAMASHI LIVE ^^ Mostly Daesung-focused gifs ^^

ohhhhhhh.gif

ohhhhhhh1.gif

ohhhhhhh3.gif

ohhhhhhh2.gif

I really dont wanna do spoiler <_<

topdaehowgee0729bigok.gif

072904topok.gif

072907ok.gif

072907upok.gif

072911ok.gif

1280338533.gif

1280338543.gif

1280338557.gif

1280338567.gif

1280338580.gif

1280338607.gif

1280338627.gif

1280338638.gif

1280338665.gif

1280338674.gif

1280338717.gif

1280338736.gif

open0729ok.gif

top0701chairok.gif

Lastly, baby TOP with his shoelaces and hyper Seungri's boxers :lol:

0729toptop.jpg

0729vi001.jpg

C: lovelovedaesung

Guest SeungriIsMine

I actually like Beautiful Hangover - I just need  a mv to make me love it. It's really hard to love a song when there's no mv to help you understand it. But it reminds me of Bringing You Love. I was hoping for more of a reggae feel but maybe that's in Somebody to Love. I can't wait for Somebody to Luv. I'm surprise that they're releasing the song a full month earlier than when the cd comes out.

MTE. But I guess we'll have to wait since they won't be releasing it any time soon -_- But days are passing by quickly now so hopefully it won't take too long. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for the Big Show DVD to be released too. Haha. They'll be releasing it on Oct. 23 right? Just in time for my birthday on the 25th :w00t:

Archived