★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

Ohh …so Odaiba show will be air on July 29?

I doubt they will air Beautiful Hangover <_<

GD Airport Photo:

His expression on the left photo is just :lol:

he was like “ I knew it..kekeke” … lamo

he wore the same t-shirt at rehearsal ^^

Japanese New Single:

Release date is 25/08/2010

Still soooooo farrrrrrrr awayyyyyyyy :sweatingbullets:

I‘m happy bc of new songs (the titles are vv interesting btw)

but their Korea comeback will be

delayed by don’t know how long T__T

more caps but LQ.

os4.jpg

os6.jpg

os5.jpg

os3c.jpg

cr: 그레타

^^thanks for posting the information on their new single and the fanaccount by TeamBigbang!

I'm so excited about their two new songs. They have very interesting song titles, Beautiful Hangover and Somebody to Luv. We will just wait for days to hear their new songs. Will Fuji TV air Beautiful Hangover? HOPEFULLY!!! will YG do another act of dropping the PV all of a sudden just like what they did on TMG? hahaha

So excited for the airing of Odaiba! Big Bang Fighting!

EDIT: THANKS shinhdeplol for sharing that picture! they all look so hot but very cute!!! specially TOP!!! would you know what the article says? thanks again! :)

Guest shinhdeplol

a0030129_4c4e37c2595f3.jpg

한국 출신의 댄스 보컬 그룹 BIG BANG이 26일, 도내의 「오다이바 모험왕」으로 특별 라이브를 실시했다.수많은 가수가 출연하는 동이벤트3 연눈으로, 사상 최다 8000인의 팬이 집결.처음으로 좌석을 철거해, 올 입석으로 했다.8월 25일 발매가 결정된 신곡 「BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER」 등 6곡을 열창.10일에 맹장염의 수술을 받아 17일에 퇴원한지 얼마 안된 V.I(19)은 「이 때문에 왔어요?」라고 생긋.G?DRAGON(21)도 「작년보다 분위기가 살고 있는 일을 몸으로 느끼고 있다.즐겁다」라고 김 김이었다.-출처 사진속.そーす

a0030129_4c4e37bf889f3.jpg

한국의 5인조 「BIGBANG」이 26일, 도쿄•다이바에서 개최중의 이벤트 「후지텔레비 오다이바 합중국 2010 자각 라이브」에 출연했다.

펴 8000인의 관객수는 과거3년의 개최로 역대 최다.「작년도 출연했지만, 금년 쪽이 아트 있어 스테이지!」라고 멤버는 대흥분.후지텔레비 「째모습 시도야 」(토요일전 9•55) 테마곡 「HANDS UP」, 다음 달 25일 발매의 신곡 「BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER」 등 6곡을 땀투성이가 되어 열창했다.

10일에 서울시내의 병원에서 급성 맹장염의 수술을 받아 16일까지 입원하고 있던 V.I(19)도 「이 라이브를 위해서 맹장 잘라 버렸습니다!」라고 외쳐, 완쾌를 어필했다.-출처 사진속. しょうゆ

a0030129_4c4e37c1b8e5b.jpg

출처 サンスポ

후출처 일본 팬 블로그

C: 그레타 @ bestiz

20100727-653364-1-L.jpg

C: 권부장 @ bestiz

They all look sooooo cute in this photo ^^ But my attention is shifted right away to TOP :lol: He did that pose again OMG :lol:

TOP is aging backwards ^^

Guest propera898

:lol: WAH I love TABIs poses .... :wub: and who says GD was more famous than the rest of the menbers !!! kekeke

:w00t: i see alot of TOP sings in there :) and im sure also for the rest of the menbers

somehow TOPs face looks so small ..HE LOKS HOT THOU

I LOVE THIS SHOWCASE AND THE FANS

THE POEPLE LOOKS LIKE THERE WERE CANDY ,, SO MANY COLORS :lol: , SO PRETTY .. LOLLIPOPS!!!! LOL

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS !!!1 :D,,, IM IN A FULL MOON RIGHT NOW!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!! I CAN HOLD ALIITLE LONGER NOW THAT I HAD SEEN THIS!!!!

BIGBANG JJANG"!"""

Guest toozdae08

Someone please take that long sleeve shirt off of Tabi, I feel hot just looking at him.

I can't wait to heart their new singles. TMG and Hand's Up were great. I can't wait for their Korean comeback either.

Guest juang_bb

^^^those pics from Mezamashi Live is so cute!! Tabi doing that cute pose again... love it! :D i agree, he seems to be aging backwards.

so there's now an official information regarding the release of their new single. Beautiful Hangover and Somebody to Luv sounds interesting. I hope we get to hear them soon. also, i hope they make their Korean comeback soon after. patience is a virtue. :lol:

i hope somebody uploads that mezamashi live on youtube. maybe we can hear at least a few seconds of the new song?

Guest shinhdeplol

http://news.nate.com/view/20100727n08815

빅뱅 日 인기 폭발 ‘오픈 콘서트에 8000명 깜짝 운집’

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

빅뱅이 일본에서의 폭발적인 인기세를 과시했다.

빅뱅은 26일 일본 도쿄에서 후지TV '메자마시TV'가 마련한 오픈 콘서트를 열었다. 특히 이날 콘서트엔 팬 8,000명이 운집해 빅뱅의 일본 내 인기를 입증했다. 8,000명은 메자마시라이브(콘서트 명) 사상 가장 많은 관객 수다. 관계자에 따르면 이날 빅뱅의 오픈 콘서트를 보기 위해 500m가 넘게 팬들이 줄을 지었다.

빅뱅은 일본에서 발표한 '가라가라고' 등 히트곡을 부르며 콘서트 분위기를 한 껏 고조시켰다. 관계자는 "분위기가 매우 좋았다"며 "일본 팬들과 만날 수 있어 매우 좋았다"고 전했다.

지난해 성공적으로 일본에 데뷔한 빅뱅은 오는 8월25일 새 싱글 'BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER'를 발표할 예정이다.

한편 빅뱅은 일본 활동과 메자마시라이브를 마치고 26일 귀국했다. 솔로 앨범을 발표한 태양도 '아이니드어걸' 활동을 이어간다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

I think this article is talking about the explosive 8,000 J-VIPs who were there to support the boys ^^ How sweet :) Im sooo proud of their achivements in Japan and J-VIPS's dedication :)

it's been a long time i'm not post anything here..

miss you VIP..!!!~

Someone please take that long sleeve shirt off of Tabi, I feel hot just looking at him.

I can't wait to heart their new singles. TMG and Hand's Up were great. I can't wait for their Korean comeback either.

hahaha... i think i wanna hire someone to rip off his shirt.. rawr!!!!

i agree with you guys, TOP aging backward.. ahhhhh my Tabi..~ :wub: :wub:

he did that pose again.!!~ *faint*

too many to catchup esp they new song BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER..~

this thread really moving fast, as you wish Thuy... ngehehe :rolleyes:

Guest propera898

WOAH THANKS FOR THE VIDEO !!!!!!! THE BOYS ARE LOOKING SO HOT!!!! :):wub:

AND I COULD HEAR A BIT OF THEIR NEW SONG :w00t:

TABI WAS SMOKING HOT !!! SO GORGEOUS!!!!! :wub:

THANK YOU SO MUCH ... I CANT WAIT FOR SE7ENS COMEBACK AND THIS LIVE IN THE 29TH!!!!

Guest missARROGANT

[YT] 100726 meja City TV - Mezamashi Live

cr: miseremeiYT05 @ bigbanghaven.blogspot

^ can hear Beautiful handover at 3:34 to 3:50

[NEWS] Big Bang’s July-August Japan Schedule

July 29th:

U.S Odaiba Mezemashi Live Concert BIGBANG Special Broadcast - 17:00 ~ 17:40 on Fuji TV

August 6th:

MTV “World Stage” - 23:00 ~ 24:00 on MTV

MTV’s popular live show, “World Stage” will be shown through MTV with Big Bang’s performance at the “WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010″ to more than 150 countries and delivered to 550,000,000 million households.

August 14th:

The Story of BIGBANG - 21:00 ~ 22:00 on Space Shower TV

Space Shower TV special that from a unique perspective will show the real face of the unknown artist, BIG BANG. With their strong personality and “addictive” music the fab 5, Big Bang.

August 29th:

VCM Special BIGBANG – 19:00-20:30 on VCM

VCM Music Channel in August will have the most important artists, “HEADLINER”!

Big Bang’s latest music videos, interviews, and more! will air for 90 minutes!

S: jpbigbang

cr:ibigbang

Guest Banana Peel

LOL, oh TOP. His clothes are so formal style compared to the other members lolol. I don't think top's ready for summer yet XD lollll. I really want to see him wear some v-neck shirts, hahah! Is that too big of a wish T_____T. I was really hoping BB would comeback during summer so that we can see tabi in short sleeves HEH HEH, but at this rate, I'm pretty positive they'll be back when winter comes. *SIGH*

aghh such a long wait for the song releases! gosh I'm getting more impatient when it comes to waiting for yg family these days ;_____;

Guest shinhdeplol

kizuna: yeah Im sooo happy that the thread is moving sooo fast :lol:

Im looking through many photos of TOP in my folder and is it funny that I laughed at the photos when he acts cool? :lol: TOP needs to stop doing those cute and silly poses or else I will never see him as hot again. He is exactly the same level as my 5-yr-old cousin :lol: But I <333 it, I love it when he looks all hyper and happy ^^

Info on Big Bang's "Beautiful Hangover" CD

capturegsj.png

Release Date: August 25, 2010

Label: Universal Japan

Types:

1) Limited Edition

Includes: CD + Goods (D-Lite Keychain)

Price: 1800 Yen

2) Regular Edition

Includes: CD

Price: 1100 Yen

Track List:

1) Beautiful Hangover

2) Somebody To Luv

Source: Tower Records Japan + gdgdgd03 + VIP Japan

C: vic @ bigbangupdates

{INFO} Big Bang's "Beautiful Hangover" CD

capturegs.jpg

Release Date: August 25, 2010

Label: Universal Japan

Types:

1) Limited Edition

Includes: CD + Goods (D-Lite Keychain)

Price: 1800 Yen

2) Regular Edition

Includes: CD

Price: 1100 Yen

Track List:

1) Beautiful Hangover

2) Somebody To Luv

Sources: Tower Records Japan + gdgdgd03 + VIP Japan

Taken from: bigbangupdates

shinhdeplol - no worries! thanks again for the picture! i'm happy as well that the thread is moving fast again.

i'm very excited with the two new songs and i'm glad that a lot of JVIPs came to support them at the two concerts. Congratulations as well for the Global Unity Award!

TOP carries lollipops with him!? hahaha... i would love to get one from him!

Guest propera898

Scandals / Issues

MBC bans songs from T.O.P and Seo Taiji

by Kingpolo on July 27, 2010 @ 12:09 AM (EDT) · 36 comments

MBC bans songs from T.O.P and Seo Taiji

Usually KBS and SBS are the first broadcasting companies to take part in banning certain music videos and songs, but this time MBC is out to strike Seo Taiji and Big Bang’s T.O.P.

On the 27th, MBC took the time to review Seo Taiji’s latest live album, which is also being sold on iTunes, entitled 2009 Seo Taiji Band Live Tour The Möbius. They were required to ban F.M. Business due to part of the lyrics containing some vulgar language such as “john teshed up”.

MBC stated that the reason they banned Turn It Up was because of indirect advertising due to the lyrics containing popular brands Louis Vuitton, Dior, Alexander McQueen, Dolce & Gabbana, and more.

It’s a shame the songs were banned, especially T.O.P’s song for a somewhat ridiculous reason, don’t you think?

source

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/mbc-bans-songs-from-top-and-seo-taiji

Guest maxim16

congratulations boys..this is a little bit late but yeah, i am so proud of you..a well-deserved recognition from UN.

Bigbang is going to release two new songs, that's great, in fact all their Japanese releases were awesome..hopefully someone from JVIP will share how those two new songs sound like.

i miss the boys terribly. and yes TOP's and strong baby Seungri's movie 19 will be released on September...cant wait to grab my own copy.

Archived