• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

2 more photos from USJ... the audience looks fantastic ^^

c7730404ac66d58c7a89475.th.jpgf7b71e18d88acebbae51335.th.jpg

C: hichan928@ameblo // GKGD @ DCinside

Guest toozdae08

I still can't wait for Beautiful Hangover - the title has me so excited. And I think it sound like it will be a song with deeper meaning. Can't wait.

Guest xei-xei

it sucks being a VIP right now! i seriously miss Big Bang sooooooooo much! :tears:

though i'm happy for what they have achieved in Japan and just like you guys, i'm sooo dying to hear Beautiful Hangover too! fancams where art thou? :unsure:

TOP why can't you take off that jacket? its SUMMER time! :phew:

is he hiding something? *cough muscles + holy abs cough* :lol:

Guest toozdae08

You know what I've noticed. A lot of groups are having their members doing solo activities - Brown Eyed Girls and 4minute (it was only Hyunah but Jiyoon was scheduled too) for example. I think they got this from Big Bang considering how successful they were with it. When BB first debuted all the member had solo activities and solo songs and I think a lot of kpop companies will try to emulate that because it's good business. The solo singer has a fanbase already and you wont need to train as many people, plus it gets people to fall in love with individual members. With only 2 groups active last year, YG was able to pull in a lot of money -2nd only to SM who still had DBSK at the time and one reason was GD's solo album. TOP is doing amazing as an actor too. YB's album sold well and gave BB a lot of international attention because of how well WD was received. Our boys -like always -are trend setters.

Has this been posted? :)

Thankyou, thuy! ^ Was GD the one who took that piccie?

I see the person in the reflection has a hat o:

Not sure though ><

Nice one:

tumblrl63pmbzdic1qa9rcg.jpg

^ Are all BB songs listed there? o:

cr: eternalyuuki.tumblr.com

[TRANSLATIONS] Big Bang's Interview for Japanese Magazine 'Spring' September issue

38552_415489485457_239997840457_5133158_3793617_n.jpg

It has already been a year when BIG BANG started their activities in Japan but it is already long enough for them to capture the hearts of the girls. They are to wear black suit to take the shots this time. This simple style allows us to feel the different characters of the different members.

Q1) How about your personal style behind the camera?

(SOL) I love casual wear and match my clothes with different jackets in order to produce a ‘masculine’ style. Recenly, I love wearing plaid shirts and I also bought some in Japan.

(G.D) I love casual wear. In the past, I always chose clothing which was comfortable to me but now I choose clothes which can keep my style.

(D-Lite) I choose those which looks like they are made of denim. (note:denim is the material of making jeans). I wear that a lot recently and also love old-school since I don’t like the feeling of new clothes. Even when they are newly bought, I will make them look old intentionally.(laughter)

(TOP) (Unlike the other boys, our ‘killer’ in 'Iris’ does not like casual wear.) I used to like hip-hop style but after quite a while, I switch to suit for I am a man and a man likes classical style. But it is not easy to wear like that.

(VI) For now, I think I cannot deny that I love to mix and match brand-named and causal clothes. In other words, I love simple yet good-looking clothes. Maybe this is the style that mothers like.

Q2) It seems that Japanese girls do know what image suits them best, then what kind of girls does BIGBANG like?

(VI) Girls wearing one-piece dress would be nice.

(SOL) To me, I like girls who looks better when wearing jeans than dress and who are also knowlegable.

(TOP) I like girls who wear clothes which match my style and those who can wear pretty shoes beautifully. I believe people with pretty foot can wear clothes well, too.

(GD) Girls who look like a little boy. I like those with short hair. Although she wears causually in everyday’s life but will dress stylishly on special days.

(D-LITE) I like those who can wear old-school style well. They insist on wearing what they like for some time then the clothes give us an aging feeling since I am that kind of person myself.

(When they were having the photo shot VI who was all in black even for his T-shirt, pointed out that G-Dragon ‘really love brand-named products’!.

Q3) The five member have told us their views about the female fashion. Lastly, we would like them to leave a message for nowadays’ fashionanle women.

(TOP) Dear readers, even if you are 30, just keep your mental state at 20. Although girls always find troublesome for growng old, I hope you can face your age and show your charm.

(GD) Girls in their twenties are said to be the most adorable. But I believe you can practise self –control thoroughly, then no matter what age groups you are in ,you are still so charming.

(SOL) Enjoy your freedom! But you have to take responsibility after you have exercised your freedom! (Laughter)

(VI) Keep your dream and hope alive! If you feel sad, just listen to BIGBANG’s songs. I strongly recommend you to listen to “HANDS UP” !

(D-LITE) People usually want to do a lot of things when they are 20 years old, like starting a love affar and embracing challenges. Besides, if possible, just love boys like me, then I will be very happy. (laughter)

Source: DCGD

Translated and shared by Rice@Bigbang World

(Please do not remove any credits)

Guest VIPvn

Thank a lot for all the pics

I miss them so much!!

Is Dae's hair shorter? What is the cute thing Seungri wearing? :w00t:

Guest shinhdeplol

For those who havent seen this cute photo... GTOP with Jiyeon ^^

gtoptara.jpg

C: chuanxiadeai @ baidu // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's 「Global Unity Award」plaque

Big Bang's official Japanese blog was updated with a photo of the 「Global Unity Award」plaque which was presented to Big Bang at the Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010 held on July 24th. The blog also comes with the following message :

"Global Unity Awards" 世界初受賞!

BIGBANGメンバーに対して、

国連の友ニューヨーク本部より

下記のコメントとともに

「Global Unity Award」が贈られました。

ビッグバンは、ハイチ復興支援のため、

今春に行われたコンサートで心温まる

寄付活動を行ってくれました。

そのような素晴らしい貢献は、寛容の心を

示すものであり、世界中の人々を感動させました。

よって国連の友を代表し、

"Global Unity Awards" をビックバンに贈呈し、

彼らの活動を高く評価します。

国連の友 代表 ノエル J ブラウン

メンバー自身ステージ上でもコメントしていましたが、

このような素晴らしい、栄誉ある賞をBIGBANGが授与することができたのも、

皆様のご声援・ご協力のおかげです。

あらためて皆様へのご報告と、心からの御礼を申し上げます。

Translations :

"Global Unity Awards" world's first award

For the members of Big Bang,

from the Friends of the United Nations New York Headquarters,

with the following comment

We present the「Global Unity Award」.

For the Haiti rehabilitation efforts,

through their concerts in the spring,

they went and had heart warming activities to contribute.

Such a splendid contribution showed their generous hearts and impressed people in the world.

Therefore, they represent Friends of the United Nations.

We present the "Global Unity Awards" to Big Bang.

We highy appreciate their activities.

Friends of the United Nations Representative, Noel J. Brown

We have also commented over the members' own stage but,

something like this is splendid. We were able to bestow Big Bang with an honorable prize.

We owe this to everyone's support and cooperation.

For everyone's report, we thank you from the heart.

source : ygbigbang ameblo

translated by riceberries for bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest falling5tar

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone of the guys outside of GD have a cyworld? I only know that he does.

I think GD's the only one in BB that has a cyworld. GD and DS have a me2day though (not that they really update it -_- )

The guy drawing GD is did a really good job. Wonder if he'll draw the other members?

It's cool that he 'researched' about GD.. fanboy? B)

Guest qazxc

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone of the guys outside of GD have a cyworld? I only know that he does.

Taeyang has one but it seems like he never goes on it and he didn't even change the BGM to his album songs.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=24914279

Archived