★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

On the other hand G-Dragon showed a different response. He is happy that his fans would recognize him but it is hard to express his emotions to the fans. That is the reason why he would just quietly passby.

Awww he has trouble with expressing his emotions :( I just figure he was really tired and thats why he don't usually wave. Taeyang has always been the one to flash a smile and wave to fans so no surprise there. Lol I really want to see TOPs room thats filled with toys and Seungris "mystery" room. Daesung room has nothing in it. I thought he would have plenty toys like TOP? :blink:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest syao_sid

TBH with all the dramas regarding boy groups around, i also wondered and have some fears regarding BB's future.

So I'm extremely happy to hear that the boys talked about this among themselves in a mature standpoint.

Open communication is the key. And as Bae said "The thing that brought this group of 5 people together is their passion for music. If we do not lose that original intention, we can still do music together even after 10 or 20 years." ~~i agree. their PASSION for MUSIC is what makes Big Bang and I believe that they will continue to do so.

I have faith in YG that he would lead Big Bang to greater heights and at the same time let the boys continue to experiment and mature individually.

The thing about the fans and the posters creating a problem is :lol:

couldn't blame the fans though..i would snatch one too if i had the chance.. :P

can't wait for sketchbook to be subbed! I'm actually surprised that GDYB's interview seems longer than the normally short ones.

Guest LitoLammy

Real Sound- TaeYang ep 2 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQVnP1iejpo&feature=player_embedded

awww baby's gonna be in it!!

i miss that boy soo much..

he soo cute complaing about not get a party for his strong baby promotion.. XD

wonder if all the other boys are gonna be there too.. i wanna see them all together behind the sinces!!

a bunch of dorks running around= LOVE!!

&& is that BB's new home?? stairs = 2 stories!?! cant wait to see next week ^_^

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm hoping that we get to see Big Bang's dorm now that Tae has a show. That is so weird - out of all the BB members to have their own reality show, he would be my last pick cause he's so shy (or is it now, was so shy cause he's changed so much). I've watched the show and he's so flirty (esp. with Dara but also every girl he comes across, lol). And I like how we get to see his real personality, not the shy and serious guy that's in interviews. I'm soooo excited for next's weeks episode and for this episode's subs.

Guest shinhdeplol

yangerl: I <333 it :)Thank you for the hard work ^^

[MR] BIGSHOW 2010 - Stay

^ PERFECT performance by the boys!!!!!

- - -

Someone blogged about BIGBANG. Sorry Im not so familiar with Japanese celebs so I dont know her name <_<

viewimageip.jpg

http://ameblo.jp/ri---sa-bi-kaku/%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0

一足先に

ひでみちゃんはお先に韓国を旅立ちました

『りーこまったねぇいやぁーアタシ寂しいわぁーーーー』

ビッグバンの靴下をすごく嬉しそうに大量に買って…………

帰国されました

(笑)

ひでみちゃんが

ビッグバングッツに群がる姿は………………

素晴らしいぐらい

近所のおばちゃんでした(笑)

C: 수아당 @ bestiz

Guest SeungriIsMine

I don't know why but it's been a habit of me to listen to Hands Up every morning :)

It wakes me up and gives off a good feeling. Plus Seungri has a lot of singing parts there

The line "We belong Together" makes me blush. HAHA :w00t:

------------------------

I'm actually sick today. So i just lay in bed, listen to bb songs and go to soompi. HAHA

And I heard that when big bang makes their comeback, they'll only do it for 3 weeks only?!

WHAT IS YG THINKING? fury.gif  I mean, seriously, the boys have been gone in the kpop scene for far too long -_-

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder but out of sight, out of mind. okayyy, that was lame. blush.gif

I NEED BIG BANG NAOOOOOOOOO :wacko: 

Dear Mr. YG,

A show from the boys of big bang would be nice :)

Guest Kushi

LOL @ Daesung's room

I kind of find it funny how in every article Daesung's room is different. In the first article it said his room was full of toys, then in some article over at omona they didn't even include him, and now this last article his room is empty.

I am pretty confused as to which one his room looks like.

Guest shinhdeplol

뱅)100717 OnStyle Style Apps 아이콘VS아이콘 TOP 편집 영상

C: 빅뱅 LOVE♡ @ bestiz

- - -

Korean Songs Replace Dramas as Latest Fad in Japan

Manufactured bands are the latest forces driving the popularity of Korean culture and entertainment in Japan. While Japanese fans of the so-called Korean Wave had primarily been women in their 40s and 50s until now, the rising popularity of idol groups has widened to teens and 20-somethings.

◆ Idol Groups

The boy band Big Bang recently won a number of accolades in Japan, including Best Pop Video at the MTV Music Awards in May. Big Bang was one of the Best Five New Artists at the Japan Golden Disc Award in February. Almost every Japanese concert tour of the boys has sold out since they started working in Japan in 2008, while other Korean groups such as 2PM, 2AM, SHINee, BEAST and MBLAQ are also doing well in Japan. “Many Rain and Seven fans were in their 30s to 50s, but today’s idol groups like Big Bang are popular among Japanese teens,” said Hwang Min-hee of YG Entertainment.

paragraph on girl groups have been omitted

The rapid growth of M.net Japan also attests to the rising popularity of Korean singers and songs in Japan. In January 2008, only around 50,000 people in Japan watched the program, but the number has almost doubled to 90,000.

paragraph on Ballad Singers omitted

◆ The Future

While Korean music enjoys rising popularity in Japan, Korean soaps appear to have lost their luster. There have been no major hit soap operas since “Winter Sonata” and “Jewel in the Palace.” The Korean spy drama “Iris” was broadcast on Japan’s TBS network earlier this year but viewer ratings were between just 7 and 8 percent. “Taewangsasingi” starring the island country’s favorite Bae Yong-joon, failed to draw much interest when it aired there in 2008.

But recent moves by Fuji TV, TBS and other Japanese terrestrial broadcasters to allot regular daytime slots to Korean dramas are encouraging, showing a steady appetite for Korean soaps. “The Korean Wave in Japan saw explosive growth around 2005 through dramas and movies, but it looks like the trend is stabilizing now rather than growing,” said Prof. Sohn De-hyun of Hanyang University. “The Korean Wave could attract more Japanese fans if Korean songs and dramas achieve synergy, since Korean singers are drawing younger Japanese fans these days.”

source: englishnews@chosun

read the full article at: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/17/2010071700227.html

shared by xiao de @ ibigbang

Guest g-dragon1988

@shinhdeplol ㅠㅠㅠㅠthank you!~ㅠhmm how to thank youㅡ.ㅡ..;;ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠyou make me die again..~~>.<

My GD is so wonderful~~Pretty skin!~_~ And sunny smile!!ㅎ

GD is all I need~~!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I GD~

more than me~크●▅▇█▇▆▅▄

ftgdsocks.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

OnStyle Style Apps Icon - Kim Hyunjoong vs TOP

thx miseremeiYT05 @ YT for the upload

Big Bang「UN Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010」T-shirt

bbjap21tee.jpg

The Big Bang t-shirt is in conjunction with the「UN Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music 2010」that will be held in the Universal Studio Japan this coming July 23 [Fri] ~ July 25th [sun]

The price of the t-shirt: 3,150 円

All proceeds from sales of the t-shirt will go to the United Nation.

[only available for those in Japan]

For more info: http://tenaz-hp.lolipop.jp/un/

Thanks to: 궁극의그분 @ Bestiz

Credit: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

hanpower_1279379075_01898_me2photo.jpg

Original message:

고독한 자기관리 19편 / 운동중~^^

In English:

Self exercise #19 / Exercising~^^

Photo: hanpower @ me2day

Translations: AA-CHAN

YB!!!!!!!

Guest juang_bb

i checked the link for their MR REMOVED STAY PERFORMANCE that Shindeplol posted, and in the related vids... i found this:

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=22782822&q=&lu=v_relatedclip_relation_01&ref=&cateid=&relateid=25461116&relatepage=

surprisingly, it is the ALWAYS performance that some people mentioned here earlier. where the music stopped all of a sudden and the boys didn't stop singing and GD and TOP too i think, ended up beatboxing almost the entire song until the music played again.

Hopefully someone can rip it and post it at youtube again so more people can see the boys' awesomeness!!!

Guest toozdae08

i checked the link for their MR REMOVED STAY PERFORMANCE that Shindeplol posted, and in the related vids... i found this:

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=22782822&q=&lu=v_relatedclip_relation_01&ref=&cateid=&relateid=25461116&relatepage=

That was amazing. I think they should do something like this again, like for real because it shows how awesome our boys are.

Guest madbee

^ You can definitely say they are true performers if they can improvise on the spot like that. GD looked so relieved to have the music back on. haha

[MR] BIGSHOW 2010 - Stay

^ PERFECT performance by the boys!!!!!

Wow. Ri's vocals are so impressive~ I really really want him to sing another solo ballad like The Next Day. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I actually prefer his vocals to Dae's, not that I don't enjoy Dae's singing too. ^_^

I miss my boys so much~ Even tho it looks like their comeback is going to be pushed back - again - I can't be upset. I'd rather they take their time than rush. I know they're going to come back and rock the kpop scene. :D

Guest momo panda

Can someone tell me who is the tallest in BB?I'm sure it is in this order?

TOP, Jiyong, Seungri, Daesung and then Ty?

thank you!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think that is the right order :) But I could be wrong :lol:

- - -

Dorky TOP who messes around on stage and some Double Seunghyuns <33333

1279265721.gif

1279263322.gif

no1071502ok.gif

no10715010ok.gif

1279263303.gif

0715mtv03topok.gif

0715mtv01okup.gif

1276976520.gif

vitop0612ok.gif

1279247758.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

v Thanks for the YT links :)

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Here's the YT link for it:

Big Bang - Stay MR (2010 Big show Concert)

I agree with madbee...I wish SR gets a chance to sing ballads more! It really suits his voice well! That reminds me of his 19 song along with TOP that they both composed, but never got to released to the public! <___> I love DS's voice too, but I find his a little "typical" (is it the right word?!) in KPOP, so I prefered SR's a little more, not that DS is not good...hehehe....DS always amazes me with his high notes! XD

surprisingly, it is the ALWAYS performance that some people mentioned here earlier. where the music stopped all of a sudden and the boys didn't stop singing and GD and TOP too i think, ended up beatboxing almost the entire song until the music played again.

Hopefully someone can rip it and post it at youtube again so more people can see the boys' awesomeness!!!

Here's the YT link:

Big Bang - Always beatbox (CD breaks in the middle of the performance)

^^^ I love this performance! This is the Big Bang I love! missed them so much...<___>

It looks like they took turned helping out with the beatboxing to me, actually....TOP & GD did beatbox at the begining while the other three sang, and then TOP has to do his part, so SR seems to help out and then TOP joins in again when GD rap his part (!?)...but then it sounds like the drum in the background to me! AHHAHA...

Guest juang_bb

Here's the YT link for it:

Big Bang - Stay MR (2010 Big show Concert)

I agree with madbee...I wish SR gets a chance to sing ballads more! It really suits his voice well! That reminds me of his 19 song along with TOP that they both composed, but never got to released to the public! <___> I love DS's voice too, but I find his a little "typical" (is it the right word?!) in KPOP, so I prefered SR's a little more, not that DS is not good...hehehe....DS always amazes me with his high notes! XD

Here's the YT link:

Big Bang - Always beatbox (CD breaks in the middle of the performance)

^^^ I love this performance! This is the Big Bang I love! missed them so much...<___>

It looks like they took turned helping out with the beatboxing to me, actually....TOP & GD did beatbox at the begining while the other three sang, and then TOP has to do his part, so SR seems to help out and then TOP joins in again when GD rap his part (!?)...but then it sounds like the drum in the background to me! AHHAHA...

thanks for the YT links! yeah, it looks like they did took turns in trying to help and beatbox the song. I think I heard YB too. The boys are total pros, didn't stop and just kept going. I think Dae made a mistake in the middle though with the lyrics, but I guess they're not used to singing it in English, that's why.

[Translation] A message from Sean' twitter

38394_413218985457_239997840457_5072648_6639216_n.jpg

새로운 아기돌 그룹을 소개합니다 많이 사랑해주세요

This is our new kids-idol band, please support them with your love.

Credit: Sean's Twitter

Source: Baidu Bigbangbar

Translation: Rice@Bigbang World

Do not remove or change any of the CREDITS

Archived