[HD] Se7en ft. TOP - Digital Bounce teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3eUD6lWEPs

Se7en and T.O.P <333

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loversandlies

OMGGG ahhh *freakingout* sooo excited TOP will be featured in se7en's album....ahh. YG FAMILY <333

gtopcrack1.gif

Guest evilgary

can't wait to see Top's rap in se7en's song

hes really explosive in raps and makes the song sounds really nice

Guest Bongs

Dae's charms, for me, is his voice (of course) and his adam's apple. I dunno I always look at his adam's apple whenever he's talking or laughing. :lol: and w00t thank goodness Seungri's a-ok. SUPER EXCITED ABOUT TOP'S FEATURE ON ONE OF SE7EN'S SONGS. :D

Guest ibigbang

BBTV is not back, i dont know where people are getting that from but mnet: http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/yglive/YG-LIVE.asp

only has teddy, se7en, gummy and YG listed as coming soon, for Big Bang and 2NE1 however, all they have is the previous episodes released.

All Mnet has confirmed is Se7en, Gummy, Teddy & YG tv. I dont wanna be a party pooper but i dont think you guys should be getting excited for something that hasn't been confirmed. D:

And that list with all the activities each member would be having is from last year, that has been there since last year, it's nothing new.

Guest toozdae08

^

awww. So it's not coming back?

Personally I think BBTV and 2NE1TV is coming back. 2NE1 has been having all those cameras following them around and according to fans in LA the camera ppl said they were with mnet. We don't have a similar account for BB but I can't imagine the rest of the YG fam coming back on YGTV and BB being the only hold out. Taeyang is having some kind of series though on mnet titled Real Sound - suppose to be almost like a YBTV and show behind the scenes of him making/promoting his album.

Guest ibigbang

Maybe they will do some apperances on the TVs of the other artists (se7en, teddy, gummy & YG) ? that could be a possibility, but i doubt Big Bang will have BBTV seeing how busy they are with Japan and how they have to start getting ready for their Korean comeback.

Same for 2NE1, I'm skeptic because they dont even have a comeback date yet and yet they're gonna have 2NE1tv? of what? them just on vacation? idk.... =P

with 2NE1 i think they're saving those clips for maybe a second season when they actually do have their comeback. Again YG hasnt confirmed anything, that's why I wouldn't get so attached to the rumors and speculations going around.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ thanks for the clarification. yeah, that's why i've been wondering since last night how come kvips aren't talking about it if it is true.

anyway... TOP featuring in se7en's song!!! OMG! i was hoping he'd feature again in one of YGfam's artists but I didn't expect it to be with se7en. I know it's not se7en's title song but it might be one of the songs he'd perform for his comeback, i wonder if we get a chance to see Tabi on stage again, like GD for YB. I think the last time he's been on a music show was last Chuseok special. TOP is indeed everywhere. actually, all 3 hyungs are active.

With all these featurings, GD and TOP, and YB's solo promo, it feels as if YG is slowly warming up the boys, don't you think? it feels like he's starting to make them more visible before their official comeback.

that gif of Dae and Seungri with the girl touching them.... Seungri's expression is pure win! maknae... i thought you love noonas?!? why the "eeeewww" reaction? :lol:

Guest SeungriIsMine

^^^ thanks for the clarification. yeah, that's why i've been wondering since last night how come kvips aren't talking about it if it is true.

anyway... TOP featuring in se7en's song!!! OMG! i was hoping he'd feature again in one of YGfam's artists but I didn't expect it to be with se7en. I know it's not se7en's title song but it might be one of the songs he'd perform for his comeback, i wonder if we get a chance to see Tabi on stage again, like GD for YB. I think the last time he's been on a music show was last Chuseok special. TOP is indeed everywhere. actually, all 3 hyungs are active.

With all these featurings, GD and TOP, and YB's solo promo, it feels as if YG is slowly warming up the boys, don't you think? it feels like he's starting to make them more visible before their official comeback.

that gif of Dae and Seungri with the girl touching them.... Seungri's expression is pure win! maknae... i thought you love noonas?!? why the "eeeewww" reaction? :lol:

That's because I texted him. We had a fight. jk :D

I also love TOP's reaction when the girl was talking to him and did that girl just said i love you to GD?

Oooh.. That girl needs to start preparing to run for her life >:D

**I had a dream that YG gave some fruits and some food and he told me to bring them to Seungri in the hospital :o

Guest shinhdeplol

Why arent ppl posting

<_< ? Is this thread being boycotted or something?

12789931562010071312562.gif

The original gif is as big as a wallpaper :lol:

12789931562010071312562.th.gif

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄷ @ DCInside

- - -

Here is the translation of the Newsen article posted last page ^^

[News] Seungri discharged from the hospital on July 13th

After being diagnosed with acute appendicitis and underwent surgery, Big Bang member Seungri was discharged from the hospital today (13th).

Agency YG Entertainment through a telephone conversation with Newsen on the 13th said, "Seungri was discharged on the 13th afternoon and his health situation is very good."

Although through the treatment he is improving rapidly and was discharged at an earlier date but Seungri will rest for another two to three days before it is possible for him to resume normal activities.

On July 8th after the recording of SBS 'Strong Heart' Seungri experienced abdominal pain and went to the hospital on the morning of July 9th. He was first diagnosed with gastroenteritis symptoms but his condition deteriorated and after more tests, he was diagnosed with acute appendicitis and underwent surgery at 10 p.m.of that day.

source : newsen

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Guest Da_song

evs2.gif

Thook tong leaw krub..

evs8.gif evs92.gif

evs93.gif evs4.gif

evs3.gif evs6.gif

evs7.gif

Daesung is very intending'

evs5.gif evs91.gif

evs95.gif

Daesung always respect'

evs9.gif

delicious???

Cr:dlitelover@tumblr

Guest teenace

I'm curious,since BB are making their comeback next month hopefully

WHAT CONCEPT DO YOU WANT THEM TO TRY NEXT?

I was thinking a more rockish type of theme. I really loved the Stand Up teaser concept.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SE-yXcOSGnE

If this was asked before then plz ignore my question,havent been here for awhile*guilty*

Can't wait to hear TOP on Se7en's album and I hope Ri recovers fully!

Woah this new soompi is so confusing.

Guest evilgary

its god to hear the news that seungri has been discharged

i wish him all the best for a speedy recovery and have the time to take more rest

Archived