★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

HAPPY SEUNGRI DAY!!!

I hope he gets better. who knows, he might get bored resting and leave us VIPs a message.

since i don't have maknae pics to share, here's one of maknae's awesome perfs for Strong Baby. it's seungri day...clap clap clap clap

(for some reason, the embed media ain't working, soompi must have disabled it. <_< )

edit: did you guys see akp? they're bringing YGTV back which means... we have our BIGBANGTV back again!!! yay!!! im totally spazzing right now, hopefully they'll be showing their comeback preparations. it'll be a busy season again for the translators.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest g-dragon1988

^ GD in CL's jacket?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJacket look so female;;;

But to GD, it fits him so STYLISH.

Guest evilgary

yea i hope seungri is resting well after his surgery

lol why do they think that tell me goodbye is the saddest song in the century?

Guest juang_bb

here's the link for the YGTV MNET page. http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/yglive/YG-LIVE.asp

they're bringing all YG family tv back. I noticed though that there's no more GDTV... they'll now be focusing on BIGBANG as a whole. hopefully we get more BBTV than last year. now who's excited?!? I think this is the best way to hype up their comeback, just like GD's HB last year... show the fans their comeback preparations, and be more visible to let everyone know they're coming.

edit: okay, i think im confused. I don't know if what AKP just posted is 100% or the mnet page above existed since last year. im checking bbvipz and other korean sites and there's no news about this... hmmm. coz im pretty sure korean media will pick it faster than anybody else coz we all know YGTV was such a hit last year. i think im holding off my spazz moment. lol.

[NEWS] Seungri will be discharged from the hospital on July 14th

After news about Seungri suffering from acute apendicitis and having to go undergo surgery came out, it has now been reported by hospital officials that Seungri will be released from the hospital as early as July 14th.

During a phone interview held with YG Entertainment on the 12th, a representative stated “Seungri will be getting discharged from the hospital on the 14th. The surgery went very well, and Seungri is feeling much better.”

The other 4 members of Big Bang will also pay a visit to the hospital to show their support on July 12th.

Thanks to kingpolo

Credit: Sammi of iBigBang

Happy Seungri Day! Seungri Fighting! :)

BBTV! YGTV!

OMG! This has been the best news ever! I'm so excited! I can feel that their comeback will be coming so soon! :)

Guest toozdae08

I'm hoping for YGTV.

They definitely updated the site because SE7ENTV and GUMMYTV didn't exist last year. 2NE1TV is all confirmed because fans got to talk to the camera ppl following them in LA and they said they were from mnet. So all is left to confirm is BBTV - I can't imagine 2NE1 and the rest of the YG fam being in the show and not BB.

Guest yuna_gd

Hey every one

Posted?

[NEWS]: BigBang and YG Family comeback with YG LIVE

yg_live_01_v1.jpg

For YGfan, who is not satisfied with BIGBANGtv, 2NE1tv it would be apt to feel very happy with the appearance of Se7enTv, GummyTv, TeddyTV and YanggoonTV (aka announced yangtv)

Scheduled to be aired with the comeback of each family member in the program include pictures later stage, participating in reality shows and daily life of each person.

For Big Bang:

Particularly:

GD: the Big Bang's mini album production, and collaboration with TY

TY: activities comeback

TOP: 71 promotional activities - into the gunfire

DS: What's up filming

SR: exercise, Campus Life

General:

The Japanese operations, promote TMG, as the lives of boys.

Practice process, prepare Comeback.

Cre:mnet

Guest shinhdeplol

BBTV is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - -

[Nolja21Subs] Real Sound by Taeyang ft. GD & Dara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsPKFPZLnM

He's a friend that the word "friend" fits well

GDYB <3333

- - -

89eec89bde41be8ac8eaf4f.jpg

credit : naver blog

thanks to 晓凝_ @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest sakime-yong

Weeee Im so happy I really want to see YGTV esp BBTV again!..

But I hope it will also have eng subs so... :unsure:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Dont worry... Eng subs are ususally fast released after the broadcast ^^

- - -

*cute*

emyyf.jpg

C: 빅뱅 @ bestiz

Guest g-dragon1988

YGTVㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThis is the most happiest moment!!!!!!>o<

We didn't see YGTV since one year...aaaahhhhh~~~~~~~~ㅇ<-<

But I want GDTV tooㅜ.ㅜI hope it will be!

Now I will watch my TV 24h!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋwait for YGTV...

Guest toozdae08

SO EXCITED FOR YGTV.

Also love the pic of them at the party. Is it bad that I kind of fangirled over Jihye being there? I've fallen in love with her over INAG performances. Can she and YB just fulfill my hopes and get together already.

Archived