★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest darkaz619

Jung Sungha sure like Big Bang i hope he get to work with them in the future.

another AK48 member like Big Bang how many members left before they say.

they like Big Bang to.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang's 1st Fan Meeting in 2010[photo]

..from Lotte Duty Free

lottef.jpg

cr:bestiz

^ By that time, BB already release new album (I wish**)

Another confession from Jung Sungha: "SNSD or Kara?"..I like BigBang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ktYFvizos&feature=player_embedded

haha...he is such a fanboy<333

He mentioned BB before in one of his interview..

Guitarist Seungha Jung is a G-Dragon Fan + “Haru Haru” Guitar Cover at the Seoul Jazz Festival!

Sungha Jung, a kid guitarist attended the Seoul Jazz Festival on May 15th, 2010 and performed one of Big Bang’s bit hits, “Haru Haru“. He had previously recorded himself playing an acoustic cover of this song and posted it on his YouTube as well.

Sungha Jung: The next song you guys know very well, it’s Big Bang’s “Haru Haru”. I’m a Big Bang fan, especially a huge fan of G-Dragon. After I listened to this song one day I wanted to try playing it on the guitar.

cr:ibigbang

http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/video-seungha-jung-guitarist-is-a-g-dragon-fan-haru-haru-guitar-cover-at-the-seoul-jazz-festival/

Guest chopstix_pudding

The MTV Live seems more of a Big Bang Concert! ^^

The MTV performances was hot! They did a great job as usual.

Hey guys, it seem like all the question stop but it is ok for me to bring one up?? Well, someone comment me something & it really annoying me out. Well, it relate to the question, but anyways it started w/ top turn it up mv. Idk, some people in youtube think that top mv is too much they dont wanna kpop to turn to american & that is the reason y they turn to kpop cuz all american have is girls, sex & party.

Does big bang have bad influence over kpop??

Guest missARROGANT

The trend of idols 1cm thick makeup

Who are the celebrities that are famous for their smoky makeup? From a short while ago, Brown Eyed Girls member Gain, Lee Hyori, and 2NE1 Park Bom are the girl idols who are famous for their makeup. However, for the new smoky makeup style these male idol groups come up first; Big Bang, 2PM, B2ST, U-KISS. Recent care in the fashion and beauty have resulted in grooming idols and thicker makeup.

Eyeliner Trend. Gain vs T.O.P:

Among male idols, the eyeline has become a trend. Big Bangs T.O.P brought the popularity of the eyeline among male idols, by looking more bolder and stronger. While Big Bang were doing individual activities, 2Pm, B2ST, MBLAQ, ZE:A , and U-KISS brought their own style of bold eyeline. Singer Rain, brought a bolder look with his drawn eyelashes.

In the Entertainment buisness, Beastly Idols with makeup is the Trend:

In dramas, the actors focus on their abs, while for the artists, fans are won over by both the abs and thick eyeliner worn by Beastly Idols. For 3-4 minutes, the singers have to show off a strong performance, especially for the beastly idols who have become the trend for the entertainment buisness. For male idols, their makeup is one of their attractive points. The bias that Men who wear makeup are indecent is broken and now Men also have the right to become beautiful. Not only in the entertainment buisness but in our community as well.

Source: ChoEunJi@bntnews.co.kr

Translation: ustina@kpoplive.com

Hi, I don't normally answer any of the polls or questions but since this question does get a person, especially a fan thinking I would like to attempt a reply.

Being a k-pop fan for over 2 years, I still don't understand the Korean government/entertainment boundaries. Big Bang to me thinks outside the box, and not in a negative way. They don't conform to what is popular or the trend and I guess to those who are not open minded oppose to it. What I definitely don't understand is that you can't have lyrics such as crack, magic stick, skin, etc BUT when performing on stage you can be half naked, both the guys and girls and it's ok. Don't get me wrong, eye candy is a plus but doesn't the phrase "actions speak louder than words" mean anything? The only thing they'll get criticized for is if they don't have the nice ideal body to show for. Guys can flash their abs and girls can wear short shorts and show their stomachs but if one word about sex or drugs come to mind then no way, it has to be censored. So definitely no, BB does not have bad influence over kpop, rather the rule makers of the kpop entertainment industry places guidelines that makes no sense and contradicts themselves. I know that the majority of us Asians (mainly the older generation) are known for being conservative and would like to control it to stay that way, but in this evolving 21st century, do they really think that making rules are going to stop people, there's a word called rebellion. I'm not saying or justifying Westernized entertainment to not have any negative influence whatsoever but if you overprotect too much, then you're looking for a taboo that to others is considered a norm or vice versa. Big Bang is a respective group. When it comes to personal, they respect their peers and the wise so why shouldn't they respect them back as professionals when it comes to their job/ambition? Is the word "entertain" suppose to not mean what it means and to them (rule makers) means "boring and safe?" One of the reasons why BB seem like they're sending out bad influence is based under the rule maker's rules, but to the rest of us (hip and with it, lol), it is the most delicious and pleasing influence one could get (ok, maybe I got carried away, but you get the gist). =) Big Bang serves us only the best and most refreshing entertainment, and we're really lucky that they are willing to take that step despite being criticized. Whether you're a fan of them or not, there is no denial in their professional entertaining talents. & of course, I appreciate YG and everyone else for their unconditional support for not only BB but everyone else part of YG Family. I think that's why I'm drawn to mainly their company and artists because whatever one encounters, they never stand alone. I can't wait, eeek! Sorry it was longer than I intended it to be. Although I might be biased towards BB when it comes to kpop, I'm uberly glad that it was and will always be BB that I am biased for.

Guest sryche

This is too much! My gosh I want to steal all the footage of this video my GOD when will the whole video drops? Dara is simply gorgeous!

just a question guys...

who is this in the teaser? that clearly is TOP's shoes

24nfrxf.jpg

Guest yaoming11

This is too much! My gosh I want to steal all the footage of this video my GOD when will the whole video drops? Dara is simply gorgeous!

just a question guys...

who is this in the teaser? that clearly is TOP's shoes

24nfrxf.jpg

i think its Tae Yang. You can see his hair in the video but those are TOP's wing tips though lol

Guest chopstix_pudding

I don't know but I can tell you that I prefer them over any Kpop boybands. They're the real deal. They're not based on looks. They got talent and that's something rare in the Korea music industry. They bring something fresh and out of the world that you'll love. I guess I'm biased b/c the only Kpop I listen to is anything related to YG because in that company, there's talent.

Guest missARROGANT

Taeyang BTS for "I need a girl mv" teaser is OUT

GD is inside his MV too..

Are we going to post his photo/gif at BB thread or TY/GD solo thread???

Meanwhile I will post some here lol

gdsolar.gif

gdragonz.jpg

cr: bestiz

Guest loversandlies

OMGG UNFF!! i love that new screen cap of dara and taeyang

TAEYANG LOOKS SOO EFFING HOT AND HIS FACIAL HAIR MAKES HIM EVEN HOTTER

brb dying right now

Guest thinhe1

Taeyang - I Need A Girl Making Video Teaser..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZP_vd0UgsU

<3333333333............

SOLAR is da BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB....

YG 4 Life <3

[Pics] YG Family at Choice37's wedding

55270323201006301158192.jpg

♥ Can you spot where are the Big Bang boys?

credit : Kush's Cyworld & www.g-one.me

thanks to 语の嫣 @ baidu

Read more: ♥ Big Bang Haven ♥: [Pics] YG Family at Choice37's wedding http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com/2010/06/pics-yg-family-at-choice37s-wedding.html#ixzz0sJZhqt3t

Guest JiAhUiis

Another Photo of Big Bang Fanmeeting in Seoul @ Lotte Duty Free Shop

bblotte2.jpg

credits: bigbanghaven.bs.com & tellmeclub.com & ecc.knt.co.jp

OMG! FANMEET AT LOTTE WORLD?!

Does anyone here know how to buy the tickets or what procedures to do in order to go? I would like to go! But I'm an overseas fan!

Help mee~ PM me if anyone can help me as well. Thanks!

Bad Influence? :blink: .... NO. I understand what you trying to say but if its not BB it would be someone else. Thats just the way the Kpop universe is becoming. Just look at all the artist going to America for "producers" and what not...I don't think you can put the blame (not that their is any) solely on BB. I think the problem is that kpop is a collective group of followers *except BB of course* so if people choose to flood the market with the latest "trendy music" thats their problem...

100630 BIGBANG G-DRAGON「BSX」Unseen video! (Part.1)

100630 BIGBANG G-DRAGON「BSX」Unseen video! (Part.2)

100630 BIGBANG G-DRAGON「BSX」Unseen video! (Part.3)

100630 BIGBANG G-DRAGON「BSX」Unseen video! (Part.4)

Credit: gilbakk2010

loving all the unseen/NG clips<3

love him..love him so much..love him..love him..ok..idk what's wrong with me today..lol

from TY's teaser MV..we can see now that there are 2 pimps in Bigbang..G-top..lol

Archived