★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

[26/06]GD's Me2day Update

“ I NEED A GIRL ”

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2226/gdragon127728184283799m.jpg

cr:http://me2day.net/g-dragon

O_O..is he hiding his hair??

and isn't that the sneakers that Adam described before??

the size of his arms is similar with during the "Lie" days..skinny..XD

He is stressed out! poor baby's working hard for

YB and BB's album.I so cant wait for their collab

with YB "i need you girl"

Seriously Ji, lots of girls are waiting for you..haha

TOP's TURN IT UP

has been a repeat for two days..damn

the line "i breathe life into your eardrum...this is a message to seduce you"---Killed me for good!

20100620071024392703.jpg

2010062117297773331.jpg

THUY...i miss you and i so wanna have a TOP spazz with you haha..♥

Stardaisy: daisy are you still posting here?? miss you

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Ate Les: I miss you too :)

a00616414c21c9a0207f4.th.jpga00616414c21c9a2226c4.th.jpga00616414c21c9b289141.th.jpga00616414c21c99f48a82.th.jpga00616414c21c9914ceba.th.jpga00616414c21c99006159.th.jpg

a00616414c21c99e400cc.th.jpga00616414c21c992e047b.th.jpga00616414c21c9a0f3dd1.th.jpga00616414c21c9a01c27d.th.jpga00616414c21c9a2f2331.th.jpga00616414c21c9a3dbb2e.th.jpga00616414c21c9a4de59f.th.jpga00616414c21c9a51b9dc.th.jpg

C: verdad @ DCinside

- - -

Imagine Jiyong watching WC and wearing this shirt :lol: (its fanmade btw :lol: )

rk5o.jpg

C: 어쩌다. @ DCinside

G-Dragon needs a girl?

20100623_gdneedgirl_1-460x613.jpg

Not necessarily… G-Dragon recently updated his me2day with a photo of himself wearing a shirt with the words, “I NEED A GIRL” on the front.

Fans commented, “You need a girl? k k k I need you k k“, “we are waiting for your stage! come on YB~ come on jiyong~!“, and “So excited for I Need a Girl~~~!”

Less than a week ago, we found out that fellow Big Bang member G-Dragon would be featuring on Taeyang’s comeback title track, I Need a Girl. And just yesterday, 2NE1’s DARA gave us a sneak peek onto the set of the I Need a Girl music video. With just one track left to be revealed along with the minute long previews, everyone’s eyes are set on July 1st, the day the album is set to be released.

It’s great to see that fellow YG Family members are chiming in their support for Taeyang’s highly anticipated comeback album. Hopefully we will get to see more of this YG Family love in the future.

Credit: allkpop

Guest intelligirl

Back to share two cute gifs of YB. :D

baecoke.gif

baecoke2.gif

I absolutely adore how happy and hyper he's been lately and I'm really looking forward to his solo album! :lol:

^thanks for the gifs..hyper TY and G-ri laugh <3<3

Poll:What is the real/favourite Debut song?

***not really sure what poll is this***

***Bigbang is leading the poll***

***VIPs leave this comment at the bottom of the page:

★BIGBANG IS V.I.P★

B EST[최고의]

I DOL [아이돌]

G ROUP[그룹]

B ELIEVE[믿는다]

A ND [그리고]

N EVER [절대]

G OODBYE [끝나지 않는다]

a00458394c21d8bbb3553.jpg

source:http://music.naver.com/today.nhn?startdate=20100623

cr:bestiz

Guest juang_bb

BIGBANG G-DRAGON&T.O.P「BSX」Photo Shoot!

TOP's dancing is JJANG :lol:

- - -

those two....wow!!! their random dances are hilarious, aren't they doing it in TMG making vid too?!? lmao! :lol:

and those DAE-RI pics! i was giggling like crazy while looking at the pics. it always make me happy when I see some loving between those two maknaes!

GD updating his me2...he does look thin!! more GDYB love!! :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

I hate it when this thread is dead

<_<

More HQ scans

7340762978b921a5023bf65.th.jpg

2de43c52ec231a1a43a75b5.th.jpgbd95b84f1b84ccc7d62afc5.th.jpgda3936ed62962f172cf5345.th.jpgf1eb6b14c6b97237c83d6d5.th.jpg

C: verdad @ DCinside

- - -

Daesung’s interview in Never music with Jaehyung-jung [P1]

Recently, have Daesung’s pic posted on internet in that picture he holds 2 new release album CD are Lee-Hyori’ s cd and Jaehyung-jung’ s cd , both of them are release new album on April , it’s seem like a hot issue since this unseen picture have to posted to DCDS.

Everyone know how good relationship between Daesung and Lee Hyori they are. But what about relationship between Daesung idol whom always have many activity appear on TV and Jaehyung-jung who is not often to appear on TV.

Everyone beginning to wonder, Before Lee hyori and Jaehyung jung ever work together on Mnet theme song{Mnet off record} many fan are finding some article how will Lee Hyori and Daesung are talking about Jaehyung jung

Including picture is Daesung attends on the antenna vocal competition [Daesilmamg-show] appearing as evidence.

Now, relationship between them became certainly ,Daesung’s fans are impressing how contact they are.

How are they meeting to each other? what‘s happen to them in while?

“one evening of may we meet each other at Hannam-dong ‘s café” They are telling us about fist time they are meeting.

Q] When both of you are meeting each other at first time?

A] Jaehyung: “first I meet Daesung , when Lee hyori, Jung hwa-um and I are in café .it seem like a messy dining place but Daesung was there and he exchanging with me ,but I’m out of mind. But Daesung calls me suddenly on next day ,that during I’m working my piano album. Daesung told me he was working for his solo album too. He really want to seeing how I working for my solo album, I reply him :You can going to my home someday, he coming to my home on next day ‘Lee hyori told me Daesung is a cool guy’ [laugh]

I like his talent he always working hard for everything he does and his friendly. He is different from idol which I thought and he’s so great.

Q] Do you going to Hannam dong café because Jaehyung jung was there?

A] “in fact I know he was there because Lee hyori noona calls me she was there with him I really surprise and I want to be friend with him. I have to running to there[laugh]

Before I know him just only name is ‘BASIS’ but after I listen his solo song ‘EXPECTATION’ it made me falling so deep. I thought he is a man who can handle music with music I want to do .So we’re exchanging phone number then I call him without any expectation”

Q] What are you doing ?when first time is Daesung coming to you home ?

A] Jaehyung: “in fact I’m so worried about this because we just talking about 20 minutes in yesterday. He listen my song first, then we’re finding MV to watch and talking about musuc 3-4 hour “

Daesung: ‘I thought he has musicain’s image who are having own world and severe. But after meeting I know him better before. He is friendly type and has good character. In my opinion he ‘s go along with my pursue music. He gave me many good suggestion and sharing good memory to me. He made me feel so pleasure and now my mind go to him[laugh]’

Chinese translator: SMILE HOLIC www.dsholic.com

English translator: 5girl (http://fromnow.mireene.com/ ) & SMILE HOLIC

Edit : Dlitelovers.

Taken from Da_song @ soompi

TOP & GD's random dancing in the BSX video is too cute. they're so adorable and TOP's song is really burning the charts which makes me so happy <3 like others have already said, GD is so skinny, I hope he's doing good & eating well. (:

Guest universe

posted?

T.O.P. Turn It Up English Version Cover JD Relic

wow that was like, really good 0_0 the song sounds so much better when i can understand it. i wish Top have an English version too haha. it will totally be playing in all the clubs!!

so happy to see Top getting an all-kill. he must be so proud of himself!! doing so well in everything. and as fans, we are proud of him too. so Top had achieved his goal. i'm so proud to be a Top fan!! :D

glad to see GD updating his me2day!! GDYB :wub: 2 more days till YB's first song teaser. gosh this is like Christmas everyday for us YG fans hahaha

^those cartoons are so adorable, esp TY's, haha his little whisker like faux hawk is too cute.

I love the bsx video of TOP & GD, it was hilarious

it was like busta move everytime, TOP's dancing reminds me of wii balances games, but nonetheless adorable

GD was cool all the way, I love his backward steps, that was cool.

GD's promoting I need a Girl, can't wait.

I just read iBigBang's tweets, according to Alee......

"Tell Me Goodbye" was supposed to be Bae's solo!!!! :w00t:

But the members thought it was a good song so they end up singing it together..

rite now fans are wondering if the final track of Bae's "SOLAR" album would be his solo version of "Tell Me Goodbye"!!

I dont know where she read that news but woooowwww, thats is totally like "Lies"~

It was originally for Jiyong's solo but end up as a group song~ :D

EDIT~

Alee just done translate the original article~!! :w00t:

[NEWS] Taeyang “Tell Me Goodbye was originally my solo song…I’m still mad”

SOL: This song here, “Tell Me Goodbye” was originally prepared to be my solo song (tear). But then the members all heard the song and said “This is really good! Let this be a Big Bang song♪” Although I had already finished recording the lyrics, eventually we recorded it one more time with Big Bang. So my song was left in peace like that, nevertheless I still feel sorry/dissapointed that it didn’t become my song, I really yearn for it (laughs). I too have grown up into an adult (laughs). No, but of course its become a great song that I’m glad all the members can share. But I’m still a little…mad (taeyang + all members laugh). ^^

aww “I’m still a little mad” haha taeyang is so cute! (: Hmm….I wonder what this song would have been like if it was only him singing it? Well some kvips have speculated that it might be his #13 track but I doubt his album is going to have more songs that we have already heard other than the 4 released yesterday.

출처:일본잡지vivi | ibigbang.wordpress.com

번역: 뱅갤 기린 | 윤이

I just read iBigBang's tweets, according to Alee......

"Tell Me Goodbye" was supposed to be Bae's solo!!!! :w00t:

But the members thought it was a good song so they end up singing it together..

rite now fans are wondering if the final track of Bae's "SOLAR" album would be his solo version of "Tell Me Goodbye"!!

I dont know where she read that news but woooowwww, thats is totally like "Lies"~

It was originally for Jiyong's solo but end up as a group song~ :D

yeah i already guessed that, this songs seems to be perfect for YB,

but it sounds great with the group, they made an amazing job, the MV was really like "the godfather"

And BBs acting was very good, but I´m eager to hear YBs version of "tell me goodbye" if there will be one on the "solar" album.

It´s always bad to hear that your is chosen to be singed by others, but if it´s your friends I guess, that´s no problem.

Archived