★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

i'm sorry, this is officially THE stupidest thing i've read today.

if this is the reality of how it is over there, then these ppl shouldn't even be considered VIPs. if they are even VIPs in the first place. how dare they spit on a friendship so true. i would be ashamed to even be associated with those ppl.

It is sad but the truth is most of TY bias (shall I put in extremely) are not BB fans. Some are even anti. If one follows closely to one dedicated TY fan sites, they will know what I am saying.

I know BB coz of TY' "look only at me". Somehow GD becomes my bias and I can become crazy if come to GD. But I still follow TY news coz I like his music.

Every time I read TY fans bash GD, I got upset.

About kfans, dcgd will proof that. There are more than 1k+ comments and 10k+ views discussing about this. Not only dcgd, bbvipz and some other korean bb sites are also all about this discussion.

My point is it is not GD/YB fault. It is understandable YB fans are upset about this. But I just hope they don't blame GD. GD is the poor victim being bashed and getting all hateful comments.

And I hope those who said they don't buy TY album are antis. I don't want this happen to TY.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what fans like might not necessarily be what the artist wants

there is no doubt YB wants GD in his album

they are leaving their dream

and i am to support that

Guest propera898

i think TAEYANG fans are not BB bias cuz its been 2 years sinde their last album or in other way them being together singing so im pretty sure when BB makes the comeback in korea all fans will come together and V.I.P will arise after all we know when idols and idols bands have more fans or get more attention and love is when they are singing.

my bias is TOP and when theres a camera around bigbang i cant help but look at him but seeing this guys together performing and doing what they love i find myself draw to all of them when they perform i like all of them

they become such an amazing gruop with great vocals great rapping skill , a great stage and great music , they allways give us something new new kind of music of style of talent ,, each and everyone puts so much into it when they sing together and thats why i love BIGBANG and im a proud V.I.P

YOU LL SEE WHEN THEY MAKE THE COMEBACK NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER ,,,, IT WONT BE TAEYANG OR GDRAGON OR TOP ,SEUNGRI OR DAESUNG ,,,,, ITLL BE BIGBANG

i cant wait for anything they bring to the table cuz everything they do turns out to be awesome , new and with great succes!

TOP mv SOLO i cant wait!!!

Guest andloveyelledno

Most of YB fans are anti GD/BB and some of GD fans from DC sites are anti YB.

Now a lot of YB fans are writing bashing/hating comments at gddc site and some BB fan sites.

If true, this is just...absurd. Talk about being immature.

My point is it is not GD/YB fault. It is understandable YB fans are upset about this. But I just hope they don't blame GD. GD is the poor victim being bashed and getting all hateful comments.

Those are people who already dislike GD and are just using this as yet another excuse to hate. I just want to make it clear that wanting YB to do his title track alone does NOT equal to hating/bashing GD. Bashing would mean saying GD sucks, is worthless, etc. THAT'S bashing and I haven't seen any of that in here or any other site I visit.

I thank everyone who posted their opinions. Initially I was disappointed because I feel a duet is better off being released as a second single, but after reading everyone's comments I now feel a lot more confident about this decision. I'm going to trust that YB and YG know what they're doing.

BBVIP:[iNFO] GD will being appear in the 'I need A Girl' MV with Tae and there's a chance GDYB will perform together.

Not sure where they got this info from though. Whether it's official or just what is being rumored to happen.

Woohoo, it's TOP day! :D

Guest honey_co2315

Taeyang Gym Photo from YG's Trainer Hwang Ssa Bu 100620 Me2day Update:

2v0l8c4.jpg

i really wanted to be there and watch him sleep... he seems tired... posting it at the middle of the HEALTHY discussion is just a good break!

Check it out. Shouldn't be missed for those who claim to love both of them.

a lot of people thinks yb fans are bashing on GD... i like GD... (he's been seducing me since his concert) coz i've seen how talented he is in many ways but i'm not bashing him for being on the title track... i just HOPE that the track he is featured on is not the title track but yeah... it's YB's call so what can we do... Maybe YB really love how the song came up...

AND THIS VIDEO IS TO REMIND EVERYONE thinking one is being bashed or not that, GDYB is INSEPARABLE. we all know they LOVE each other... not the haters put it OK!!! BROTHERLY LOVE, FAMILY LOVE... let's just hope for the best...

hey, it's not like VIPs are now NOT UNITED or something... we're all here bcoz we are all VIPs and we all love BIG BANG...

i'm just wonderin' why the discussion is so hot in here and moving faster than YB's thread... this HEALTHY discussion shall be in his thread so if ever YB fans are using harsh words, other VIPs and hardcore Big Bang fans will not be hurt in any way...

just what i thought///

EDIT: wished i'm home tomorrow when TOP's mv comes out... i haven't really seen him ALONE other than his acting stints... so i'm excited... wah!!!!!!!!!

i can't remember if this is posted or not...but i've never seen it before...so yeah. sorry if it's been shared before

too bad it's kind of out of sync as well :S

100529メイキング [vmaj backstage]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTNWJSEsjxA&playnext_from=TL&videos=56uZSjihW6Q&feature=sub

thx GDcopu @ YT for the upload

[scan & Translations] Big Bang TOP (Choi Seunghyun) – Don’t judge a book by its cover!!

ygtop100620.th.jpg

Don't judge a book by its cover!!

The correct Chinese understanding is: "Don't judge a person solely on his appearance." Using this proverb on TOP doesn't have any complimentary sense at all. We just want to let everyone know more clearly that he is not cold, occasionally cool but more often is funny, jump Tone, four dimensional…the warm guy Choi.

"I have a pair of legs that could stand up even if I fell down 8 times." (from TOP's personal homepage diary)

If you ask, among Big Bang who is the one who hated sports the most, that person must be TOP, but if

asked who has the most determination to lose weight, that person is also him! Before debut, in just six months, he lost nearly 20kg of flesh [innovation]. After the debut, in order to strengthen the body for the movie filming, he reports to YG Entertainment's exclusive fitness trainer…TOP's winning points are his persistent strength and curiosity. After he has decided to exercise, he would even call the trainer in the middle of the night to ask: "Teacher, two portions of steak and two portions of pork chop, which has the higher calories?", "Teacher, I personally attempted to eat five cooked egg white and two and a half egg white plus egg yolk and I finally know which diet is more effective on the muscles!" The degree of TOP's paranoid is more than this~ If he likes a pair of pants, he can wear it continuously for a whole month. If he comes across an ice cream flavor that he likes, he will eat it every day until he is tired of it! What if he is at overseas and couldn't find a shop that sells this flavor of ice cream? "He would call to the operator to find out the ice cream shop's branch address. (By Big Bang's image consultant)"

No wonder leader G-Dragon had mention numerous times that TOP isn't like the eldest among the members but more like a child who is taken care of by everyone. However the most unexpected is, the Choi Seunghyun who exhibits a strong presence on stage, in private his blurriness and nonsensical behavior is also "TOP level"! "There was once when TOP fell asleep while eating the cake and had his whole face buried in a cake, scaring Daesung who thought he was died!" Although this incident happened a few years ago, but whenever the Big Bang members brought up this incident, they will still roll their eyes at TOP. After all at that time, they were so scared that they even called the ambulance!

Those who are familiar with TOP will know that TOP is not cold, just slow in maturing. After all a boy who will suddenly give a call to a staff member saying, "Noona, long time no see, suddenly thinks of noona so call to send regards to you.", how cold can he be? Ask any of the 20th generation boys nowadays, who will bring their mother to a café [for a date]? But TOP did that!

Actually during his younger days, TOP also had a rebellious phase. After his debut due to tiredness, he felt that communicating with his family is a troublesome matter. "Until the time when I fell sick, I chatted with my mother the whole night and felt guilty for not being able to express my thanks. Now, no matter how busy, I will call my family every day."

From the initial Rapper, to a singer, artist and now an actor, TOP can play each role very well. TOP will often think: the TOP that people see on and off stage, is it the real self? The conclusion he got is the TOP on stage is just an imaginary character. "In my opinion, the TOP on stage is different from Choi Seunghyun. After all, I normally would not be shouting loudly and rap~ haha!" However, no matter it is TOP or Choi Seunghyun, there is no doubt about his identity as a member of Big Bang! This is also one of the main reasons why he placed [Choi Seunghyun (TOP)] on the poster of the movie <Into the Fire>, because he said: "Although I have debuted for five years, but I want my name [TOP] in Big Bang to be remembered by heart, just like before!"

Captions at the pictures :

- The Charisma on stage is an explosive perfect score!

- Eating his favorite ice cream he will be happy like a kid~

- In order to act well the role of "Jang-bum" in <Into the Fire>, TOP purposely didn't cut his fingernails,

didn't clean his teeth to let the teeth turned yellowish.

- TOP's mother and elder sister are beauties~

scanned & translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

VVV a_thao4ever: the singing voice is definitely not Tae Yang's, that's not his new song. the song's name is Sugar but it's sung by a different artist (but i don't know the name)

Guest Chelsialooabc123

I'm a hardcore big bang fan , taeyang bias. I strongly disapprove that taeyang fans start bashing GD either. Thats no way to act as a VIP, GD & Taeyang is part of BIG BANG, we VIP's are definitely not suppose to bash our idols. Does bashing our idols prove unity ? No.. VIP are there to support big bang , that includes if other members have their solo , we should support them too! Not compare their popularity , does comparing who is more popular really matters? Taeyang has he's own fan base, GD has his own fan base but together they are still Big bang. What everyone is saying right now , is one sided. Gd more famous than the rest of the members, it's all one sided!We should be counting down to the days to taeyang album and waiting for YG to release news about big bang comeback , celebrating & spazzing about top mv. Apparently , this topic is very sensitive, i believe many out there are hurt by all the comments, i know im one of them.

Guest shinhdeplol

[scan & Translations] TOP ‘Into the Fire’ premiere, whole of YG family came to support!

ygtop100620.th.jpg

The movie <Into the Fire> starring Big Bang TOP, Kwon Sang-woo, Cha Seung-won and Kim Seung-woo, besides the actors who attended the premiere, Big Bang and 2NE1 also came to show support for TOP.

A : At the conference of the premiere, TOP said that the role he played is very much like his real self. In the

movie, he often writes letters to his mother and in real life he also often writes letters to his mother!

B : Walking on the star avenue, TOP has the style of a professional actor!

C : Besides Big Bang and 2NE1 who came to support TOP, YG’s President Yang said that he shed tears

after watching TOP’s performance! This is because he didn’t think that the movie would be so sad~

D : With the top actors of the Korean entertainment circle, although TOP is a new actor but he admits that

these elder brothers treats him very well, often gives him strength!

E : YG family was present to cheer for TOP!

scanned & translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

doesn't this feel like 2008 is repeating itself again? why do some fans have so little confidence in YB? all these discussions and worries about YB not getting the spot light is not helping at all....put your faith into the lovable man YB. yah don't need to be worry about him getting the attention he needs cuz he's gonna get more than that...I mean didn't we all go through this already when GD release "only look at me part 2"???? has nobody watch the episode on "Madam B" where GDYB talks about that incident where fans were mad or something like that...I'm not even gonna bother reading all the comments cuz it's useless. c'mon people have more confidence in the man and stop doubting and worrying that he won't get his spotlight...

I understand on the anti thing too though that anti uses this opportunity to bash on GD. It's sad but it's the truth...

peace and all you guys!

EDIT!!! OMFGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEtkSUjXadk&feature=player_embedded

OMG!!! HIS VOICE IS SO SWEET!!!! IT'S A FREAKEN BALLAD!!! LOVE IT!!! I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!! OMG!!! YG'S SERIOUSLY SLOWLY KILLING ME HERE!!! MY FANGIRL HEART IS BEATING SO FAST!!! OMG! I LOVE IT!!! and to think people were worry about this song!!! it's only a preview and it's on repeat!!!

EDIT!!! OMFGG!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEtkSUjXadk&feature=player_embedded

OMG!!! HIS VOICE IS SO SWEET!!!! IT'S A FREAKEN BALLAD!!! LOVE IT!!! I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!! OMG!!! YG'S SERIOUSLY SLOWLY KILLING ME HERE!!! MY FANGIRL HEART IS BEATING SO FAST!!! OMG! I LOVE IT!!! and to think people were worry about this song!!! it's only a preview and it's on repeat!!!

sorry to cut ur post but I dont think that is real.. I mean that doesnt even sound like Bae's voice to me~ <_< even Always Taeyang blog said its not real! -_-

-------

[100616] EDIW 2030 GD and DS (Eng Subbed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNY2kwbXnRI

Guest hayakatsu

i just want to put this out there because there seems to be some wild claim that yb fans, seungri fans, top fans, dae fans and gd fans have to be a fan of big bang the group ... it is possible for fans to like individual members without being a fan of the group itself (each group member has done solo activities in one form or the other, so is it so wrong to assume that they have garnered fans for themselves who are not big bang fans?) ... and this seems to be the case for a lot of YB-iased fans. taeyang's sound is vastly different than big bang's sound, so i don't see how it's so far fetched for fans to like taeyang's music and not big bang's.

with that said, as a YB-iased fan myself, i would have preferred YB's title track to be a 'solo' in the most literal of forms. but i'll take what i can get. it was probably yb's decision to have this be his title track so i'll trust his decision with that. but i also think we as fans should not be receiving flack from other fans just for voicing opinions.

i mean really, i distinctly remember big bang the boys saying themselves that they're proud of their fans because they criticize when they feel the need to.

hmm... first of all, i'm sorry if i sounded as if i was accusing all you YB stans of bashing GD. i never meant it to sound that way. it wasn't what i meant. it's just that, from my understanding, the issue is that, "if YB were to share the title track with GD, would GD fans make it all abt GD?" am i right?

therefore i just feel a little saddened that y'all would think that way abt us GD stans. it hurts that you guys think we are incapable of giving proper attention to the right person.

either way, at the end of the day, this is all YB's decision and we should all just respect it. it's gonna be awesome anyways, no?

----------

and abt the quoted post above, i never said fans of YB or any other member MUST be fans of BIGBANG. but i would at least expect them to RESPECT the decision that any individual member makes even if they don't necessarily like the whole group or other members.

i mean, srsly up to a point of being an ANTI of the other member? is that acceptable to you? this should not happen since they are ALL close friends of each other therefore fans of ANY individual member should at least have enough respect of that friendship/relationship to refrain from outright bashing or bringing down af any other members. it just doesn't get to work that way.

and abt YB's music being way off course to BIGBANG's music, i can say absolutely the same thing abt GD, TOP, seungri and daesung's respective preferred music style and that is why, when all of them are gathered, BIGBANG's music comes out as completely fresh unique and transcends all genres.

which is why it's kind of unacceptable to be a fan of only ONE member. because at the end of the day, they never started off as solo artists who came together and formed BIGBANG but instead, they are BIGBANG who has been given the opportunity and freedom to become solo artists. so these ppl should realize that, respect that and accept it. they are all, first and foremost, members of A GROUP. even as solo artists, they are members of a group who are doing a solo venture outside of group projects. a member doing a solo activity while still being in the group and not a member of a group who has left the group to have a solo career. so you see how VIPs are just unsettled with the thought of these one-member-fans constantly on the prowl to bring down BB and the other members that they don't like.

maybe it's cuz we've seen the hardships they went through TOGETHER as trainees or just their interactions with each other, but either way, it's hard for us to see someone not like any one member at all. it's simply that. we understand that it can happen and there are ppl out there who only like one member, but it's hard to see that. it's one thing if they just like one member and not focus on the others, that's fine, but it's another thing when they start acting out on it and start hating on the others. get what i mean?

this isn't one fan receiving flack from another fan for voicing out their opinions. this is one fan telling the other to have faith in your biased member, respect his decision and also have faith in other fans to know what to do in such situations and not worry abt us doing stuff or being inconsiderate to other fans. and yes, BIGBANG is proud that their fans can criticise when they feel the need. but it's constructive criticism that they welcome. not unnecessary worries over who's spotlight will be stolen from who.

it's a pretty petty issue to bring up, but very understandable. totally.

p/s: TOP's DAY!!!!

p/p/s: gosh i feel like i've talked too much today. sorry. i'll go back to lurking now. sorry^^;

Guest andloveyelledno

which is why it's kind of unacceptable to be a fan of only ONE member. because at the end of the day, they never started off as solo artists who came together and formed BIGBANG but instead, they are BIGBANG who has been given the opportunity and freedom to become solo artists. so these ppl should realise that, respect that and accept it.

I agree. Shouldn't fans respect their favorite artist's family? And that's what GD/YB are. They love each other dearly and fans KNOW that YB and GD would be hurt if they knew their fans were hating on someone they love. No one has to like YB or GD but since they mean so much to each other, fans of one member should be respectful when speaking about the other. It's as simple as that.

hmm... first of all, i'm sorry if i sounded as if i was accusing all you YB stans of bashing GD. i never meant it to sound that way. it wasn't what i meant. it's just that, from my understanding, the issue is that, "if YB were to share the title track with GD, would GD fans make it all abt GD?" am i right?

therefore i just feel a little saddened that y'all would think that way abt us GD stans. it hurts that you guys think we are incapable of giving proper attention to the right person.

It did somehow turn into that.

Not all fans are the same, they don't all behave the same way. Someone pointed out that a lot of the comments on youtube for "Strong Baby" are about GD. This is why popularity was brought up. Seungri is not that popular with international fans so that could explain all the GD comments on his solo video. Would that be the case for a GDYB collaboration? I doubt it because YB is just as popular as GD with international fans. But what about in Korea, where YB is not as popular? Whether that's a silly thing to worry about or not is certainly debatable.

One thing seems to be for sure, Youngbae is not worried about it since this was most likely his choice.

As we can see, this is something that's big in the fandom right now (Both Korean and international) so i'm glad we were able to discuss it here and let our point of view be known rather than just pretending it's not going on. We just have to be respectful about it.

As someone said earlier, BB claimed they are proud to have fans who think deeply and give constructive criticism. We all love the boys otherwise we wouldn't be here. But it's never healthy to be mindless adoring stans. Surely everyone here at one point or another has disliked something going on with BB or been disappointed/frustrated. I feel like we are one big family and should be able to come to each other with our worries and upsets. I just hope people can differentiate a fan expressing disappointment/concern with an anti who just hates. It's not the same thing at all.

OMG!!! HIS VOICE IS SO SWEET!!!! IT'S A FREAKEN BALLAD!!! LOVE IT!!! I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!!

Hmmm, I may be wrong but that sounds nothing like YB. It's most likely fake.

Now to steer things down a less controversial road, which Big Bang song has affected you the most LYRICALLY? That you read the lyrics and felt profoundly touched by them.

I have to go with "A good man" which as we all know was written by Tabi. It's so poetic in translation that I can only imagine just how beautiful it must be in its original language. A man who desperately loves a woman but doesn't feel he's worthy of her or that love. He foolishly let his pride get in the way and ended up losing the one person that mattered most to him.

Oh please one more time dance with me tonight

A sweet time with you in my dream again tonight

Stories we shared as we matched our feet calmly

So beautiful and I can feel the longing behind these words. Now he's left alone, yearning, and unable to move on. To the point that he's content with just seeing her in his dreams.

Guest Anda_Yankumi

hello fellow VIPs!! ^_^

i did a cover of our boys' "Make Love" song, if anybody is bored and wants to listen :D

here it is:

comments and ratings are always appreciated :D hope not bad ones! ^_^

thank you in advance to those who will watch it!! ^_^

i can't wait for SOLAR to come out!!!<3<3<3<3<3

and our boys' comeback!!! hurry up!! <3<3<3<3

BIG BANG is VIP!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Guest Shimiki

EDIT!!! OMFGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

this song is from the soul/r&b artist Deez and the title is "Sugar", nothing to do with Tae Yang ;)

Guest MidnightByul

Alright for real, if anyone ruin's Taeyang's comeback in anyway, just because of a simple feat of GD, is gonna hear for me, LOL.

This is GDYB people! One of the best combos in KPOP, that can ever exist. This is Taeyang's second album. not his first.

Why question his ways as a artist? Really? People should really put the person they are supposedly "for" ahead for a moment, to think about his/her meanings of doing certain things...

-_-

Guest Tekashi

I`ve read last few comments.... And I totally DISSAGREE that VIPs are not unity. On what you based it? Because we`re talking about GD collab on YB album? It`s normal talk, including exchanging points of view.

Everyone of us have their favourite member - all agree, right? But I haven`t seen in any time, any of VIPs was - not sure how to say that (really) - making some stupid noise because this member made sth with that member.

And we all know GD/YG strong friendship. For me it`s not a surprise YB asked GD to be a part (in some way) of his solo album.

Such mess made me angry... T.T

ok, so to make atmosphere a bit lighter ^^

23m0x0h.jpg

cr: DCinside

Guest oh`retro

Umm, I'm kind of confused, but I think I understand the situation here.

The independent TY fans are angry that TY is featuring GD in his album?

Why are they mad, are they afraid that GD will steal the spotlight or something?

Well, I'm personally looking forward to this collab.

Everyone is aware of GDYB's strong friendship.

I expected TY to ask GD to be in a song.

Besides, it's just ONE song, is it really that big of a deal?

I know these fans don't like GD, but come on, if TY wants to have GD, support him.

Guest andloveyelledno

Umm, I'm kind of confused, but I think I understand the situation here.

The independent TY fans are angry that TY is featuring GD in his album?

Why are they mad, are they afraid that GD will steal the spotlight or something?

It's not over GD being featured in his album (Didn't we all expect that to happen?), it's about that song being the title track. There are different opinions going on. Some are happy, some don't really care, some are disappointed and some are angry. There are YB fans, especially in Korea, who don't want YB to share his comeback song with anyone.

I think if the fans knew that YB made this decision, they would be more calmer because this is what he wants. But they don't know for sure.

I just pray this won't turn into a big thing like the "Look only at me" situation. Even though it's completely different, you never know. And again, there could be more than one title track. I'm so excited for the rest of them to be revealed!

"There was once when TOP fell asleep while eating the cake and had his whole face buried in a cake, scaring Daesung who thought he was died!"

Although this incident happened a few years ago, but whenever the Big Bang members brought up this incident, they will still roll their eyes at TOP. After all at that time, they were so scared that they even called the ambulance!

Hehe If I remember what Dae said correctly, they were going to call the ambulance but never did. That was a cute article, said some thing I didn't know.

Another article on YG's announcement:

105toyg.jpg

YG, “Big Bang and 2NE1 will do well even if they are to debut in the American music market"

Big Bang to 2NE1, and even Se7en and Gummy. This summer, we are seeing the comeback of some of the biggest artistes in Kpop. As Yang HyunSeok word it, “YG mobilization”.

Since 2NE1′s minialbum released last July, there has not been any offline album release from YG Family. And the question is why the 1 year blank for some of the great artistes in Kpop like Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en and Gummy?

Yang HyunSeok explained, “For a singer, the contents is very important when it comes to determin win or defeat. The YG members had made use of the time to make and practise their new songs. From July, the YG singers will be back in order.”

And recently having moved to a new office building, YG producers like Teddy and Perry, as well as some of the top American artistes, have been staying long term in the building to do music producing for the YG singers in full swing. Yang HyunSeok said, “These are some of the artistes who would not have come even if invited with great amount of money in the past. They were awed by Big Bang or 2NE1. They even praised them that they would be able to debut in the States.”

Some here are the line up for the comeback of the YG singers:

* 1st July – TaeYang’s 1st full length album

* 21st July – Se7en’s comeback after 3 years.

* 24th and 25th July – Gummy with her independent concert after 4 years

* Also upcoming – 2NE1 and Big Bang

C: Kbites via ygsecret21

Guest evilishus

At the end of the day,it's Taeyang's album.It's his song and he can do whatever the heck he wants to.If he wants GD in it,then so be it.What's done is done and nothing can be done about it.

I can't wait for TOP's video to come out<33333 I'm so excited to see it!I've been waiting so long for this~

Archived