★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sryche

Hey guys, I found another article written by BlackVIPS.

I hope you still remember so-1, because he's the topic of the article. Here are some excerpts from the post:

There were little things in our past that no matter how much we try to forget, they keep on haunting, but one day, we may be able to look back and realize they were something big or they have made quiet an impact making us what we are today.

BIG BANG! From head to toe they’re stylish~ Busy jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung, who’s artist mindset I’d like to have. I’m going to be like hyung someday… ^^ Seunghyun hyung who reserved tuna, Daesung who has a lot of talents, and Seunghyunnie who has lots of confidence!

Full article can be found --> HERE

TOP's diary part 1 is also found in the Diaries section

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andloveyelledno

Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, YG "Hot Summer" [NEWS]

Big Bang and 2NE1, even Se7en and Gummy. YG Family is heating up the music world within Korea this summer. If it is in the direct expression of Hyun Seok Yang, it is finally ‘all YG called out to mobilize.”

YG family has not release any new album ever since the release of mini album of girl group 2NE1 in July of last year. One of the biggest entertainment companies with the most popular idols such as Big Bang and 2ne1 and top solo artists such as Se7en and Gummy has taken a break for 1 year. Why?

The reason is simple. CEO Yang says “it is important to compete with proper contents for singers. YG members had sufficient time and made new songs and practiced. The reason why there was not a proper hit song in the first half of this year in Korean music market is because there were no contents enough to attract the fans.” He revealed “YG singers are coming back in order.

Recently besides Teddy, Perry, and other main producers of YG, American super star artist are working on music for the YG signers staying over longtime in the newly built state of the art private company building. He said “they are huge stars that before they would not come even when we invite them with a lot of money,” and “they were amazed when they saw Big Bang or 2NE1. They praised them saying they are ready to debut in American market.”

Their targeting method is to sprint after the signal. The first to start off is Tae Yang of Big Bang. He will be meeting the fans with his new solo full album release on July 1st.

YG has announced Tae Yang’s solo debut through the homepage, introduced the “Album to contain the meaning from the heart of the 13-year-old himself who and to present of the music that he wanted to pursue for the past 10 years.

Next is Se7en. Due to targeting the American market, his break was long, but he is coming with a new album first time in 3 years. He will release his album in late July, prepared to show the aspect of a top solo artist.

The fans of Se7en who have been tired out by the long wait are excited in welcoming mode saying “There is no other pleasant news like the comeback of Se7en.”

Also, Gummy will hold a solo concert in 4 years on both July 24th and 25th, and will be performing ‘Because you are man’, ‘Because of you’ and other new songs, and existing hit songs, presenting a touching stage.

Comeback of 2NE1 will continue soon as well. In the music market, where it is saturated with the girl groups with all similar style, activity resumption of 2NE1, with individuality and skills, will have a strong destructive power to stimulate the fan’s hearts. They have already praised high of from the Japanese media and the audience when they stood up on stage as a guest on Big Bang’s concerts; they are very close to entering the world market.

The interests of the music industry are whether the appearances of YG Family in July will recover the vitality of Korean music market that has melted due to the heat of World Cup.

C: bigbangupdates

American artists? Hmmm i'm intrigued!

Guest Tekashi

American artists? Hmmm i'm intrigued!

Yeah, me too. Is it possible it`s someone who was working on Se7en`s American release?? HMMM.... YG is always full of surprises.

Guest SouthernBelle82

Here's mine. :)

1: the craziest off screen? Hmm G-D seems to be to me. He can never really be serious lol.

2: the clumsiest with clothes? Tough but maybe Seungri.

3: most likely to date a celebrity? Either Daesung or G-Dragon (well he is isn't he? lol)

4: the most easy going? Hmm that's tough cause they all seem to be but Taeyang seems pretty mellow.

5: the messiest? Top

6: a neat freak? GD for sure that's obvious lol

7: the easiest to cry? Daesung or Taeyang

8: most likely to be a kid at heart? GD and Taeyang. Top can be too.

9: the most generous? Daesung or Taeyang

10: your favourite? It's always changing, but currently Taeyang

FYI...posted?

BIGBANG's 2010 BIGSHOW LIVE CONCERT ALBUM is now up for pre-order at YESASIA!

$18.99!

Description:

After focusing mainly on solo and Japan activities in 2009, Big Bang started off 2010 with a three-day concert tour at Seoul's Olympic Stadium from January 29 to 31. The group as always lived up to their name, putting on a Big Show to some 40,000 screaming fans. The 2010 Big Show Live Concert Album features 17 live tracks from the tour, including representative Korean hits Remember and Haru Haru, their recent Japanese singles Gara Gara Go and Koe wo Kikasete, and solo numbers Heartbreaker and Strong Baby. The live album also comes with a Bonus CD containing T.O.P's new solo Turn It Up, Big Bang's Iris theme song Hallelujah, and remix versions of Lie and Stylish.

tracklist:

01. 거짓말 - hitchhiker remix

02. 가라가라 고!! (GARA GARA GO!!)

03. 코에오키카세떼

04. 할렐루야

05. Strong baby – hitchhiker remix

06. Where u at

07. How Gee

08. STYLISH (THE FILA) - Perry remix

09. 솜사탕

10. 눈물뿐인 바보 & & I don't understand

11. 멍청한 사랑 & Oh ma baby

12. Remember

13. Stay

14. 하루하루

15. Heartbreaker

16. 천국 & 바보

17. 붉은 노을

BONUS CD

01. TURN IT UP

02. 할렐루야

03. STYLISH (THE FILA) - Perry remix

04. 거짓말 - hitchhiker remix

OMG, less than $20!! are u kidding me? do mine to share the link cuz i cant find it at yesasia. i am so gonna pre-order it..

Guest propera898

1: the craziest off screen? TOP for sure off and on screen :P

2: the clumsiest with clothes? none maybe Seung ri

3: most likely to date a celebrity? i believe many celebrities would like to date TOP but Seung ri would try to steal them lol

4: the most easy going? TOP hes such a dorky and innocent

5: the messiest? i would say TOP but only because the menbers said so i dont really know.

6: a neat freak? GD for sure that's obvious lol

7: the easiest to cry? TOP and Taeyang

8: most likely to be a kid at heart? TOP and Seung ri .

9: the most generous? TOP , TAEYANG SEUNG RI AND G dragon ,, I DONT KNOW I DONT REALLY BELIEVE DAESUNG AND HIS SMILIG FACE,, I DONT DIGG IT .

10: your favourite for sure TOP i mean hes such a gorgeous and talented man hes got such a mistery face and hes a good talker and has such an innocent side which we all see as dorky and he always says whats on his mind

hes not afraid of what others might think about him ( except for him beign fat before cuz i bet that does affect him maybe not as much as before but he still has traumas )

hes tall and has beutifull eyes,,, weird charisma hes perfect! :P

Guest propera898

REVIEW OF 71:INTO THE FIRE ,

NOT MINE. CREDICS TO WHOEVER WROTE IT AND THANKS

71: Into the Fire (2010)

18th June 2010

Now that finals have been scored and grades have been uploaded, I have the next two and a half month to study, write and watch movies. And that is exactly what I did today. I took the opportunity to watch 71: Into the Fire. The trailers I had been seeing made me excited to finally be able to see the movie and I went into it expecting a lot. Why wouldn’t I? I like films that make me feel something when I watch. Being directed by Lee Jae-han, the same man who directed the very emotional Eraser in My Head, I had good reason to believe that the move would not ignore the complex emotions that are necessary to make a successful war film. If a war film is simply fighting, shooting, shouting and posturing, it is ultimately boring. No matter how good the special effects are, I have to feel something to stay interested. That is why I liked Taegukgi so much when I actually hated war movies when I was growing up. One of my younger brothers loved watching John Wayne World War II war movies–they all seemed the same to me… I am happy to say, that I was also very impressed with 71: Into the Fire.

The story, based on actual events, takes place in the early days of the Korean War when North Korean troups swept through the nation. Every able-bodied man was needed in the war effort and students were no exception. The northern army was almost at Busan and there was no time for proper military training. One such student is Oh Jang-beom, who finds himself assisting on the battlefield and who is clearly over his head. The pace, the confusion, the sounds and the horror of the battle are overwhelming. But despite it all, and despite the terror Oh is clearly feeling, he completes his futile mission and begins an even more terrifying journey to evacuate the area. I am unsure how long this opening sequence lasted because I was completely caught up in the action, but when it was over, I found that I had tears rolling down my face. That caught me by surprise–I don’t usually cry during an action scene–but that was a testament to the power of the acting in this first part of the movie.

Oh Jang-beom is played by Choi Seung-hyeon, known to hs fan as T.O.P of the band Big Bang. T.O.P. has previously appeared in the successful tv drama Iris and the little seen movie Nineteen. He has clearly been working on his acting skills because he delivers a powerful performance throughout the film–and especially in the opening. He no lines in the entire opening yet everything his charater is feeling is delivered through his eyes and body language. TOP is in his early 20s yet his character, at times, seems almost half that age–and the terror and confusion he’s feeling is palatable.

TOP is listed third in the credits, even though his character has most of the screen time. The first two names in the credits are Cha Seung-won and Kwon Sang-woo, two well-known and very popular actors. Unfortunately, in this film, both of the overact throughout the movie. Perhaps it is partly the fault of writing–the characters seemed like one-note stereotypes–the evil North Korean commander and the gangster, but as actors they should have tried to make them feel real. I was a little disappointed in them–especially Kwon. He really needed to tone the character down and realize that he was not the star of the film.

The first half of the movie I thought was better than the second, which is a lot of fighting without the same emotional impact. Even though I complained about some of the acting, I loved the

movie and recommend it without reservation. I also look forward to seeing more of TOP in future films. I think that young man has a bright future ahead of him.

Incidently, the poster shown above is my favorite and the most powerful of the half dozen choices available. First it features TOP who really needs to be recognized for his work on this film, but second because of the tagline in blue which reads in English “Mom, I might die today…” It really brings home the fact that these characters in the film are all just students. These days much of the military are university students between their freshman and sophomore years fulling their mandatory 2-year duty. It was impossible for me not to think about the recent sinking of the Cheonan while watching this movie and I think that made the story even more emotional for me. I get very attached to my students, and I hate to think of them potentially facing such extreme dangers.

source

http://www.koreanfilm.org/tom/?p=1417

this is a review of a critic or a teacher i dont really know but i have to agred wiht him specially about TOP doing a hella of a job in this movie and also sadly in the part in which hes not being mentioned as the lead ( which he is )

but they are saying starring Kwon san woo and the others but hopefully people im pretty sure if they get to see the movie will know TOP is the lead character and im pretty sure he will get a lot of offerts after this ( he already has something about a melodrama vampire movie and i hope he does this movie . who wouldnt wanna see TOP as a vampire=? i think his acting career will take of wiht this movie and soon people will star calling him HALLYU STAR AND IDOL kekkeke.

but anyway want to share it wiht you guys and i almost forget i know they might not be putting him on the lead in the credicts cuz the othes are more well_know and maybe attract more people but oh well i cant find to feel sad about this.

Guest shinhdeplol

[star Diary] TOP② “Ah, I really don’t want to become sensible…”

Reminder: TOP’s Star Diary series is written in his point of view, as if he is writing a journal entry.

I’m starting to feel the horror of war from filming Into the Gunfire. A bomb explodes just a few steps in front of me. It’s a different feeling from filming a drama.

Eye expression is important. I have to empty myself and convey student soldier lieutenant Oh Jang Bum to the audience. I think all the times I stood on stage as Big Bang is helping with my eye expression in acting. It’s because there were many times when I would convey my emotion to the audience with my eyes on stage. Conveying my own emotions to others in this way is what gives me the most joy.

On this movie set, I’m the youngest. I’ve started to get to know my seniors. They are carrying and guiding me, who knows nothing, who is ridiculous. Filming with all men is fun. I get envious of my seniors and the the stability they find with their families. I hadn’t ever thought of marriage before. Seeing my seniors, I’ve started to really think that I want to get married. Is it because I’m lonely.

But work is still first. I want to lose my mind in my work when I’m young. I want to go with the flow. Freedom is the most important thing that I’m made up of. I think filming this movie has increased my sensitivity. My personality has changed a lot too. Should I say that I’ve learned how to see through a child’s eyes. On the other hand, I feel like my inner self is slowly growing. Hanging out with my seniors is starting to make me more sensible. Ah, I don’t want to become sensible…

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010061906431250633

Translated by seungie @ tumblr

Guest evilgary

yea after much consideration i think im going to get big bang bigshow album. as i felt that t is really cheap for its currently price now with its list of songs

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang : "I want my MTV!" (100619)

dscf08042.jpg

MTV LIVE which was performed on May 30 !

Rocked BIGBANG solidly.

Seungri that this is rehearsing it^^

The broadcast is the end of next week (June 27)

The channnel is MTV

Source : BIGBANG☆WORLD (VIP Japan mobile site)

Thanks to Tisya @ bigbangupdates

- - -

bigimg05.th.jpg

C: YG // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest SoshiBangBang

@a_thao4ever - He's said it before that he dosen't wanna grow up too fast. That's why he buys toys , to make himself feel young.

Silly guy, haha. I feel the same way as him, so I get him ~

Guest juang_bb

OMG, less than $20!! are u kidding me? do mine to share the link cuz i cant find it at yesasia. i am so gonna pre-order it..

here's the link:

2010 BIG SHOW LIVE CONCERT ALBUM - YESASIA PREORDER

it is actually $2 more expensive than GD's SAL concert album.

anyway...TOP's diary in a different format, like he's actually writing his own diary. cool. he's too deep, i have to read some of his answers a couple of times to get what he really meant. loL!

Guest shinhdeplol

Who is SNSD Hyoyeon's one-sided love?

Rumors about HyoYeon One sided love spreaded after she admitted that her one-sided love is a member of an boy group idol....

and there're 5 suspects:

BEAST Yoon DooJoon, 2AM Jo Kwon, Big Bang DaeSung, 2PM Jang Woo Young and Lee JunHo.

The YTN reporter *can I say that he's a reporter ?? He's just like a stalker..* tried to investigate about who HyoYeon one-sided love is...so, he shouted all of those 5 suspects name at Dream Concert red carpet and see which one can attract HyoYeon's attention..

C: mybeastyboys4 @ YT

This is soooo stalker-ish :lol: And LOL she just walked past when Daesung's name was called :lol:

Translation for Big Show 2010 Making Book Part 7

Shine on the Stage, Taeyang

2s7wcxh.jpg

"What's the most difficult thing you encounter recently?"

"Unlike before, it hard to meet the members often.

Everyone has their own schedules, I need to prepare for my solo album too. Everyone is busy.

It's rare to have a chance like this where we practice together.

I like it the most when we practice hard together, and when we have different opinions.

'Ah~ Everyone is thinking about the concert a lot', that's my thought about it.

There's also times when I dislike the camera, finding it troublesome.

Because people would rely on what they see from it and decides on who we are. I feel burden about it. Having more people to know about BIG BANG's Taeyang, it gives me the force to work even harder."

1zodstv.jpg

"To me, it's very hard to say a acceptance speech after winning on a huge stage.

Although it's has already been 4 years since we debuted, but I still feel confused about it at times. Having the chance to perform on stage for someone who has many flaws like me, that I really appreciate and thanks everyone."

From Taeyang's steady and quiet answers, I can feel his heart.

Not someone with many words or good at jokes, but there's still an attractive charm from his words. That's because he is very hard working, a word, a word, no fake affectation about telling his own heart.

2s66834.jpg

"To Taeyang, what does BIG BANG or a singer means?"

"Hmm... It feels that everyone is working hard continuously to not waste life and to find the meaning and purpose of it. Watching them, I feel ashamed. I wants to work through music and good stage to become like them.

"Being someone who can really touch others,

and change their life, becoming their driving force,

that's my dream."

It's hard to understand Taeyang.

He never shows others what he's thinking easily.

The longer time he spent thinking alone, the more he becomes sentiment.

If there's no music, how to continue living...

23 years old young man, his main focus is all on music.

"My best song will always be the 'next song'.

I am never satisfied, thinking that I must do better for the next one.

I want to do prefect music that there's no flaws in it.

Does that count as desire?

I think that's a kind of enthusiasm, pushing me forward."

Credits: 权家的@baidu

Translated from Chinese: Yvonne@www.bigbangupdates.com

Please credit when re-posting^^

V hehe, it's the 19th here for me, so happy 1401st day since debut :]

Guest toozdae08

Since the thread kinda went back to slow mode

Here, have some hilarious BB parodies. 8D

YG's Next Top Idols - Episode 01 

YG's Next Top Idols - Episode 02

YG's Next Top Idols - Episode 03 

Note: the subs are fake/made up.

Big Bang Mean Girls Trailer  laugh.gif

Thank you for sharing this. It had to be one of the funniest parodies I have ever seen. Wish she/he had continued.

Archived