★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest lovemeGD92

lovemeGD92, welcome! I hope you'll continue to participate here with us

thanks! I'll definitely stick around and post more in this thread. It would be an honour.:rolleyes:

I'm so excited for Taeyangs's album :w00t: but the downside is I won't be around to celebrate with you guys when it's out. :(

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The summer belongs to the YG Family

100615_ygsummer_main-460x321.jpg

Any fan of k-pop music is no stranger to big name labels like SM Entertainment and JYP.

But out of all these companies, the most unique and unconventional group is arguably YG Entertainment.

What with all these big name comebacks popping out of the blue, here’s a little recap of what’s in store.

We kicked off the new year with Big Bang member Daesung releasing his cute and bubbly solo single Cotton Candy. Soon after, girl group 2NE1 also released a single titled Try To Follow Me. After a 2 year long hiatus, YG’s killer R&B vocalist Gummy released her Loveless album.

YG has always been a bit unorthodox and big daddy Yang Hyun Suk is known for slapping fans in the face with a surprise. Within the past two days, a lot of heavy news has hit the k-pop scene regarding the YG family members.

First off, a promotional poster and music video teaser was released out of the blue regarding T.O.P’s solo single Turn It Up. Many fans were surprised and busy pissing their undies after watching this 27 second trailer. We thought that was it but YG is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Not too long ago, it was revealed that Taeyang would finally be releasing his first full length album titled SOLAR. With a whopping tracklist of 13, it looks like Taeyang will be heating up the summer. Starting from June 25th, for six days, a minute sample will be released of a new track everyday as it leads up to his July 1st album release.

Last but not definitely not least, we have one of k-pop’s original megastars Se7en. When k-pop began picking up momentum a few years ago, this man was one of the few who pioneered in a global audience. Anyone who loves k-pop has probably heard his breakout song Passion. And if you haven’t…go listen to it and familiarize yourself with Se7en because his June comeback has been pushed back but is now set to make his 3 year long return on July 21st.

We also have 2NE1 and Big Bang set to make a comeback with mini-albums. While it’s been confirmed that the boys will be closing the summer out with a bang at the end of August, there has been no further details about 2NE1’s summer bonanza.

But knowing YG, a sneak attack of info is probably just around the corner.

Credit: Allkpop

Guest juang_bb

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! I was at work still when I found out about YB's album announcement. I was spazzing on my way home while driving and man! it's not safe, LOL!!! i had to tell myself several times to breathe to calm myself down.

okay... im still having a spazz attack but much calmer now. whew!!! YG keep dropping bombs on us and he did it back to back. not good for my VIP heart, it feels like imma have a heart attack anytime soon. lmao!

im excited for YB's album... FINALLY!!! anyone knows when it'll be up for pre-order? and now i just found out that se7en is coming out on the 21st too. wow! back to back to back. TOP > TAEYANG > SE7EN... can summer get any hotter than that? of course!!! there's still BIGBANG coming!!! summer is sizzling!

by the looks of it... it seems like YG is keeping his words this time, (remember the last interview he had) and we might indeed be getting our much awaited BIGBANG comeback by the end of august.

VIPs... we did a good job waiting patiently, and now the boys are coming, one by one. yay!!!

@ lovemeGD92 - better late than never! :wub:

@ MidnightByul - "Anybody else notice, how YG tends to be a love/hate/frustrated realtionship? LMAO."

LOL yea sometimes I really want to pull my hair out... but than other times (like this) I'm all like YG IS THE GREATEST!! BEST COMPANY EVER!! lol I'm so easy to forgive them for make VIPz wait so damn long! its all gonna be worth it!!

WTH that man behind TOP sitting in chair...thats creepy

Guest doublehh03

i've been keeping up with the oricon singles daily chart and tell me goodbye continues to be in the top 10. it keeps fluctuating from 3-5-6-9 and back and forth. this is great news b/c it has stayed in the top 10 since its release (the other singles never did that, it only debut in the top 5 and fell off). great news guys

Guest vulgarchic

^

I think compared to all their other title track releases, Tell Me Goodbye would appeal to a much larger audience

and the quality is a lot better than Number 1 and Gara Gara Go. I'm happy it's doing so well it's such a beautiful song. I mean right now it's at Number 6 up 3 spots from yesterday which was Number 9. I'm such a proud fan girl right now haha

I hope it stays on the top 10 chart for another few weeks.

And I am sooooooo excited for all these new releases. I've been waiting so long for Taeyang's album and now that the date has been officially announced I'm so happy. It's been such a roller coaster ride for fans waiting for this album. I think I may cry once I have it in my hands hahaha I'm such a fan-girl lol

I can't wait till Big Bang makes their comeback as well. It's gonna be a pretty exciting time for everyone and the weekly music shows are going to be sooo much more interesting once they're back.

Guest evilgary

yea lets cross our hands that their album would stay on for few weeks on the charts

Lol the video of TOP playing his fingers on the girls back its really funny

Guest g-dragon1988

Why people here talk only about Taeyang and T.O.P? I know there will be solo work..but is there anyone who cares about GD..who thinks GD is more importantㅗㅗI should really go more on 지디갤~~cuz here is no GD big fan like me!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI want to talk only about GD~~ㅠ.ㅠNo fair--Even on GD thread no one comeㅠㅠㅠㅇㅈㄴ

No~~~~~~~And I really want GD solo albm~핡할악악~~He seems to only work on BIGBANG songs but I want his solo work...aaaaaaaaah~~so sad ;ㅅ;

Guest doublehh03

ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜNo~~~~~~~I really want GD solo albm~핡할악악~~He seems to only work on BIGBANG songs but I want his solo work...aaaaaaaaah~~so sad ;ㅅ;

i think GD controls a lot of stuff for big bang musically. he will only start his solo stuff after he perfects big bang's music.

in an interview not too long ago, he said he wasn't satisfied with big banng's last korean album (though it did ridiculously well) b/c he felt they were not taking it to another level from the previous album. hopefully the next album goes to another level.

YAY!!!! YB AND TOP WITH THEIR SOLO!!!! ;DDD

Im so happy~ YG is indeed full of surprises~

And im loving him coz of it. LOL. =))

im forgetting all the disappointement i felt before. Hahaha.

And really, the name, SOLAR is like soooo TAEYANG ;DD

It's an understatement to say im excited ~ Omigod.

I just woke up too XDD LOL. <3

LMAO. In that interview with BB, GD's so cute saying

we're all his girlfriends. Haha :)) Agree with someone

who said that's so SEUNGRI!!! <3 Anyway, that made me all giddy.

IM ONE OF GD;S GIRLFRIENDS P:

Oh. and that man behind TOP's chair XDD

WTH is he doing there? XDD HAHAHA :))

Guest blablablash04

@Shinhdelplol Your pics are so cute!!! They make such good looking Easter bunny everyone wanna have ^^

Guest tomorrow13

BigBang Eversense 30s version.

Credit: aunggy014@YT

cr: DCDG + 권부장@bestiz

Taken from: www.bigbangupdates.com

Guest loveYB

one thing i know for sure, i'll definitely go broke this year. first the SOLAR album. I REALLY WANT TO GET THE DELUXE ONE! but i have a feeling it's going to be ex. D: but no matter what, i'm going to get my hands on both the solar album AND of course the big bang album. sighs, been waiting for too long already. BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh i'm going mad. the only sad thing is my exams fall on late august, which is the time when big bang's gonna release their album. ))): argh.

Archived