★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

"HairyYoungBae" - Taeyang with a Beard, "Dirty vs More Cool"

20100614127650511084635.jpg

BIGBANG member Taeyang [real name Dong Young Bae] with a noticeably different appearance, is now a trending topic heating up the on-line discussion community.

On June 10th, all of BIGBANG [G-Dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri] members attended the VIP Premiere of 「71-Into the Fire」at the movie theater to celebrate the debut of fellow member TOP [real name, Choi Seung Hyun] in the film.

Even though BIGBANG was together doing a group activity but all eyes and attention of the fans were fixated on member, Taeyang. Taeyang appeared with a short stubble/beard covering his chin and also scrapings on the nose giving him a rugged look.

One netizen who caught this "publish on-the-spot photo" to on-line community and then nicknamed Taeyang's appearance as "HairyYoungBae" which led to a tense disagreement among the fans.

Netizens who came in contact with the photograph, poured negative reactions such as "seems better to shave the beard off", "do not forget, you are still an Idol", "dirty" and etc. While on the other hand, some Netizens reacted positively to Taeyang's new appearance with comments such as "its simply stylish and fabulous", "it is fine, a man with beard", "very man" and etc.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20100614n19337

Translation : ♠ Jy. @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shin.hye

71.jpg

VIPs in Singapore:

71 Into the Fire will be hitting the cinemas in Singapore in August 2010!

Be sure to catch T.O.P in action on big screen!

For updates (and to show your support), please join Facebook fanpage: Click Here

Please support T.O.P and 71 Into the Fire! (:

Guest yunheezz

wow, I love deasung's wallpaper, its very nice

& I'm very excited for ty's album, as well as my friend b/c she claim that's her hubby lol

tell me goodbye is such an amazing song, although the charts look pretty good

i wish it was better.

Guest missARROGANT

TaeYang with beard O_O

posted?

81476690.jpg

Hmmm..I think I prefer him without beard,

... but he still look fine

Cant wait for his new album...

Guest juang_bb

^^ is it just me or the beard kinda looked photoshopped? like it's too neat or something. anyway, i prefer him without but i think he carries it well. he looks rougher yet still hot. his album concept is probably a rougher and more mature YB, that's why he opt to have the beard. ;)

thread is dead. :(

TELL ME GOODBYE in Korean Charts 06/15

MNET Daily

mnet0615.jpg

DOSIRAK Daily

dosirak0615.jpg

SHOUTS OF REDS PART 2 - up at #1 on CYWORLD Daily (Koreans are in World Cup mode)

cyworld0615.jpg

BIGBANG - most watched MVs

MONKEY3

monkey3mv0615.jpg

DAUM

daummv0615.jpg

Guest SouthernBelle82

If you were to go clubbing, which member of Big Bang will you take with you! You can only choose one! lol that's going to be so hard but oh wells! lol

Well I know I'm late on this question, but I'll still answer. I don't drink for medical reason's, so I want someone who will be fun without alcohol and I think that's Daesung. From watching him on shows and behind the scene's stuff he seems like a funny guy and can make a boring time fun. I don't really have a favorite, although lately I'm leaning towards Taeyang, so anyone will do but Daesung seems to be able to always have fun. If he's not available I'd go with Taeyang. :-p

Guest toozdae08

[quote name='missARROGANT' date='15 June 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1276560983' post='16056028'

Hmmm..I think I prefer him without beard,

... but he still look fine

Cant wait for his new album...

Guest SouthernBelle82

TOP has been losing weight and I think it looks good on him. His nice cheekbones are more prominent. Seungri, on the other hand, is the only one I see who is gaining weight and I LOVE IT! He looks chubbier and wayyy healthier than he did during his strong baby days!

I'm glad to see his dark circles are gone!! He used to have them so dark for someone young. So glad he's doing better with that.

Guest SouthernBelle82

Performance Cuts for the Iris event last June 1.

High-energy performances as always.

I love maknae's Japanese. he seems like an anime character when he was talking to the audience. LOL

It seems like Taeyang's voice is stronger with this song now. :-D Still love the song.

Guest honey_co2315

Shaun's cute, I love that he's keeping us updated as much as he can without being disrespectful to those he's working for.

TOP and GD both smoke (And were caught doing so as early as last year) so I assume they're still smokers although there's no way to know for sure since they tend to keep that on the download (For obvious reasons).

It's not easy to quit smoking, especially when you're in that type of environment where they're always tired and stressed. They're grown men so that's their own personal choices.

Lucky guy! No sign of Youngbae but SE7EN was spotted. Hmmmm.

i think that's shaun's way of teasing the fans... he knows the fans can't wait.. haha!

are they smoking? well, it's just normal but it's bad for their health... i hope they find a way to quit... question: does YB smoke too? i hope not...

Guest amesy

^^ is it just me or the beard kinda looked photoshopped? like it's too neat or something. anyway, i prefer him without but i think he carries it well. he looks rougher yet still hot. his album concept is probably a rougher and more mature YB, that's why he opt to have the beard. ;)

it is photoshopped...his hair and stubble are diff...

lurk lurk lurk...couldn't contain my BBfanaticism anymore so yea hi VIPs!

i know they don't appear in variety/game shows as much as others but after watching some parts of Intimate Note (some parts are deleted ):) i'm cravin for more shows like these...i watched brain battle and some parts of manhwa h...any other recommendations?

Guest andloveyelledno

^^ is it just me or the beard kinda looked photoshopped? like it's too neat or something.

Haha yes it is definitely photoshopped. That doesn't look even remotely natural :D

i think that's shaun's way of teasing the fans... he knows the fans can't wait.. haha!

are they smoking? well, it's just normal but it's bad for their health... i hope they find a way to quit... question: does YB smoke too? i hope not...

Yup. I mainly meant that he has to be careful what he says i'm sure. There are some things YG may not want the public to know just yet. So I like that he's keeping us updated as much as he can without violating anyone's trust.

YB doesn't even drink so he definitely doesn't smoke :)

Guest stardaisy212

빅뱅 탑, 21일 솔로곡 `턴 잇 업` 전격 발표

PP10061500026.JPG

탑이 주연으로 출연한 영화 `포화속으로` 개봉을 하루 앞두고 15일 오후 2시 솔로곡 `턴 잇 업`(Turn It Up) 티저 영상을 공개한다. 이 음원은 오는 21일 온라인에 정식 공개되며 음원과 함께 뮤직비디오도 공개된다.

탑은 솔로곡 발표로 `포화속으로`의 학도병과 `턴 잇 업`의 럭셔리 힙합보이, 상반된 모습으로 영화와 음악 시장을 동시에 공략하게 됐다.

이 곡은 탑이 작사하고 작곡에 참여한 곡으로 올 초 빅뱅 콘서트 `빅쇼`에서 깜짝 공개된 바 있다.

이날(15일) 공개되는 티저 영상에서 탑은 수트와 액세서리로 럭셔리한 매력을 발산할 예정이다.

탑은 "지난 몇 달간 영화 촬영으로 정신이 없었는데 앞으론 빅뱅 활동에만 전념하고 싶다"고 전했다. 탑은 현재 빅뱅 멤버들과 함께 빅뱅 새 음반 준비에 온 신경을 쏟고 있다.

한편 오는 23일에는 빅뱅의 `2010 빅쇼` 라이브 음반이 발표된다.

google tells me Top is going to release Turn It Up, there would be a teaser out soon and BB is release a Big Show 2010 live album.

does that mean that Shaun is here for Top? o.o

Guest missARROGANT

^ yes..now I look more carefully and it is photoshopped lol

pp10061500026.jpg

WHAT?

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jb0901&page=1&sn1=&divpage=35&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=235434

Someone translate please !!

Turn it up music teaser and music video is going to release soon?

Dont tell me the one that shaun give hint is TOP instead of Taeyang lamo

edit:

Damn it is confirmed *__*

HE is HOT..like a BIG BOSS/Gangster

Big Bang’s T.O.P teases his solo debut

Remember back in January when Big Bang’s fierce rapper T.O.P revealed his single Turn It Up by screening the music video live at Big Show 2010? Well the actual teasing begins now as a sexy poster for the single has been released of the devilish man himself.

The photo looks exactly like the music video as it takes on the whole “luxurious” vibe. He’s sitting comfortably in a black chair as he dons on a pure white suit with fresh kicks and fancy jewelry to boot.

A music video teaser will be hitting the scene real soon so be sure to stay tuned into allkpop for the release!

cr: allkpop

Archived