[TwitterUpdate] Shaun "who always wears jewelry on the right hand?"

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8403/shauntweeta.jpg

Source: Shaun's Twitter

Credit: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Is it obvious? LOL.

so definately Taeyang with the ring on his right hand index finger

Guest johnnyquest89

Anyone please help us (Indonesian Fans)

I'm Indonesian VIP and Cassiopeia Fans... All of u must be known about the plagiarism did by one of Indonesian Band called MOSQUITO BAND. Indonesian fans already did their best to make them apologize us.... but their no response... so we need your help to sign this petition that will be sent to YG ent, so the band will get their punishment for doing plagiarism of KPOP band... ^^

Please help us... and don't make any harsh comment on that petition..

here is the link for the petitition...

Petition to get MOSQUITO BAND's punishment

Honestly imho I think yall should, quit with some of these petitions. Seriously if we know someone is plagiarizing and its all over the internet the companies will know also. They will probably handle this behind the scenes since a company like YG is often in the spotlight for this kind of thing and they know how its only bringing unneeded drama to who ever is involved. I know I don't know the full extent of whats going on behind the surface of this group if they even have the rights to perform/remake/remix/touch any of the music they have done but when it needs to be handled it will be handled. I'm against plagiarism but when I truly don't know all the facts behind a story it's not my place to sign a petition to punish someone for it. If I want to punish them I just don't buy the album or pay attention to them and let their sales suffer. Thats just me though and my thoughts on the matter do what you want

Guest shinhdeplol

it may be Tabi or Youngbae, but considering YB's solo comeback is nearing, i guess he's the person Shaun implied ^^

can't wait to see more cool choreographies from him :D Youngbae will pull them off well for sure

- - -

Big Bang 「Tell Me Goodbye」single ranking in various music charts on June 14th

chart3a.jpg

chart2a.jpg

chart1f.jpg

C: 공일이삼 @ bestiz // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest g-dragon1988

OMG I think I just died when I saw those BSX videos of GDㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ~~~~~~~~~~하악악아아악ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

His smile looks so happy and childlish~I really think his age is going backㅋㅋ~He is so fresh and bright..ahh~~Perfect man!ㅠ.ㅠ

Guest sakime-yong

HEy GUYS I Wanna share this to you.!

]SUG Members Takeru(vocal) & Chiyu(bassist) JAPAN VISUAL/OSHARE KEI Band answering questions:

Q What is the song that gives you the most emotion?

Takeru's answer: Heart breaker / G-dragon

Q. Please tell us, who the hottest artists are in and outside of

Japan right now.

Chiyu's answer. BIG BANG & SuG

WOW IM really GLAD,proud and surprised cause not all VK bands will like KPOP coz they are mostly rock.

I really can't wait for their COMEBACK!

BSX of Teayang And GD are so cute!

i REALLY LOVE WITH jI SMILE AND HIS BOYISH lOOKS....

Guest Mei2_JaeJoong

Honestly imho I think yall should, quit with some of these petitions. Seriously if we know someone is plagiarizing and its all over the internet the companies will know also. They will probably handle this behind the scenes since a company like YG is often in the spotlight for this kind of thing and they know how its only bringing unneeded drama to who ever is involved. I know I don't know the full extent of whats going on behind the surface of this group if they even have the rights to perform/remake/remix/touch any of the music they have done but when it needs to be handled it will be handled. I'm against plagiarism but when I truly don't know all the facts behind a story it's not my place to sign a petition to punish someone for it. If I want to punish them I just don't buy the album or pay attention to them and let their sales suffer. Thats just me though and my thoughts on the matter do what you want

Have u read the petition? What I write on that is we want they the mosquito to make official apologize... they are an indie band.. and the photos is used for L.A Campus Tour Concert... I understand that u don't want to sign it... it's ok.... Do you think that it's better that I sent petition to mosquito management?

Guest Mei2_JaeJoong

Have u read the petition? What I write on that is we want they the mosquito to make official apologize... they are an indie band.. and the photos is used for L.A Campus Tour Concert... I understand that u don't want to sign it... it's ok.... Do you think that it's better that I sent petition to mosquito management?

Guest evilgary

wow they are in the top 5 for most of the charts. lets spray that they would be able to get to position 1 for most of the charts and it would be really great.

Guest toozdae08

@Shaun's twitter

Its definately YB cuz he is the only one to always where a ring on his right hand and one of his left hand. GD and TOP wear a lot of rings but on different fingers and sometimes they don't wear one at all but I've never seen YB without that ring on this right hand or the one on his left hand. I think they were his grandfather's or something cuz he never takes it off. He wears them on different fingers sometimes (but usually one on the right pinky and one of the left index). Here is some pictures of it.

LIVE17.gif

taeyang2.jpg

This makes me so excited for Tae's album. It will be epic.

Guest shinhdeplol

52425727201006130207441.jpg

^ So cute with beanie and shades blush.gif

photo BY:xiaohua @ www.baby-panda.com

taken from tokarroK @ popcornfor2

- - -

bsx99_1276498160_72592_me2photo.jpg

C: BSX me2day

- - -

24712680.th.jpg60735362.th.jpg53720180.th.jpg

22ade1ab727ea58cca130cc.th.jpgfc46731de8f0d4224034175.th.jpgea23251c1fb605c8e1fe0bc.th.jpge24f045bf41f44bc810a18c.th.jpg

d262fbdea46d54e48c1029c.th.jpgccdc461045e3e2bd6438dbc.th.jpgc7f54e535b25fd5f8435249.th.jpga30984d9e96b11e6b7fd48c.th.jpg

2883475be5ab9be39d8204d.th.jpg274f67b42f0024c930add1d.th.jpg89fb7ac0f1912268b219a8c.th.jpg88cea68e3fe8112fb21bbac.th.jpg

79c5fd3bb691c119b9998fd.th.jpg4d375788e6f980eefc1f109.th.jpg4a658bdca057e32e4854039.th.jpg3c6a0c30b136f97eac4b5fd.th.jpg1c1d22002c1088d109fa93c.th.jpg

C: babbigbang @ baidu

Thanks for the eye candy....I mean those gifs of Daesung :wub: Really hes becoming a second muscle man! :wub: I can't wait till they get back to promoting! I'm so lonely without them! YBs album better be coming this month or beginning of next or I'm gonna pull my hair out.

Guest universe

thx for the link TOP is a naughty boy haha saying that "mothereffin" lol

LOL i thought i heard wrongly. i even rewind the video to see if he really did say that. oh well i doubt most of the audience understand it anyway haha. and its Japan. they probably would not get so worked up about it :)

i can't really sit still now coz i just know that YB's album will be coming out soon!! good music awaits. :D

Guest andloveyelledno

Shaun's cute, I love that he's keeping us updated as much as he can without being disrespectful to those he's working for.

TOP and GD both smoke (And were caught doing so as early as last year) so I assume they're still smokers although there's no way to know for sure since they tend to keep that on the download (For obvious reasons).

It's not easy to quit smoking, especially when you're in that type of environment where they're always tired and stressed. They're grown men so that's their own personal choices.

whataboutadam@twitter

Lucky guy! No sign of Youngbae but SE7EN was spotted. Hmmmm.

Archived