★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

I loved the interview!

and TOP looks skinny just his face is a little bloated i guess.

wow soompi has +/- for post now i didn't even see that these past few days

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SouthernBelle82

I thought they were all sold out of the pillow? Hmm... I've ordered Heartbreaker and the Electric Love Tour poster from them and they're pretty expedient. The poster was well wrapped in bubble wrap and is in great condition. And the CD was wrapped multiple times with bubble wrap. Unfortunately they didn't write 'fragile' on the box so the post office looks like they squished it and my CD was scratched in the process. :( (They'll replace my CD free of charge.) But other than that it was brand new and unopened in great looking condition. I intend to order again from them in the future.

That sucks about your cds. I guess they didn't think about that with having a warning sticker. The pillow I'm looking at is the pink one and I don't see anything about it being sold out. That's great they'll replace the cd like that. Sometimes you have to pay for shipping at places. I've never ordered from YesAsia so was curious how they were with products and all.

Guest propera898

ok wth again @propera898...so what I'm getting from what you wrote is that Tabi only gain fans because he's skinny? what you wrote sounded very shallow...yea I'm not gonna lie that most fans love Tabi cuz he's hot but it doesn't mean that Tabi being hot is the only reason fan's love him! We love him because of his personality and his passion for music and I'm pretty sure whether Tabi loses/gain weight people will love him regardless...

again with the issue of Tabi/BIGBANG gaining and losing fans...why worry about it when you yourself know that you're still a fan? it's ok if others don't like them right away or other fans are leaving them at the end of the day at least you're still a fan of their's right? I know we all want BIGBANG to have world domination but it takes time so be patient...

i know but look if TOP loses fans he wont get much cover right so he wont be in the internet as much and this is my only sources of knowing everything that he does (yes i know everyone else is the same) and also you are right him being hot its not the only reason why people like him but you gotta admit him being gorgeous plays and important role for it so i hope i wont be seeing him like this anymore , hes got such a beutifull face and body and i want him to keep his all like that its importand cuz hes an idol and now and actor too. so i just hope him having bloated his face now its momentary and the next time i see him in camera he looks as hansome as before.

Guest juang_bb

The premiere of Into the Fire was only a few days ago, I doubt he actually gained that much in such a short time to be called fat. I will admit though that he does look "bigger" compared to his photos from the premiere. I think it must be what he's wearing. The jacket makes him look bigger. He looked skinny already during the press conference for the movie, so if he loses more weight than that, I will be very alarmed already. Let's give Tabi a break on the weight issue, we're just reducing further our chance to see him take his shirt off. LOL!!! Honestly, his thighs keep stealing my attention while watching the fancam. He loves skinnies lately. :ph34r:

edit: still not used to this new layout... posts with quotes confuse me, there's no differentiation between the quoted post and the reply. weird.

vvv probably the daily singles chart? that's nice! and look...Hands Up is at #5 too!!! cool!

Guest andloveyelledno

BIGBANG’s ‘Tell Me Goodbye’ No.1 at iTunes Chart

ib9r9t.jpg

SourcE: ibigbang

Congrats to the boys! Though i'm not sure which chart this is. Probably daily.

Guest vip_gd

what a road you've swerved there ..

-

every celeb is aware of their weight and image

so you don't have to worry

why do you think he had the faith and willpower to lose so much weight before joining YG in the first place?

i'm pretty sure he isn't going to let go of himself.

even if he gains weight. i'm sure fans are willing to accept that.

but if he does lose fans

well .....

that's the shallow world we live in.

but I find it kind of taboo talking deep into it -shifts eyes-

coz it's heartbreaking for them(celebs in general) you know?

Guest shinhdeplol

HQ

10060903index.th.jpg10060905index.th.jpg

C: seungrifan.com // Meowmeow @ popcornfor2

28198124174854287337100.jpg

Thanks to fuanner @ dsholic

^ The way Seungri looked at Dae :lol:

Seungri: Daesung hyung what did you just do to Youngbae hyung?

Youngbae: *shrunk*

Daesung: that does not concern you

okay thats my lame joke *brick my own head*

someone should make a macro from that photo =]]

Guest juang_bb

If you were to go clubbing, which member of Big Bang will you take with you! You can only choose one! lol that's going to be so hard but oh wells! lol

your question, you really have to ask it exactly when I'm planning to go clubbing.lol! okay, so here's mine... GD and TOP. not because these two are my fave... first because I want to go with somebody I can drink with. GD's seemingly drunk pic during the JScott party is still stuck in my head. I love it. To me, they just seem to be cool people to hang out with and go clubbing. Imagine dancing with a drunk Bingu Top on the dancefloor.. :lol: no plans of getting wasted and pass out drunkee... just enough to be carefree and have fun. those two just seem to be the type of people that have a lot of fun in a club. but of course, i'd bring them all if i can.

i read the question again and it said choose one...well, can I choose two?!? at least i didn't choose them all. I really can't pic between the cute drunk GD and the dancing drunk Bingu Top.

Guest g-dragon1988

If you were to go clubbing, which member of Big Bang will you take with you! You can only choose one! lol that's going to be so hard but oh wells! lol

hm..is it hard to chose? Well, for me..it's not!ㅋㅋ

with no thinking I would chose...

He is crazy and interesting, he likes to fool around, likes to drink and have fun, what else do you need? Aaand~~He's handsome, he is flirty ..;)

Like his tattoo says 'VITA DOLCE'. He is just enjoying this life~~

so..my choise is..

GD!!!!ㅇ<-<

*waaah this is a good night..I'll go to imagine itㅋㅋ*

Guest propera898

i would go for TOP hes such a good drinking but it seem hes lot of fun to be with but i ll have to take care of him cuz he would attrack to many looks !!!!!!

here are somo TOP fancams for the HYUNDAI EVENT

Guest Bongs

...we're just reducing further our chance to see him take his shirt off. LOL!!!

My bad; reduced your post, but I want BIG BANG to keep their clothes on. :lol: There's already too much of the flashing and half nakedness around. HOWEVER, if it's YB, then I wouldn't mind if he was shirtless for a whole day, he can be naked anytime he wants. :lol:

I'll take Dae! He seems like a fun person to be around, plus with all those silly dance moves he always dances :D

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!

let me just spazz for a bit..haven't been here in a while.

TOP looks sooooo HOT!! he still got it! whenever i think that i'm over him, and see his new pictures i can't help but to like him again! GOSH! he's slick hairstyle is the best! his sexxy eyes..stunning! he's over all feature suits an actor very well!!!! OMG, if i discovered that he has a gf already i would be soooo jealous of that girl! seriously! i'm crazy for him! LOL

oh! and GD...oh my baby...GD boy ur soooo sexxayy!!!! he looks so confident in every picture, videos, .gif i've ever seen him! i think that makes him really attractive! if i didn't know him and if i were to see his face, i honestly wouldn't think he's handsome at ALL. but his confident personality just gives him this ooozing charisma! he's so HOT! dang! and that new reddish/brown hair looks PERFECT on him! with those blue glassess! HOT HOT! loooove it! goodbye crazy hairstyle and outfits! hehehe :D

Guest propera898

ANOTHER fancam of TOP at HYUNDAI

he looks so cute!!!!

hey guys TOP did show his body once !!!!!!!!!!!!!

here its the pic its in my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=305050&id=100000487812135

he looks so hot

Guest andloveyelledno

hey guys TOP did show his body once !!!!!!!!!!!!!

here its the pic its in my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=305050&id=100000487812135

he looks so hot

That's actually photoshopped :) TOP is just not comfortable showing his body (Probably because of his past weight issues. Some people lose weight but all those insecurities remain with them). I remember the members asked him to show it during a taping of Chocolate and he was like NO lol.

I would love to party with TOP but I don't think I could keep up with him. I don't drink and we all know he does.

I think i'll take GD. He drinks but I wouldn't worry about him passing out and having to drag him back home :D

Guest intelligirl

TOP has been losing weight and I think it looks good on him. His nice cheekbones are more prominent. Seungri, on the other hand, is the only one I see who is gaining weight and I LOVE IT! He looks chubbier and wayyy healthier than he did during his strong baby days! :D

pv6v.jpg

pv1y.th.jpgpv2e.th.jpgpv4w.th.jpgpv5.th.jpgpv6b.th.jpg

c: partnervi | bbvipz

happy seungri day!!

:lol:

mmm.gif

I hope he writes VIPs a letter today!!! :D

Guest g-dragon1988

^ ㅋㅋㅋSo I'm lovin you so I'm lovin you~~I adooore GD face there!! and hairstyle too! I love him wearing suitsㅠㅠwhy is it so hot?>.< waah!--~oh I cannot sleep this night cuz of him!!ㅜㅅㅠ GD performance was so strong..my body stil shaken~

Guest intelligirl

Does Big Bang Make it on my Nice or Naughty list?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73K97hepZi0

C: seoulbeats

She says mainly nice things about Big Bang. Check it out :)

Honestly I'm sick of people bashing on Seungri. He's not only my favorite Big Bang member, but my favorite person in Kpop. But I just remind myself that he's loved in South Korea. I hope that he lives a very sheltered life and never has to feel the disdain that some people have for him.

Don't worry Baby Panda I got your back; you deserve all the love. <333333 ;)

Archived