★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest universe

oh...i was honestly surprised (not in a very good way) that they debuted at no. 5. i was expecting higher sales numbers since they sold out all 60 000++ tickets for their tour isn't it? so left than half of them actually bought the single...yikes. since they are ranked first in that download site, that may explain the not so good Oricon sales. i really hope they can remain in the Top 5 for the weekly chart....come on JVIPs!! make it happen :)

let's hope they will climb higher, coz the song is sooo good. but why aren't there any performances scheduled?? :( at least Music Japan, like in their past singles. keeping my fingers cross coz i would love to see them sing TMG live.

^^ i think those are just the songs of the artists the DJs will be spinning haha, since its Kpop night or something

EDIT: Some translated part from their Japanese magazine interview

"In the shots with G-DRAGON and V.I, G-DRAGON would be staring at V.I, or pretending to throw the lemon at him or other mischievous pranks"

oh, and in another magazine published today, when talking about what they liked about the song Tell Me Goodbye...

GD: "I like V.I's voice when it gets high cause it's funny."

and

I've bought this magazine today and in the interview part, when they are talking about Tell Me Goodbye's lyrics and if they could do the same in real life (leave the girl if she isn't happy)...

GD: Of course, if your loved one is not happy with you, you let go, right? But since I make women happy, it won't become like that (big smile).

V.I: GD is very kind/sweet/loving (the word yasashii in Japanese has many meanings) to both men and women!

GD: Yeah, I'm super kind/sweet/loving (smiles).

lolwhat? why all of a sudden SeungRi said that? if you read what the other members said before this part SeungRi's answer sounds really random and unrelated."

from stupidefleurk at omona

let's ignore how GD can make women happy (damn you GD for making me jealous), and celebrate the G-Ri love kay :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest g-dragon1988

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af36/to...6403_421973.jpg

what is this? It means big bang will be in Toronto?

help me please I just found it online^^

What??..There is no Toronto in their schedule..on 11th and 12th June they should have a concert with Kim Yuna..~So I guess this isn't true~

Maybe it's a notice for an emission on TV?..or something like that..~There is NO WAY they come to Toronto right now..

Guest shinhdeplol

27690_391976711403_501486403_421973.jpg

im pretty sure those groups' names listed in the poster doesnt mean they are coming to Toronto. i checked 4minute's schedule yesterday and Toronto isnt there.

100608vipd.jpg

C: secret. @ DCinside

Guest g-dragon1988

EDIT: Some translated part from their Japanese magazine interview

"In the shots with G-DRAGON and V.I, G-DRAGON would be staring at V.I, or pretending to throw the lemon at him or other mischievous pranks"

GD: Of course, if your loved one is not happy with you, you let go, right? But since I make women happy, it won't become like that (big smile).

V.I: GD is very kind/sweet/loving (the word yasashii in Japanese has many meanings) to both men and women!

GD HEY?? You make women and MEN happy? in same way women and men??..hahahahaha...ha..ha..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt can't be..

I'm jealous~~-o-;; Lucky Seungri~~You can make him happy everyday ahhh;;Seungri ..what did you mean by that? I hope he wasn't thinking of any 'special woman', but was talking in general..ahh~;;

But..if..I..>o<;; well, it's so nice to know that he is even MORE PERFECT than I thought~ㅜ.ㅠ

I really wanna be that woman who'll never be disapointed from him~흑흑

Guest toozdae08

To me it seems that Big Bang literally just walked out of the airport and went straight to see TOP's movie. They are all wearing the same clothes they wore at the movie and it's why they seem so tired. Aww, that is so cute - instead of getting some rest they all went out to support their bro.

Also, I'm pretty happy with their rank on Oricon (sp?) because this is a singles album, not a full one. I have never bought a single's album I just download the songs on itune or something. I rather save my money and buy a full or mini-album with at least 6 songs. So I wasn't expecting something big from TMG. I personally think it did really well.

Guest The.Infinite.7

TOP :wub: how can he be so fine!! <3 Today is like one of the best days!! Big Bang FIGHTING!!!

Guest andloveyelledno

Guys, I know we all want the number 1 spot for the guys but debuting at 5 is freaking amazing! Take into consideration that this is a singles album, they had some really stiff competition (Morning Musume, VAMPS) and that they only debuted last year! It's usually taken other artists many years to get on the top 10 much less the top 5. Congratulations to them!

TaeYang wasn't kidding when he said in his interview that he's going to be more carefree this year. Look at him at the premier! :D So silly. I laughed when the YG family started cheering really loud once it was TOP's turn to talk. Love seeing them support one another like this.

Guest ooxstacee

WOW. Finally I have time to post something!

It's weird how I have so much to do, yet it's SUMMER break for me and I don't have a job, lol.

I don't even know where to start now. I probably don't even remember everything I've looked at/read in the past few days.

BUT! TELL ME GOODBYE! FINALLY!

I love Hands Up. Except, it sounds like Hanes Up, lol. I find it so adorable.

The making of Tell Me Goodbye. Omg, hot boys.

Silly hot boys in suits is too funny! I like GD's "awesome" and how he almost broke the set, hahaha.

GD's earrings made me laugh. Upside down yes = sex? LOL! I was like WTF! HE'S GONNA GET IN TROUBLE AGAIN. Only to find out it says 'yes.' Subliminal message, *ahem.

I love TOP's bingu-ness.

They're spending a LOT of time in Japan again. T____T! I don't like it.

That's the reason I stopped following DBSG.

But nope, I'm a VIP forever.

BB, GO BACK TO KOREA! AND STAY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Hm, what else what else?

I like the pictures with the lemons, hahaha.

I wanna play with oversized lemon toys.

GD has matured so so so much.

But I'm sure he's still the GD we know at heart.

His tie belt, what a fashionista. ;)

OH! NOT TO MENTION. YB HAS CHANGED TOO, LOL!

Boy's so outgoing now, hahahaha. He was so silly in that mezamashi(?) video.

Into The Fire Premiere! <3

Ooooh, a bunch of hotties.

I love what TOP wore.

AND POPCORN! Ji, you make it look so good.

He didn't even care. He just kept eating, hahahah!

Dae & Ri are sitting together. I find that so cute. Guess they're not so awkward together anymore.

GDYB & DaeRi.

LOL! OH JI! This GRi couple is full of love.

And mhm. I wouldn't let him go, psh! <3

Hm, my post .. is all over the place. LOL!

Guest vip_gd

gd looks dead sleepy

his eyes look bloodshot

-sigh- it's those days when i feel kinda concerned when i see him in fatigue

but aside from that, he looks good head to toe(his outfit).

Guest madbee

:mellow: guys i need help i dont really know anything about oricon charts :o so when they say BIGBANG has rank at number 5 , is it good or bad? will they rank higher im sad T.T i want bigbang to be sucefull with TELL ME GOODGYE album and then come back to korea like winners!!!!! so some people say itll go up others say its bad think they ve rank at 5.

which its the true?

bad, good , they ll clim to the number 1 spot?

please help me i dont know!!!! :(

I think that is only the ranking for that day. They may get higher for the weekly ranking, but I doubt it. They are #5 behind Morning Musume, Idoling!!!, Kaela Kimura, and VAMPS. These are all popular and established Japanese artists. I think that Big Bang is doing very well considering the competition and the fact that their music is a bit different from typical jpop.

Guest massive toene

20100608_bigbang-592x600.jpg

Three weeks ago the boys of Big Bang dropped the MV for Tell Me Goodbye and now the singles album for Tell Me Goodbye has finally been released in Japan. The album contains three tracks in total:

1)Tell Me Goodbye 2) Hands Up 3) Tell Me Goodbye Remix

20100608_behindthescenes8.jpg

20100608_behindthescenes7.jpg

20100608_behindthescenes2.jpg

20100608_behindthescenes5.jpg

G-Dragon is so cute! ^_^

20100608_behindthescenes4.jpg

~so smexy :wub:

You saw Big Bang look bangin’ as they recently endorsed BSX’s summer line. Now look at the boys showing off

their World Cup spirit by wearing red t-shirts.

20100605_bigbangbsx1-750x600.jpg

20100605_bigbangbsx2-750x600.jpg

20100605_bigbangbsx3-750x600.jpg

20100605_bigbangbsx4-750x600.jpg

20100605_bigbangbsx5-750x600.jpg

20100605_bigbangbsx7-750x600.jpg

source: allkpop.com

Guest shinhdeplol

From BANGS book

16666411.th.jpg24747715.th.jpg

f947460c7878a4a90b7b826.th.jpgec78bb3195843bb7a71e126.th.jpgcd50f7fe28274ae2b48f319.th.jpgc0a97cc2249877279d163d9.th.jpg

abb4b815cf6e0942cb80c46.th.jpg85248f319aa45e2d91ef396.th.jpg815579f4647ae393a40f529.th.jpg811ec6bbcdff393618d81f6.th.jpg58bc5b390febe0d23c6d976.th.jpg

C: keita314314@baidu

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

this thread is moving so fast now. we've just gone through 8 pages in just 1 day :huh::o

Guest evilgary

lol the cartoon pictures of gdragon kissing is really hillariou. seems like the author also indicated seungri dark circles very well in the cartoon too

Archived