• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

Fanpics of Seungri at Into the Fire Premier

tif2k.jpg

tif1.th.jpgtif3.th.jpgtif4z.th.jpgtif5.th.jpgtif6.th.jpg

C: powervictory

I love his hair, but he looks so serious.

Guest g-dragon1988

^ oh yes! I knew they came~~ㅋㅋIt's just that only TOP walked on red carpet with other actors alone,...

Now I want to see GD!!!!!!o.o I BEG YOU who were there!

Guest evilgary

yea they are getting better as time passes. i do agree that it would be great to have them on the top 3 for orion due to the fact that there are other top group coming back

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri is looking fine :wub:

- - -

Wallpapers and banners ^^

7e7f9f81defa98eb9023d96.jpg

5c5984084a1c08bed0581b6.jpg

4c8af31fad1269234034176.jpg

f4f26f865890a116c75cc36.jpg

c447a71e279ef85ff624e4b.jpg

bece6ec68aaa6be0d10060b.jpg

7c10c6120ae959bc6538dbb.jpg

723fe434306d11b7a61e12b.jpg

6a0e1efabc7a3858034f56b.jpg

d131bc25d7593d3d4d088d6.th.jpg7698fc003db5fa3a1d95839.th.jpgb8081e376510bae1a3cc2b9.th.jpgd131bc25d75b3d3d4d088d6.th.jpg07eb40cf9a6d4105b600c89.th.jpg

87555c222bc1c572925807b.th.jpg3937fac234a49969b319a8b.th.jpg431154e8e997b203b80e2db.th.jpg992d44ded474192f632798b.th.jpg07eb40cf9b4a4605b600c8b.th.jpg

C: ZY寶赑 @ baidu

v No I dont make them :D But I think you can use them as long as you give ZY寶赑 proper credits ^^

Guest MidnightByul

Seungri does seem to be growing up a lot lately. So proud *tear*

The boys have serious hand when it comes down to work. I always had this thought

.. that if you ever went into YG and worked their for years, you'd start to become a perfectionist in a way...

Anyhoo, I have a question..Knowing that, there is always a time for when these idol groups have to make this decision...

Do you guys think the five of them will continue on as Big Bang after this year or the next? Will they end it? Or do you guys think they'll carry the name Big Bang, but do their own thing..?

I, for one, hope they keep the name Big Bang with them, in the coming years. I don't think the name is nothing to them, you know?

I definitely no doubt think, they'll separate into individual things, I mean even though that's basically what they've been doing since like what...2008? but, I hope once in awhile they'll comeback with a group album, just to be on stage together again.

I mean, they are really awesome in their own fields, but the energy and power is even better when their five...And with the whole "going to the military.." comes around...even though it's quite awhile before we get there...but yea. You?

Edit: Thuy!

did you make those? can I use them? LOL

Guest toozdae08

Do you guys think the five of them will continue on as Big Bang after this year or the next? Will they end it? Or do you guys think they'll carry the name Big Bang, but do their own thing..?

With their contract ending next year there is a possibility (very small in my opinion) of them not continuing on as Big Bang. I mean they all look very happy at YG, they have a lot of musical freedom and freedom to do other non-music stuff, and they have that sweet new building. However, no one saw the BDSK breakup coming (at least I don't think so) so it is still a possibility.

I think that all the boys hold "Big Bang" close to their hearts and will continue to use the name. I feel it is a source of pride for them -that they were part of this group. I also think that they will continue to do what they have been doing this past few years - do a mix of group activities and solo work. I think this keeps a nice group balance because everyone will have a time/album to express themselves. YG pretty much gives them free reign over their solo albums/work and all the members have said that. He only keeps a good amount of control over what Big Bang as a group does.

Hmm I think they have a long way to go together! Honestly I don't see it ever ending. Maybe they can be like Shinhwa! I think as long as YGE lets them continue their solo activities things will go smoothly. Like in the next ten years I see Big Bang being together in name but off doing their own solo activities or starting families.

Im sure they'll continue as BigBang for some more years than that. I think instead of breaking up the group, they might will focus more into their solo career but still come out as BB once in a while. Thats my take on it ;]

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen photo of TOP?

axvc.jpg

C: DE @ Dcinisde

Its so dark <_<

The man sitting beside TOP has such funny hairstyle LOL

- - -

I think they will continue as BIGBANG for like 3 or 4 more yrs ^^ After that they will focus more on their solo activities but also get together as a group once in a while :D Im sure BIGBANG is really important for all 5 of them :D

Guest juang_bb

if we are talking about continuing as Big Bang after their contract expires August 2011, I would say that I personally feel that they will decide to continue. As a group, they still have a lot to accomplish, plus Japan still remains a big challenge for them... they're just getting started there. I mean, i wouldn't say I am 100% sure, but I am confident especially with how YG has handled their careers. Like what I always said, I have been very thankful for YG for giving them all the opportunity to work solo because I think it will be the key for them to stay longer as Big Bang. Actually, in the next 2-3 years, I can still see them doing what they do now, prioritizing and active as Big Bang, with solo activities in between. For the 4 years they've been in the industry as Big Bang, they only spent 2 1/2 years being active in Korea. It's amazing how they've achieve this status for a short period of time. After 2-3 years, I can see them switching it and focusing more on doing their own thing, then get together as a group from time to time.

Guest g-dragon1988

^ I agree with miss Thuy~~^^ㅋ

I think those caps are better quality then previous posted ones~ㅎㅎIt doesn't hurt to see GD once more?

112619615.jpg

112615023.jpg

112609021.jpg

112606256.jpg

112604949.jpg

112603489.jpg

112620221.jpg

112593708.jpg

112605200.jpg

출처:twitter/teambigbang

v actually he was looking on the right, and taeyang's back was in front of himㅎㅎㅎbut its so cute~

Guest toozdae08

112609021.jpg

lol. It looks like GD is checking out YB's booty. Don't worry GD, I was checking it out too. And it is mighty fine.

Guest intelligirl

intf4.jpg

intf1.th.jpgintf2.th.jpgintf3.th.jpgintf6.th.jpgintf7.th.jpgintf8.th.jpgintf9.th.jpgintf10.th.jpgintf12.th.jpgintf13.th.jpg

C: as tagged.

I'm sure there are fanpics of the other boys too I just don't know where to look for them, sorry. :(

Guest g-dragon1988

^ OMG I CAN SEE JIYONG THERE!!!!!!!!!! He's not having little mohawk..T.T I guess he doesn't wear it outside scene~Lately he wears dark clothes, I mean black. It just looks so sexy on him.~Cannot wait to see more of his pics!!

Guest shinhdeplol

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2803/112609021.jpg

LOL I didnt think that way until I read your "explanation" :lol:

It seems like VIPs have really positive thoughts about the boys' future as BIGBANG ^^

- - -

Forthcoming chedule

[MAGAZINE] PATiPATi

Jun 9, 2010

[MAGAZINE] 週刊テレビガイド

Jun 9, 2010

[RELEASE]4th Single「Tell Me Goodbye」TBS系ドラマ「IRIS-アイリス-」主題歌

Jun 9, 2010

[TV]CS放送・TBSチャンネル『IRIS』

June 9, 2010 7:00 PM

SeungRi Day

Jun 12, 2010

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

So many things for the boys today :) Lets hope that they will do well on the charts, they have been working hard :)

v Its probably their Japanese fanbase is not as great as their Korean one so there are no so many stuffs about them such as fancams, fantaken photos or scans ^^ But their popularity is rising so Im sure things will get better in the future :D

Guest g-dragon1988

^ PATiPati?And the other..in japanese one.ㅋㅋ Wow that should be good.I'm looking forward GD's great fashion again..~~~~And his hairstye..But I'm disapointed there are always only a few scans of japanese magazins. Not only magazins,but other stuff too. In Japan, it just looks like they dissapear...ㅠㅠ

Guest xxUntilwhenever

omg they're all so cute in the making of "tell me goodbye"!! :D:wub:

"Hands up" is such a great song. I would love to see them perform it again.

Jiyong @ Gimpo airport: He's so hot.

Guest shinhdeplol

BIG BANG “Hands Up” Lyrics

GD: Brand new world is coming, we are the world.

Say say say hello to the world, into my world,

hello to the world, we are the world.

GD: Hey, ho, hey, ho!!!!!!!! Let me say

Hey, ho, hey, ho!!!!!!!! One more time

Hey, ho, hey, ho!!!!!!!! Let me hear you say

Hey, ho, hey, ho!!!!!!!!

Daesung: Hands up high, high and low te to te awasete tsuyoku nigitte

Taeyang: Hands up high, high and low, inside out, just one step, two step

GD: Hands up high, don’t stop the beat ore no shinzou no you ni

Hands up high ni, ni, nidonai kono toki

Mawari no koe nante mou we don’t care

Let’s work it, let’s work it, let’s work it now