★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Alla

^hmmm..I saw that news at bbvipz..and I kinda feel sad b/c it's in August..bigbang's comeback???

anyways I have been preparing myself for BB's comeback in 2011..T_T

Taeyang’s Star Diary Part 4 “G-Dragon and I Have Only Fought Once”

Taeyang(23, real name Dong YongBae) and G-Dragon(23, real name Kwon JiYong) have been close friends ever since they met 10 years ago as trainees. Asiae was curious after learning about their history as friends and wondered, is there any rivalry between them? Have they ever fought with each other?

“We fought once.” Taeyang admitted. “It was while playing basketball…”

Taeyang and G-Dragon played basketball against dancer trainees, who they kept losing to. With his natural competitive nature, Taeyang thought “I’m going to win this” but G-Dragon’s thoughts were “This [game] isn’t even fair” and wanted to quit.

“We kept on losing and Jiyong said ‘Let’s just stop’ but I told him ‘Let’s play until we win’. We eventually started to argue about whether we should play or not and then we started fighting.(laughs)”

The two of them are almost polar opposites in their personality and tastes. For example, while G-Dragon has changed his hairstyle over 200 times since their debut, TaeYang has only changed it twice.

“Jiyong has no fears when it comes to trying new things. I’m the type of person who has to think things through carefully. I think that’s part of the reason why we get along so well. I hold him back and Jiyong shows me things that I wouldn’t usually try.”

Even when it comes to picking out their food from a menu, Taeyang wants to eat “whatever is good” but G-Dragon has a more detailed menu inside his mind where he thinks “for this occasion you eat this and for that occasion, you eat that”.

“I’m indecisive, so I can’t pick things so easily. But Jiyong isn’t like that. Even so, we still respect each other [in our decisions]. When I see Jiyong, there’s things that I naturally accept about him and vice versa. I really think that I have no other [close] friends besides Jiyong nowadays.”

Ever since their trainee days these two have become close friends and have been there to comfort and cheer each other on through the rough times. Because of their friendship, they are never lonely while working in the entertainment business. “While we’re working, there’s definitely times when we clash. But like it or not, I think Jiyong and I have done well so far.”

Source: Park SoYeon@asiae.co.kr

Translation: Julez@kpoplive.com

Reposted by: xBiGBANGis♥x

I already knew about the basketball fight/story..but this line really made me LOL

"The two of them are almost polar opposites in their personality and tastes. For example, while G-Dragon has changed his hairstyle over 200 times since their debut, TaeYang has only changed it twice."

the best example of how their personalities are really opposite to each other..yet they still understand each other

GDYB is BFF<3

brb with something

BinguTOP showing off his sexy butt at IntoTheFire showcase in Busan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ2Xcg_rFiA...layer_embedded#

start @0.52min

he's enjoying his maknae's position..lol..

100523 -TOP beatboxing at '71-Into the Fire' showcase in Gwangju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNBwbeC9K5A

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

hey peeps! been gone for a little over a week and im gonna try to go back all 25 pages i've missed to make sure i'm all updated with what's going on. so please excuse me if im going to spazz for stuff that came out a week ago, lol! just when i spent my week in the middle of the ocean, that's when they decided to release all the good stuff. im probably gonna have a long post, i'll edit it to spazz as i go back.

but let me start spazzing with the Tell Me Goodbye MV, or should i call it PV since it's for japan. im very happy, no...im ecstatic when I saw it. I love everything about it. the song, the concept, the video, the look. I've been replaying the song over and over already. it's definitely going on my list of all time fave BB songs. TMG made me realize that the boys have really grown, it's like they've really matured not only style wise, but music wise. this made me anticipate their comeback even more, seeing how they really strive to be better and just elevated themselves again.

YB's interview... i cant thank asiae enough for these series of interviews of the boys. like we've heard about some of their stories but these interviews give us more details. like i knew how YB got into YG but I didn't know that it was exactly during his birthday when he came up to YG. and the GDYB friendship...aww. GDYB is LOVE. period. their friendship is very inspiring. In a tough industry, it's nice to have somebody you can really trust and rely on. Im just happy they're realizing their dreams together.

Shouting Korea... i love all the clips. thanks for the hardworking subbers for the fast subs of the vids. im really digging their casual look. they're all hilariously funny in all of the clips. Yuna looks good with the boys, don't you think? and LOL at the G-Ri violent act issue. when I read about it... i just LOL'd. they're like my BB otp... Tom and Jerry FTW!

Dae and Hyori... I was waiting for the vid of their How Did We Get perf before I left for my week hiatus. I finally saw it when I got back... i really love the song and their performance was lovely. Dae's voice is just heavenly these days. His magic dance was bomb! LMAO!

BSX clips... im really thankful that they've endorsed bsx because since the beginning, they've always look good in their ad campaigns. it's like the boys really fit the brand. eversense cf, they looks so cute in the BTS clip. so many G-Ri moments.

super long post...they really came out with a LOT of stuff the past week...again, sorry for my super late spazzing. :) i really would have loved to spazz with fellow vips when all these came out, especially the TMG pv, when everyone's on a high, too bad i missed it but it was fun reading the spazztastic posts when it came out.

oh and lastly, how can i forget? Belated Happy Birthday Dong YoungBae

Guest evilgary

same, i realise that taeyang really sticks to his hairstyle for a long time. i remember him saying that he prefers his shorter hair as it suits him whereas gdragon changes his hairstyle frequently like how he changes his clothes

Guest ilovearronyan

have u guys seen the daesung world cup fifa concert fancam??

http://vimeo.com/11986494

^^ but i want gd/ri fancamss ):

Too bad there's no TOP or Kim Yuna.

Will this be aired? Or is it just a small minor concert???

I was surprised that they're performing in the first place hahaa.

Guest shinhdeplol

74398436.th.jpg70868501.th.jpg

12747107822010052423195.th.jpg12747106112010052423171.th.jpg12747106112010052423171.th.jpg12747106112010052423171.th.jpg12747106112010052423171.th.jpg

12747106112010052423170.th.jpg12747106112010052423170.th.jpg12747106112010052423170.th.jpg12747106112010052423170.th.jpg12747106112010052423170.th.jpg

C: 승리를꿈꾸다(http://www.vi901212.com) photo by.nanum // 승리를 꿈꾸다 @ BBVIPZ

- - -

sneak peek of BANGS book

bangsbookpeek2.jpg

C: YGBANGS // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

omg if only i make it as a trainee will i be able to finally meet bigbang especially taeyang(;

hey if u guys dont mind i want ur opinions

ima singer so yea

can you pleas check out my youtube page

krayziecutie93

watch my videos leave cmmnts ratings subscribing and all that aha

i need a lot f ppls opinions n criticism on wat i should do better s i can resend my audition to yg

omg bigbang is so awesome tho

btw tell me goodbye is really a good song

i love it

n i remember most of it by heart

im not korean im cambodian chinese lol

so uhh yea

bigbang forever yo(;

I think you should post this in the performers forum instead of here.

Guest 5H0RTYY

did they performed under the rain? if so.. wow such professionalism - it's like they dont even noticed it ehheeh. hope they wont catch a cold after that D:

YB's interview: omg GDYB <3 they have the most AMAZING friendship in the world of kpop. It's nice to know that they have each others to rely on when they are going through hard times and it must be great to have your BFF around all the time. ^__^ I like how even though their personalities are totally opposite, they get along so perfectly.

Guest juang_bb

thanks for the fancam links. LOL at their Last Farewell perf, GD sang TOP's rap part... it sounded like he messes up with the lyrics or he just intentionally skipped some parts? it's a Dae fancam so can't really see GD. I hope there's a fancam for the entire group. I want to see them on stage although Tabi's not there.

i also just read about Tabi having an injury while filming the movie... good thing it was nothing serious... i mean..it's his EYES!!! i can't imagine if something bad happened to those eyes of his.... too beautiful... it has to be insured. lol!

Guest universe

its nice to know that they are going to Osaka for summer, but sigh, isn't that when they are supposed to be preparing for their comeback? i wonder what will happen if they really only have a comeback in 2011. VIPs will be pissed:( but it seems really likely since there's still se7en, 2ne1 and YB's albums to go.

they all look really happy in the Fifa concert. especially GD. well GD is looking so happy these days, i would find it weird if he's suddenly moody/tired just like the Heartbreaker period haha. and he messed up during the start of Last Farewell!! hahaha. i dun remember our Kwon Leadah ever making any mistakes on stage

things are not the same without Top there. and i never thought i would say this, but i'm a littleeeee bored of seeing them perform the same songs over and over again :( this means a comeback is well due!! or at least a TMG stage. make it happen YG!!

wow that Summer Sonic events sure has plenty of big names. our boys are definitely rubbing shoulders with all these world class acts since being successful in Japan. i'm glad for them coz Korea rarely has such chances!!

【NEWS】BIGBANG To Attend 『SUMMER SONIC 2010』

According to VIP JAPAN news&e-mail

『SUMMER SONIC 2010』 has decided to invite BIGBANG to join the event.

BIGBANG will appear as in the show schedule below.

For the information,tomorrow (May 25) at 12:00 『SUMMER SONIC』 is expecting to announce the official line-up on the homepage.

【SUMMER SONIC 2010】

August 7 (Saturday) Osaka Maishima Special Summer Sonic Site,Osaka

August 8 (Sunday) Tokyo Chiba Marine Stadium & Makuhari Messe,Tokyo

Ticketing and event details → www.summersonic.com(PC)

Follow @summer_sonic on Twitter

The event artists line-up is including Stevie Wonder,Jay-Z,The Offspring,Nas,Funky Monkey Babys and Taylor Swift.

Via VIP JAPAN

Taken from: Teambigbang.blogspot.com

* i think they are just going to stay in Japan for at least 2 days for the Summer Sonic event. I hope they don't plan to stay there for one whole month. And at least they are not going on Ji's birthday.

Guest syao_sid

I really love the gifts from DCVI for maknae. Korean fans are freakin' rich in general.

It's amusing when an idol mentions something like in Ri's case the Lego and now they give him more Lego..LOL

Taeyang’s Star Diary Part 4 “G-Dragon and I Have Only Fought Once”

I have read about this fight, on how Bae grabbed Ji by the collar cause of a heated basketball game.

Boys will be boys. hehe

I have read, watched etc. about the GDYB friendship through the years but it's still heartwarming each time it gets discussed.

It's just so admirable and inspiring. How they dreamed, survived and worked together for their love of MUSIC.

“Jiyong has no fears when it comes to trying new things. I’m the type of person who has to think things through carefully. I think that’s part of the reason why we get along so well. I hold him back and Jiyong shows me things that I wouldn’t usually try.”

I always thought that if only one of them is a girl, then they could be the perfect couple.. :lol:

I mean they complement each other pretty well instead of clashing cause of their differences.

And this could not happen all the time which makes their friendship all the more special.

GDYB <333

World Cup Big Concert

Is this the one from the poster a few days ago?

Gawd. I've been longing for a BB performance these days and I'm glad that they have this one.

But its raining in this concert. I'm just worried because a lot of idols get sick nowadays.

Hope they stay healthy and well.

Gorgeous.Sweet.Amazing. :wub:

Off to watch fancams.. :D

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

Gorgeous Jiyong ^^

- - -

Daesung and BEAST's Junhyung wore the same Phenomenon tee ^^ In Junhyung's capture you cant really see it though :lol: Black + pink = <3333

Absolutely gorgeous! *licks lips* Yum! *giggles* XD Actually they all look super yummy in the rain and in red. teehee! I hope they'll air this performance/ have a more HD video where we get to see everyone, i.e. as in the case of the Dae fancam, no offense to Dae he's tied for 2nd imo. <3 But I <3 them all too and it would be nice to see them all. :) They are such troopers performing in the rain and looking so happy, excited, and in an all round positive mood. That's why BB is the best, they're always working so hard no matter what.

Yay for Dae and Junhyung having similar tastes! kekekeke! BB and B2ST hwaiting! :D <3

^hmmm..I saw that news at bbvipz..and I kinda feel sad b/c it's in August..bigbang's comeback???

anyways I have been preparing myself for BB's comeback in 2011..T_T

---

sneak peek of BANGS book

Aww...BB comeback in 2011...how can this be? DX :( At the LATEST I was expecting sometime around/ after my birthday and when I say that sometime in mid-late September/ early October...*tears* If we didn't have the "Tell Me Goodbye" MV and Japanese single coming out I think I really would lose it!!! GAH! This is going beyond good things come to those who wait...my patience, my patience...its non-existent!!! DX I don't want them to hurry up too much or the result will be poor... (though coming from BB poor is unlikely! XD).

Still Se7en and YB's albums are soo, so far away too...sheesh...is there nothing to tie me over?? When can we expect 2NE1 too? (though I suppose that's a question more for the 2NE1 threads... :P) Any ETA on TOPs album??

--

GDYB are my two favorite BigBang-ers (if I had to choose) so to hear the sweet, helpful, true friendship and bond these two share is amazing. I love you GD and YB!!! <3 GDYB Fighting!!! :D

--

Am soo looking forward to that BANGS book! heh! Must OWN! :D <3 BANGS

they all look really happy in the Fifa concert. especially GD. well GD is looking so happy these days, i would find it weird if he's suddenly moody/tired just like the Heartbreaker period haha. and he messed up during the start of Last Farewell!! hahaha. i dun remember our Kwon Leadah ever making any mistakes on stage

Must be with all the success of "Heartbreaker" and finally he put to rest all the controversy and ill words are behind him now as he looks on to the bright future he can relax. FINALLY! XD Thank goodness its about time to see GD smiling and happy again! :D

Though as for mistakes he made a wee flub at the end of his "Heartbreaker" performance with Flo Rida that made me giggle.

* i think they are just going to stay in Japan for at least 2 days for the Summer Sonic event. I hope they don't plan to stay there for one whole month. And at least they are not going on Ji's birthday.

Proud that BB is making their presence known outside of Korea and happy for them, they are working so hard. But I agree I don't want them to stay too long over there either... *shakes head*

Guest krayziecutie93

I think you should post this in the performers forum instead of here.

umm im a newbie to soompi haha

so i jus posted it here randomly lol

Guest shinhdeplol

1274713082100524yb1.jpg

1274715094100524yb5.th.jpg1274715094100524yb4.th.jpg1274715094100524yb3.th.jpg1274715094100524yb2.th.jpg

C: htp://518percent.com // 현자매 @ BBVIPZ

75944634.th.png

C: ybeffect.com

1274717709820.th.jpg1274717709620.th.jpg1274717709520.th.jpg

12747177094.th.jpg1274717709320.th.jpg1274717709220.th.jpg12747177091.th.jpg

credit & photo by www.dspecial.net

taken from Lyn @ dsholic

Archived