★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince Mcdull

omgg the mv is HOT! Seungri with a gun + Top smoking + Daesung and GD in the rain + Taeyang in the sand = Hotness overload =pp

I love it how they look so mature in the mv. Makes me anticipate their comeback even more! I didn't think they would release the mv so fast! can't wait till their comeback!! Big bang will own!

Guest isabellej

Because of the MV, I couldn't really see her face, but after looking at the picture closely, I think it's definitely Kim Yu Ri, the Miss Korea...LOL...She's pretty! WOW! YG really got Korea's beauty queen to film this?! hehehe...

Oooo isn't Kim Ju Ri GD's friend?

Anyways, I can't over how fly our boys look in the MV. And I absolutely love wet and drunk GD.

Guest Chelsialooabc123

The mv is super awesome! Taeyang kneeling down on the sand makes him look really hot! TOP part is super attractive! Seungri look really handsome! This song is already so awesome, their comeback is for sure gonna be the best comeback ever!

Guest Abie

Some SCREENCAPS by me (:

just wanna share though they're not hd enough XD

20ru2hy.jpg

6gen48.jpg

mi181u.jpg

mcfcp3.jpg

2n7k0tv.jpg

2bczzk.jpg

2jb7j4k.jpg

dwqvbm.jpg

everyone looked so good in the mv<3

TELL ME GOODBYE = BEST SONG THAT HAS BEEN RELEASED THIS 2010 :D

p.s. tell me if it lags the page and i'll just post the links <3

Guest qazxc

Whew the boys looks so hot in this MV and I really think YG makes the best quality music videos. B)

Actually, the name of the actress I was thinking about was Park Min Young. But it turns out not...LOL...cuz I read on allkpop that the girl is actually Kim Su Ri, Miss Korea, so I went and search for a picture below...

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4637/ms...9seoulbeats.jpg

Because of the MV, I couldn't really see her face, but after looking at the picture closely, I think it's definitely Kim Yu Ri, the Miss Korea...LOL...She's pretty! WOW! YG really got Korea's beauty queen to film this?! hehehe...

Credit to Seoulbeat for that picture!

One question though, did anybody get the story? LOL...I keep watching it over, but I'm still kinda confused...All I know for sure is that SR play a detective who investigate the case, but what happened with the guys with the guns (?) LOL...

I don't think it's Miss Korea Kim Joo Ri. :unsure:

Like chaq_momiji, I also think it's Yoo In Na (a YG actress) who was in High Kick Through The Roof.

http://i42.tinypic.com/5khnir.jpg

Guest connieluv

*****PLEASE PASS ON NOT TO REUPLOAD THE MV!! Watch on offical channel [YGEntertainment] only*****

OMG!! *fangirl spazzzzz* i took a break from studying for my finals and i find this!! this is not what i need right now..

now i cant go back to focus on my essay.. T.T

BigBang >>> study.. <3

this is freaken hotness!!

Tabi.. grey never looked sexxxxxier!!

GD && DAE in rain = <3

Baby.. looks soo grown up.. i guess he's no longer a baby.. >.<

Tae.. love his vocie

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

@qazxc I have no clue...LOL...the video moves too fast to observe closely! It looks more like Kim Yu Ri for me...but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough who it is...! hehehe...nonetheless, they're both pretty so...XD

After rewatching the video a few times, I think I understood the story..but please don't take my credit for it...LOL

I believe Top and the girl is in a relationship but GD loves with her also.

GD's depressed knowing that the girl is in love with TOp so he's depressed at the begining at the video...still, he has to let her go...

But then it turns out that the girl is apart of a group that was ordered by someone to get close to Top to killed him.

And I think Top is a weallthy business man, he found out that someone was going after him for his wealth/business, so he ordered people to killed that "someone"....It turns out to be the girl (hence she ran away)

Seungri is the detective trying to solve the case as in why the girl was chased by those bad guys...but u can see Top is in the shadow watching SR, so it means that TOp must have pay/used people to cover up the case so SR wouldn't find any evidence that he ordered those people to go after that someone (which is the girl ~ but Top doesn't know yet)....

But then Top found out that the girl TOp love was ordered by someone to come close to him and tries to killed him (that's why he was bruise and stuff while driving the car)...Seungri found out at the same time (hence he got the gun ready to fight the bad guys...LOL) But it's too late...Top was shot at the end when he ran away cuz the girl was in the car with that "someone that ordered her"...And she left afterward with the people who "ordered her" after killing TOp...

I don't think TY and DS was in the storyline at all cuz after so much observation, it doesn't make sense that they were in the story line to me! LOL...

BOy, I don't know if any of this is true or not, but I was so so confused at first, so I watch it over and over to see what's going on and that's what I came up with! LOL...please don't yell at me if it's not right! AHHAHA...

So I guess there are multiple meanings to this "Tell Me Goodbye" from different perspectives in the characters in the MV if you asked me. For instance, GD is letting go of his love. The girl is telling him goodbye because she has already found her love. And the girl did what she was asked and let go of Top was a way of telling Top goodbye?!

Anyways, don't take my words for any of it! I was just observing closely! XD

I can't wait to see the boys performed this! I think they'll performed this at VMAJ cuz it was supposed to be released in June, but it is now releasing it earlier than expected (?)

EDIT: @eys2c

Your story makes much more sense than mine! ehehhe...

I think you're right about DS's being one of the killer because at the first scene where the killers enter, if you look closely at the hat, it's the same one as DS while he was standing in the rain. XD

And TY being the ex-boyfriend is spot on too!

U could write dramas now! hehehe

Guest eys2c

as much as i understand.

it seems like all of them loves this girl. it's just that they their own story.

from what i see (haha...my guess)

TAEYANG was her ex-bf...with the first caps the girl is sitting in front of the piano and almost the end of the PV, you could see him plays the piano.

as for GD...i think he's the current bf. the scene where these killers goes to his place..and trying to kill someone.

and it seems like DAESUNG is one of the killers. and he's the one who shoot her..

TOP like a mafia boss and playing a priest at the same time. he's the real evil guy i guess..as he's daesung's boss(i guess)

SEUNGRI is a hot yet naive detective..because he consulting himself about his feeling towards his case(the girl) to the priest(TOP).

but there's a catch..it seems like TOP was greedy and trying to bring the girl along to runaway..because by the time seungri make a confession..he realize that there's a lot of guys whom loves his girl.

as the time comes for him to runaway...daesung came and trying to kill him. instead..he shoot her. and that is why top run away.

gd whose upset because the girl left her..become drunk..and daesung seems regret to shoot her.

as for taeyang...still i just can't make out a story of it..what the heck is he's doing in the desert.

hahahahhah....anyone agreed with my story?????

put your hands up!!!

this is what happen when you put the pv on replay while doing your work. LOL :lol:

Guest chaq_momiji

^

Thanks Ca_Kristine_4ever for explaining the story of this MV... :)

I tried to by watching it repeatedly to catch what's the story is about,, but fail because I got too stuck staring the Boys..

>>_<<

Guest Abie

someone uploaded the vid with eng subs :)

the english is somehow off on some parts but i think the

translations for the japanese parts are correct...

check it out:

TELL ME GOODBYE WITH ENG SUBS

^^xtlover15 posted it already<3

the lyrics are so beautiful<3 i wonder if GD helped in writing it?

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

[HD] Tell Me Goodbye - Big Bang MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt_nfBe26ns

OMG been waiting for this in ages

so loving this song, been on repeats for about few hours now lol

the boys are hot, everythings are just perfect

to me this is their best video and best song

love the piano part, hope taeyang will play the piano in the live performances

anyone have the english lyrics?

oh HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY YoungBae

hope you all the best in years to come

can't wait for your solo comeback and BB comeback